• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bringing up the Jesuits in connection with Biden potentially winning, however, is interesting. With a Jesuit DNC Chair and a Catholic President, that could potentially raise a red flag down the road, or at least lay some groundwork that means bad things for the Protestant church.
Why talk about the potential of a Jesuit connection with Biden when Trump's first two nominees to the Supreme Court were educated at Jesuit schools? There's already five Catholics on the Supreme Court, and Trump nominates another one. That would make six out of nine justices Catholics. Other Jesuit connections? Chief Justice Roberts has taught at Georgetown University. Clarence Thomas went to Catholic schools including a Jesuit university in Massachusetts.

Sonia Sotomayer has her connection via being her association with Rev. Joseph O’Hare, a Jesuit priest and the retired president of Fordham University.

Scalia is no longer there of course, but he went to a Jesuit high school and then to Georgetown University. Can you believe that Ruth Bader Ginsburg's husband taught at Georgetown? A Jew with a Jesuit connection?

Then ask yourself why Tiffany Trump chose to attend Georgetown.

What's the answer? Jesuits are well known for giving students a good education.

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It might be too early to jump on this just yet, but it now appears this dream is coming to pass with eerie accuracy, including the parts I had doubts about but posted anyway; namely, Trump being chased to the hospital, and the church somehow beginning to distance themselves from him. But he is now in the hospital with Covid, and it appears that he has in fact been losing a portion of his Christian support - a portion significant enough to cost him the election.

The following poll was done awhile back showing that Trump is losing a portion of his support amongst White Evangelicals, in an election where he can afford to lose no one:
https://www.votecommongood.com/wp-c...9/Presidential-Vice-and-Virtue-Poll_Sep-7.pdf

His performance in the debate didn't help him much either. If "kindness" was one of the key attributes many Christians felt was lacking from his character, he came off looking like a total monster during the debate. I would never have believed it, but he actually made Biden look good by comparison. Biden meanwhile has been slowly gaining in Christian support, not just among Catholics but evangelicals as well, especially among Christian women. (Read from the 3rd paragraph under "Crisis Struggles"): Trump's in danger of losing some of his most faithful voters

As for what would put him in the hospital, in my original interpretation I thought it might be dementia, but in late August I updated that to express doubts that was it, and it is now obvious that it was Coronavirus. Certainly the prayers of the saints could still help Trump recover quickly, but barring some sort of divine intervention, He will now be in the hospital until election time, at least if what the following article says is true:

What to expect if Trump’s case is severe
Intelligencer contributor Jeff Wise explains the possible timelines of Trump’s illness, noting that Trump could be sidelined for weeks with even a mild case, and in the worst case scenario, there is little hospitals can do to cure the disease. Drugs like remdesivir only offer a moderate reduction in recovery time. What medicine can do is mitigate the effects of complications like pneumonia, septic shock, heart arrhythmia, and secondary infections as the immune system fights the virus. Take, for example, British prime minister Boris Johnson, who came down with COVID-19 on March 27. Like Trump, it started with a persistent cough and a fever. Ten days later, Johnson was hospitalized, and two days after that, moved to intensive care. In all, he spent seven nights in the hospital, followed by two weeks recovering at home, not working. If Trump follows a similar trajectory, he will be back on his feet around November 2. But if his symptoms are severe, he could be in recovery for months. And for every thousand people in their mid-70s or older who get COVID-19, 116 will die.
Confusion Over Trump’s Condition in Hospital: Live Updates

The implications of Trump getting Covid at this moment in time are likely very troubling for him, and would explain why the dream said he looked worried and scared when being chased to the hospital. For one thing, it means he can't campaign, and for another that he can't debate either. If pressed to give an answer, I'd say he will lose the 2020 election now, personally. I think the rioting and upheaval prophesied to take place after November 3rd may actually stem not from Biden protesting the results but from the Trump Campaign doing so.

Again, I still believe that prayer can alter these events, but I'm suddenly realizing things do not look very good for Trump. And if the rest of the dream plays out, they will not look so good for the church eventually either.

