About the Signs of the Second Coming of Jesus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you believe that there will be another "future" command to rebuuild Jerusalem?

24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

So according to your opinion, Jesus will return after 48s days after the new decree to rebuild Jerusalem is issued? What will happen for the last 7 days?
There will be a "Future" command to build the wall and street in Jerusalem

This "Starts" the 70 week or 490 day time clock

7 weeks in planning, 62 weeks in building, as Jerusalem is surrounded by armies and the building is stopped "Messiah Is Cut Off"

The "Future" 70th literal 7 day period takes place, as the Antichrist is revealed to the world as Messiah God to the Jews in Jerusalem, The 3.5 Year Tribulation Starts At This Point

70 "Future" Weeks, Or 490 Literal Days

1.) 7 Weeks, Of Planning To Build
2.) 62 Weeks, Of Building
3.) 1 Week, The Antichrist Is Revealed
4.) 3.5 Year Tribulation Starts

My Explanation Is Simple And Clear, Please Dont Bend And Twist These Very Clear Words, Thanks

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

7 weeks in planning, 62 weeks in building, as Jerusalem is surrounded by armies and the building is stopped "Messiah Is Cut Off"

The "Future" 70th literal 7 day period takes place, as the Antichrist is revealed to the world as Messiah God to the Jews in Jerusalem, The 3.5 Year Tribulation Starts At This Point

My Explanation Is Simple And Clear, Please Dont Bend And Twist These Very Clear Words, Thanks

So now you are equating the temple as being the Messiah?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So now you are equating the temple as being the Messiah?
Ron I believe Jerusalems Judaism in the "Future" will have Messiah Returns fervor and a command to build unto the "Messiah The Prince" as seen prophesied in the Old Testament who is "Jesus Christ" that they rejected.

I believe "Messiah Be Cut Off" is interpreted as, the building stops to "Messiah The Prince" after 69 weeks from the command to build, it's that simple

The Next Sign To Watch For Is The Command To Build And The Building

I Believe The Building Will Surround The Temple Mount And Western Wailing Wall, This Being The Foundation Of The Historic Hebrew Temples, That Is Currently Occupied by the Muslims

I Believe This Building Will Spark The Future Arab/Muslim Fulfilling Of The Gentiles, When Jerusalem Will Be Surrounded By Armies, As The 70th Week Of Daniel Takes Place, In The Revealing Of The Future Antichrist, Proclaiming To Be Messiah Returned To The Jews In Jerusalem In "Peace", As The World Watches

Daniel 9:24-27KJV
24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.
25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.
26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Last edited:

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil

You are a follower of spiritism. You are not interpreting the Word and God, - the Word is GOD - in fact a disguised and deceiving spirit that commonly manifests itself in religious followers of spiritism like you, it is this spirit of darkness, or rather, spirit of the devil, that is surreptitiously pouring diabolical messages through you for the many readers here.

The old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan,
now red Dragon, he will be bound and cast into the bottomless pit that he should deceive the nations no more.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are a follower of spiritism. You are not interpreting the Word and God, - the Word is GOD - in fact a disguised and deceiving spirit that commonly manifests itself in religious followers of spiritism like you, it is this spirit of darkness, or rather, spirit of the devil, that is surreptitiously pouring diabolical messages through you for the many readers here.

The old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan,
now red Dragon, he will be bound and cast into the bottomless pit that he should deceive the nations no more.
I follow the Holy Spirit that has sealed my eternal destiny, I have been saved by the finished work on Calvary, through the atoning blood of Jesus Christ my savior, my name is written in the Lambs Book Of Life

Your Claims Of Myself Being Involved In spiritism Is A (Lie)

Jesus Is The Lord!

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
I follow the Holy Spirit that has sealed my eternal destiny, I have been saved by the finished work on Calvary, through the atoning blood of Jesus Christ my savior, my name is written in the Lambs Book Of Life

Jesus Is The Lord!

You are a disguised follower of spiritism. I know the disguised and devilish spirit, spirit of darkness, which manifest through your satanic words (except quotations of the Holy Scriptures surreptitiously quoted by the spirit of darkness that manifest himself through your devilish words.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are a disguised follower of spiritism. I know the disguised and devilish spirit, spirit of darkness, which manifest through your satanic words (except quotations of the Holy Scriptures surreptitiously quoted by the spirit of darkness that manifest himself through your devilish words.
This is the 3rd "False Claims" in a direct personal attack, I would ask at this time you stop your attacks

Jesus Is The Lord!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ron I believe Jerusalems Judaism in the "Future" will have Messiah Returns fervor and a command to build unto the "Messiah The Prince" as seen prophesied in the Old Testament who is "Jesus Christ" that they rejected.

