Abortion

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do you believe someone can be Christian and support / defend aborting millions of unborn babies?

• Yes

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • No

Votes: 25 89.3%

• Total voters

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
"Do you believe someone can be Christian and support / defend aborting millions of unborn babies?"

My question isn't judging anyone. It's asking for opinions. Thank you for your opinion.
As I said it’s how that question is interpreted….
Okay, so from your responses throughout the thread it’s obvious that you consider anyone who has an abortion, or agrees with anyone having one , will burn in hell - is that a fair conclusion, or have I misinterpreted your responses ?
So perhaps you could answer a question. Do you consider me and others to not be Christians and condemned to hell for the views we have expressed in the thread ?

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have much more faith in doctors than I do. I know of too many deaths CAUSED by Big Pharma. Did I mention doctors / Big Pharma get filthy rich and live in mansions? $$$

You are throwing the baby out with the bathwater with your statement. No pun intended.

Are some doctors bad doctors, you betcha. There are bad people in every walk of life. That doesn't mean that everyone is bad or that every doctor is bad.

Whether or not a doctor is rich or not has no bearing on this conversation and is a red herring.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As I said it’s how that question is interpreted….
Okay, so from your responses throughout the thread it’s obvious that you consider anyone who has an abortion, or agrees with anyone having one , will burn in hell - is that a fair conclusion, or have I misinterpreted your responses ?
I clearly stated that killing a baby is risking Hell fire.
So perhaps you could answer a question. Do you consider me and others to not be Christians and condemned to hell for the views we have expressed in the thread ?
I don't know you personally but I certainly hope you don't advise women to kill their babies to save their own lives. If they are not Christians they are heading for Hell anyway. So they don't have much to lose by killing their baby.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are throwing the baby out with the bathwater with your statement. No pun intended.

Are some doctors bad doctors, you betcha. There are bad people in every walk of life. That doesn't mean that everyone is bad or that every doctor is bad.
There certainly are good and bad doctors. To make matters worse corrupt politics enters in and keeps the good docs from doing good. It's kind of like politics. Good people think they can change things be being a politician, but nearly always they get corrupted themselves, $$$.
Whether or not a doctor is rich or not has no bearing on this conversation and is a red herring.
1 Timothy 6
10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I clearly stated that killing a baby is risking Hell fire.

I don't know you personally but I certainly hope you don't advise women to kill their babies to save their own lives. If they are not Christians they are heading for Hell anyway. So they don't have much to lose by killing their baby.
A few of us have stated that we understand the dilemma caused if a mother is at risk. Now that may not be us advising them, but it is relaying that we would understand - so where would you believe that placed us ?
Also you are equally presuming that those who have abortions are going to Hell, but what you don’t recognising that God could work in their lives, or do you believe it is an unforgivable sin ?

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There certainly are good and bad doctors. To make matters worse corrupt politics enters in and keeps the good docs from doing good. It's kind of like politics. Good people think they can change things be being a politician, but nearly always they get corrupted themselves, $$$.

Yes, but there are still good doctors. We cannot label them all bad.

1 Timothy 6
10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

Still a red herring and has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A few of us have stated that we understand the dilemma caused if a mother is at risk. Now that may not be us advising them, but it is relaying that we would understand - so where would you believe that placed us ?
Also you are equally presuming that those who have abortions are going to Hell, but what you don’t recognising that God could work in their lives, or do you believe it is an unforgivable sin ?
Again, women have choices, to believe doctors and kill their babies to save their own lives, or trust God.

Last edited:

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Still a red herring and has nothing to do with the topic at hand.
Money has nothing to do with abortion? Is that why Planned Parenthood donates hundreds of MILLIONS of $$$ to the Dem party???

Last edited:

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Money has nothing to do with abortion? Is that why Planned Parenthood donates hundreds of MILLIONS of $$$ to the Dem party???

I am not talking about Planned Parenthood. I haven't brought up Planned Parenthood. You keep doing that. I am talking about hospitals and medical abortions. You keep bringing in Planned Parenthood and money.

So yes, it is a red herring. I am talking about one thing and you keep bringing up something else that really has nothing to do with what I am talking about. You are trying to distract away from what I keep saying.

