About the Signs of the Second Coming of Jesus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is that some hot gas you just had to pass, and I happened to be in its path, or are you trying to change what The Word of God says as written?

The Daniel 9 seventy weeks prophecy is clearly historical, which means it fits historical periods, it's just that the final period of one seven isn't historical yet, but will be once Christ returns at the end of this world.
The 70th week is the Revelation of Jesus Christ. It started at the baptism of Jesus, being obedient to God as the anointed, the Christ. It was cut off, because of the Atonement for all of Adam's descendants. Not for God. At the Second Coming the 70th week will finish. It will not be 3.5 years. It may also get prolonged because in the middle of the week of the 7th sounding, that week may be split in half, just like Messiah was cut off for the Atonement, the completion of the Atonement, the confirmation of the 7th sounding, may also be divided, to allow more souls to be beheaded for the sake of that Atonement. Those who wish to endure to the end will now have to decide to get their head removed, or their name removed from being under the Atonement in the Lamb's book of life.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All I am saying is you have to rely on humans for dates. Jesus was not born before your time "runs out". If you claim time runs out at the baptism, you have Christ born 30 years before what Scripture claims. Christ was born after the 69 weeks ended. No human can pinpoint the exact time and date. It is called an educated guess. The work of scholars. Mostly accepted by peer review of more earthly scholars. The blind leading the blind, in a popularity contest.

Now you are claiming He was born after the 69 weeks. changing the goalposts again!

You are wropng about teh start of the 69 weeks
you are wrong when teh sixty nine weeks ended.
You make Christ born almost 4 decades after the 69 weeks ended according to your reckonings of it. but you justify thast by the word after being no specific.
Then you have Him cut off, though not for Himself 3 decades further on after the 69 weeks ended now it being 7 decades after the 69 weeks!

I will write to you when you wish to get serious with Gods Word and not play these silly little games.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is so sad that you do not see the spiritual identities whom Paul identifies in Ephesian 6:12, who are influencing people so that they manifest the respective dominate characteristics of these spiritual identities.

Ephesians 6:12
King James Version

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

I know full well of these spirit entities. I served them directly before becoming a follower of Jesus.

You arrogantly present your "perverted" understanding as if it is true, without being able to discern the truth and keep repeating the lies generated during the reformation times with respect to the entities of the beasts and this also had an impacted on who the fourth nation was who had dominion over the land of the Chaldeans, i.e. the land of Babylon, which became a desolated and devastated area of land for two ages before the Roman Empire became a thing in the world, and had dominance over much of the known world of that time. The Grecian empire that gained dominion over the land of Babylon, and around 150 B.C. torn the utility structures apart stone by stone, loaded the stones onto carts and forced the people, living in Babylon at that time, to move to other parts of the respective Grecian Empire at that time where they re-assembled the utilities structures that they have brought on wagons with the people.

You claim that another member is wrong because they can paint a very different picture of God's truth to the one that you hold dear to yourself.

But it was not I who made powerful negative implications of believers who don't see as I do.

I can disagree satrongly with people and not name call as you did.

But you wrote yourself of your own problem. as you said : you: "paint a very different picture of Gods truth". You do paint a different picture of the truth.

I asked you for a brief synopsis of your 4 Jewish age hypothesis and you refused saying it sthere if one knows HOW to look. so by implication if people don't see what you do, they don't know how to look. And you are too proud to assist them.

I backed my claims with bible and history- not with re-painting Gods triths to present a different picture- that is called re-interpretation.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now you are claiming He was born after the 69 weeks. changing the goalposts again!

You are wropng about teh start of the 69 weeks
you are wrong when teh sixty nine weeks ended.
You make Christ born almost 4 decades after the 69 weeks ended according to your reckonings of it. but you justify thast by the word after being no specific.
Then you have Him cut off, though not for Himself 3 decades further on after the 69 weeks ended now it being 7 decades after the 69 weeks!

I will write to you when you wish to get serious with Gods Word and not play these silly little games.
Why is talking about the life of Christ a silly game? The temple was not destroyed in the life of Christ. It happened 40 years after the Cross. You cannot put all the prophecy into a neat little scenario of your choice. The 69 weeks are fulfilled. 3.5 years of the Revelation of Jesus Christ are fulfilled. The temple and Jerusalem were destroyed. This is all past history, no matter how precise you want to make the historical record. We know it was all fulfilled, and in the past.

