A word from the Lord

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I cry out to my people and say do you think I am pleased with how you present me in these forums? You come here with puffed up pride to show your knowledge of what you think you know of my MIND? You are far from the truth....no man knows the mind of God....none of you have represented Me in the truth and knowledge of who I am.

It is a humble spirit that I seek to represent me....a haughty spirit, a haughty mind will be quickly devoured by the enemy...do not give yourselves place in your thoughts to him....this is his plan..his weapon of destruction.

I seek a people who will humble themselves before Me and praise my Holy Name at all times and will refrain from contention and strife against one another. Yield not yourselves to the enemy to rise against another bother or sister because of what they believe or have been taught. For I am the one who is doing a work within them to bring them to the truth.

As my Word says...no man need teach you anything but the Holy Spirit will teach you and guide you into all truth...

I am the one who has sent my Holy Spirit to convict the hearts of man to repentance...so stop with your theology and your puffed up knowledge of what you think I am....who I am...what I want....or what I expect. I will reveal myself to whom I will and when I will.

Repent of your self righteous pride and let Me do what I do best....I will bring my people together as I said I would in my Word.

Last edited:

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I cry out to my people and say do you think I am pleased with how you present me in these forums? You come here with puffed up pride to show your knowledge of what you think you know of my MIND? You are far from the truth....know man knows the mind of God....none of you have represented Me in the truth and knowledge of who I am.

It is a humble spirit that I seek to represent me....a haughty spirit, a haughty mind will be quickly devoured by the enemy...do not give yourselves place in your thoughts to him....this is his plan..his weapon of destruction.

I seek a people who will humble themselves before Me and praise my Holy Name at all times and will refrain from contention and strife against one another. Yield not yourselves to the enemy to rise against another bother or sister because of what they believe or have been taught. For I am the one who is doing a work within them to bring them to the truth.

As my Word says...no man need teach you anything but the Holy Spirit will teach you and guide you into all truth...

I am the one who has sent my Holy Spirit to convict the hearts of man to repentance...so stop with your theology and your puffed up knowledge of what you think I am....who I am...what I want....or what I expect. I will reveal myself to whom I will and when I will.

Repent of your self righteous pride and let Me do what I do best....I will bring my people together as I said I would in my Word.

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
"I will show my children what I am about to do on this earth through My prophets. My prophets will arise with this proclamation, "Make way for the coming of Yehoshua. Prepare the way. Prepare your hearts. He will shake the heavens and he will shake the earth with his outstretched arm. This great shaking will usher in great revival. The churches whose foundations are not established on the rock of Yehoshua will fall. Many will be shocked at the churches who fall because those churches put up a good front, but refuse to live in holiness. I will expose the greed, the fornication, the adultery and the idolatry of these churches. There is a great shaking coming, and I will expose the sin. Repent before it is too late.""

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Corinthians 2:16
For “who has known the mind of the Lord that he may instruct Him?” But we have the mind of Christ.

This is absolutely correct. But scripture also tells us in Isaiah 55:7-9
7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

I perceive the mind of Christ is what Jesus was teaching us while here on earth and to think like He taught us to think.....the mind of God is a mystery....a hidden wisdom.....and this is what I desire to come to know and understand more of.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts.
For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:
For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people.
To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing: yet they would not hear.
But the word of the LORD was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little; that they might go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken." Isaiah 28:9-13

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts.
For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:
For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people.
To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing: yet they would not hear.
But the word of the LORD was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little; that they might go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken." Isaiah 28:9-13
Lord I pray for those still on the milk that you will teach them the meat of your Truth by your Holy Spirit in Jesus Name, Amen!

Reactions: amadeus

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is absolutely correct. But scripture also tells us in Isaiah 55:7-9
7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

I perceive the mind of Christ is what Jesus was teaching us while here on earth and to think like He taught us to think.....the mind of God is a mystery....a hidden wisdom.....and this is what I desire to come to know and understand more of.
It is good to first consider the end, then consider where we are and God's plans for us.

Paul's comment of having the mind of Christ following Jesus' comments of being One with the Father and we with Him, indicate something much greater [even now] for those who are in Christ and of One spirit, being lead unto all truth. Indeed, we do not lead, but follow, and yet are of one mind, the same mind.

But none of this can be realized if we do not believe that we are not actually a new creation, and that it is no longer us who live, but Christ who lives in us. In which case, we do not have the mind of Christ at all.

Reactions: Helen

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is good to first consider the end, then consider where we are and God's plans for us.

Paul's comment of having the mind of Christ following Jesus' comments of being One with the Father and we with Him, indicate something much greater [even now] for those who are in Christ and of One spirit, being lead unto all truth. Indeed, we do not lead, but follow, and yet are of one mind, the same mind.