• Love
Reactions: Stan B

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not talking about Planned Parenthood. I haven't brought up Planned Parenthood. You keep doing that. I am talking about hospitals and medical abortions. You keep bringing in Planned Parenthood and money.

So yes, it is a red herring. I am talking about one thing and you keep bringing up something else that really has nothing to do with what I am talking about. You are trying to distract away from what I keep saying.
You're a Dem. Planned Parenthood donates FORTUNES to the Dem Party. Isn't it better to trust God than kill your baby? Do you even know what God promised His people in the Bible?

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're a Dem.

I am a moderate, that leans Democrat. I am not a full Democrat.

Planned Parenthood donates FORTUNES to the Dem Party.

Okay, if you want to play this game. The NRA donates fortunes to the Republican party and gun violence is the number one killer of children. Will you ignore this as you did last time?
Isn't it better to trust God than kill your baby?

If the fetus is dying anyway, why should two die when one can live? The mother doesn't have to die if the fetus is going to die anyway.

Do you even know what God promised His people in the Bible?

God promised when things. Which one are you speaking of? BTW, there are women who trust God to save them and their pregnancy so that they both can live, and they die anyway. God gave knowledge to doctors so that they can do what they do. God gave me the ability to be really good as an EMT. Did I always save someone? Nope.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am a moderate, that leans Democrat. I am not a full Democrat.
"Full Dems" support abortion to save their own lives! Christians trust God.
Okay, if you want to play this game. The NRA donates fortunes to the Republican party and gun violence is the number one killer of children. Will you ignore this as you did last time?
EVASIVE! Nothing to do with abortion.
If the fetus is dying anyway, why should two die when one can live? The mother doesn't have to die if the fetus is going to die anyway.
IF??? Do you believe God's promises or Doctors?
God promised when things. Which one are you speaking of? BTW, there are women who trust God to save them and their pregnancy so that they both can live, and they die anyway. God gave knowledge to doctors so that they can do what they do. God gave me the ability to be really good as an EMT. Did I always save someone? Nope.
No Scripture?

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Full Dems" support abortion to save their own lives!

You would be surprised that full Republicans also have abortions when the fetus is going to die and save their life because they know that only one has to die and the mother can have another child if she wants to.

EVASIVE! Nothing to do with abortion.

Yep, gonna ignore it. You have used a red herring to distract from what I am saying and since we're talking about fetuses dying, the number one killer of children being gun violence is indeed on topic, especially since the NRA donates millions of dollars to the GOP. What I think happened here is that you don't like that I used your same logic.

IF??? Do you believe God's promises or Doctors?

God never said that He would save ALL fetuses in utero, if He did, where is the scripture saying that?

No Scripture?

My statement doesn't require scripture, however, I asked you for which promise and you dodged the question.

God promised many things. Which one are you speaking of?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You would be surprised that full Republicans also have abortions when the fetus is going to die and save their life because they know that only one has to die and the mother can have another child if she wants to.
Dem or Republican, murder is murder.
Yep, gonna ignore it. You have used a red herring to distract from what I am saying and since we're talking about fetuses dying, the number one killer of children being gun violence is indeed on topic, especially since the NRA donates millions of dollars to the GOP. What I think happened here is that you don't like that I used your same logic.

God never said that He would save ALL fetuses in utero, if He did, where is the scripture saying that?

My statement doesn't require scripture, however, I asked you for which promise and you dodged the question.

God promised many things. Which one are you speaking of?
No Scripture? Of course not! Do you have a clue what God promised His people?

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dem or Republican, murder is murder.

Your opinion that it is murder. If the fetus is dying anyway, why should two die when one can live? It is not murder, no matter what you say. You also don't get to be the judge if it is murder. God is the decider of that, not Jack.

No Scripture? Of course not! Do you have a clue what God promised His people?

Again, why would I provide scripture? I wasn't the one that brought up promises, you did and I have asked for you to provide those promises. I cannot read your mind. Yet, two times you have avoided answering my question.

Either answer it or stop bringing it up.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your opinion that it is murder. If the fetus is dying anyway,
It is murder! Doctors are not God.
why should two die when one can live? It is not murder, no matter what you say. You also don't get to be the judge if it is murder. God is the decider of that, not Jack.
You can't prove any of that. Doctors are not God!
Again, why would I provide scripture? I wasn't the one that brought up promises, you did and I have asked for you to provide those promises. I cannot read your mind. Yet, two times you have avoided answering my question.

