A time line

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

RichardBurger

Jan 23, 2008
Southeast USA
In reply #3 BibleScribe said the following;
"C. I would personally also provide the year the Tribulation starts, and the year Jesus returns. (This could help the church realize exactly how short the time really is!)"

It seems he thought that I should add this to my timeline.

I have replied to him asking him to tell us when "the Tribulation starts, and the year Jesus returns", since he seems to think I should know this. But there is a deafening silence from Him.

But that is not what the text I quoted said. It said, "But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things.

===
Sniper are you posting on the correct forum, your post was #16.

Yes! Jesus foretold to the Jews all things that are for the Jews. The Gospel of grace was not included because it was hidden in God and not revealed until it was given to Paul by Jesus. Paul said it was hidden in God.

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
I have replied to him asking him to tell us when "the Tribulation starts, and the year Jesus returns", since he seems to think I should know this. But there is a deafening silence from Him.

Are there TWO RichardBurgers? I asked one of them in Post #7: So first of all, are you familiar with the concept proposed by J.R. Church in his book "Hidden Prophecies in the Psalms"?

And after receiving no response I asked one of them again in Post #9: Did you finish reading my previous post to you?

Apparently one or both of you are afraid to discuss Scripture and merely want to assail the messenger. Otherwise the ball is in your court(s).

BibleScribe

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
Hi tomwebster,

Does your blathering ever have any substance? In Posts #5 &11 you intimated you could determine the "day" and/or the "hour", but I've yet to see that presentation.

Oh, sorry, -- it appears you only preach Christ out of envy and rivalry.

BibleScribe

Those with eyes to see have seen.

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
http://www.imdb.com/...t0093779/quotes

Man in Black: All right. Where is the poison? The battle of wits has begun. It ends when you decide and we both drink, and find out who is right... and who is dead.
Vizzini: But it's so simple. All I have to do is divine from what I know of you: are you the sort of man who would put the poison into his own goblet or his enemy's? Now, a clever man would put the poison into his own goblet, because he would know that only a great fool would reach for what he was given. I am not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But you must have known I was not a great fool, you would have counted on it, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.
Man in Black: You've made your decision then?
Vizzini: Not remotely. Because iocane comes from Australia, as everyone knows, and Australia is entirely peopled with criminals, and criminals are used to having people not trust them, as you are not trusted by me, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you.
Man in Black: Truly, you have a dizzying intellect.
Vizzini: Wait till I get going! Now, where was I?
Man in Black: Australia.
Vizzini: Yes, Australia. And you must have suspected I would have known the powder's origin, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.
Man in Black: You're just stalling now.
Vizzini: You'd like to think that, wouldn't you? You've beaten my giant, which means you're exceptionally strong, so you could've put the poison in your own goblet, trusting on your strength to save you, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But, you've also bested my Spaniard, which means you must have studied, and in studying you must have learned that man is mortal, so you would have put the poison as far from yourself as possible, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.
Man in Black: You're trying to trick me into giving away something. It won't work.
Vizzini: IT HAS WORKED! YOU'VE GIVEN EVERYTHING AWAY! I KNOW WHERE THE POISON IS!
Man in Black: Then make your choice.
Vizzini: I will, and I choose - What in the world can that be?

Are you Sicilian? LOLOL

BibleScribe

RichardBurger

Jan 23, 2008
Southeast USA
Are there TWO RichardBurgers? I asked one of them in Post #7: So first of all, are you familiar with the concept proposed by J.R. Church in his book "Hidden Prophecies in the Psalms"?

And after receiving no response I asked one of them again in Post #9: Did you finish reading my previous post to you?

Apparently one or both of you are afraid to discuss Scripture and merely want to assail the messenger. Otherwise the ball is in your court(s).

BibleScribe

Well I asked you first in reply #6 and you have not replied with anything about a time. No, the ball is in your court and I am still waiting for a meaningful reply instead of junk.

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
Well I asked you first in reply #6 and you have not replied with anything about a time. ...

I responded in Post #7, -- which you never answered. So quit playing games and answer Post #7.

BibleScribe

PS Are there really TWO RichardBurgers? If so, then please put the other one on. This one is apparently "broken".

RichardBurger

Jan 23, 2008
Southeast USA
I responded in Post #7, -- which you never answered. So quit playing games and answer Post #7.

BibleScribe

PS Are there really TWO RichardBurgers? If so, then please put the other one on. This one is apparently "broken".

You said in your post #7 "You misread the Post. I simply observed that I DO NOT know the day nor the hour, but that doesn't mean I don't know ANYTHING. (This is to say that SCRIPTURE provides that knowledge.) But for you to assert that I may know the "week" would be presumptuous at best, for I will only assert the year, and presume the season/month.
So you quit playing games and assert the year and presume the season/month as you said. I am still waiting

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
You said in your post #7 "You misread the Post. I simply observed that I DO NOT know the day nor the hour, but that doesn't mean I don't know ANYTHING. (This is to say that SCRIPTURE provides that knowledge.) But for you to assert that I may know the "week" would be presumptuous at best, for I will only assert the year, and presume the season/month.
So you quit playing games and assert the year and presume the season/month as you said. I am still waiting

Please send the one with glasses, and have him read the part in bold red:

You misread the Post. I simply observed that I DO NOT know the day nor the hour, but that doesn't mean I don't know ANYTHING. (This is to say that SCRIPTURE provides that knowledge.) But for you to assert that I may know the "week" would be presumptuous at best, for I will only assert the year, and presume the season/month.

