A very simple question.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
mjrhealth said:
Considering that you just spoke of talking in tongues, was it in teh back yard to God, i figured you would know, Christ is all in all and everywhere, So it matters not where one is, one has acess to Him and God at all times. Sitting at His feet just reuires ones time to give Him time.
So you dont know do you? Its called the secret place where you close the door and no one lese can see you. Thats where the feet of Christ are and hHe doesnt want you down there as you are a joint aire with Him. So get up and start acting like a son.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So you dont know do you? Its called the secret place where you close the door and no one lese can see you
Any where and everywhere is His secretet place. its not a cupoboard or a room, its the vast empty spaces, it the quiet time on the train, its when you are driving and talking to Him, its when you are siting on a river bank in a park in conversation with Him, its when you are walking downn teh street asking Him questions and sharing your day with Him,. It is any where and everywhere. He is all and in all any where and everywhere.

tabletalk

Feb 6, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
mjrhealth said:
Any where and everywhere is His secretet place. its not a cupoboard or a room, its the vast empty spaces, it the quiet time on the train, its when you are driving and talking to Him, its when you are siting on a river bank in a park in conversation with Him, its when you are walking downn teh street asking Him questions and sharing your day with Him,. It is any where and everywhere. He is all and in all any where and everywhere.
Or when you are sitting in a pew in church...

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
wadr i would not make light of any of those times, but neither do i see "wherever two or three are gathered" in any of them, either.
Heb 13:8 said:
We are married to Christ through His blood. Luke 14:26.
well, nice, ok, but that does not answer the question, and i suggest that "prepared bride" has been obscured from us on purpose, that we might be required to seek it.

Reflect upon the hypocrisy inherent in "i already have my dress" coupled with...well, that will not serve you i guess, so perhaps suffice it to say that this pov, which suggests that no more seeking is required, and that one has already arrived, and is waiting on Jesus for something? Like, say, waiting on a bridegroom who is perceived as having been delayed...i mean, is this clarifying for you yet? I can only speak generally here of course, but the parallels to certain parables are pretty striking imo.

Of course there is also a sense of "waiting" in other situations that is quoted as justification, but this is misapplied imo, and those situations are delineated differently, even if the difference seems subtle at times or to some. There are parables for that one also, Abraham was supposed to "wait" but did not, which imo anyone who claims to be led by the Spirit should ponder. Guess i'm not being very clear lol, but in either case i notice that the desires of the heart are revealed...ha.

So the only thing i could say specifically is that since you surely believe that anything you ask in His Name will be given you, a simple test for verifying whether something you want is in His Name or not is to ask. Of course one would have to first acknowledge or verify what it is that they want(seek), and for my part i still fool myself all the time there, and i'm only made privvy to the facts there later, usually. Lol. If you seek to save your soul you will lose it is brought to mind now, for what reason i could not even say.

Who is "We," Heb?
My meaning is, what group of "we" are you in, that i do not feel included in, and how did you come to include yourself in this group?
Why are the "many" who cry "Lord, Lord" not included in this group of "We?"
If Jesus does not come back to get you in September, will you then still consider yourself to be in this group?

ty, and have a nice weekend.

Heb 13:8

Nov 2, 2016
USA
bbyrd009 said:
Who is "We," Heb?
My meaning is, what group of "we" are you in, that i do not feel included in, and how did you come to include yourself in this group?
Why are the "many" who cry "Lord, Lord" not included in this group of "We?"
If Jesus does not come back to get you in September, will you then still consider yourself to be in this group?
Born again Christians. Either you're born again, or a nonbeliever. John 3:3-7.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
mjrhealth said:
No The bible says the secret palce where NO MAN CAN SEE YOU, You honour God in the secret place and He will honour you in the river backpark and down the street. You are called to the secret place . And that is the very place I doubt many Christians go. And you are obviously one who doesnt go there aswell. That is where we are called to and refuse to go why is that?

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No The bible says the secret palce where NO MAN CAN SEE YOU, You honour God in the secret place and He will honour you in the river backpark and down the street. You are called to the secret place . And that is the very place I doubt many Christians go. And you are obviously one who doesnt go there aswell. That is where we are called to and refuse to go why is tha
Jesus is my secret place, im always there. He is my life, He is with us where ever we are, I can worship Him, talk to Him love Him adore Him any where and every where, And no one knows but us, its a secret.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
mjrhealth said:
Jesus is my secret place, im always there. He is my life, He is with us where ever we are, I can worship Him, talk to Him love Him adore Him any where and every where, And no one knows but us, its a secret.
No its not you are specifically told to go to a secret place and close the door. IF you are out and about its not a secret you share,and set the catives free. stop contradicting what the bible says.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
bbyrd009 said:
well by that logic satan is born again, since he is listed as a believer, Heb.
bbyrd009 said:
Where is satan born again? I think you clearly know what a believer is and are just creating nonsense

Nov 2, 2016
USA
bbyrd009 said:
Satan is not a believer bbyrd. He doesn't believe in a Savior. Demons are not humans.

Nov 2, 2016
USA
Sword said:
Where is satan born again? I think you clearly know what a believer is and are just creating nonsense
Silliness until rapture. The antichrist spirit is alive and well, especially on forums.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No its not you are specifically told to go to a secret place and close the door. IF you are out and about its not a secret you share,and set the catives free. stop contradicting what the bible says.
Well you can spend 5 minutes in teh closet and ill spend all day with Him, and why is it not a secrtet, I dont go telling everyone, if they dont know than it is a secret, I am doing exactly what the bible says. And that makes you angry? why??

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
mjrhealth said:
Well you can spend 5 minutes in teh closet and ill spend all day with Him, and why is it not a secrtet, I dont go telling everyone, if they dont know than it is a secret, I am doing exactly what the bible says. And that makes you angry? why??
lol Who said I am angry? How do you know? You dont know. I am not angry in the least at you or anyone else for that matter. What I am saying is you are completly wrong about the secret plavce and its value. And why do you wrongly assume I only spend five minutes in the secret place. You are being silly here man. And need to stop the assumptions. You are assuming I dont spend all day with Him as I live for him daily. The fact is You are called to the secret place fact. You obviou;sy dont go there, by your own admission. I dont believe you spend all day with Him. If you did you would know the beinfit of the seceret place and you clearly dont. Its a command and you dont do it.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Sword said:
i did not say that satan was born again, i said he is a believer, just as the many who cry "Lord, Lord" are.