But none of this can be realized if we do not believe that we are not actually a new creation, and that it is no longer us who live, but Christ who lives in us. In which case, we do not have the mind of Christ at all.

The word I gave came from the Holy Spirit....for He is grieved by the amount of strife there is in a forum with topics based on His Word, His Truth. Those who slander and scorn others for not having the same understanding of scripture as themselves....who mock and ridicule another because they have a different belief based on how they were taught in their church. As of today the rate at which the churches continue to divide will give us a future total of over 45,000 different Christian denominations all teaching from the same Bible and all determined that they have the truth over others..... When Jesus established His church along with His apostles there was only one church for a thousand years....then after there were no more apostles leading and teaching the first split took place...and it has been splitting and dividing ever since....hence the beginning of Religious Pride.
So the main point of what God was saying isn't about salvation...it is about walking in humility and in the spirit of love towards one another. For where there is envy and strife there is every form of evil present.. God is trying to bring His people together in 1 mind and 1 accord...in the unity of faith as it was on the Day of Pentecost.
When I first came to the web searching Christian fellowship I found CF....I was so excited to have a place to learn and share what I have learned with others...it wasn't 2 months and I began to strive and get angry at others for not believing in what I believe....sometimes I would have to leave and stay away for a few days....then I prayed and asked God to deliver me from the spirit of offense because I couldn't handle hurting a fellow brother or sister in Christ with my harsh words. God did answer....I am no longer offended but rather I seek to maintain that we all are building on the same foundation....which is Christ.
The Word spoken in this thread is not for all to receive.....only those who are mature enough in Christ can hear this Word and be obedient to what God is asking of them. In a church setting where you can go to one another in person it can be much easier to walk in love because you KNOW them....here on the internet....much more of a challenge. People are bold to spout off haughty statements and insults to one another here....I can guarantee you they wouldn't do that to a fellow brother or sister in their own church. What is sad is people like me who are unable to get to a church this is as close to fellowshipping with one another as it gets.
I have met some wonderful people here and on CF but I have met some very mean people as well....
Well....sorry for the long response. God Bless.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So the main point of what God was saying isn't about salvation...it is about walking in humility and in the spirit of love towards one another. For where there is envy and strife there is every form of evil present.. God is trying to bring His people together in 1 mind and 1 accord...in the unity of faith as it was on the Day of Pentecost.
Yes, I often find myself going back to I Cor 13. Without the charity/love described there no matter what else we have it will effectively in the eyes of God amount to nothing. Too often people get so wrapped up in what they believe they know of the things of God that they lose, or overlook, or forget, the love of God in their hearts as they move to deal with others. When Jesus realized where people around him were and where they were not, "He wept" [John 11:35]. Do we weep also for all of those around us? I do not shed as many tears as I should. Who does?

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The word I gave came from the Holy Spirit....for He is grieved by the amount of strife there is in a forum with topics based on His Word, His Truth. Those who slander and scorn others for not having the same understanding of scripture as themselves....who mock and ridicule another because they have a different belief based on how they were taught in their church. As of today the rate at which the churches continue to divide will give us a future total of over 45,000 different Christian denominations all teaching from the same Bible and all determined that they have the truth over others..... When Jesus established His church along with His apostles there was only one church for a thousand years....then after there were no more apostles leading and teaching the first split took place...and it has been splitting and dividing ever since....hence the beginning of Religious Pride.
When I first came to the web searching Christian fellowship I found CF....I was so excited to have a place to learn and share what I have learned with others...it wasn't 2 months and I began to strive and get angry at others for not believing in what I believe....sometimes I would have to leave and stay away for a few days....then I prayed and asked God to deliver me from the spirit of offense because I couldn't handle hurting a fellow brother or sister in Christ with my harsh words. God did answer....I am no longer offended but rather I seek to maintain that we all are building on the same foundation....which is Christ.
The Word spoken in this thread is not for all to receive.....only those who are mature enough in Christ can hear this Word and be obedient to what God is asking of them. In a church setting where you can go to one another in person it can be much easier to walk in love because you KNOW them....here on the internet....much more of a challenge. People are bold to spout off haughty statements and insults to one another here....I can guarantee you they wouldn't do that to a fellow brother or sister in their own church. What is sad is people like me who are unable to get to a church this is as close to fellowshipping with one another as it gets.
I have met some wonderful people here and on CF but I have met some very mean people as well....
Well....sorry for the long response. God Bless.
God bless you as well.

But it would appear that you are somewhat under a misunderstanding. Surely the Holy Spirit is grieved by our divisions, but this is just as Christ was grieved at all that He witnessed and for His need to go to the cross...yet it was all for good, and He even rebuked Peter for thinking it should not happen, for he thought as a man. This is the same misunderstanding of which I would like to easy your mind and to comfort those who share in this same grief which is not wrong. However, just as the cup of Christ and the cross were for good and necessary, so too is this division - for the Word goes forth as a two-edged sword, and it was Christ Himself who has brought it, pitting child against father and mother and brother against brother. This is us sharing in His crucifixion, His body beaten, bruised, and divided - One body of many members, each having their own [different] work and suffering.