Tagging a few people who might be interested, but all are welcome to respond if they like.
Blessings,
Hidden In Him

@lforrest, @Mayflower, @Josho, @marksman.

When I heard that Trump had the virus, it had passed through my mind that he might die of it before the election which would mean that Mike Pence would become the next President because he is as I am told a born again Christian he would be more of problem to the Demonrats than Trump as they are against anything that is moral and good.

It is a case of wait and see knowing that Trump is a fighter so nothing is over until it is over.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well you are sharing them among other Christians, in not too large a group. You can hopefully see if they come to pass or not without too much judgement.

Yes. For sure. :) It is pretty neat to see God using people in this way. Though the gift of interpretation is a much harder ministry. Ive been learning a lot and learned quite a bit from Chris. But have definitely felt like a vessel in receiving dreams. It is why I blog them at times when I can't get them off my mind. But when Hidden came back, it is like I get dreams with steroids. :D CRAZY deep. So they may just be prophetic, Ill wait to see, but am not eager to accept credit for all of them. Mainly, not much for spotlight or arguement. I dream what I dream and share with who I believe God is working through. Chris is definitely gifted in this area. And I agree with his interpretations. Not eager to see them all come to pass, but it is just this Trump dream in particular, I didn't know the man then. I am better then I used to be, but used to get so creeped out by things. When Trump became nominee, I was shocked. I had one dream of him signing papers in office before he even got into office. One sitting in a barber shop. The Democratic office and bar completely gone/Republican house remaining. All of this before 2016 before he got elected. I didn't even believe in these gifts for today until 2018 when I shared it for the first time when there was a conversation about Trump...it was just pretty cool when he got elected, but I still was thinking coincidence back then.

It is amazing how God works.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Backlit, the above is something you might be interested in. See also Post #110.
A little concerning that my reputation has preceded me on this matter...I hope I'm known for more...inspirational contributions...than this lol.

Why talk about the potential of a Jesuit connection with Biden when Trump's first two nominees to the Supreme Court were educated at Jesuit schools? There's already five Catholics on the Supreme Court, and Trump nominates another one. That would make six out of nine justices Catholics. Other Jesuit connections? Chief Justice Roberts has taught at Georgetown University. Clarence Thomas went to Catholic schools including a Jesuit university in Massachusetts.

Sonia Sotomayer has her connection via being her association with Rev. Joseph O’Hare, a Jesuit priest and the retired president of Fordham University.

Scalia is no longer there of course, but he went to a Jesuit high school and then to Georgetown University. Can you believe that Ruth Bader Ginsburg's husband taught at Georgetown? A Jew with a Jesuit connection?

With the above said, I have to say this. The Jesuits are known for a number of different things. There educational institutions, absolutely. And these for several centuries from 17th century Europe. What may not be so well known is that a significant part of their educational programs involved theater, and both education and theater were together introduced to the new world. What is even more interesting is that their form of education was keenly adopted by the Austrian government in the 19th century and in the early 20th imported by the Rockerfellers into America which ultimately led to the establishment of compulsory education in America. But also along with education came theater. Close association with Hollywood within Jesuitism is also perhaps not so well known, but can be shown and is evidenced perhaps by the plethora of Catholic based movie themes in theater and in television. One would think this unusual and out of sinc considering the popular thought of Jewish monopoly in Hollywood.
Then of course the media in general is highly influenced by Jesuits in American society, all of whom whose sole purpose is to promote Catholicism and destroy Protestantism. Considering the very high number of Jesuit trained/educated people now in leadership positions in American institutions and government, I would hazard that the Jesuits are enjoying much success in their enterprise, to the extent I would suggest that America is in grave danger of being ruled by a foreign power. If they aren't already.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A little concerning that my reputation has preceded me on this matter...I hope I'm known for more...inspirational contributions...than this lol.