So first of all, are you familiar with the concept proposed by J.R. Church in his book "Hidden Prophecies in the Psalms"?

And secondly, where "tomwebster" apparently believes he can know the "day" and/or the "hour", please seek his council. For I am quite confident he can present that information to this audience. :rolleyes:

BibleScribe

RichardBurger

Jan 23, 2008
Southeast USA
A Time Line: (revised)

1. Gen. 1, The Garden/Adam

2. Flood, 2350BC

3. Babel, 2175BC

4. Abraham, 2000BC

5. Moses, 1500BC

6. The Law added, 1100BC

7. King David, 1000BC

8. Babylon & Nebuchadnezzar, 606BC

9. Jesus and His crucifixion

10 Jesus’ ascension, Psalms 110:1

11. Peter and the other 11 trying to convince the Jews that Jesus is their Messiah so Jesus could return and set up the kingdom. Duration about 40 years

**** - Paul begins to preach the Mystery and starts the grace church
The temple destroyed, 70 AD
The grace church age, about 2000years and counting.
The Rapture of the grace church.

12. The Tribulations, 7 years.

13. The second coming of Jesus to set up the 1,000 year kingdom and the goat sheep judgment.

14. The 1,000 year reign of Jesus

15. The White Throne Judgment.

16. Eternity

The time between the **** and **** was not mentioned by the O.T. prophets because it was hidden in God and not revealed until Jesus revealed it to Paul.

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
Hi RichardBurger,

For all the bellyaching, we arrive to the point where we began, -- wherein I asked if you were familiar with the concept proposed by J.R. Church per his book "Hidden Prophecies In The Psalms", and YOU CHANGE THE SUBJECT.

So now, being that I am still trying to provide that which I offered, are you going to apologize for playing games and accept that discussion, or are you going to run from what you requested because you cannot face the TRUTH of a doctrine?

BibleScribe

RichardBurger

Jan 23, 2008
Southeast USA
Hi RichardBurger,

For all the bellyaching, we arrive to the point where we began, -- wherein I asked if you were familiar with the concept proposed by J.R. Church per his book "Hidden Prophecies In The Psalms", and YOU CHANGE THE SUBJECT.

So now, being that I am still trying to provide that which I offered, are you going to apologize for playing games and accept that discussion, or are you going to run from what you requested because you cannot face the TRUTH of a doctrine?

BibleScribe

This thread is not about J.R. Church nor is it about you and me. If you do not have anything worth while to add to the thread then I see no purpose in your replies.

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
This thread is not about J.R. Church nor is it about you and me. If you do not have anything worth while to add to the thread then I see no purpose in your replies.

This Topic is NOT about you and me, it's about "A time line", and the Prophetic Psalms -- which IS a time-line. But I can understand if you flinch when I cite Scripture, for when they came for Jesus and he asserted "I am he", "they drew back and fell to the ground". (Ref. John 18:4-6)

But Scripture cannot compete with those who hold false doctrines more dear than GOD's Word. So it's really no wonder that you duck, dodge, and run. But I stand ready to present and defend all that GOD has made available to HIS children, so that some should be convinced.

So after you pick yourself up, if you wish to consider Scripture then please feel free to have this conversation. But until then, please try to be a little less obvious when you duck, dodge, and run from GOD's Word.

BibleScribe

RichardBurger

Jan 23, 2008
Southeast USA
Hi RichardBurger,

BibleScribe

You are a real piece of work. I have nothing to apologize for so don't hold your breath. Since this thread has degenerated into you wanting to discuss me I, most likely, will not reply to you in the future.

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
You are a real piece of work. I have nothing to apologize for so don't hold your breath. Since this thread has degenerated into you wanting to discuss me I, most likely, will not reply to you in the future.

I'm not sure why you reply to anything which doesn't agree with your doctrines, whether true or false. But you asked, and I attempted to provide. As such, please don't go away angry on my account. -- I tried to give the answer you requested, but now you apparently have changed your mind.

Just remember, the offer still stands for you or anyone else who wants to find what Scripture says regarding these last days, -- fast approaching 2018.

BibleScribe

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
To All,

RichardBurger provided his version of historical ~milestones~. I offered that two were incorrect, and three others could be added, per the following:

A. I would add the 1924 calling of the Jews to become a nation. (As a year-specific Scriptural and Historical basis).

B. I would also add the 1948 international recognition of that nation. (Also as a year-specific Scriptural and Historical basis.)

