About the modern Jew - potentially a major deception and distraction for believers

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But still, Paul in Romans 11 showed us that God has put spiritual blindness upon the majority of unbelieving Jews away from The Gospel, thus making them enemies against us. Yet that is to be temporary, and will be removed when Lord Jesus returns. Thus we Christians are to be patient with those, and not conceited against them Paul says.

Therefore, there are many 'true' Jews descended from the "house of Judah" today that love The Father, but are deceived about Jesus of Nazareth as The Christ Messiah because of God's hand upon them. And Apostle Paul did show that God's election is still upon those (Romans 11). So who are we in Christ Jesus to judge them before the time?
Well said!

Much love!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Davy ...this is whar I'm trying to say............
from another source....https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/history/topics/masonry?lang=eng

and LDS is not my 1st preference for a source either...
---------------------------------

History of Masonry​

There are no known Masonic documents before about 1400. The earliest records tell a story of Masonry originating during Old Testament times. The oldest surviving minutes of Masonic lodges date to about 1600 and indicate that the organization was primarily concerned with regulating the trade of stonemasonry. Later minutes show that the lodges were gradually overtaken by men who were not stonemasons. These members transformed the organization from a trade guild into a fraternity.

You cannot completely rely on Freemasonry sources to admit their real origins and history. You can only determine their real origin from the ideas they actually teach within the Lodges, and from their original sources.

The Grand Lodge of the Orient is in Lyons, France today, and back in the 1930's the Masonic Lodge of Continental Europe was just one initiate fraternity out of eleven more fraternities joined together under F.U.D.O.S.I. (French for something like, Federation of Universal Initiate Orders). The Rosicrucian Order was another one of those fraternities associated with them. As a matter of fact, I was told many Rosicrucians are Freemasons also. And the Rosicrucian Order (AMORC) is definitely into the Occult big time.

For those interested, I recommend 2 source books on the Illuminati Order of Bavaria...
Proofs Of A Conspiracy, by British Mason John Robison (1798), (.pdf available online);
Memoirs Illustrating the History of Jacobinism, by the Abbe Barruel (1798)

By just those 2 above works, one will best understand what modern Masonry is really about, and some of its very dark history in Europe's history, especially involving the French Revolution.

Last edited:
Reactions: APAK

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To me it's a simple matter. Paul in Romans 11 clarifies to us that Israel, Paul's brothers according to the flesh, will be saved after the full number of gentiles. He quotes from Isaiah 59, which context shows this to be the end of the age, and the forever saving of Israel.

Zechariah 14 confirms that the same people-group who are in Jerusalem when Jesus returns are the same as were in ancient times.

Zechariah 14:5 KJV
And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

I'm not qualified nor have I tested Israeli's DNA. And you can find reports that tell you whatever you want to hear. But these passages, and some others, to me leave no doubt.

Much love!
Yes, brother Judah (true Jews) still exists from the old heritages of Israel. Otherwise, like you showed, Bible prophecy about them in final when Jesus returns would not be written.

Reactions: marks

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The other thing I'll say . . . I researched this myself some years back, looked at a lot of stuff, as is my way. And something which stood out to me very strongly was the spirit of it all was very very dark.

Much love!
ChristoG. is very dark.

Their racist ex-con founder rewrote Gods word so that it comports with his racist pov.
That "bible" is sold on Amazon.

And most all members of their forum are family. But they travel to other forums.And their bible readers do too.

Hitler is one of their heroes.

Basically,they're racist fools.
Yet,they think they're in God's word.

And they are.

They just don't see that god is the god of this world. And I don't doubt they amuse him greatly.
:(

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ChristoG. is very dark.

Their racist ex-con founder rewrote Gods word so that it comports with his racist pov.
That "bible" is sold on Amazon.

And most all members of their forum are family. But they travel to other forums.And their bible readers do too.

Hitler is one of their heroes.

Basically,they're racist fools.
Yet,they think they're in God's word.

And they are.