With the above said, I have to say this. The Jesuits are known for a number of different things. There educational institutions, absolutely. And these for several centuries from 17th century Europe. What may not be so well known is that a significant part of their educational programs involved theater, and both education and theater were together introduced to the new world. What is even more interesting is that their form of education was keenly adopted by the Austrian government in the 19th century and in the early 20th imported by the Rockerfellers into America which ultimately led to the establishment of compulsory education in America. But also along with education came theater. Close association with Hollywood within Jesuitism is also perhaps not so well known, but can be shown and is evidenced perhaps by the plethora of Catholic based movie themes in theater and in television. One would think this unusual and out of sinc considering the popular thought of Jewish monopoly in Hollywood.
Then of course the media in general is highly influenced by Jesuits in American society, all of whom whose sole purpose is to promote Catholicism and destroy Protestantism. Considering the very high number of Jesuit trained/educated people now in leadership positions in American institutions and government, I would hazard that the Jesuits are enjoying much success in their enterprise, to the extent I would suggest that America is in grave danger of being ruled by a foreign power. If they aren't already.
Things have changed over time. It used to be that there was suspicion within the Catholic Church about the Jesuits. You could forget about being Pope if you were a Jesuit. Do you realize Pope Francis is the first Jesuit to be elected as Pope?

I have more reservations about Opus Dei which isn't that old but has probably had more scandals than the Jesuits -- and yes, there are Supreme Court Justices with connections to Opus Dei.

There is another Catholic religious order which may be even more radical known as the Neocatechumenal Way or more simply as "The Way."

It caused so much trouble about ten years ago in Japan, several Bishops wanted the Pope to force them to suspend their activities.

Article on it here: Neocatechumenal Way - Wikipedia

I also have to wonder why Barrett calls herself a Catholic but seems to attend a "charismatic" group that seems to include Catholics and Protestants. The website of that group has erased all mention of her. Pence has a similar problem -- sometimes he says he's a Catholic, but he's never seen going to a Catholic Church. Ditto Melania Trump.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

My reservations are linked first to the dream, which has some very negative connotations, and secondly to the fact that other prophecies suggest bad things are coming in the next 15-20 years from Catholic influence over the State in other parts of the world. I'm speaking specifically of what it appears may happen in Australia:
Australian Prophecies, Part 1
Australian Prophecies, Part 2
Australian Prophecies, Part 3

I'm also deeply disturbed by increased revelations concerning the Vatican:
Satanism In The Vatican

Granted, these things are still at least a decade and a half away, and likely won't even begin here. But it nonetheless makes me rather uneasy when I start seeing Catholic and Jesuit leadership on the verge of assuming power in the United States.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When I heard that Trump had the virus, it had passed through my mind that he might die of it before the election which would mean that Mike Pence would become the next President because he is as I am told a born again Christian he would be more of problem to the Democrats than Trump as they are against anything that is moral and good.

It is a case of wait and see knowing that Trump is a fighter so nothing is over until it is over.

Agreed.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

A Ha Ha Ha!! I will keep this in mind, and try to appeal more to your inspirational side in future correspondence, LoL.

Reactions: Brakelite

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My reservations are linked first to the dream, which has some very negative connotations, and secondly to the fact that other prophecies suggest bad things are coming in the next 15-20 years from Catholic influence over the State in other parts of the world. I'm speaking specifically of what it appears may happen in Australia:
Australian Prophecies, Part 1
Australian Prophecies, Part 2
Australian Prophecies, Part 3

I'm also deeply disturbed by increased revelations concerning the Vatican:
Satanism In The Vatican

Granted, these things are still at least a decade and a half away, and likely won't even begin here. But it nonetheless makes me rather uneasy when I start seeing Catholic and Jesuit leadership on the verge of assuming power in the United States.

See it is that "Satanism in the Vatican" thread that had me want to be a bit more anonymous. I don't like to argue with people. Not that I want to pin it all on you @Hidden In Him . He is a gentleman who wouldnt use my dreams if I asked him not. But I didn't even know what a vatican was before that dream. So of course I couldn't just go interpret it correctly. And God does that.

