Abortion

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you believe abortion is murder?

Killing a thing in the process of forming...Killing yes. Murder no.

I believe a human must be born alive, before it can become dead.

(Seems there all different kinds of methods to cause a fetus, a partially born, a born infant to die...
As well all different kinds of reasonings for individuals to make those choices...)

Personally, I do not Favor intent to Abort.
I am vehemently against:
* compulsion to force one to pay for an other’s choice to abort;
* compulsion of force that one of a particular profession, must perform an abortion;
* any government representative, involved in any manner whatsoever, teaching, advising, taking, paying for abortions of an others Minor children.

Reactions: Stan B

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think this question has been answered and started in many threads already.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Killing a thing in the process of forming...Killing yes. Murder no.

I believe a human must be born alive, before it can become dead.

(Seems there all different kinds of methods to cause a fetus, a partially born, a born infant to die...
As well all different kinds of reasonings for individuals to make those choices...)

Personally, I do not Favor intent to Abort.
I am vehemently against:
* compulsion to force one to pay for an other’s choice to abort;
* compulsion of force that one of a particular profession, must perform an abortion;
* any government representative, involved in any manner whatsoever, teaching, advising, taking, paying for abortions of an others Minor children.
Are you saying that aborting a 9 month old "fetus" isn't murder?

Reactions: TLHKAJ

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm saying there are many recent threads on the subject, that have been started recently since the leak of Roe vs. Wade.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Quite positive I did not mention a 9 month old fetus.
So no, I did not say, what you are saying.

Quite positive a fetus is not born.

Quite positive I did mention:
Seems there all different kinds of methods to cause a fetus, a partially born, a born infant to die...

Reactions: Stan B

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Quite positive I did not mention a 9 month old fetus.
So no, I did not say, what you are saying.

Quite positive a fetus is not born.

Quite positive I did mention:
Seems there all different kinds of methods to cause a fetus, a partially born, a born infant to die...
"I believe a human must be born alive, before it can become dead."
Wouldn't that include all 9 months of pregnancy?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"I believe a human must be born alive, before it can become dead."
Wouldn't that include all 9 months of pregnancy?

You said fetus...which is unborn.
Now you say pregnancy....which is unborn.

Are you advocating abortions for 9 months?

I don’t advocate abortions, but I am not deaf or blind to know people for many reason choose to have, encourage, support financially and via advocating, forced financial support, of abortions....and none of which is what I choose to be in agreement with.

Killing/Murder...are simply Opinions of men.
God will sort it out.

Jan 24, 2022
Redding California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
60,000,000 human fetuses? embryos? babes? human life? We in this discussion, were all born. How can we tell God that we are not killing a life that he has allowed to exist in a womans womb? Gods heart is surely hardened towards America as a country that has allowed this amount of carnage to innocent life. Perhaps that is why America has been in decline, and we can't solve any of our problems. The bible is full of Gods warnings for countries and peoples who turn away from Him.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe Satan has crept in and now many "Christians" accept killing unborn babies by millions. "Fetus" is a Satanic name for baby, to get people to feel comfortable with abortion. No wonder America is on death's door.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe Satan has crept in and now many "Christians" accept killing unborn babies by millions. "Fetus" is a Satanic name for baby, to get people to feel comfortable with abortion. No wonder America is on death's door.
You're correct. The word "fetus" is only applied to the unborn child after it begins to resemble or look more hunan. Before that, they call the baby an embryo. It's all an effort to dehumanize preborn babies to make it more acceptable to kill them.

Reactions: Jack
Jan 24, 2022
Redding California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're correct. The word "fetus" is only applied to the unborn child after it begins to resemble or look more human. Before that, they call the baby an embryo. It's all an effort to dehumanize preborn babies to make it more acceptable to kill them.
You are right on the money Jack. However, "true believers" need to examine Biblical references to "the prince of the power of the air", how he will deceive the world. Also, research a character named Simon Magnus, who is the subject of the gospels of the Apostles, turning away from the true message of Jesus.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It truly amazes me that "Christians" believe that a 9 month old "fetus" is not a living baby. Satan has been busy.

Revelation 12:9
9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world;

Jan 24, 2022
Redding California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We all have to ask ourselves, How has satan deceived the world? Deceived the world about what? How has he fooled us all? Only the "little remnant" might know the answer. I think they are also called the "true believers". What is it, that they believe, that, "we" all do not believe? How are the "little remnants" different from other Christians? I guess what I am trying to say is, has the devil already deceived us, or will it be in the future.

Reactions: shortangel

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To murder someone, I think you need to intend to murder someone, and know you are committing the murder. Maybe the problem here is answering the question, "Did the person know they were murdering someone?" since not all agree exactly when life starts.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To murder someone, I think you need to intend to murder someone, and know you are committing the murder. Maybe the problem here is answering the question, "Did the person know they were murdering someone?" since not all agree exactly when life starts.
So you support killing a 9 month old fetus/baby who is unborn? Sounds like murder to me.

Last edited:

EloyCraft

Mar 17, 2022
Az
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Knowing Our Savior Jesus Christ didn't come to be our savior but came as our savior it's revealed that His human life began at His conception.

This event is not just evidence of the dignity of unborn life but testimony from the greatest unborn human beings who were ever born.

Luke 1
And how does this happen to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me? 44 For at the moment the sound of your greeting reached my ears, the infant in my womb leaped for joy.

Faith is through hearing is a miracle initiated and received by the unborn.

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States

“In our case, murder being once for all forbidden, we may not destroy even the foetus in the womb, while as yet the human being derives blood from other parts of the body for its sustenance. To hinder a birth is merely a speedier man-killing; nor does it matter whether you take away a life that is born or destroy one that is coming to the birth. That is a man which is going to be one; you have the fruit already in its seed.”

(Tertullian, The Apology, Chapter 9)