The Second Coming brings Christ to earth to finish the last half of the week, and the Revelation of Jesus Christ. This will bring to completion the 70th week as told by Gabriel.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Your dates are wild, and not Biblical.

1st Period: seven sevens = 49 years. 454 B.C. to 405 B.C.
This period begins with the command to go forth to restore and rebuild Jerusalem. That was the first month, Nisan, 454 B.C. Artaxerxes of Nehemiah 1:1 and 2:1 that issues that decree is the same great king Astyages.

They completed the walls and temple dedication in 405 B.C. (see Ezra 6:10 and 15:19).

Christian scholar E.W. Bullinger said - "Archbishop Ussher's date for the commencement of the reign of Artaxerxes was A.M. 3531, which, in his Collatio Annorum, corresponds to 474 B.C. "The twentieth year of Artaxerxes" would, therefore, be 454 B.C."

2nd Period: 62 sevens = 434 years. 405 B.C. to 29 A.D.
This period began at the end of that first period, and was completed with the cutting off of Messiah in 29 A.D. by His crucifixion.

Thus at the time of Christ's crucifixion in 29 A.D., that completed 69 weeks of the 70 weeks Daniel prophecy, with still one final week left.

3rd Period: "one week" (or one seven) = 7 years. At the very END of this world.
This final 7 will mark the coming of the false Messiah to Jerusalem to be setup as king and as God in a newly built Jewish temple. This will happen just prior to Christ's return.

.....................................HISTORY.....................................

587 B.C. - Judah is conquered by Babylon - Jerusalem and First Temple destroyed; most Jews are exiled. Later, Babylon was conquered by Cyrus-550 -539 B.C., and Cambises 530-522 B.C. , and Darius-522-486 B.C.

Captivity of Israel - 70 years ---> 587 B.C.- 70 = 517 B.C.

The rebuild of the Temple started with Cyrus and ended with Darius.

Scriptures reveal:
Ezra 6:v.15-CJB-Complete Jewish Bible -
- 15 This house was finished on the third day of the month Adar, in the sixth year of the reign of Daryavesh(Darius) the king. (Darius reigned from year 522-486 B.C.) 522-6 = 516 B.C.

First year of Darius 522 B.C.---> his sixth year - 516 B.C.
522 - 6= 516 B.C. - the rebuilding of the Temple finished after 21 years IN THE YEAR 516 B.C, part was built in the time of Cyrus, and part in the time of Darius.

Again: Captivity of Israel - 70 years ---> 587 B.C.- 70 = 517 B.C. - The end of the rebuilding of the Temple was in 516 B.C. according to Scripture quoted above.- Ezra 6:v.15

7 weeks = 49 years ........... ---> 517 B.C. - 49 = 468 B.C.

62 weeks = 434 years ....... ---> 468 B.C.- 434= 34 B.C.

There is a gap even to the birth of JESUS-->34 BC-30= -4 B.C.

Based in the description above, the Messiah was crucified (was cut off) around year 30 AD.

The week 70th of Daniel 9:v.27 does not fulfilled yet, or until the current time, but will in near future.

By the way, the theory JESUS was cut off in the middle of week 70th is fake, its a lie.

Also the satanic theory that the Abomination of Desolation fulfilled itself in the profane sacrificies of Antiochus is fake, it is doctrine of demons believed by many Christian people, unfortunately.

Its it.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
........................................................ HISTORY ...................................................

587 B.C. - Judah is conquered by Babylon - Jerusalem and First Temple destroyed; most Jews are exiled. Later, Babylon was conquered by Cyrus-550 -539 B.C., and Cambises 530-522 B.C. , and Darius-522-486 B.C.

Scriptures reveal:
- 15 This house was finished on the third day of the month Adar, in the sixth year of the reign of Daryavesh(Darius) the king. (Darius reigned from year 522-486 B.C.) 522-6 = 516 B.C.

522 - 6= 516 B.C. - the rebuilding of the Temple finished after 21 years IN THE YEAR 516 B.C, part was built in the time of Cyrus, and part in the time of Darius.

Again: Captivity of Israel - 70 years ---> 587 B.C.- 70 = 517 B.C. - The end of the rebuilding of the Temple was in 516 B.C. according to Scripture quoted above.- Ezra 6:v.15

Based in the description above, the Messiah was crucified (was cut off) around year 30 AD.

