A-Z What rewards would you like to receive in Heaven?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It is if you're talking about hats.

Oh boy...that was a whoops....but I know that I do make lots of them ( red face)
Especially on this iPad. :oops:

Reactions: Job

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would like the reward of being transformed into one of God's angelic beings and go back down to earth to do battle with the demonic forces of darkness that hassled my family and friends and eventually throw them into the lake of fire! That's what I'd like!
1zwcexe.jpg
Kinda makes a mockery of "Love your enemies" and "Father, forgive them", doesn't it? Don't sweat it. I doubt very many of us really believe in that, anyway. Vindictiveness is pretty much a part of all of us... we very emphatically want our "pay-backs."

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Demons ~ not humans. I want to do battle with the enemy forces of darkness...Satan and his hordes are not my friends. They are the enemy of God and the cross! They are destined for the lake of fire!!! Go think of you're own rewards and stop judging on mine. o_O

Reactions: Job

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't feel bad, I was thinking the same thing.:)
We all do. We want retaliation. That was what Jesus was telling us to learn to overcome.

When we read about Jesus with a sword, we get excited that He is going to "pay them back" by riding-down the "bad" people of the world, and slicing them up with that sword, But, what is the sword? All through Scripture, it is simply His word. (Notice that it is coming out of His mouth..... It is not in His right hand of judgment.)

And what is the blood it speaks of? We want to hope it is the blood of THEM. But, I think it is His shed blood given for those that will be saved.

"But, it says He is going to kill them." And we sure want to get in on that!........ forgetting that He said WE were also "killed", ourselves, by the conviction of His word. And saved by a flood of His blood. And that is what I believe He is showing in Revelation......... a final riding through the world, preaching the kingdom. And, we are depicted as riding with Him, preaching the very same thing. Most see that as a future event, but I see it as today, and every day since He ascended.

I think we fall short by not evangelizing the world, but instead, waiting and hoping for a big bloody end to "all of them."

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Perhaps I should have mentioned that I have been in the Deliverance ministry [Casting out demons and counselling folks]for 2 decades. This may enlighten an understanding of why I would love to be part of God's angelic army in the end days. Hope he will say yes...but prolly not!

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps I should have mentioned that I have been in the Deliverance ministry [Casting out demons and counselling folks]for 2 decades. This may enlighten an understanding of why I would love to be part of God's angelic army in the end days. Hope he will say yes...but prolly not!
That's another point about the blood that is flowing in Revelation.......... Do demons (spirits) have blood?

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When ya get to Heaven, what rewards would you like to receive from your heavenly Father? :eek:

Alpacas, some white fluffy, and creation is greater in heaven than earth, so it would be fluffier than anything we have ever seen on earth, white extremely fluffy pet alpacas! Fluffier than you can imagine. :D

Only one Simply reward! To Have My Savior Embrace Me and Say !! Well Done Good and Faithful Servant!

Reactions: Willie T

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Ohhh cool ~ sorted! Now let's try to keep to the O/T or create another thread if you are wanting to discuss something else...o_O

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And...back to "the game" that went sideways ... LOL

I love some Wings...just for a little while :D

( and no @Job , not the eating kind! :p )