They just don't see that god is the god of this world. And I don't doubt they amuse him greatly.
:(
Sounds like Skinheads.

Reactions: BlessedPeace

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The connection with the secret societies and occult paganism, is about the negative side of God's Plan for this present world. The pagan kingdoms of old, like ancient Sumer, Babylon, Assyria empire, Medo-Persia empire, Egypt, Grecia, Roman Empire, etc., have been about attempts to create a one-world kingdom covering all nations and peoples. They all... have failed. Why?

All those failed because it goes back to the idea that only GOD can be our True KING. When the children of Israel saw the nations around them that had kings ruling them, they also asked God for a flesh king (1 Samuel 8). And our Heavenly Father did warn them, that a flesh king would take of their young men and daughters for servants, take a tenth of their harvest, a tenth of their sheep, a tenth of their vineyards and olive orchards, until the children of Israel cry out for the burdens put upon them.

God's prophet Samuel then said God's reply to their cry would be thus...

1 Sam 8:18
18 And ye shall cry out in that day because of your king which ye shall have chosen you; and the LORD will not hear you in that day.
KJV

King David was the best earthly model of a flesh king after God's Own heart. That's it, the majority of flesh kings over God's people have failed to measure up to king David, including many Christian monarchs of history.

That does not mean the 'idea' of a Monarch (king) is bad, for Jesus Christ will be our KING and LORD in His coming earthly Kingdom over all nations at His return.

But just like all things for this present world, imperfection is the name of the game. This present world is setup to be imperfect so as to represent Satan's original rebellion against God, in wanting to be God. So there never can be a perfect flesh king in this world, nor a perfect flesh kingdom in this present world like God's Kingdom. This is why this present 2nd world earth age is preserved unto destruction by fire.

Yet God is using... Satan and his host of earthly workers (false Jews) to work the negative side of His Plan, in order to prune the dead branches off His symbolic spiritual tree. That is what today's setting up of a "one world government" for the end is about. It will be a final attempt of many, by Satan and his hosts, to create a mimic of God's Perfect Government under His Son Jesus Christ in the world to come. That is why the "certain men crept in unawares" of Jude 4, and "tares" of Matthew 13, etc., must exist for this present world, to try us, to see who we would follow. (See also Acts 15:24; Gal.2:4; Eph.4:14; 2 Timothy 3:1-7; 2 Peter 2).

Reactions: BlessedPeace

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even though I believe modern orthodox Jews, as most other types, are not even genuine Jews of Christs' time, and should be considering Christ as their Messiah, they, as I, also are dead against the Zionists in this fabricated State of Israel. It is a fake State that does not truly represent many Jews in the world.

Listen to this video of Jews of the Torah...hear what they say...

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
This topic is contentious for at least three reasons.

1. Many modern Jews believe they are still the chosen spiritual source of God’s wisdom and holiness as the ‘superior’ people on earth.

2., Many Christians believe that these modern Jews since Christ are the actual physical and even the spiritual descendants of Israel or at least from the house of Judah. They have built some of their spiritual doctrine of prophecy (for example, dispensationalism) based on it. And they won't give it up without a fight.

And 3., Christ united all physical tribes, including Israel, all nations, under one Spirit and one Body for the Father. And he is its lord Christ who did not replace Israel of the Law; he incorporated them into the covenant of grace with the new Israel of today.

This is true Israel we have today, in the hearts of a believer, from any origin, culture or nationality. Life blood does not count anymore, only the spiritual blood of life given by the Father and Son. And then these modern Jews were DNA tested and flunked 'the test'..more on this later.

---some fragmented notes will be added to this thread that will follow this OP----------
Many Christians are obsessed with the Jews, both the ancient and the modern.

To such an extent that they cannot stop posting about them.

You'd think there is no flock of Christ mentioned in scripture.

In fact you'd think there's no Jesus mentioned in scripture.

You'd think scripture is all about the Jews, so obsessed are some people's posts with the Jews. And those who are obsessed will either be posting exalting the Jews above all other nations, or condemning the Jews more than any other sinners.

