About the modern Jew - potentially a major deception and distraction for believers

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Point 2 explained in part and brief:

This is essentially a Dispensationalist view. There are two distinctive marks of these practitioners. 1. They have a very literal interpretation of scripture for prophecy. And 2, They say there is a distinct program for the salvation of the dead Israelites regardless of whether they are the faithful remnant, or the majority, who were unfaithful under the Law. They even accommodate the new modern Jews within this plan of salvation. They say then there are two paths to salvation for all, one for the Jew and another for other nations. Nevertheless, they cannot find any explicit scripture that points to this doctrine of a dual plan of God for salvation.

They insist that Christ and his saints in the Kingdom are not the only mediators or priests to the nations in the future. They insist scripture leave the door open to the Jews as mediators in a future peace on earth, after they are all redeemed.

What drives their insistence that Jews are special and still chosen for a different redemption? Especially when they do not believe in Christ his works, the Cross and his Ascension to immortality? What other path or get out jail card is the Father and Son going to give these imposters?

Indeed, there are many misconceptions of God's overall salvation plan.

The simplest and yet most misunderstood truth of God's salvation plan is given in the statement: "a time, times, and half a time." Which is one salvation plan including one time divided into two times, the times of "the dead in Christ" who lived and died before salvation came and yet believed in the promises given by God, and also the times of "the living in Christ" who have and do come after salvation has come and believe that it has come (in Christ Jesus).

Certainly, the above can be (and perhaps has been) looked at as two dispensations. Thus, I would not fault anyone for seeing it that way...unless of course their version of such were otherwise completely in error, which is the case with most.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Point 3 explained..more or less, of the OP:

Scripture says that Israel, the 12 tribes of Jacob are no longer the focus of God’s plan even since the time of Ezra, some 400 years before Christ. God divorced Israel with the exception of his faithful remnants. The Jews of today have no special significant physical or spiritual characteristics worthy of being a holy and separate identity with a different path to salvation, and a different path of their brethren, the early converted Jews to Christianity, beginning on the Day of Pentecost.

The physical and spiritual remnants of Israel since Christ is in or embedded in many nations and is now part of the body of people from all nations in Christ. There is no special distinction or treatment given yesterday before Christ and today, of a few men that had faith in God under the Law, according to scripture.

Scripture also says that the congregations or church of God is the true and faithful physical and spiritual people of Israel. And Christ is its head.

And this is called the Reformed or non-Dispensation view, the scriptural view. It says that Christ established the Kingdom of God on earth and thus executing the plan of God, the promises given to the spiritual seed of Abraham. It came via the Covenant of grace through the gift of faith for all believers, whether Jew or of other nations. This was the revised OT Covenant and not really a completely new Covenant. It made no spiritual or physical difference or distinction among men. The church is the body and true Israel of God. Believers are the chosen people or spiritual elected race, the royal priests of a holy nation, See 1 Peter 2:9-12.

(1Pe 2:9) But you are an elect race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for God's own possession, that you may show forth the excellence of Him who called you out of darkness into his marvellous light.

(1Pe 2:10) Who in times past were no people but now are the people of God. Who had not obtained mercy but now have obtained mercy.

(1Pe 2:11) Beloved, I urge you as temporary residents and pilgrims, to abstain from fleshly lusts, which war against the soul.

(1Pe 2:12) Keep your conduct among the Gentiles honourable, so that when they speak against you as evildoers, they may see your good deeds and glorify God on the day of visitation. (NEV)

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I think you still do not understand the difference between unbelieving Jews that God blinded which actually love The LORD compared to the false Jews of the "synagogue of Satan" that hate The LORD. The latter group, the "synagogue of Satan", are not authentic bloodline Jews. They are the crept in unawares of Jude, the "tares" in Christ's parable of the tares of the field. The Canaanites that crept in which the last verse of Zechariah 14 shows in that future time no longer are in the house of God.
Many thousands of Jews will be saved, but the majority that are now citizens of Israel, will not. Isaiah 29:1-4, Zephaniah 1:14-18

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Point 3 explained..more or less, of the OP:

Scripture says that Israel, the 12 tribes of Jacob are no longer the focus of God’s plan even since the time of Ezra, some 400 years before Christ. God divorced Israel with the exception of his faithful remnants. The Jews of today have no special significant physical or spiritual characteristics worthy of being a holy and separate identity with a different path to salvation, and a different path of their brethren, the early converted Jews to Christianity, beginning on the Day of Pentecost.