The week 70th of Daniel 9:v.27 does not fulfilled yet, or until the current time, but will in near future.

By the way, the theory JESUS was cut off in the middle of week 70th is fake, its a lie.

Also the satanic theory that the Abomination of Desolation fulfilled itself in the profane sacrificies of Antiochus is fake, it is doctrine of demons believed by many Christian people, unfortunately.

Its it.
Daniel 9:24-27, Seventy Literal Weeks Explained?

Daniel's 70 weeks are literal 7 day periods, or 490 literal days.

If Daniel meant 490 years he would have written

(Four Hundred Ninety Years)

Daniel had no restrictions in "Writing" exact numerology as seen below.

Daniel 6:1KJV
It pleased Darius to set over the kingdom an hundred and twenty princes, which should be over the whole kingdom;

Daniel 8:14KJV
And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

Daniel 12:11KJV
And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

Below in Daniel 10:2-3 we see just another example of Daniel's literal weeks, as Daniel mourned and fasted for 3 literal weeks or 21 days.

Daniel 10:2-3KJV
2 In those days I Daniel was mourning three full weeks.
3 I ate no pleasant bread, neither came flesh nor wine in my mouth, neither did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled.

Below in Daniel 9:24-27 we see 70 literal future weeks or 490 days.

When the call/commandment goes out in Jerusalem to build unto the Jewish Meshiach/Messiah that they wait for (They Denied Jesus Christ) this will start the 7 week period.

62 literal weeks will be in building, and Meshiach/Messiah will be cut off by the Antichrist who stops the building.

The 70th literal week will see the antichrist revealed in making a covenant, and in the middle of this literal week he proclaims to be Meshiach/Messiah God to the Jews, and Jesus returned to the apostate church, to start a Millennium on earth.

The 3.5 year tribulation starts at this time.

Daniel 9:24-27KJV
24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.
25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.
26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil

It pleased Darius to set over the kingdom an hundred and twenty princes, which should be over the whole kingdom;

And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

Below in Daniel 10:2-3 we see just another example of Daniel's literal weeks, as Daniel mourned and fasted for 3 literal weeks or 21 days.

3 I ate no pleasant bread, neither came flesh nor wine in my mouth, neither did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled.

When the call/commandment goes out in Jerusalem to build unto the Jewish Meshiach/Messiah that they wait for (They Denied Jesus Christ) this will start the 7 week period.

62 literal weeks will be in building, and Meshiach/Messiah will be cut off by the Antichrist who stops the building.

The 70th literal week will see the antichrist revealed in making a covenant, and in the middle of this literal week he proclaims to be Meshiach/Messiah God to the Jews, and Jesus returned to the apostate church, to start a Millennium on earth.

24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.
25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.
26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Interesting, it seems your Bible is similar of mine.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why is talking about the life of Christ a silly game? The temple was not destroyed in the life of Christ. It happened 40 years after the Cross. You cannot put all the prophecy into a neat little scenario of your choice. The 69 weeks are fulfilled. 3.5 years of the Revelation of Jesus Christ are fulfilled. The temple and Jerusalem were destroyed. This is all past history, no matter how precise you want to make the historical record. We know it was all fulfilled, and in the past.

The Second Coming brings Christ to earth to finish the last half of the week, and the Revelation of Jesus Christ. This will bring to completion the 70th week as told by Gabriel.

So you believe 69 1/2 weeks of the 70 weeks are fulfilled?

It is a game because you make it a game. After 69 weeks to you is 7decades. sorry but close enough is not good enough in prophecy.

Show when Jesus made a covenant with Israel for 1 7. show when in the midst of that seven (3 1/2) He caused the sacrificial system to end. this passage does not say the efficacy of the system ceased, but that the system itself ceased. You can't play fast and loose with grammar.

NOw you have Jesus returning when god is pouring out the seven bowl judgments, The antichrist calling for genocide against Christians and Jews, Israel fleeing Israel the land to Petra, the antichrist preparing His armies at Armageddon to fight Jesus who has already returned? And Jesus just returns and does what untgil the last 3 1/2 years are done and all the evil mentioned happens? does He have a tea party for 3 1/2 years?

