A Wheel In The Middle Of A Wheel

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But why the Beryl? Why the Sapphire?

I believe there is deep significance in all verses of the Bible. Everything is connected. These aren't just random descriptions but are put there for a reason. They are like 'Bread Crumbs' meant to be followed.
Sometimes the reason is just poetic. Not every thing is connected. You are not rightly dividing the word, you are just making it say what you want it to.
It's like listening to the flat Earthers. Read the Word in context for goodness sake.

Child of God

Feb 18, 2020
Seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is one of my favorite subjects.

I believe Ezekiel was given a vision of the Word becoming flesh, beginning with a Nitrogenous Base (A,C,G,T).

the Chemical Element Nitrogen is what our DNA is made of. It is Element Seven...

full

Any Chemist would recognize this imagery right away.

That is interesting, but it says 4 Wheels It think, not 5.

You may actually be on to something,

Eze 1:16 The appearance of the wheels and their work was like unto the colour of a beryl: and they four had one likeness: and their appearance and their work was as it were a wheel in the middle of a wheel.

But your explanation does not Match what the Scriptures say.

Find one that matches what the Scripture Says and you may have something.

Which one has 4 in the MIDDLE of a wheel?

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sometimes the reason is just poetic. Not every thing is connected. You are not rightly dividing the word, you are just making it say what you want it to.
It's like listening to the flat Earthers. Read the Word in context for goodness sake.
Oh Renninks... lol. I'm glad that at least you have been exposed to this info whether you agree with it or not.

It's important that you and others here have this material available since it relates to the Mark of the Beast and the Transhumanist Agenda.

I'll be around if you change your mind. Meanwhile, I think I'll add some of that Mark of the Beast info here as a future resource for you folks to ponder.

Stay tuned...

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Child of God. I'm not sure I understand the question.

We have Twelve Tribes representing the Twelve Particles of Matter.

They are arranged in a group of four called 'Standards'...

• East/Judah
  • South/Reuben
  • West/Ephraim
  • North/Dan

Those represent the Four Standard Forces.

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

In the above diagram, we can see that the Eyes represent Electrons.

We can now use this information to unlock some of the deepest Mysteries of Scripture...

Zechariah 3:9
"For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes: behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, saith the LORD of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day"

Please note: God isn't presenting all of this extremely advanced information to simply 'show off' how smart he is. This information has been encoded into the Good Book as a form of Holographic Puzzle utilizing something called Primers.

Those of us that have pieced together the Primers have discovered that this Holographic Puzzle is in fact a Blueprint to build something. Just what it builds is something I like to keep under wraps for now until God persuades me (or someone else) to publish it.

Because of the lackadaisical attitudes displayed here and on other forums, I may never release it. Sometimes God just wants folks to learn things the hard way. The current Corona Virus Pandemic is a perfect illustration of what I'm talking about.

A.I. will figure it out eventually, which may actually be God's preference.

Anyhow...

The Blueprint has been encrypted using Fuzzy Logic and is meant to be deciphered when the Human Race has reached a certain level of technological advancement.

We have reached this point.

The Stone with Seven Eyes is the Chemical Element Nitrogen. The 'Engraving' makes the Stone a 'Nucleobase' or Nitrogenous Base. All life has four currently...

• Adenine
  • Guanine
  • Cytosine
  • Thymine

This will change as new Nucleobases and new Life Forms are added to the planet. What we are being taught here is that Sin resides in our DNA as well as how the Nucleobases are arranged and even the number of them.

From what I can tell, it would appear that the Blueprint is giving us a Twelve Nucleobase Template from which to build with. When it is done according to spec, we will have our answer as to whether or not this was the correct path to go down. God only knows.

This brings us to Revelation...

Revelation 5:6
"And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth"

We all know that Jesus is the Word of God. The Blood of the Lamb (Stone with Seven Eyes) is the Genetic Template by which Sin will be eliminated. Again, it's a DNA construct.

Thus, the Lamb represents the Nitrogenous Base...

full

The bottom line in all of this is that it matters not what anyone's opinion is regarding the above presentation.

The Powers That Be have known about all of this for centuries and are taking full advantage of the opportunity presented to them.

