Abortion

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do you believe someone can be Christian and support / defend aborting millions of unborn babies?

• Yes

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • No

Votes: 25 89.3%

• Total voters

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Just for the record I had a very dear friend, who was most definitely a Christian , who had a major medical emergency during pregnancy and a heart breaking decision was made to terminate the pregnancy to save the mothers life …….

Only those who are in those very difficult situations can truly know of the distressing and emotional dilemmas that can arise - and it is between them and the Lord.
Jack, how on earth would you understand the depth of pain that this kind of situations brings, yet you choose to sit in judgement as if you have that authority.
Rita, regardless of medical necessity, there are many other reasons why might be an intelligent choice to not give birth at that specific time. God has given us a number of months to consider our options, God performs spontaneous abortions (miscarriages) on a routine basis.

Expelling a fetus, is in no way taking a life. We all know that a fetus does not become a “living being” until they exit the womb. Prior to that, expelling fetal matter, is merely disposing of an incomplete earthy tent which can rebuilt at a more appropriate time.

As you probably know, under Levitical Law, God designated the Priests as the ones to carry out abortions for inappropriate pregnancies. If abortion is evil, then according to the Satanic anti-abortionists, God is evil!!

As we see the rapid spiritual decline in the USA, we are observing politicians bowing to the god of the Taliban, demanding complete control over the bodies their subjects, Especially with women who have been relegated to the status of barnyard animals.

• Love
Reactions: Jim B

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just for the record I had a very dear friend, who was most definitely a Christian , who had a major medical emergency during pregnancy and a heart breaking decision was made to terminate the pregnancy to save the mothers life …….

Only those who are in those very difficult situations can truly know of the distressing and emotional dilemmas that can arise - and it is between them and the Lord.
Jack, how on earth would you understand the depth of pain that this kind of situations brings, yet you choose to sit in judgement as if you have that authority.
And that is truly sad but your totally false accusations prove what?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, and I have said that umpteen times now.

I don't know. It doesn't matter anyway as that's a red herring.
You're an abortion expert and don't know?

Ok let's try again: "Would you kill your baby to save your own life?"

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That has been answered already. Go find it.
Does that means you would kill your baby to save your life?

Matthew 18
6 "But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're an abortion expert and don't know?

Never claimed to be. I do know that there are medical reasons to have an abortion performed. I gave those examples. You may want to go back and read them.

Ok let's try again: "Would you kill your baby to save your own life?"

I already answered that. Go back and find it.

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
And that is truly sad but your totally false accusations prove what?
You are presuming that you know where a person stands before God , you do not have that authority , none of us do.
You consider it a black and white issue , it’s not.

• Love
Reactions: Stan B and Naomanos

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are presuming that you know where a person stands before God , you do not have that authority , none of us do.
You consider it a black and white issue , it’s not.
Would you kill your baby to save your own life?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Never claimed to be. I do know that there are medical reasons to have an abortion performed. I gave those examples. You may want to go back and read them.

I already answered that. Go back and find it.
If you don't even know where it is then how should someone else? lol

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you don't even know where it is then how should someone else? lol

I am not a statistics major. I don't know the statistics for everything. What I do know is what I stated above, that there are medical reasons for abortion and I have already listed them.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not a statistics major. I don't know the statistics for everything. What I do know is what I stated above, that there are medical reasons for abortion and I havebalready listed them.
If you're not an EXPERT you shouldn't be giving advice to women to kill their babies.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you're not an EXPERT you shouldn't be giving advice to women to kill their babies.

There are medical reasons for abortion and one doesn't need to be an expert in abortion to realize that.

What you're doing is trying to discredit me and will not work. You are getting desperate to be right and it is showing.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Such faith!

Not faith. Knowledge. I have seen some of those reasons in my time on the ambulance and with a friend. So, I know they are real.

That's another lie!

Hardly! Your own words betray you and others can see it.

You're defending sinnners.

I am defending women who have an abortion because if they didn't the pregnancy/fetus would kill them. That doesn't make them sinners and as Rita said, you are not qualified to make that judgement.

• Love
Reactions: Stan B and Jim B

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Would you kill your baby to save your own life?
I have no idea what I would do if I was placed in that position, a whole array of issues would be part of the equation and much would be determined by the circumstances , reasons, ect.
I have been offered an abortion, twice in fact when I became pregnant after I had been sterilised. That decision was easy to make …a resounding ‘ no ‘.
It’s so easy to make a clinical assessment regarding what others should do, or what decision you personally would make when you are not in that situation.
Rita

Reactions: Jim B and Naomanos

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not faith. Knowledge. I have seen some of those reasons in my time on the ambulance. So, I know they are real.
I clearly pointed out that the ER services are amazing. The rest is a MASSIVE scam.
Hardly! Your own words betray you and others can see it.

I am defending women who have an abortion because if they didn't the pregnancy/fetus would kill them. That doesn't make them sinners and as Rita said, you are not qualified to make that judgement.
"Not faith" is you lying to yourself. The medical industry is a HUGE $$$ making scam. Do you even know that Planned Parenthood donated HUNDREDS of $$$ to the Dem Party?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have no idea what I would do if I was placed in that position, a whole array of issues would be part of the equation and much would be determined by the circumstances , reasons, ect.
I have been offered an abortion, twice in fact when I became pregnant after I had been sterilised. That decision was easy to make …a resounding ‘ no ‘.
It’s so easy to make a clinical assessment regarding what others should do, or what decision you personally would make when you are not in that situation.
Rita
And like Jesus said: "Blessed are the merciful. They will receive mercy."

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I clearly pointed out that the ER services are amazing.

You did and I never thanked you for the compliment. So, thank you!

The rest is a MASSIVE scam.

Your opinion once again. Do I think that some services are too highly priced? I do. Doesn't mean it's a scam though. Had to have my gall bladder removed back in 2021. It was diseased. It wasn't a scam for them to operate and remove it.

"Not faith" is you lying to yourself.

Haven't lied to myself at all. Maybe you have some projecting going on?

The medical industry is a HUGE $$$ making scam.

As I said above, I do think some of the services are too highly priced, but that doesn't make it a scam. It just makes it highly priced.

Do you even know that Planned Parenthood donated HUNDREDS of $$$ to the Dem Party?

I do know that. It means nothing as I haven't once supported Planned Parenthood in this thread. There are entities that donate to the Republican party that I don't agree with, but don't really care that they do.