NEWSFLASH

Last edited:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You'd think scripture is all about the Jews, so obsessed are some people's posts with the Jews. And those who are obsessed will either be posting exalting the Jews above all other nations, or condemning the Jews more than any other sinners.

NEWSFLASH
Well said. I begin to seriously question their faith of these 'true' believers, of those who place either the Jew of Christ's time, or the modern Jew, not of the same people, as being more prominent that his Body, of the Kingdom we are members.

I'm glad you see through the hype and the emotionally charged faith of these times we live in concerning this thread and subject. It does take our focus of your lord and saviour indeed.

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Well said. I begin to seriously question their faith of these 'true' believers, of those who place either the Jew of Christ's time, or the modern Jew, not of the same people, as being more prominent that his Body, of the Kingdom we are members.

I'm glad you see through the hype and the emotionally charged faith of these times we live in concerning this thread and subject. It does take our focus of your lord and saviour indeed.
They do not deserve to be the subject of hype regarding any sins they are guilty of as though they are the only nation of people capable of doing so either.

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Reflecting on point 1, of the OP..

Point 1 explained more or less: Modern Jews or Jewry is/are the children of the Pharisees in spirit. They do not believe in Christ as our lord and savior. In an effort to convince themselves and others they are the physical and spiritual descendants of Israel, they created devises of illusion and deceit soon after the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 AD.

They invented a religion called Judaism codified with its Babylonian Talmud of 500 AD. They later developed by copying other local cultures, a culture for their own with a physically identifiable people, as the descendants of the Khazarians of Western Asia, located in the 300s to 1000 AD around the Black Sea.

Fast forwarding ....They finally created a political State in the land of the true Israelites by stealth and modern forms of terrorism and displaced or killed nearly 1 million indigenous people in the process. All these elements and extreme actions projected a deceptive and false image or an illusion that they were indeed the living and genuine, surviving descendants of the Israelites of the OT as they were victorious in 1948! They also began to teach Hebrew in their schools for the first time of their history or existence at the beginning of the 20th century. Eventhough Hebrew was not the language in Judea at the time of Christ. They wanted to fit the full image of the real Jews no less.

These Jews and their father, as were their spiritual descendants, the Pharisees, is the accuser of God and his people.
The creation of the state called "Israel" would not have happened were it not for the U.K and the U.S.A, especially the U.K, and the U.N vote of 1947 and the subsequent one of 1948.

The Zionists cannot be blamed for wanting a homeland for the Jews, considering the centuries of persecution of Jews and pogroms that had taken place.

The nations who created it by the stroke of a pen in 1947 and 1948 can be blamed for the mess everyone now sees.

IMO it is possible that O.T prophecy - at least part of it - means that God is going to judge all the nations in valley of Jehoshaphat - because of what they have done.

The nations will all deserve it.

Though Jews who are not in Christ are not Israel, God has seen all the centuries of pogroms and blind hatred of Jews. He sees what is done to them.

When God had made an end of judging the Jews at the hand of Babylon, God destroyed Babylon.

The cities of the nations fell when the 7th bowl was poured out.

We need to be very careful who we condemn - because the nations are equally guilty of the judgment of God - and the nations are going to receive it.

The prophecies we all believe we are such experts at interpreting may prove to bring upon all nations what the nations do not expect.

God is just. Whatever is unjustly done to the Jews by the nations in the state (wrongly) called "Israel" that the nations created, will be answered - not "because they are Israel" (because those who are not in Christ are not Israel), nor "because they are Jews" - but because God is 100% just.

IMO.

Last edited:

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

NEWSFLASH
Wow.

Well, it's a good thing Christians obsessed with Jesus don't have to worry about him being one of those.....JEWS!

hmmx1:

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

NEWSFLASH
That's just about brethren that have been lied to by their preachers who are deceived that don't know their Bible history. It's easy to deceive them about Jewish history since they don't actually study all their Bible.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Who are the legitimate heirs of God’s promises? It cannot be just those who claim to be descendants of Jacob, such as the citizens of the modern State of Israel, or the many people groups who assert they are the ‘lost tribes’, etc.