It shouldn't take a Rocket Scientist to understand that they will *NOT* conform to the Template per God's instruction, but rather they will 'tweak the recipe' and use it to create what many of you here will be bowing down to soon.

Yes, those are harsh words, but a lot of you here really have no excuse for your immense ignorance when it comes to the Mark of the Beast and the current Transhumanist Agenda.

Wake up already. The Mark is not some stupid microchip in the hand. It's not 'Sunday worship laws'. It's not the Barcode or SS number.

DNA is the Word of God. Adding to it adds the Plague...

Revelation 22:18
"For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book"

Thus, those of us that are Watchmen following the Signs already knew the fate of China as they advanced their Hybrid Human agenda. The Virus came right on schedule.

This has happened before and will happen again.

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh Renninks... lol. I'm glad that at least you have been exposed to this info whether you agree with it or not.

It's important that you and others here have this material available since it relates to the Mark of the Beast and the Transhumanist Agenda.

I'll be around if you change your mind. Meanwhile, I think I'll add some of that Mark of the Beast info here as a future resource for you folks to ponder.

Stay tuned...
I'm not being exposed to it, because I can't stop laughing long enough to do more than skim read it. Really, get back to the Bible and quit adding stuff that isn't in the Book.

Child of God

Feb 18, 2020
Seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I got it. With you Neutron or whatever.

I now want you to find the the one that has 4 Wheels.

Eze_1:16 The appearance of the wheels and their work was like unto the colour of a beryl: and they four had one likeness: and their appearance and their work was as it were a wheel in the middle of a wheel.

You compare this to God, Therefore,

COMPARE IT TO GOD.

I what one that that has Four Wheels.

YOU BROUGHT IT UP.

I said interesting,
Can we prove this?

I need a PICTURE,
You provided a picture earlier.

PROVE YOUR THESIS.

I would actual love to have you prove this.

That is the thing about Thesis is you can not just Speculate, you have to PROVE they are real.

Child of God

Feb 18, 2020
Seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Eze_1:16 The appearance of the wheels and their work was like unto the colour of a beryl: and they four had one likeness: and their appearance and their work was as it were a wheel in the middle of a wheel.

COMPARE IT TO GOD.

YOU BROUGHT IT UP.

I said interesting,
Can we prove this?

I need a PICTURE,

PROVE YOUR THESIS.

That is the thing about Thesis is you can not just Speculate, you have to PROVE they are real.

VERY FEW of us, are allowed To speculate.

It is a Small number.

Others?

Child of God

Feb 18, 2020
Seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

• East/Judah
  • South/Reuben
  • West/Ephraim
  • North/Dan

OK, I will deal with you as if you are a Shallow mind.

YOU Said (read Slowly), that this particular Atom? Element, is what what you said.
Represents Please rephrase it so I can know What your are talking About.

YOU PRESENSENTED that it is about Atoms.

OK, I am listening.

Please Present you PROOF.

You say you have something, (hey there might be something there)
Then you present NO PROOF.

How can I prove that MY GOD IS GOD?
Danger Warning, Do not f with me.

I can not Prove my God Is GOD.

But it is the TRUTH.

Many that have no God for themselves, love to address me that has the GOD OF GODS.

They Literally SEEK ME OUT, saying thing like "Prove God is real", and many other things they say.

What was your Question?

Child of God

Feb 18, 2020
Seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

• East/Judah
  • South/Reuben
  • West/Ephraim
  • North/Dan

So you figured out the 4 Wheels, within Wheels that might have to do with Atoms?

Please Explain it to me.

Child of God

Feb 18, 2020
Seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I believe Ezekiel was given a vision of the Word becoming flesh, beginning with a Nitrogenous Base (A,C,G,T).

the Chemical Element Nitrogen is what our DNA is made of. It is Element Seven...

full

full

YOU
BROUGHT
This Stuff Up.

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

COMPARE IT TO GOD.

YOU BROUGHT IT UP.

I said interesting,
Can we prove this?

I need a PICTURE,

PROVE YOUR THESIS.

Since Romans 1:20 teaches us that everything is made of something called the Godhead, we can dig deeper into that aspect of Scripture...