Either answer it or stop bringing it up.
No Scripture? I have LOTS! Christians don't kill their babies to save their own lives, nor approve of it!

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't know that! Why are you obsessed?

I have seen it, so don't tell me that I don't know that. I am not obsessed. I am trying to get you to understand that it isn't so black and white. If the fetus is dying, the mother doesn't have to die with it. If the pregnancy is killing her, she shouldn't have to die since if she isn't alive, then the fetus dies anyway, especially if the fetus hasn't hit viability.

You can't prove any of that. Doctors are not God!

I cannot prove it to you you mean. I told you to go to a hospital where abortions are performed because the fetus is dying and killing the mother too. Go see with your own eyes. I have transported these mothers. I have experience with these situations. Can you say the same?

No Scripture? I have LOTS! Christians don't kill their babies nor approve of it!

You still won't provide these promises. You brought it up, the burden is on you to prove it. Provide the promise that you are thinking of, or dodge the question and let everyone see that you really do not know what you write.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have seen it, so don't tell me that I don't know that. I am not obsessed. I am trying to get you to understand that it isn't so black and white. If the fetus is dying, the mother doesn't have to die with it. If the pregnancy is killing her, she shouldn't have to die since if she isn't alive, then the fetus dies anyway, especially if the fetus hasn't hit viability.
No Scripture?
I cannot prove it to you you mean. I told you to go to a hospital where abortions are performed because the fetus is dying and killing the mother too. Go see with your own eyes. I have transported these mothers. I have experience with these situations. Can you say the same?
This is a "Christian" forum. How about some Scripture? Don't know any?
You still won't provide these promises. You brought it up, the burden is on you to prove it. Provide the promise that you are thinking of, or dodge the question and let everyone see that you really do not know what you write.
You don't know God's promises in the Bible? There are many. And He promises it won't be well for those who advise women to kill their babies to save their own sinful lives.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No Scripture?

Not everything requires scripture.

This is a "Christian" forum. How about some Scripture? Don't know any?

I know plenty of scripture, but not everything requires scripture.

You don't know God's promises in the Bible? There are many.

I said as much that there are many promises of God in the Bible. I asked you to provide the one that you speak of since I cannot read your mind, and once again, you dodge.
And He promises it won't be well for those who advise women to kill their babies to save their own sinful lives.

I am not advising women to have willy-nilly abortions and am against abortions for birth control purposes. I have said this time and time again and you ignore it. I have also said countless times that not all women have gotten pregnant in a sinful way. Some of these women are married Christian women. These Christian-married women who are pregnant by their husbands are finding themselves faced with dying themselves because the pregnancy is killing them or the fetus is killing them. If they die, the fetus dies with them.

You are not my or their judge, jury, and executioner. You do not get to sit in judgment of me or them.
If you want scripture, here's some for you.

Luke 6:37 and 38

Do not judge, and you will not be judged; do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven; give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap; for the measure you give will be the measure you get back."

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not everything requires scripture.

I know plenty of scripture, but not everything requires scripture.

I said as much that there are many promises of God in the Bible. I asked you to provide the one that you speak of since I cannot read your mind, and once again, you dodge.
"Blessed are the merciful. They will receive mercy."
I am not advising women to have willy-nilly abortions and am against abortions for birth control purposes.
Murder is murder.
I have said this time and time again and you ignore it. I have also said countless times that not all women have gotten pregnant in a sinful way
All women are sinners. Babies are sinless!
. Some of these women are married Christian women. These Christian-married women who are pregnant by their husbands are finding themselves faced with dying themselves because the pregnancy is killing them or the fetus is killing them. If they die, the fetus dies with them.
They should read the Bible. There are ZERO excuses for murdering babies to save their own lives.
You are not my or their judge, jury, and executioner. You do not get to sit in judgment of me or them.
If you want scripture, here's some for you.
You have judged yourself every time you defend murdering babies for sinners.
Luke 6:37 and 38

Do not judge, and you will not be judged; do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven; give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap; for the measure you give will be the measure you get back."
Baby murderers will burn in Hell, "forever and ever"! And so will those who support abortion.

Last edited: