A Prayer of Intercession

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lifeisannillusion

May 9, 2021
Seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I ask that you pray this prayer...Daniel is someone at work who has been so very cool with me but unfortunately, once again due to my stupidity we are having difficult times. I want to make it right with Daniel but he need to be open to my efforts.

God, I acknowledge You as Daniels’s provider. Thank You for providing all Daniel's needs to live in peace and harmony with me and others.

Your Word is alive and a gift of healing to Daniel. I invite You to fill Daniel’s life with It. Let It be a salve to Daniels’s wounds. Use it to set Daniel free from the snare of the enemy.

You are the Good Shepherd. Please rescue Daniel from paths of destruction.

You are the Wonderful Counselor. Break down the walls in Daniel’s heart and mind with Your battering ram of revelation. Give Daniel spiritual wisdom and insight to know You. Flood Daniel’s heart with Your light.

Where Daniel has endured shame, pour double portions of honor into Daniel’s life.

Your Holy Spirit intercedes for Daniel 24/7. Use me to do the same and raise up an army of intercessors on Daniels’s behalf. Let heaven and earth work in tandem to deliver Daniel from evil.

Make Daniel ready to hear me and others speak Your truth in love. Help Daniel to experience Your love and Your presence.

You are the One who can enable Daniel to hunger for Your Word and obey Your commands. Let that be so for Daniel.

With faith in Jesus, I pray. Amen

Reactions: Mayflower and Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I ask that you pray this prayer...Daniel is someone at work who has been so very cool with me but unfortunately, once again due to my stupidity we are having difficult times. I want to make it right with Daniel but he need to be open to my efforts.

God, I acknowledge You as Daniels’s provider. Thank You for providing all Daniel's needs to live in peace and harmony with me and others.

Your Word is alive and a gift of healing to Daniel. I invite You to fill Daniel’s life with It. Let It be a salve to Daniels’s wounds. Use it to set Daniel free from the snare of the enemy.

You are the Good Shepherd. Please rescue Daniel from paths of destruction.

You are the Wonderful Counselor. Break down the walls in Daniel’s heart and mind with Your battering ram of revelation. Give Daniel spiritual wisdom and insight to know You. Flood Daniel’s heart with Your light.

Where Daniel has endured shame, pour double portions of honor into Daniel’s life.

Your Holy Spirit intercedes for Daniel 24/7. Use me to do the same and raise up an army of intercessors on Daniels’s behalf. Let heaven and earth work in tandem to deliver Daniel from evil.

Make Daniel ready to hear me and others speak Your truth in love. Help Daniel to experience Your love and Your presence.

You are the One who can enable Daniel to hunger for Your Word and obey Your commands. Let that be so for Daniel.

With faith in Jesus, I pray. Amen
Hello @Lifeisannillusion and welcome to the forum. Of course, I will pray for David.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome to CB Phillip! I saw your prayer request on CF and been praying!

Reactions: Nancy