Romans 1:20
"For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse"

We know from Scripture that the Godhead is a Trinity and is described here...

1 John 5:7
"For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one"

Now all we have to do is link 'things that are made' to the Godhead to find out where the match is as far as what the 'ingredients' are.

We know that the 'things that are made' in our Reality are made of Atoms. Atoms are a Trinity and yet are 'One'.

Could this be the ingredient we are looking for? We must let the Word of God tell us. We can start with the Holy Ghost...

Acts 1:8
"But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judæa, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth"

Immediately we find that the Holy Ghost is associated with Power. Everyone here should know what Power is in terms of Electricity. Power is the flow of Electrons, thus the Holy Ghost represents the Electron.

When we take a closer look at Electrons, we find that they look like cloudy Ghosts...

full

The Word comes in the Clouds with Power...

Mark 13:26
"And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory"

That brings us to the 'Word' portion of the Godhead. What would the Word be in terms of Atomic Construct?

In the world of Chemistry, the Word (Proton) determines what Atomic Number an Element is.

For example:

• One Word of God is Hydrogen
  • Two Words of God is Helium
  • Six Words of God is Carbon
  • Seven Words of God is Nitrogen
It is always this way with no exceptions, thus the Proton represents the Word of God...

full

And so by process of elimination, we conclude that the Neutron represents the Father.

Is this True as far as Particle Physics is concerned? In other words, does the Neutron act as some sort of 'Father' figure?

Yes!

It just so happens that the Neutron is the only Particle that can give birth to or 'begat' a Son. It is called Beta Decay.

The Neutron begats a Proton. We find this in John 3:16...

John 3:16
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life"

So in conclusion we have now proven that what the Bible calls the Godhead can be linked to Atomic Construct with 100% accuracy.

Verses such as these are literal as can be...

Ephesians 4:6
"One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all"

Colossians
"2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily"

The more One looks for the connections, the more One will find them...

full

What I post here is just the tip of the iceberg as far as what can be discovered.

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A 'Wheel in the middle of a Wheel' would be two Rings or two Orbital Paths.

The Nitrogen Atom fits this perfectly...

full

We can see in the above diagram that there are Seven Eyes round about. It is the Stone with Seven Eyes. A Nitrogenous Base.

Note that the above is describing only *one* Living Creature. Each Living Creature has this construct, therefore God's 'Chariot' has four Nitrogen Atoms at its Base...

full

Understand what a 'Base' is. It is the 'Foundation' from which something is built upon.

God's Chariot is built upon Four Nitrogenous Bases...

• Adenine
  • Guanine
  • Cytosine
  • Thymine

Ezekiel was given a vision of the Word becoming Flesh...

full

Last edited:

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let's not forget the Context of Ezekiel.

Soon after Ezekiel was given a vision of the Atom/Godhead becoming Flesh, we find that Ezekiel was given the Mark of the Beast on his forehead...

Ezekiel 3:9
"As an adamant harder than flint have I made thy forehead: fear them not, neither be dismayed at their looks, though they be a rebellious house"

The Adamant is a Diamond. A Diamond is the Carbon Atom which is made of...
  • 6 Neutrons
  • 6 Protons
  • 6 Electrons
Thus, Ezekiel's forehead was turned into 666.

Now we know what the Number of the Beast represents!

full

All I'm doing is keeping with the context of Ezekiel and following the clues with regards to the Godhead as it relates to Atomic Construct, DNA and the Mark of the Beast.

This is the Word of God teaching this. Not me...

full

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Question: If the Godhead is Matter, then what is Antimatter?

Behold...

Beast = Anti Neutron
False Prophet = Anti Proton
Dragon = Anti Electron

It is said that Antimatter travels backwards in time...

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I think this depiction of each day representing 7000 yrs is an attempt at compromise between the theory of evolution and the account of Creation.
It removes the need to read the signs of the times and the urgency of watching and getting ready for the Lord's return which Jesus highlighted many times.

Harvest 1874

Apr 1, 2018
Tampa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think this depiction of each day representing 7000 yrs is an attempt at compromise between the theory of evolution and the account of Creation.
It removes the need to read the signs of the times and the urgency of watching and getting ready for the Lord's return which Jesus highlighted many times.