C. I would personally also provide the year the Tribulation starts, and the year Jesus returns. (This could help the church realize exactly how short the time really is!)

As such, he challenged me to defend "C.", -- which I attempted to explain through the Prophetic Psalms, as proposed by J.R. Church in his book "Hidden Prophecies In The Psalms". And I'm not exactly sure why but RichardBurger insisted I was unwilling to deliver that which I promised, even though the start of that process was predicated upon the J.R. Church discovery, and his premise leads to that answer. (Please be aware that I strive to give credit to the respective sources.)

So while RichardBurger is apparently unwilling to discuss Scriptural concepts, (whether pro or con), I am willing to present all evidence for consideration to the body. And I am personally convinced that not only are the Psalms prophetic for the 1900's, (and 2,000's) but that Daniel instruct us to find the Psalms as a confirmation to his prophecies.

Thus I once again offer this presentation to anyone who seeks the TRUTH of Scripture, and those portents which are preserved for the church.

BibleScribe

RichardBurger

Jan 23, 2008
Southeast USA
To all;

BibleScribe said; "I would personally also provide the year the Tribulation starts, and the year Jesus returns."

Since I do not believe the scriptures tell us when the Tribualtion starts and the year that Jesus will return, all I asked BibleScribe to do is to give us the scriptures he thinks tells us the year the Tribulation starts, and the year Jesus returns.

He has continued to talk about me and has continued to be silent about the scriptures, that he says, tells us the year the Tribulation starts, and the year Jesus returns.

I have come to the conclussion that his talking about me is a smoke screen to cover the fact that he doesn't know of any scriptures that tell us the year the Tribulation starts, and the year Jesus returns.

I will no longer discuss this with him since all he is interested in is talking about me. Perhaps someone else can get him to tell of the scriptures that support his claim.

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
RichardBurger,

If you want to discuss the premise as proposed by J.R. Church, then I am more than willing to proceed with any and all discussions, (as I have repeatedly asserted).

Thus I leave the discussion where J.R. Church proposed that the Psalms is prophetic for the 1900's and into the 2000's, -- and this Prophetic Psalms is what provides the Timeline which identifies those events which are in question.

So for now, the discussion remains at the point of Post #7 wherein I asked:

So first of all, are you familiar with the concept proposed by J.R. Church in his book "Hidden Prophecies in the Psalms"?

And we remain pending that response.

BibleScribe

RichardBurger

Jan 23, 2008
Southeast USA
RichardBurger,

If you want to discuss the premise as proposed by J.R. Church, then I am more than willing to proceed with any and all discussions, (as I have repeatedly asserted).

Thus I leave the discussion where J.R. Church proposed that the Psalms is prophetic for the 1900's and into the 2000's, -- and this Prophetic Psalms is what provides the Timeline which identifies those events which are in question.

So for now, the discussion remains at the point of Post #7 wherein I asked:

And we remain pending that response.

BibleScribe

As I said before, this thread is not about J.R. Church nor is it about you and me.

Again, since you say you seem to know the scriptures that give us the day and year how about sharing it? Since you keep bring up J.R. Church perhaps you can quote some of his work. But the truth is that you have not given any scriptures that tell us anything.

There have been many that claimed to know when Jesus will return and all have been proven to be false prophets.

NO! I have never heard of J.R. Church nor read anything written by him and I am wondering why you have made such a to-do out of my not answering. Is this a control issue?

Sticking to timelines are you familiar with the book "Dispensational Truth" wrritten by Clarence Larkin and the time line charts in his book?

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Can I help?
How is April 1st for the day the ant-christ begins the latter 42 months of Tribulations... he is no longer the spirit of the first anti-christ but rather Satan himself.... See the first 1/2 of Tribulations is not noted in Rev. 13:5. And the anti-christ Rev 13:5 depicts is Satan after taking over the body of the anti-christ which received the mortal wound. This why the image is made of the anti-christ.
December 25th - the day the woman gives birth to the second coming of Jesus.
September 31st is for the day of the rapture.
Febrary 30th - the day Satan dares God to fight him. And Satan claims hell will freeze over before God can defeat him.
Feburary 31st for the day hell freezes over.
--- Please except this as humor...(except my reasoning depicting a 7 year period for Tribultion).

RichardBurger

Jan 23, 2008
Southeast USA
Acts 1:6-7

6 Therefore, when they had come together, they asked Him, saying, "Lord, will You at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?"
7 And He said to them, "It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority.

NKJV
Matthew 24:3-6

3 Now as He sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying,"Tell us, when will these things be? And what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?"

4 And Jesus answered and said to them: "Take heed that no one deceives you.

5 For many will come in My name, saying, 'I am the Christ,' and will deceive many.

6 And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

NKJV

1 Thessalonians 5:1-3

5 But concerning the times and the seasons, brethren, you have no need that I should write to you.

2 For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night.

3 For when they say, "Peace and safety!" then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape.
NKJV

2 Peter 3:9-10

9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up.
NKJV