A question to those who believe Trump will win

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree with you on the fact that Biden is a puppet, but most likely there won't be any more riots. Biden has been said to have a private ignaguration for that very reason.

From what I've heard there's going to be another one in inauguration day.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't you mean the seventeenth? Or is this something different?
Inauguration day is the 20th of January.

That's when all the false prophets said that they were going to DC...

It will either be a riot or the largest crying pool ever.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Inauguration day is the 20th of January.

That's when all the false prophets said that they were going to DC...

It will either be a riot or the largest crying pool ever.

I know when inauguration is, I just thought that it was supposed to happen a few days before it.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know when inauguration is, I just thought that it was supposed to happen a few days before it.
They shut down the airport before that day... also close the roads in and out.

You have to arrive by the 17th or you ain't gonna get anywhere near the place.

At least that's what friends who are highly political tell me how they do it.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Oh,.. so that must have been what I heard then.

Reactions: JohnDB

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are calling the United States a wicked nation....
Who do you think has a god of white supremacy?

‍Well....your nation, as clearly shown linked below as a shining example...or..you know. The people that appropriated my peoples true history for theirs and white washed it, the people that "say they are Jews, and are not" as Jesus put it. The mobs of palm colored folks that assaulted the Capital are exactly the same type of rabid animals my ancestors had to deal with in this country. And I gotta tell you, that what happened is GOOD, so the world can see just how hypocritical this nation really is, that my people have always said it is.

Link: After permit approved for whites-only church, small Minnesota town insists it isn't racist

:rolleyes:.......

What do you think of black supremacy

There is no such thing as "black supremacy" in a nation that was founded on blacks being at the bottom of the rung, and can only continue to exist if it remains that way. That's what these people are truly upset over, because they see this nations as "theirs". "They are stealing our government, they are stealing our women, they are taking our jobs" is their attitude. They feel they are losing their control, and are afraid. If my people ain't at the bottom poor and destitute, with their foot on my peoples neck, they're "oppressed".......:rolleyes:

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is ultimately in control. He raises up people to lead the nations, and brings them down at their appointed time if he so chooses, not your vote.
Exactly, according to Romans 13:1-2, He appoints the leaders and all authorities. I didn't get a message from God. I prayed for Trump, but in the end, YOUR WILL LORD, not mine. Why? Because I suspect we are in or very close to the Great Tribulation. So the question is why would God appoint a liar and a thief who has done nothing as a Senator all his career and who does not have all his faculties ... along with a wicked VP to boot? Judgment Day is near. So I'm okay with either way it goes. Trump can't make America Great Again anyways - it's too corrupt and has been going down that path for six decades. And this world is corrupt. There is a dark cloud, Satanic power over it now with this pestilence.
So you are right, we hem and haw about the election, but ultimately, (and whether it was stolen or not) God appoints the leader. We can all comfort in that He is Sovereign.

According to all these "prophets", Trump was supposed to be your king Cyrus that would swoop in and restore your "rightful" place over this land. What happened to that?
We will see if God performs a miracle. This whole thing since last week just doesn't make sense. Why were they so insistent to get rid of Trump when he only had two weeks left and still only days? They knew Antifa were at the rally causing trouble. But this whole breach of the Capital ... how was that allowed. They knew there were 250k people out there, weren't they concerned, didn't they prepare. And then we saw them inside ... nobody stopped them. HELLO! Now reports are coming out, an FBI agent report at least 1 bus load of Antifa - disguised as Trump supporters, then they confirmed a few inside. There's more, Pelosi's laptop and 13 other laptops are missing! Covert opts went in and took them. Why? Evidence is on them that can incriminate them -BIG TIME. So maybe it's not over yet. And then there is this last Trump card, Executive Order #13848. ??? If foreign countries were involved (and they have proof) and then if they were just waiting until after Jan.6. when Congress would sign and confirm the Electoral votes, knowing there was fraud, then that is treason. Maybe they waited and we shall see this whole thing turned upside down. But again, if not, I'm okay with Judgment Day. The One World Government is prophesied and there are so many signs pointing to it ...

Gideons300

Nov 3, 2020
Maryville, Tn.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And yes. I agree to an extent. Saul was really wealthy. Paul gave it all up. When things start coming to pass, and persecution rises up, that separates people in my mind. But God also prospers His servants. Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, David, Solomon, Job, Daniel. They were persecuted, but they were also very wealthy. It isn't what is important, but God doesnt want all His people to be broke. Especially the higher in spiritual rank you are, you have to be willing to give it up.
I think it is important to realize that the list of people you shared who were prosperous were all from the Old Testament. Can a person be rich and serve the Lord? Absolutely. However, the vast majority of saints are told to be found setting their affections of things above, not on things of the earth.