The physical and spiritual remnants of Israel since Christ is in or embedded in many nations and is now part of the body of people from all nations in Christ. There is no special distinction or treatment given yesterday before Christ and today, of a few men that had faith in God under the Law, according to scripture.

Scripture also says that the congregations or church of God is the true and faithful physical and spiritual people of Israel. And Christ is its head.

And this is called the Reformed or non-Dispensation view, the scriptural view. It says that Christ established the Kingdom of God on earth and thus executing the plan of God, the promises given to the spiritual seed of Abraham. It came via the Covenant of grace through the gift of faith for all believers, whether Jew or of other nations. This was the revised OT Covenant and not really a completely new Covenant. It made no spiritual or physical difference or distinction among men. The church is the body and true Israel of God. Believers are the chosen people or spiritual elected race, the royal priests of a holy nation, See 1 Peter 2:9-12.

(1Pe 2:9) But you are an elect race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for God's own possession, that you may show forth the excellence of Him who called you out of darkness into his marvellous light.

(1Pe 2:10) Who in times past were no people but now are the people of God. Who had not obtained mercy but now have obtained mercy.

(1Pe 2:11) Beloved, I urge you as temporary residents and pilgrims, to abstain from fleshly lusts, which war against the soul.

(1Pe 2:12) Keep your conduct among the Gentiles honourable, so that when they speak against you as evildoers, they may see your good deeds and glorify God on the day of visitation. (NEV)

Here (in #3) you seem to be referring only to "the living in Christ."

The term "the dead in Christ" (as opposed to "the living in Christ") is certainly the subject of considerable confusion. Although it is not true, most believe that if one is born again of the spirit of God and therefore has passed from death to life, that if and when they die they become "the dead in Christ." But it is simply not true that one made alive by the spirit of God, actually dies. As Jesus clarified, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live." Meaning, that one who is saved and yet dies in the flesh, it is not the newborn body of the spirit of God that dies, but only the flesh.

Who then are "the dead in Christ?" They are those who received the promise of salvation by the coming Messiah, but died before salvation came. Which is to say, the promise of God was true even though they lived their whole lives in the flesh without ever receiving the promise. As Jesus then also explained, He was "the First and the Last", referring to Himself as the Last of Israel, and also the Firstfruits of those born from above; elaborating to include the dead and the living "in Him", saying "But many who are first will be last, and the last first."

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here (in #3) you seem to be referring only to "the living in Christ."

The term "the dead in Christ" (as opposed to "the living in Christ") is certainly the subject of considerable confusion. Although it is not true, most believe that if one is born again of the spirit of God and therefore has passed from death to life, that if and when they die they become "the dead in Christ." But it is simply not true that one made alive by the spirit of God, actually dies. As Jesus clarified, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live." Meaning, that one who is saved and yet dies in the flesh, it is not the newborn body of the spirit of God that dies, but only the flesh.

Who then are "the dead in Christ?" They are those who received the promise of salvation by the coming Messiah, but died before salvation came. Which is to say, the promise of God was true even though they lived their whole lives in the flesh without ever receiving the promise. As Jesus then also explained, He was "the First and the Last", referring to Himself as the Last of Israel, and also the Firstfruits of those born from above; elaborating to include the dead and the living "in Him", saying "But many who are first will be last, and the last first."
I will have to relook at meaning of the expression you used here for 'the first and the last.' It seems new to me.

And you are applying 1 Thess 4:13-16 here to describe 'the dead in Christ.' And if this is the case then I agree.

