Abortion

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do you believe someone can be Christian and support / defend aborting millions of unborn babies?

• Yes

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • No

Votes: 25 89.3%

• Total voters

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe the best thing a Christian can support is in the preaching of the Word of God.

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. - 1 Corinthians 1:18

Aborting babies is murder... But so is hating people...

Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him. - 1 John 3:15
I strongly agree!

Reactions: Nancy

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
More slaughter, farmers are happy to let foxhunts tramp all over their fields spreading germs, but are 'traumatised' by innocent badgers..:)

badger-cull.jpg

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Comparing babies to weeds. You need help!
Agreed!
Weeds are living things in my garden! So I should destroy them, or nurture them??
This is the most repugnant post I've ever seen on CyB. This is how you show your love to totally innocent baby image bearers of God; compare them to weeds that should not be nurtured BUT BE DESTROYED?!

You are far from Christ, Stan.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Putting aside denominational bickering, anyone care to provide the strongest Scripture verse FOR and AGAINST abortion?
No one yet has been able to provide a single passage of Scripture that says "Thou shalt not have an abortion"!
Anti-abortionists demonstrate hatred of Scripture, while they embrace their unBiblical cult.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one yet has been able to provide a single passage of Scripture that says "Thou shalt not have an abortion"!
Anti-abortionists demonstrate hatred of Scripture, while they embrace their unBiblical cult.
Many have used scripture stan . YOu just keep disreguarding the truth to hold to a lie .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Agreed!

This is the most repugnant post I've ever seen on CyB. This is how you show your love to totally innocent baby image bearers of God; compare them to weeds that should not be nurtured BUT BE DESTROYED?!

Weeds were not created in God's own image...
Weeds are just like us. We are all created from dirt.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know ZERO about babies. Did your wife have a baby? My wife had a little girl. Before it was born it poked and pushed my wife in nearly every direction. She was VERY much alive. Why are you obsessed with killing these precious babies???

Reactions: Nancy

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Many have used scripture stan . YOu just keep disreguarding the truth to hold to a lie .
I have seen a pile of totally unrelated Scripture quoted, which has nothing whatsoever to do with abortion. Of course, they reject Scripture that declares that a person does not become a 'living being' until God breathes into their nostrils the BREATH OF LIFE.

Are you REALLY interested in the truth, or have you been totally blinded by Satanic teaching such as the garbage manufactured by the anti-abortion cult?

• Wow

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have seen a pile of totally unrelated Scripture quoted, which has nothing whatsoever to do with abortion. Of course, they reject Scripture that declares that a person does not become a 'living being' until God breathes into their nostrils the BREATH OF LIFE.

Are you REALLY interested in the truth, or have you been totally blinded by Satanic teaching such as the garbage manufactured by the anti-abortion cult?
You know ZERO about babies! Why are you obsessed with killing them?

• Love

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You know ZERO about babies. Did your wife have a baby? My wife had a little girl. Before it was born it poked and pushed my wife in nearly every direction. She was VERY much alive. Why are you obsessed with killing these precious babies???
The first intro to an intelligent discussion would be demonstration that you understand basic english. Take a look a dictionary, and it will tell you the difference between a baby and a fetuis.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The first intro to an intelligent discussion would be demonstration that you understand basic english. Take a look a dictionary, and it will tell you the difference between a baby and a fetuis.
Who declared you an expert on fetuses and babies? You know ZERO about babies. You keep evading my simple question. Why are you OBSESSED with killing babies?

• Love

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Agreed!

Yes! I am FAR from the Christ you worship. I worship the God of the Bible. You have rejected that God in favour of a god of fables and fairy tales. I want no part of your god.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Who declared you an expert on fetuses and babies? You know ZERO about babies. You keep evading my simple question. Why are you OBSESSED with killing babies?
I know nothing about babies other than what the Scripture says, that they only become a living being AFTER they are born and god breathes into their nostrils the Breath of Life.

If your god tells you that Scripture is a lie, then deal with it. I am not interested in debating with anyone who is infested with the spirit of Satan.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know nothing about babies other than what the Scripture says, that they only become a living being AFTER they are born and god breathes into their nostrils the Breath of Life.
Your wife never had a baby?
If your god tells you that Scripture is a lie, then deal with it. I am not interested in debating with anyone who is infested with the spirit of Satan.
Scripture is true. You are just twisting it to make murdering babies ok. Why are you OBSESSED with killing babies? Why don't you answer questions?

• Love

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Your wife never had a baby?

Scripture is true. You are just twisting it to make murdering babies ok. Why are you OBSESSED with killing babies? Why don't you answer questions?
I have never resisted answering questions, although many won't like my answers because they are based upon Scripture, rather than some demonic political cult.