We are instructed to not set our affections on earthly things for they put us in places where temptations and snares are found. And if we choose to do this, it puts us swimming upstream, so to speak, in America and the West.

However, the truth is, for many at least, that they may not outwardly belong to a Word of Faith type church, or even acknowledge that God has promised prosperity to His children, but their hearts are deeply rooted into material comforts as a measure of success.

All that is going to change, and sooner than many would like. We can do it voluntarily or be "convinced" by the Lord as to the wisdom of godliness with contentment being great gain. But how much more is God pleased with those who set their affections on knowing Him and pleasing Him with their obedience.

We are told to yield ourselves to God as those who are alive from the dead. When eyes are opened to the depths of what that means, our world is going to be turned upside down.

blessings,

Gids

Last edited:

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm white, I'm of Hebrew descent, which means my ancestors were slaves in Egypt for 400 years.
I'm of the tribe of Levi, which means, in my understanding, I'm not of the congregation of Christ.
Though I love them dearly, as does my Lord and Savior, Yeshua ha Moshiach (Jesus Christ).
I am a servant to the body of Christ.
Lots of self proclaimed "prophets" still claiming that Trump is going to triumph, save America and "make it great again", because he was "ordained" by God to do so. These clowns who have been wrong on multiple occasions. To my utter non-surprise, there are plenty of people here that believe it, so I have a question for you. If Trump does in fact end up losing, what is going to be your excuse then? Are you going to double down even more like the creatures in the video below have been doing, or are you going to throw away your pride and admit that God is not talking to these people at all, and that your interpretation of prophecy is false?

Consider this a test of the Eurocentric, white evangelical Church. And, for those who really believe this, I didn't come back to this cesspit of a website to start an argument over your beliefs. Its really a simple yes or no question. Time is running short, and I have zero patience to be sitting here "debating" about current events or end times prophecy, except to say that ALL of you are wrong about it, because your assumptions about who the true Hebrew descendants really are, are dead wrong. It ain't the people in Israel, and I'll just leave it at that. So, what are you going to do if he loses?

:rolleyes:.........
upload_2021-1-14_17-22-31.png

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly, according to Romans 13:1-2, He appoints the leaders and all authorities. I didn't get a message from God. I prayed for Trump, but in the end, YOUR WILL LORD, not mine. Why? Because I suspect we are in or very close to the Great Tribulation. So the question is why would God appoint a liar and a thief who has done nothing as a Senator all his career and who does not have all his faculties ... along with a wicked VP to boot? Judgment Day is near. So I'm okay with either way it goes. Trump can't make America Great Again anyways - it's too corrupt and has been going down that path for six decades. And this world is corrupt. There is a dark cloud, Satanic power over it now with this pestilence.
So you are right, we hem and haw about the election, but ultimately, (and whether it was stolen or not) God appoints the leader. We can all comfort in that He is Sovereign.

Well, I recall one fellow on here speculating that God may have raised Trump up specifically to expose this nation for what it truly is. He is a reflection of exactly who his kind really are as a people, and they made that crystal clear to the world last week.

We will see if God performs a miracle. This whole thing since last week just doesn't make sense. Why were they so insistent to get rid of Trump when he only had two weeks left and still only days? They knew Antifa were at the rally causing trouble. But this whole breach of the Capital ... how was that allowed. They knew there were 250k people out there, weren't they concerned, didn't they prepare. And then we saw them inside ... nobody stopped them. HELLO! Now reports are coming out, an FBI agent report at least 1 bus load of Antifa - disguised as Trump supporters, then they confirmed a few inside. There's more, Pelosi's laptop and 13 other laptops are missing! Covert opts went in and took them. Why? Evidence is on them that can incriminate them -BIG TIME. So maybe it's not over yet. And then there is this last Trump card, Executive Order #13848. ??? If foreign countries were involved (and they have proof) and then if they were just waiting until after Jan.6. when Congress would sign and confirm the Electoral votes, knowing there was fraud, then that is treason. Maybe they waited and we shall see this whole thing turned upside down. But again, if not, I'm okay with Judgment Day. The One World Government is prophesied and there are so many signs pointing to it ...

And this is exactly the problem, its never YOU, its always someone else's fault. That's exactly why judgement is coming for this nation in particular among all others. Don't want to repent and right the wrongs that have been done? God will surely make a full end of this nation, and I can't wait.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
He is a reflection of exactly who his kind really are as a people, and they that crystal clear to the world last week.
More false narrative from someone who hates Trump. Did you know that (according to eye-witness accounts and pictures) there were HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of peaceful and patriotic Trump supporters gathered in Washington desiring to see that justice was done? And perhaps 0.01 percent may have entered the capitol. And only a few of those may have been involved in any felony.