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The 70th week is the Revelation of Jesus Christ. It started at the baptism of Jesus, being obedient to God as the anointed, the Christ.

No, you left Bible Scripture with that idea, which is a doctrine from men, not from God's Word. The 69th week ended with Christ's crucifixion in 29 A.D. That is when Messiah was "cut off" like the Scripture says.

Reactions: Keraz

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
.....................................HISTORY.....................................

Scriptures reveal:

Its it.

You can't even distinguish between the two different captivities of the "house of Israel" vs. the "house of Judah". Israel didn't go captive to Babylon, the house of Judah did. There is no mention of the ten northern tribes of the kingdom of Israel returning from the Babylon captivity per the Book of Ezra.

No wonder your dates are all messed up.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you believe 69 1/2 weeks of the 70 weeks are fulfilled?

It is a game because you make it a game. After 69 weeks to you is 7decades. sorry but close enough is not good enough in prophecy.

Show when Jesus made a covenant with Israel for 1 7. show when in the midst of that seven (3 1/2) He caused the sacrificial system to end. this passage does not say the efficacy of the system ceased, but that the system itself ceased. You can't play fast and loose with grammar.

NOw you have Jesus returning when god is pouring out the seven bowl judgments, The antichrist calling for genocide against Christians and Jews, Israel fleeing Israel the land to Petra, the antichrist preparing His armies at Armageddon to fight Jesus who has already returned? And Jesus just returns and does what untgil the last 3 1/2 years are done and all the evil mentioned happens? does He have a tea party for 3 1/2 years?

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
You can't even distinguish between the two different captivities of the "house of Israel" vs. the "house of Judah". Israel didn't go captive to Babylon, the house of Judah did. There is no mention of the ten northern tribes of the kingdom of Israel returning from the Babylon captivity per the Book of Ezra.

No wonder your dates are all messed up.

Honestly, my posts were focused in three (3) points:

I, firstly, by the Word of GOD, and in accord my focus and main objectives within Scrriptures, intended to left clear and proved that the theory believed and preached by many Christians saying that JESUS was crucified in the middle or in the half of the week 70th is FAKE completely, its a lie, its a mislead and satanic theory, doctrine of demons.

In the second place, another focus was to left a proof that the sacrifices of Antiochus Epiphanes in the temple of Jerusalem around 164 BC has nothing to do with the Abomination of Desolation-Daniel 12:v.11- its more one devilish doctrine of demons believed by many Christian people, unfortunately, and the worse is that they spread this tares to the or among God's people.

A third focus was also to left clear that the Lord JESUS was really CRUCIFIED AFTER the week 69th and was cutt but not for Himself, and that the last week, the week 70th, did not fulfil in JESUS, neither later, and is not fulfilled even until this current time. In fact it will be fulfilled in near future. Get ready.

On the other hand, the facts and respective historical dates are in the public domain, I consulted some sites in Israel about dates and about their punishments during their captivity and until today, among others, because the subject, besides being mainly prophetic, is linked to the history of Israel.

For me my focus is around the last week, the week 70th, that will fulfil in near future, I am not worried with ancient historical facts or even pophecies already fulfilled by complete, except for geting base to fight against satanic theories and doctrines of demons which are being preached among God's people by messengers as they are described in 2 Corinthians 11:v.13 to 15 and Revelation 12.

Now, and finaly, remember that you said my message was not according to the Bible, but in fact first of all I based on the Bible, what I wonder is that you didn't have your own interpretation, and invoked the spirit of a very old archbishop to write and convey your message in the spirit of that dead archbishop who is not compared to any of the consecrated apostles of the Lord JESUS. Be careful or get ready.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
You can't even distinguish between the two different captivities of the "house of Israel" vs. the "house of Judah".

............................HISTORY..............................

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Israel didn't go captive to Babylon, the house of Judah did. There is no mention of the ten northern tribes of the kingdom of Israel returning from the Babylon captivity per the Book of Ezra.

Why do you want to envolve myself in your ramblings and torments?