The true Israelites of God are those individuals who meet the Covenant conditions, who by belief in God and in their moral and ethical behaviour, prove they belong to Him. 1 Peter 2:9-10

It was always possible for foreigners to become an Israelite, therefore parentage and actual descent is irrelevant:
Leviticus 19:33-34…foreigners are to be treated as native born among you…..
Isaiah 56:1-8….foreigners who give their allegiance to Me will be acceptable in My House of Prayer…..I shall add them to those who are already gathered.

Jesus said: Other sheep I must gather….John 19:16 and the Apostles made it clear that it is only by righteousness and faith that anyone is accepted into the House of Israel. Romans 9:6-9, Galatians 3:26-29, Ephesians 2:11-18

So to determine who qualifies as an Israelite person of God, we know:
1/ They cannot be determined by natural descent from Abraham, or more specifically, from Jacob. Nobody today, has proof of ancestry back to Abraham.
2/ They cannot become an Israelite by conversion to Judaism.
3/ Any person can become an Israelite of God by faith in Him, obedience to His Laws and the acceptance of the atoning sacrifice of Jesus. John 3:16-17

Jesus is the ‘root and tree trunk’ of Israel. Paul said that the promises made to Abraham were to one Person and they are all ‘yes’ in Christ. Galatians 3:16, 2 Cor. 1:20
So now all we Christians, in Christ as His friends and working with Him, are now the branches of the ‘olive tree’ of the true Israel.

Jews have been cut off, but can be grafted back, as individual Christian believers. Bible prophecy proves that only a remnant will do that. Ezekiel 6:1-14, Zechariah 13:7-9, Romans 9:27

WE Christians are all true born again people from every tribe, race, nation and language. Romans 2:28-29, Revelation 5:9-10, Isaiah 56:1-8

This truth that: all righteous Christians are the Israel of God, Galatians 6:16, destroys the false ‘rapture to heaven’ theory. Jewish Israel have been broken off from the Olive Tree and can only be grafted back, by having Christian faith.
The prophesies about Judah, the Jewish people, are clear: only a remnant will survive. Isaiah 6:13, Luke 19:27. Romans 9:27 They have set up their own religion and refuse to acknowledge Jesus. Romans 10:1-4

It will be all the true, righteous Christian people that will inherit the holy Land and they are the people who will display God’s glory and be His witnesses to the nations, in the last few years before Jesus Returns. Ezekiel 39:21-29, Isaiah 66:18b-21, Isaiah 49:8-13, Ephesians 1:11, Romans 9:24-26
Love and agree with everything, except the last paragraph. Otherwise, spot on.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Wow.

Well, it's a good thing Christians obsessed with Jesus don't have to worry about him being one of those.....JEWS!

hmmx1:
But Jesus was a real Jew ? that's the difference !

No Christian bags the real Jews in fact, that's them who are worthy ? why because they can and will come to Christ Jesus in fact, one thing is standing in their way however and that is the same ones who Moses exposed and as Jesus exposed in fact as not worthy of God in fact !

Sadly most who claim to be Christians know very little about the Jews ? and what do they say about the ignorant, ignorance is bliss ?

The worthy Jews point out the so called Zionist as Nazis ! big protest have been conducted in Israel and in USA NY that the so called Zionist do not represent them as Jews ! But the Zionist owned MSM put a lid on all such so the average person, who has no real regard to the Jews will not be still ignorant, Because the line that is peddled is that all Jews are one in the same ? when clearly they are not in fact !

But even So called Christians religious morons peddle a one sided view of the Jews, for they are brainwashed fools who idolise the so called Jews ? but they truly have no regard for the Jews really i have found in fact !
For such regarding of the so called Jew is not the issue, for it's only to serve an agenda in fact !