But there were also BLM and Antifa agitators leading the few into the capitol. So what you are doing here is what is called A SMEAR CAMPAIGN. Something in which the lying media and the lying Demoncrats specialize.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

wip

Dec 29, 2020
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lots of self proclaimed "prophets" still claiming that Trump is going to triumph, save America and "make it great again", because he was "ordained" by God to do so. These clowns who have been wrong on multiple occasions. To my utter non-surprise, there are plenty of people here that believe it, so I have a question for you. If Trump does in fact end up losing, what is going to be your excuse then? Are you going to double down even more like the creatures in the video below have been doing, or are you going to throw away your pride and admit that God is not talking to these people at all, and that your interpretation of prophecy is false?

Consider this a test of the Eurocentric, white evangelical Church. And, for those who really believe this, I didn't come back to this cesspit of a website to start an argument over your beliefs. Its really a simple yes or no question. Time is running short, and I have zero patience to be sitting here "debating" about current events or end times prophecy, except to say that ALL of you are wrong about it, because your assumptions about who the true Hebrew descendants really are, are dead wrong. It ain't the people in Israel, and I'll just leave it at that. So, what are you going to do if he loses?

:rolleyes:.........
I don't necessarily believe he will win this one but I suppose it remains possible. One of the main reasons I believe it is possible (and I do think chances are somewhat remote) is that I know that it would be 'right'. The corruption is unbelievable and I have no doubt at all that he actually did win this election (probably by a lot). So to think that justice will be served is something I can believe in. Also, I'm not sure I know what a "eurocentric white evangelical" church is - I have never heard of that particular denomination. Finally, I am a little surprised at the reference to this place as a "cesspit of a website". I haven't been here long but I have found it quite good here. I know that some of the other christian discussion sites are a little 'out there" but this one seemed ok to me. A new site that is just starting to get its wings is christiangab.com - it seems good and I know is well run (I am just waiting for more people to get on board there).

If trumpy doesn't hold the presidency I will be disappointed.

Reactions: Ronald David Bruno

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More false narrative from someone who hates Trump. Did you know that (according to eye-witness accounts and pictures) there were HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of peaceful and patriotic Trump supporters gathered in Washington desiring to see that justice was done? And perhaps 0.01 percent may have entered the capitol. And only a few of those may have been involved in any felony.

But there were also BLM and Antifa agitators leading the few into the capitol. So what you are doing here is what is called A SMEAR CAMPAIGN. Something in which the lying media and the lying Demoncrats specialize.
I don't doubt one bit that probably most Trump supporters in attendance didn't go there with violent intentions. But I also don't doubt one bit that there were Trump supporters there who were angry and ready to engage in violence, much like several here on this forum who have stated God wants His people to be willing to fight (with guns) to take back the election.

Reactions: Rita and amadeus

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't doubt one bit that probably most Trump supporters in attendance didn't go there with violent intentions. But I also don't doubt one bit that there were Trump supporters there who were angry and ready to engage in violence, much like several here on this forum who have stated God wants His people to be willing to fight (with guns) to take back the election.
I'm thinking that those who show up on inauguration day will have violence in their minds.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He is a reflection of exactly who his kind really are as a people, and they made that crystal clear to the world last week.
There were something like 250k people gathered. They began the rally at the Washington Monument area, with a prayer in Jesus name, then the National Anthem with a zillion flags, then speeches. If you listened to Trump's speech and viewed the crowd, it was peaceful. Fast forward to the Capital. An FBI agent and other eye witnesses confirmed at least one large bus load filled with ANTIFA. Now they expected them. They would disguise themselves as Trump supports with the garb but those are the ones who breached the Capital. They let them in. It was a set up. However, reports have come in that there were covert ops as well who confiscated many laptops, Pelosi's for one and this is why they are so desperate. Information on those laptops are incriminating. It will come out soon. No, Trump supporters are mostly Christians, people who work, citizens, not like the BLM and Antifa, anarchists who have destroyed many cities for a good part of the year.

And this is exactly the problem, its never YOU, its always someone else's fault. That's exactly why judgement is coming for this nation in particular among all others. Don't want to repent and right the wrongs that have been done? God will surely make a full end of this nation, and I can't wait.
No it is not any particular group, it's the entire world system - it's very sinful. The nation has seen it's better days. Come Lord Jesus!

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It reminds me of this:

Matthew 5
21Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment: 22But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment:

Reactions: amadeus and TLHKAJ

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

That's how they're reporting it on SkyNews.

Reactions: JohnDB