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

So then you believe Jesus came 483 days after Artaxerxes issued the command ot rebuild Jerusalem. So according to you Jesus came in 457 B.C.

but if you had taken the time to look up the original language you would see Daniel was told 70 7's. context for time determines whether it is seven days, years or what have you.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So then you believe Jesus came 483 days after Artaxerxes issued the command ot rebuild Jerusalem. So according to you Jesus came in 457 B.C.

but if you had taken the time to look up the original language you would see Daniel was told 70 7's. context for time determines whether it is seven days, years or what have you.
The command to build is future, the seventy weeks are four hundred and ninety future days, and will start when the future command to build has been established

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The command to build is future, the seventy weeks are four hundred and ninety future days, and will start when the future command to build has been established

So according to you the actual command to rebuild Jerusalem given to Nehemiah was nothing? WOW talk about allegorically reinterpretingScriptures.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So according to you the actual command to rebuild Jerusalem given to Nehemiah was nothing? WOW talk about allegorically reinterpretingScriptures.
Correct, the 70 weeks are future, and have absolutely nothing to do with Nehemiah's prophecy

The future Antichrist will be revealed in the future 70th week, and will be present on earth until the (Consummation) The End

There is no 69 weekshave been fulfilled,with waiting for the 70th week, 2,000 years and waiting "Malarkey"

Daniel 9:27KJV
27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the
desolate.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
The 70th week is the Revelation of Jesus Christ. It started at the baptism of Jesus, being obedient to God as the anointed, the Christ.

FAKE, FAKE , FAKE
The 70th week is not "the Revelation of JESUS Christ" as you say, no, absolutely no. Its a lie, your theory comes from the spirit of lie, a deceiver spirit.

No, it "started" not "at the baptism of Jesus, being obedient to God as the anointed, the Christ", as you said. You are imagining, speculating and inventing this demonic interpretation by the spirit of lying, a deceiving spirit, including adding and mixing tares to the Word of God.

Daniel 9:.26-27 - Complete Jewish Bible -WHAT PREVAILS IS THE WORD OF GOD. The Word is GOD.

26 Then, AFTER (yeah AFTER) after the sixty-two weeks, Mashiach will be cut off and have nothing. The people of A PRINCE (YEAH A PRINCE) yet to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary, but his end will come with a flood, and desolations are decreed until the war is over. (This has nothing to do with the destruction of Israel in the year 70AD, as follows:)

27 He (he WHOM? the PRINCE; who is he?)will make a strong covenant with leaders for ONE week [of years]...
(Do you see? This SATANIC PRINCE will rule the last week, the week 70th, by entire.

What kind of strong COVENANT the satanic PRINCE will make with leaders? Who are these leaders?
In this POINT, that is, AFTER the END of the week 62, the prophecy is still in the beginning of the week 70th, and A PRINCE is working in his strong COVENANT with leaders;

Therefore, in this point the FIRST half of the week 70th is in the beginning, and it is already running, and the STRONG COVENANT of the satanic PRINCE and the leaders takes place or is applied for ONE WEEK, but there is a period of time AND EVENTS called or known as FIRST half of the last week that is ruled by the EVIL PRINCE.

... he - the EVIL PRINCE - shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

David replied to Timtofly - post #609

No, you left Bible Scripture with that idea, which is a doctrine from men, not from God's Word. The 69th week ended with Christ's crucifixion in 29 A.D. That is when Messiah was "cut off" like the Scripture says.

David, the post of Timtofly you have replied as above is full of tares and it's a deceptive and diabolical message.

Why do you also commit a similar err saying that
"
The 69th week ended with Christ's crucifixion in 29 A.D. That is when Messiah was "cut off" like the Scripture says."???

No, no David, Scripture does not say JESUS was crucified IN 29 A.D., it is you who are saying that, not Scripture. What Scripture says is that
AFTER, yeah, AFTER the week 62 plus 7 the Messiah is "cut off". The question is that JESUS was not crucified neither in the week 69, but AFTER, neither

in the midst of the week 70th what is a devilish lie, this week 70th is/will be RULED by the EVIL PRINCE by entire.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Correct, the 70 weeks are future, and have absolutely nothing to do with Nehemiah's prophecy

The future Antichrist will be revealed in the future 70th week, and will be present on earth until the (Consummation) The End

There is no 69 weekshave been fulfilled,with waiting for the 70th week, 2,000 years and waiting "Malarkey"

Daniel 9:27KJV
27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the
desolate.

So you believe that there will be another "future" command to rebuuild Jerusalem?

So according to your opinion, Jesus will return after 48s days after the new decree to rebuild Jerusalem is issued? What will happen for the last 7 days?