(1Th 4:13) Brothers, we would not have you ignorant concerning those that fall asleep, lest you grieve like those who have no hope.

(1Th 4:14) For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, just as surely those that have fallen asleep in Jesus will God bring up with him.

(1Th 4:15) For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we that are alive, that are still living at the coming of the Lord, shall in no way precede those that have fallen asleep.

(1Th 4:16) For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ shall rise first. (NEV)

And I do like your extended thought on this by adding in the expression: "But many who are first will be last, and the last first."

I was not interested in explaining 'the dead in Christ' for this brief 'point' I made, although it does apply and appropriate if I extended it. It would make for a more complete 'Point.'

And incidentally, I really did not think for one moment that folks once they were born again would consider themselves part of 'the dead in Christ.' This is completely wrong and the expression is misapplied as you indicated.

Thanks for your post Scott, insightful..

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Something to really ponder as you see the wailing (Western) wall on TV....

I wonder how many know that the 'wailing' wall is truly a pagan wall that these so-called Jews pray to and towards with their notes of prayers. It is the remains of either the work of Roman Antonio or Hadrian. The former built it as a monument of Roman power as they conquered and completely obliterated Jerusalem and the Temple. There was no stone or wall intact at the end of 70 AD as Jesus foretold. Or the latter of Hadrian in 130-135 AD when he rebuilt the entire city from scratch- from the ground up.

1697508051749.png
Hadrian renamed his new city Aelia Capitolina

1697508084188.png

Reactions: covenantee

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And as further evidence of what the Founding Father though of these carpet baggers and deceptive trade dealers..

George Washington:
"They (the Jews) work more effectively against us, than the enemy's armies. They are a hundred times more dangerous to our liberties and the great cause we are engaged in... It is much to be lamented that each state, long ago, has not hunted them down as pest to society and the greatest enemies we have to the happiness of America." - From The Maxims of George Washington by A. A. Appleton & Co.

Now I guess to the liberal so-called believer and sympathizer of these Anti-Christians that do not even believe in the God of Abraham today, and regarding the Son of God, George would still be considered a Big fat so-called hating Anti-Semite. And you would be wrong. He knew.....as I do also.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many thousands of Jews will be saved, but the majority that are now citizens of Israel, will not. Isaiah 29:1-4, Zephaniah 1:14-18
We have NO SUCH AUTHORITY to even 'say'... who will be 'saved', and who will not be. So get off your high horse. You are NOT Jesus Christ Who only... has the Authority to condemn.

Reactions: VictoryinJesus

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
We have NO SUCH AUTHORITY to even 'say'... who will be 'saved', and who will not be. So get off your high horse. You are NOT Jesus Christ Who only... has the Authority to condemn.
Well, well, you are snappy when you have no proper rebuttal.
We know there must be at least 24,000 Jews saved. 12k from Judah and 12k from Benjamin.

Last edited:

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, well, you are snappy when you have no proper rebuttal.
We know there must be at least 21,000 Jews saved. 12k from Judah and 12k from Benjamin.
Like I said, you have NO AUTHORITY to judge who will be condemned to perish at the future "lake of fire". That decision belongs to LORD Jesus Christ only.

Now you can infer if a follower of the devil is 'in danger' of hell fire, by their following evil works, but that still is not a direct condemnation-judgment to perish in the "lake of fire". And even Lord Jesus at His 1st coming did not give a direct condemnation-judgment to the lake of fire of anyone born in the flesh, but only the devil and his angels for whom the lake of fire has been prepared. He hasn't even condemned Judas Iscariot to the future "lake of fire" yet. The reason is because the time of His Great White Throne Judgment is not for this present world.

And that is basic Bible 101 stuff above. So you can get angry all you want, but you need to be corrected on your personal beliefs with this matter which do not align with God's written Word.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And as a reply to the views of George Washington, Benjamin Franklin wrote this:

"I fully agree with General Washington, that we must protect this young nation from an insidious influence and impenetration. The menace, gentlemen, is the Jews.

