A Prayer for Technology, Machines, Devices...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Beamer

Jun 1, 2021
Henrietta, NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(DioTrio)

I come in prayer for myself and the chosen ones of the Most High.
I ask in prayer that our technology, machines, devices, and everything we use becomes imperishable. I pray that all our technology, machines, and devices run smoothly and with ease. May we all have confidence that what we use will NEVER break down again. May all Tech work in Harmony with God and His Kingdom Eternally. Jehovah Jireh God Provides Lord please Provide. God is the Sustainer of Heaven, Earth, and Everything Living and Working. Thanks for the Gifts.

In Addition to this, Wii The Chosen are looking forward to having our bodies made imperishable and immortal. And we are also looking forward to our new imperishable eternal dwelling: the new heaven and new earth.

Finally I want to pray that everything physical we use that is not technology, I pray these things become imperishable also. We all don't want anything to break. May everything by in Harmony with God and work perfectly.

Thanks Be To God, He deserves the Honor. He gives good gifts to His Children. Thanks Again.

Eadgenah

Zibby Zibby

Reactions: Jostler

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I pray rather that God have always His Way with regard to the machines and devices and their usages by people. I pray that those people using all of these things remember to always put the first things according to God in first place!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This world will never see perfect harmony . It is under the curse .
I say , rather let us pray the glorious gospel gets sounded out while there still be time to do so .
The new heavens and the new earth are what the lambs look forward too .
But these heavens , this earth shall indeed be burned up on the day of the Lord .
Seeing these things shall be dissolved , what manner of persons ought we to be , HOLY in all manner of conversation .
Preaching , teaching and speaking the things that HONOR GOD and the glorious gospel that saves souls .
Nigh the end it was written the kings would surrender their will unto the beast and as one
mind give their kingdom unto Him and His will . And you can bet they will use earthly technology to help get the job done .
Perilous times are building and on the way . For men have become lovers of their own selves
reprobate , without natural affection . And evil seducers shall wax only worse and worse
decieving and being deceived . But they will suddenly proceed no further .
For when they shall say peace and safety , THEN sudden destruction shall come upon them and they shall not escape .
And this is exactly what we are headed right into .

The Beamer

Jun 1, 2021
Henrietta, NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Im not going to worry about the end times. I believe I am going to be okay. I believe God has me. I believe some are called to confront and fight the enemy head on and some are called to be behind the scenes prayer warriors. Both are good and not bad, just different giftings for the indivudual believer.

Im not going to worry because the antiGod spirit is weaker than the Holy ghost.

The enemy is defeated.

Colossians 2:15
When He had disarmed the rulers and authorities, He made a public display of them, having triumphed over them through Him.

Romans 16:20
The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you.

Thanks be to God for The Victory and Eternal life through our Savior Jesucristo.

I give the Honor to God because without him I would be defeated and a failure.

Thanks be to God Amen

Eadgenah

Zibby Zibby

The Beamer

Jun 1, 2021
Henrietta, NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
*** NET Version

Colossians 2:15
Disarming the rulers and authorities, he has made a public disgrace of them, triumphing over them by the cross.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am kinda wondering there will be technology in Heaven. I just know I can't wait for Heaven. I trust God with whatever is there. ^_^

My biggest hope besides family, is that my pets will be there and they will be able to talk with me.

As for praying about Heaven though, I just pray for God's best, because He knows how to bless His children.