A Prayer For Those Who Need Healing

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
A prayer for you. Please speak this over your lives until breakthrough
16991_a8ffa18c45227d87d53471d6e141e375.gif

Lord Jesus you are my healer. By your stripes, I am healed! Nothing is impossible in Your Name and by Your Power at work in every part of my Spirit, Soul and Body. I am Whole! Your Blood has reversed the curse! Death has lost it's sting! I shall live and not die! and I declare your goodness with every breath I take!

14kli1f.gif

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you Angelina! My son has rsv and has had 100.6 fever todsy. Not feeling well at all. So actually been speaking this verse over him today and giving him Tylenol/zarbees since he is one. Both my daughter and son has been having this and it has been a tough year for this stuff with the kids too.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Thank you Angelina! My son has rsv and has had 100.6 fever todsy. Not feeling well at all. So actually been speaking this verse over him today and giving him Tylenol/zarbees since he is one. Both my daughter and son has been having this and it has been a tough year for this stuff with the kids too.
@Mayflower Hoping he will be well soon in the goodness of God...

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Prayer for your lil ones to be well, and for you to have the strength to get through this soon.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for your son and daughter now!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for your son and daughter now!

Thanks for the prayers. My son's fever spiked at 102.5 tonight. I called the doctor, but she said it was okay as long as he wasn't having trouble breathing or had other symptoms. Still nerve wracking for momma. I gave him infant Tylenol and a cool bath that brought it down to 99.5, and he seems fine now. Gave him a breathing treatment earlier today and praying healing over him!

If you want me to make another thread, I can @Angelina , just since you mentioned this, I thought I'd mention my son cuz he needs those healing prayers! First time he has gotten sick. Daughter got over it well.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Thanks for the prayers. My son's fever spiked at 102.5 tonight. I called the doctor, but she said it was okay as long as he wasn't having trouble breathing or had other symptoms. Still nerve wracking for momma. I gave him infant Tylenol and a cool bath that brought it down to 99.5, and he seems fine now. Gave him a breathing treatment earlier today and praying healing over him!

If you want me to make another thread, I can @Angelina , just since you mentioned this, I thought I'd mention my son cuz he needs those healing prayers! First time he has gotten sick. Daughter got over it well.

Please do what is in your heart to do in regards to prayer for your loved ones dear sister. God hears the prayers of his faithful ones who fight on their knees and also those who turn to him in times of desperation and when all that is left is faith in God and the belief in his word which is living and active and sharper than a double edged sword. Peace and Blessings!
2a61ahz.gif

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please do what is in your heart to do in regards to prayer for your loved ones dear sister. God hears the prayers of his faithful ones who fight on their knees and also those who turn to him in times of desperation and when all that is left is faith in God and the belief in his word which is living and active and sharper than a double edged sword. Peace and Blessings!
View attachment 16420

Thanks Angelina! Went to a friend's house last night. Been the first time I ever reached out and connected with another lady outside my new church (been a year). But it was definitely a God thing and she didn't even mind my son was sick and said he could come too. I tell you, she prayed and laid hands on my son and his fever went away right then. Only thing that is left was a cough. That was a pretty powerful moment. His breathing cleared up. It was just neat. So she prayed with me this morning, because then I started getting stuffy and coughing last night/this morning. It has been on hard to kick this stuff, but we been praying, medicating, and believe in Jehovah Rapha!!!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks Angelina! Went to a friend's house last night. Been the first time I ever reached out and connected with another lady outside my new church (been a year). But it was definitely a God thing and she didn't even mind my son was sick and said he could come too. I tell you, she prayed and laid hands on my son and his fever went away right then. Only thing that is left was a cough. That was a pretty powerful moment. His breathing cleared up. It was just neat. So she prayed with me this morning, because then I started getting stuffy and coughing last night/this morning. It has been on hard to kick this stuff, but we been praying, medicating, and believe in Jehovah Rapha!!!
Give God the glory! He is still waiting for us:

Reactions: Mayflower

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praise God, thanks be to Him for lifting your son's fever, now I ask the same for you. Amen

We all have been doing better! All have had coughs in the house, but believing them all to be gone soon!

Reactions: amadeus