'In whatever country Jews have settled in any great number, they have lowered its moral tone; depreciated its commercial integrity; have segregated themselves and have not been assimilated; have sneered at and tried to undermine the Christian religion upon which that nation is founded, by objecting to its restrictions; have built up a state within the state; and when opposed have tried to strangle that country to death financially, as in the case of Spain and Portugal.

"...Because they are vampires, and vampires do not live on vampires. They cannot live only among themselves. They must subsist on Christians and other people not of their race."

"If you do not exclude them from these United States, in their Constitution, in less than 200 years they will have swarmed here in such great numbers that they will dominate and devour the land and change our form of government, for which we Americans have shed our blood, given our lives our substance and jeopardized our liberty.

"If you do not exclude them, in less than 200 years our descendants will be working in the fields to furnish them substance, while they will be in the counting houses rubbing their hands. I warn you, gentlemen, if you do not exclude Jews for all time, your children will curse you in your graves.

"Jews, gentlemen, are Asiatics, let them be born where they will nor how many generations they are away from Asia, they will never be otherwise. Their ideas do not conform to an American's, and will not even thou they live among us ten generations. A leopard cannot change its spots. Jews are Asiatics, are a menace to this country if permitted entrance, and should be excluded by this Constitutional Convention."

- This statement was recorded in the diary of Charles Cotesworth Pinckney, a delegate from South Carolina.

Benjamin Franklin, another modern Anti-Semite then,,? Not on your life!

How strange those quotes are, since many of the U.S. founding fathers were members of Masonry, and the real 'origin'... of Masonry is JEWISH, from Solomon's temple.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How strange those quotes are, since many of the U.S. founding fathers were members of Masonry, and the real 'origin'... of Masonry is JEWISH, from Solomon's temple.
Do not be so simplistic in your thinking here Davy, be more realistic. There were different types of Masons and societies and not all were infiltrated by the Jews at that time, or had sway on their proceedings at least, especially in the late 1700s...and yes you now brought another point I can discuss, the infiltration of Jewry into the Mason organizations,....it never stopped...

When I do not believe Gen. Grant was a mason and this is what he did during the civil War and got stopped eventually by Lincoln who was heavily persuaded by Banker controlling Jews, who were also busy strangling this country financially and economically at this time. It was a Jewish takeover and the country has not recovered ever since....the true facts surrounding the Civil War would shock you...and any American nationalist...and I guess folks abroad.

------------------
The population of Jews in America was about 15,000 in 1840. In 1860 it jumped up to 150,000 or more. Why, they were kicked out of Central Europe especially Germany, because of their natural ability to con or swindle people out of their earnings and savings and influence governments to start wars or cause internal national crisis'. So they came over here to do the same thing, and to con the Americans and influence and divide the North and the South using the Black slave card, and the freedom/ liberty card already used in France in the late 1700s, And to exploit and instigate, and on top of that, to profit from it all, with offers to make each side bank loans as the Civil War was now imminent. It worked. They dominated America since that time, financially and gained major inroads politically. In turn causes the decay of America on many levels. Things that America never recovered from since that time until even today. It just got worse.

Back to Gen Grant...

General Ulysses S. Grant, one of the Union Army’s most influential officials, was infuriated by the cotton smuggling that damaged the Union’s ability to squeeze the South economically. In his eyes, the perpetrators were all Jews. ....The Jewish people were active as peddlers, merchants and traders, and some undoubtedly made money speculating on cotton......

On December 17, 1862, Grant went even further. That’s when he issued an official order expelling Jews from the Department of the Tennessee, a massive administrative division under his command that included parts of Kentucky, Mississippi and Tennessee. He called the Jews “a class violating every regulation of trade established by the Treasury Department and also department orders” and gave them 24 hours to get out.