Does the thumb not oppose the fingers, and yet is required to do good works? Indeed it does. But do not be dismayed, but rather drink this cup knowing that it is not we who work and appear to be at opposition, but God who is working in spite of what suffering has been foreordained for these times. Heaven forbid we should stop it - but, no, we must endure until the end. Which would not be possible if we did not love as Christ loved, and as Christ commanded. Nonetheless, just as Christ submitted His body to suffering - we too must submit, even in our grief - just as He did.

Follow Him...grief and all. But be not dismayed, these things must be.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I often find myself going back to I Cor 13. Without the charity/love described there no matter what else we have it will effectively in the eyes of God amount to nothing. Too often people get so wrapped up in what they believe they know of the things of God that they lose, or overlook, or forget, the love of God in their hearts as they move to deal with others. When Jesus realized where people around him were and where they were not, "He wept" [John 11:35]. Do we weep also for all of those around us? I do not shed as many tears as I should. Who does?
I may not shed tears but I experience a grieving in my spirit....I would rather humble myself and apologize for offending someone than argue with them and provoke anger. It isn't worth losing my peace over....Maybe the Holy Spirit has yet to bring them to that level of understanding or myself to it....as you said before precept upon precept, line upon line.

Reactions: amadeus

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
The word I gave came from the Holy Spirit
you keep saying this wadr, and imo that is not even for you to say. Wouldn't it be better to allow others to commend you?
for He is grieved by the amount of strife there is in a forum with topics based on His Word, His Truth.
wadr imo you are just being codependent, and i don't believe God is grieved at all. I came to bring a sword, not peace? So can you Support your pov here? ty

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you keep saying this wadr, and imo that is not even for you to say. Wouldn't it be better to allow others to commend you?
wadr imo you are just being codependent, and i don't believe God is grieved at all. I came to bring a sword, not peace? So can you Support your pov here? ty
Don't you know that we can grieve Him....the Holy Spirit?
Ephesians 4:30
29Let no unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building up the one in need and bringing grace to those who listen. 30And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, in whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. 31Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, outcry and slander, along with every form of malice.…

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I can guarantee you they wouldn't do that to a fellow brother or sister in their own church.
can you?
What is sad is people like me who are unable to get to a church this is as close to fellowshipping with one another as it gets.
there is a forum just for that, fwiw. It's called "Good News Cafe'"
ever been, or seen it?
I have met some wonderful people here and on CF but I have met some very mean people as well...
satan appears as an angel of light, and i'm sure you are fam with "mean" ppl turning out to be good and vice-versa. Even if i agree with you. Thank God for ppl who disagree! :)

so what i really mean to say here is that without knowing your gauge for "mean"--by which i assume you mean denigrating to others, self-centered, etc--you might just as easily be read to be saying "ppl who do not agree with me," a pop characterization...at least imo

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
don't commend me they are not my words they are His....I am only the vessel. I realize you and I don't know much about each other but I am a prophetic seer called by God and confirmed by His ministers....and I can only be obedient to speak what He says...I don't add to or take away from.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Don't you know that we can grieve Him....the Holy Spirit?
Ephesians 4:30
yes, but i suggest that the v really intends to highlight the griever, and that the Spirit is being personified there strictly for that purpose.
it would take more time than i have at the moment, but a Spirit that can literally grieve causes all kinds of other problems at other Scriptural concepts. Sin as a surprise to God, etc. A lot of "Omni's" are being violated iow; or at least a couple biggies

Last edited:

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
can you?
there is a forum just for that, fwiw. It's called "Good News Cafe'"
ever been, or seen it?
satan appears as an angel of light, and i'm sure you are fam with "mean" ppl turning out to be good and vice-versa. Even if i agree with you. Thank God for ppl who disagree! :)

so what i really mean to say here is that without knowing your gauge for "mean"--by which i assume you mean denigrating to others, self-centered, etc--you might just as easily be read to be saying "ppl who do not agree with me," a pop characterization...at least imo
Mean as to say that I have the spirit of Satan in me and that I am a witch and so forth and so forth....wow...that stings a bit.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yes, but i suggest that the v really intends to highlight the griever, and that the Spirit is being personified there strictly for that purpose
Ahhh well this is a perspective that some may consider....but in this case it is not like that.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
don't commend me they are not my words they are His....I am only the vessel. I realize you and I don't know much about each other but I am a prophetic seer called by God and confirmed by His ministers....and I can only be obedient to speak what He says...I don't add to or take away from.
ah, you are doing God's will, eh?

You might answer the question and see, fwiw; note that you didn't do that for some reason