What does the idea of a 7000 year day have to do with the theory of evolution?

Please explain how a 7000 year day supports the idea of the theory of evolution?

We do however believe that a measure of evolution took place as is suggested by the statement that "the earth brought forth" the various forms of plant life and etc., that "the waters brought forth abundantly" the various kinds of fish and reptiles, all under Divine supervision, the Lord directing the matter in the development of the various kinds or varieties.

However with regards to man the earth did not bring him forth (although he was taken from the earth). He was a direct creation, created in his Maker's character-likeness, to be the king of Earth, to have dominion over the creatures of the land, the air and the sea.

As for the signs of the times, in order for one to be able to read the signs of the times they need to first have some idea as to what precisely to be looking for, and this requires being able to rightly ascertain where exactly they are on the stream of time, where they fit into the divine plan of the ages. If one chooses to live in ignorance to these things then of course that is to thier lost, the day of the Lord, the day of his parousia or presence will come upon them unexpectedly and they will not know of it until the great storm breaks loose, the great time of trouble which shall try the whole world, and then only when the judgements of the Lord are in the earth will they see, the eyes of their understanding being open.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What does the idea of a 7000 year day have to do with the theory of evolution?

1....Please explain how a 7000 year day supports the idea of the theory of evolution?

2....We do however believe that a measure of evolution took place as is suggested by the statement that "the earth brought forth" the various forms of plant life and etc., that "the waters brought forth abundantly" the various kinds of fish and reptiles, all under Divine supervision, the Lord directing the matter in the development of the various kinds or varieties.

However with regards to man the earth did not bring him forth (although he was taken from the earth). He was a direct creation, created in his Maker's character-likeness, to be the king of Earth, to have dominion over the creatures of the land, the air and the sea.

As for the signs of the times, in order for one to be able to read the signs of the times they need to first have some idea as to what precisely to be looking for, and this requires being able to rightly ascertain where exactly they are on the stream of time, where they fit into the divine plan of the ages. If one chooses to live in ignorance to these things then of course that is to thier lost, the day of the Lord, the day of his parousia or presence will come upon them unexpectedly and they will not know of it until the great storm breaks loose, the great time of trouble which shall try the whole world, and then only when the judgements of the Lord are in the earth will they see, the eyes of their understanding being open.
You have answered your own question excepting you have exchanged the word 'theory' for 'measure'. The principle is the same whether its called development or evolution.

At the end of the day when God created he saw it was very good and the scripture states 'and the evening and the morning were the - the 1st day or 2nd day or 3rd day and so on. It is evident these days were 24 hour periods not 7000 year periods. As God spoke so the created order came into existence.

Drawing the creation process out over a long time is an attempt to undermine Gods written word while appearing to honour it. It is also attempting to dance at both parties simultaneously.....to satisfy both the worldly view of evolvement and the biblical view of creation and so muddy the waters. It is doing what the Roman Catholic Church has done over the centuries with so many of its doctrines.

Incidentally, the recreation will be the same.....God will speak and the dead will rise in obedience to that word.....instantaneously

Harvest 1874

Apr 1, 2018
Tampa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have answered your own question excepting you have exchanged the word 'theory' for 'measure'. The principle is the same whether its called development or evolution.

At the end of the day when God created he saw it was very good and the scripture states 'and the evening and the morning were the - the 1st day or 2nd day or 3rd day and so on. It is evident these days were 24 hour periods not 7000 year periods. As God spoke so the created order came into existence.

Drawing the creation process out over a long time is an attempt to undermine Gods written word while appearing to honour it. It is also attempting to dance at both parties simultaneously.....to satisfy both the worldly view of evolvement and the biblical view of creation and so muddy the waters. It is doing what the Roman Catholic Church has done over the centuries with so many of its doctrines.

Incidentally, the recreation will be the same.....God will speak and the dead will rise in obedience to that word.....instantaneously

The literal 24 hour creation theory has long since been debunked my friend, it has far to many holes in it.

For those who are awake and not prone to ignorance please see our blog post entitled, "The Record of Creation", Parts 30 and 34-36, 38 more specifically.