Part Source: History.com

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do not be so simplistic in your thinking here Davy, be more realistic. There were different types of Masons and societies and not all were infiltrated by the Jews at that time, or had sway on their proceedings at least, especially in the late 1700s...and yes you now brought another point I can discuss, the infiltration of Jewry into the Mason organizations,....it never stopped...
The Jews did not 'infiltrate' Masonry, they STARTED it.

Masonry from the out-go is Jewish. And that was my point. Masonry originated over 22 centuries ago at the time of Solomon's temple. That is why Masonry uses relics representing Solomon's temple.

So what I'm said is NOT simplistic, your lack of understanding of the real origins of Freemasonry appears to be showing BIAS TOWARDS Freemasonry.

And NO, there was only ever but one form with 3 degrees of so-called British Masonry that George Washington and others of the founding fathers were members of. Continental Masonry on the European continent is what got corrupted later by Adam Weishaupt with the addition of many degrees and what modern Masonry is about.

Hiram, king of Tyre, sent skilled workers of the Sidonians to Solomon to help build the temple like he did for David with building the city of David (1 Kings 5). That is where the original idea for the stone guilds of Masonry got started.

Last edited:
Reactions: marks

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Jews did not 'infiltrate' Masonry, they STARTED it.

Masonry from the out-go is Jewish. And that was my point. Masonry originated over 22 centuries ago at the time of Solomon's temple. That is why Masonry uses relics representing Solomon's temple.

Apples and Oranges. Those in the time of Solomon allegedly developed one form of Free Masonry in the process of building the 1st Temple in the 6th century BC. It is a legend Davy!

Not until the 17th century AD did the real and modern and independent versions begin. And further, these modern Jews were not of the Hebrews at all. These are from foreign converts of the 10th century AD.

Two difference origins of both people and Masonry.
--------------------------------------------------------
From a Masonic Ohio lodge Source:

Related to the construction of the Temple, Masonic tradition records the legend of Hiram Abiff in the Third Degree. The allegory describes Hiram Abiff as Chief Architect working alongside King Solomon and Hiram of Tyre. Construction of the temple lasted years, and members of the craft were frustrated with the longevity of the building process and the time required to advance in their titles and expertise. Three demanded Hiram divulge the knowledge of a Master Mason in order to accelerate their advancement in Masonry without the required years of experience. Upon Hiram’s refusal, the men struck him dead.

In the night, the murderers moved his body outside the city to be buried, marking the site with a sprig of acacia. The grave, however, was soon discovered and those at fault were brought to justice. Freemasons throughout the world find meaning in the legend of Hiram as an example of faith, fidelity, courage, and justice.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I should have kept my mouth shut. It appears more and more of the ChristoG. mindset have arrived. :(
To me it's a simple matter. Paul in Romans 11 clarifies to us that Israel, Paul's brothers according to the flesh, will be saved after the full number of gentiles. He quotes from Isaiah 59, which context shows this to be the end of the age, and the forever saving of Israel.

Zechariah 14 confirms that the same people-group who are in Jerusalem when Jesus returns are the same as were in ancient times.

Zechariah 14:5 KJV
And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

I'm not qualified nor have I tested Israeli's DNA. And you can find reports that tell you whatever you want to hear. But these passages, and some others, to me leave no doubt.

Much love!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Apples and Oranges. Those in the time of Solomon allegedly developed one form of Free Masonry in the process of building the 1st Temple in the 6th century BC. It is a legend Davy!
Not legend, you need to read 1 Kings 5 about Solomon and Hiram, king of Tyre.

That is how the basis of Freemasonry was Jewish, going back to Solomon's day with those pagan workers of Tyre that crept in among Israel. And they brought the 'craft' with them into Europe during the migrations of the 12 tribes of Israel to the west. That is where all the stone mason guilds in Europe originated. Those guilds didn't just spring up out of nowhere like some would like us to think. And it no big surprise that Freemasonry joins some aspects of ancient pagan ideas in their system.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can't help but wonder how many members here are bleed overs from Christogenea Forum.
The other thing I'll say . . . I researched this myself some years back, looked at a lot of stuff, as is my way. And something which stood out to me very strongly was the spirit of it all was very very dark.