"At that time Jesus said, “I praise You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the wise and intelligent and have revealed them to infants."
Matthew 11:25 NASB

It is for His glory. And I am excited to learn about the gifts of the spirit. One day I will be able to be an average interpreter as one dream put it. :p 6 stars. :D

But yes, not all the dreams in those threads are mine. So there is confirmation to at least watch for these things. Prepare.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But I didn't even know what a vatican was before that dream. So of course I couldn't just go interpret it correctly. And God does that.

Yes, I remember that. It's like working with a servant of God where you're not sure if she might be a few cards short of a full deck, LoL.

21-hilarious-funny-religious-humor-memes-1.gif

862ed69344d69acd2cd771074bb8ab01.jpg

Last edited:

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I remember that. It's like working with a servant of God where you're wondering if she might be a few cards short of a full deck, LoL.

21-hilarious-funny-religious-humor-memes-1.gif

862ed69344d69acd2cd771074bb8ab01.jpg

Lol. I thought there was more important stuff to study then the Vatican since I am not Catholic. And politics have always urked me. But I see the importance now in studying things you know nothing about.

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But I didn't want him living in the house or entering my dreams anymore. He made me a bit uncomfortable in my dreams honestly, because of his pride. He seemed a bit cocky to me. So I said to him, "I allowed you to be in two other of my dreams, but you need to leave now." At this, he had an angry look on his face at first, but then he looked very afraid because my husband stopped hugging me and started chasing him; down the church side road, past the neighbor's house on the corner towards the hospital at night. He looked really afraid when my husband ran after him towards the hospital.

Once my husband left, the three drunk men outside then forced their way in through the front door facing a parking lot. I should have called the cops on them because my husband had protected me and they were still on the porch. But as they entered, these three drunk men in the dream were staggering and looking at me lustfully. I just stood there looking at them and they were looking at me with lustful smiles. The middle staggering man was being held up on the arms of the other two men. They were old and had ragged clothes on, like they had worn them on the streets for a long time and didn't change them out. They were well worn and dirty. They didn't look like they had showered, and had sort of shaved faces. No beards. The middle guy only had hair on the back of his head like an old guy has. The other two were a bit younger, perhaps in their 50's. I felt in danger and defenseless with my pregnancy. My husband wasn't home and I woke up.

@lforrest. I remembered while out today that while the dream suggests Trump loses this election, the interesting thing is that it also suggested he wouldn't do so legitimately because the DNC "breaks in" to the White House, again likely by voter fraud.

It's clear Trump senses this may happen because he is openly stating there's not going to be a peaceful transition of power if Biden "wins" on November 3rd: Trump on peaceful transition if he loses: 'Get rid of the ballots' and 'there won't be a transfer'

The real problem for Trump, however, is that he has made some colossal errors over the last week or so that will make the case for a Biden win actually look credible. First he took a gamble at the debate by going after Biden to rattle him, and instead came off looking like a total jerk. All he had to do was look presidential and just let Biden talk. Biden would have buried himself. I counted something like 7-8 stutters and sputters in Biden's first monologue alone. Instead, Trump starts interrupting him so bad he couldn't talk, all while ticking him off at the same time, so that Biden practically came alive like he had resurrected from the dead or something. Dumbest debate strategy I've ever seen. Then Trump tops it with the stunt he pulled last night, by doing a couple takes of photo ops of his triumphant return to the White House while taking off his mask in front of White House staff and photographers, knowing he's carrying the disease. Another genius move that I doubt he realized would make him look self-centered and completely without empathy for his fellow man rather than triumphant.

Whether Biden is leading by 15 points or not, Trump has made it look believable after doing stupid stuff like that. And the loss of the White House in this dream is associated with him being driven to the hospital, so it may be that he's already lost the election by his rather senseless actions during the whole Covid-19 episode, whether he actually loses it by vote count or not.

Time will tell, but it makes perfect sense of the dream, so we'll see.