So when i start talking to them about the subject of the Jews, what do i find ? blind ignorance and they do not care truly at all, but claim to care but such is a deception in fact.
They know full well that i am a Jew and they totally disregard me ! but they idolise the so called Jews ?
In time I came to see straight through them religious dupes, for they do not understand the Bible or Christ Jesus in fact !

Any worthy Christian who thinks that a Christian can be an Anti-Semite is under delusions, for we are not interested in any race based dribble, we are on about the religious issue. why ! because Jesus is correct and all other religions they are clearly on the wrong track !

So ok the real Jew ? is one who is worthy of the OT in fact, lets clear that up ! Now such a one can be Saved ! just as it was in Jesus days ? but they must reject the Talmud totally for this is the Whore that undermines them in fact for it has nothing to do with God at all, it's a work of Man the insanity of such ! For if the Jews look to Holy Moses they can be saved, just as was so 2000 years ago, that they became the first Christians in fact !

What a real Christian is, is one who is coming from the point of Salvation ! who Saves ones Soul Christ Jesus ! for the fact is that you must be born again to be Saved, for we have Christ Jesus within us ! for he is our well spring ! For we abide in him as he in us ! Religion does not cut it in fact and never did.

Fools believe that the Jews are going to save them ! such a one is not Saved in fact, if they peddle that !
One who is truly Saved is not seeking for Jesus, if one is truly Saved ! why is that ? well because one is Saved in fact, that's why !

And i can say that a Jew who is truly worthy of Moses has hope ! but one who is under the Talmud has no hope in such at all, for such a one has more in common with the worst of the Nazis loonies !

Now i see them Germans were set up by the Talmud, who in fact created the insanity of both Communism and Nazi dribble.
What convinced me of such was when i read the Talmud, i was so shocked and stunned of the relationship that Nazis and Communist have in regards to the Talmud ! the worst evil books i have had read by far, outright insanity 100% totally moronic racial prejudice bigoted insanity, murderous real full on totally Evil ! it makes Hitlers book look like nothing like that far gone insanity. I could not read the Talmud anymore because it was so Evil and outright depraved ! that it made me feel so sick.
I thought that i was never again to tell anyone that i am a Jew. Then again the same could be said about being a RC or a Protestant as well, for i do not look to them religions, for they make me feel ill nowadays because thy truly have no real regard for Christ Jesus ! it's so sad and depressing.

Reactions: Zao is life

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And as further evidence of what the Founding Father though of these carpet baggers and deceptive trade dealers..

George Washington:
"They (the Jews) work more effectively against us, than the enemy's armies. They are a hundred times more dangerous to our liberties and the great cause we are engaged in... It is much to be lamented that each state, long ago, has not hunted them down as pest to society and the greatest enemies we have to the happiness of America." - From The Maxims of George Washington by A. A. Appleton & Co.

Now I guess to the liberal so-called believer and sympathizer of these Anti-Christians that do not even believe in the God of Abraham today, and regarding the Son of God, George would still be considered a Big fat so-called hating Anti-Semite. And you would be wrong. He knew.....as I do also.
Other early American leaders thought the same regarding Jesuits. Sometimes it is difficult to see the Jesuits underhanded schemes, because they have cleverly made it look like the work of Jews. Be careful.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Love and agree with everything, except the last paragraph. Otherwise, spot on.
Well, he is wrong with a lot of that, because Christ's 12 Apostles are Jews, and Jesus promised they will sit upon 12 thrones judging over the 12 tribes of Israel. So what good is it to try and claim Jesus was ignorant by promising that? Instead, it reveals those say things against what He promised them reveal a lack of Bible understanding.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Well, he is wrong with a lot of that, because Christ's 12 Apostles are Jews, and Jesus promised they will sit upon 12 thrones judging over the 12 tribes of Israel. So what good is it to try and claim Jesus was ignorant by promising that? Instead, it reveals those say things against what He promised them reveal a lack of Bible understanding.
There was nothing said against Jesus'promises to those who come to him by faith... Particularly the Apostles. But to the nation, as opposed to individuals, their house was left unto them desolate.