Much love!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not legend, you need to read 1 Kings 5 about Solomon and Hiram, king of Tyre.

That is how the basis of Freemasonry was Jewish, going back to Solomon's day with those pagan workers of Tyre that crept in among Israel. And they brought the 'craft' with them into Europe during the migrations of the 12 tribes of Israel to the west. That is where all the stone mason guilds in Europe originated. Those guilds didn't just spring up out of nowhere like some would like us to think. And it no big surprise that Freemasonry joins some aspects of ancient pagan ideas in their system.
I have read it again as you said, and I understand it, although the point is this is nothing like and for must different reasons what Free- Masonry turned into today ....

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Davy ...this is whar I'm trying to say............
from another source....https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/history/topics/masonry?lang=eng

and LDS is not my 1st preference for a source either...
---------------------------------

History of Masonry​

There are no known Masonic documents before about 1400. The earliest records tell a story of Masonry originating during Old Testament times. The oldest surviving minutes of Masonic lodges date to about 1600 and indicate that the organization was primarily concerned with regulating the trade of stonemasonry. Later minutes show that the lodges were gradually overtaken by men who were not stonemasons. These members transformed the organization from a trade guild into a fraternity.

Masons told a story about how their ancient forebears had learned stonemasonry, used it to build Solomon’s temple, protected the temple site, and held knowledge about their craft as a closely guarded secret.3 By Joseph Smith’s day, the boundaries between Masonry’s early European history and its founding myths and traditions had long since been blurred. The rituals of Freemasonry appear to have originated in early modern Europe.4 Aspects of these ceremonies bear resemblance to religious rites in many cultures, ancient and modern.5

The popularity of Freemasonry peaked in the United States between 1790 and 1826. Prominent American founders George Washington and Benjamin Franklin were Masons, and well-known politicians such as Andrew Jackson and Henry Clay later participated in the fraternity.6 Even so, some Americans in Joseph Smith’s day were concerned by the secretive and exclusive nature of Masonry.7 These “anti-Masons” formed societies, published newspapers, and, for a time, organized as a national political party.8 In spite of this movement, secret societies like the Masons flourished in the United States, and Masonic lodges were established in most large communities.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The other thing I'll say . . . I researched this myself some years back, looked at a lot of stuff, as is my way. And something which stood out to me very strongly was the spirit of it all was very very dark.

Much love!
And it is a very, very dark subject when you read God's Word about it. The matter of Satan's servants creeping in among the children of Israel, especially among the tribe of Judah, is written in God's Word.

But Lord Jesus didn't just want us to hide this subject, otherwise He would not have given His parable of the tares of the field in Matthew 13, and even later explained that parable to His disciples.

The problem is the 'false Jews' of the "synagogue of Satan" that Lord Jesus also pointed out in Rev.2:9 and Rev.3:9. Those are not true bloodline Jews of the old "house of Judah" (3 tribes of Judah, Benjamin, and Levi). The 'false Jews' is about the crept in unawares of Jude 4, those "tares" of Christ's parable, the Canaanites which Israel was not able to destroy that crept in, the Idumeans that crept in among Judah and became religious Jews, etc. And the pagan workers David and Solomon got from Hiram, king of Tyre.

So how does one distinguish true Judah, from those crept in unawares? Jesus told us, by their works. But still, Paul in Romans 11 showed us that God has put spiritual blindness upon the majority of unbelieving Jews away from The Gospel, thus making them enemies against us. Yet that is to be temporary, and will be removed when Lord Jesus returns. Thus we Christians are to be patient with those, and not conceited against them Paul says.

Therefore, there are many 'true' Jews descended from the "house of Judah" today that love The Father, but are deceived about Jesus of Nazareth as The Christ Messiah because of God's hand upon them. And Apostle Paul did show that God's election is still upon those (Romans 11). So who are we in Christ Jesus to judge them before the time?