I believe "Messiah Be Cut Off" is interpreted as, the building stops to "Messiah The Prince" after 69 weeks from the command to build, it's that simple

The Next Sign To Watch For Is The Command To Build And The Building

I Believe The Building Will Surround The Temple Mount And Western Wailing Wall, This Being The Foundation Of The Historic Hebrew Temples, That Is Currently Occupied by the Muslims

I Believe This Building Will Spark The Future Arab/Muslim Fulfilling Of The Gentiles, When Jerusalem Will Be Surrounded By Armies, As The 70th Week Of Daniel Takes Place, In The Revealing Of The Future Antichrist, Proclaiming To Be Messiah Returned To The Jews In Jerusalem In "Peace", As The World Watches

26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Well I cannot ague personal beliefs. but the bible teaches differently. But we will find out if all your convoluted ideas come to pass or not won't we.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Honestly, my posts were focused in three (3) points:

I, firstly, by the Word of GOD, and in accord my focus and main objectives within Scrriptures, intended to left clear and proved that the theory believed and preached by many Christians saying that JESUS was crucified in the middle or in the half of the week 70th is FAKE completely, its a lie, its a mislead and satanic theory, doctrine of demons.

It is true that Lord Jesus was NOT crucified within the 70 final week. The 69th week represents the end of Jesus' Ministry, and even says that is when He would be 'cut off'. No brainer.

In the second place, another focus was to left a proof that the sacrifices of Antiochus Epiphanes in the temple of Jerusalem around 164 BC has nothing to do with the Abomination of Desolation-Daniel 12:v.11- its more one devilish doctrine of demons believed by many Christian people, unfortunately, and the worse is that they spread this tares to the or among God's people.

The fact of the matter is that Antiochus IV in 170-165 B.C. served as a blueprint per Daniel 11 for the future "abomination of desolation". He just did not fulfill all of Daniel 11 (as the "vile person"). He literally took Jerusalem with an army, ended the daily sacrifice, and went inside the temple and sacrificed swine upon the altar spiritually desolating it, then spread its broth around inside the temple, and then placed an idol on the altar in Zeus worship, and demanded the Jews to worship it. That history per the Jewish historian Josephus (100 A.D.). He didn't do the great signs and wonders, miracles, that Lord Jesus said the coming pseudo-Christ will do in Jerusalem. So the "vile person" Scripture in Daniel 11 still lacks fulfillment.

A third focus was also to left clear that the Lord JESUS was really CRUCIFIED AFTER the week 69th and was cutt but not for Himself, and that the last week, the week 70th, did not fulfil in JESUS, neither later, and is not fulfilled even until this current time. In fact it will be fulfilled in near future. Get ready.

That I also agree with. Jesus was 'cut off' AT... the end of the 69th week. There is still "one week" (70th) left to be fulfilled, and is for the end of this present world.

On the other hand, the facts and respective historical dates are in the public domain, I consulted some sites in Israel about dates and about their punishments during their captivity and until today, among others, because the subject, besides being mainly prophetic, is linked to the history of Israel.

For me my focus is around the last week, the week 70th, that will fulfil in near future, I am not worried with ancient historical facts or even pophecies already fulfilled by complete, except for geting base to fight against satanic theories and doctrines of demons which are being preached among God's people by messengers as they are described in 2 Corinthians 11:v.13 to 15 and Revelation 12.

Reactions: Keraz

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now, and finaly, remember that you said my message was not according to the Bible, but in fact first of all I based on the Bible, what I wonder is that you didn't have your own interpretation, and invoked the spirit of a very old archbishop to write and convey your message in the spirit of that dead archbishop who is not compared to any of the consecrated apostles of the Lord JESUS. Be careful or get ready.

I haven't found Bullinger's time reckoning for the command to restore and build to have been defeated yet...

"The seven sevens (or 49 years). These commence with "the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem". This was in the first month, Nisan, 454 B.C. (see Ap. 50, pp. 60, 67, and 70). Hanani's report to Nehemiah was made in the ninth month Chisleu, in 455 B.C., three months before; both months being in the "twentieth year of Artaxerxes". See notes on Neh. 1:1 and 2:1; also on pp. 615-18; and Ap. 57. The ARTAXERXES (or Great King) of Neh. 1:1; 2:1, who issues this decree, is identified with the great king ASTYAGES. (See Ap. 57.) ASTYGES was brother-in-law to Nebuchadnezzar. The madness of the latter had at this time lasted for seven years. ASTYGES had evidently in imperial matters been acting for his brother-in-law. This seems to be clear from the fact that the decree was issued in Shushan, and not Babylon; and no one, however great a potentate he might be, would have dared to issue such a decree, connected with the affairs of the suzerainty of Babylon, unless he possessed the authority to do so.

Therefore it may be put thus : In Nisan, 454 B.C., ASTYAGES (i.e. Artaxerxes = the Great King) issued the decree spoken of in Dan. 9:25. Later, in the same year, Nebuchadnezzar's "madness" was lifted off him. "At the end of the days" his understanding and reason returned to him, it seems, as suddenly as they had left him; and he thereupon issued his imperial proclamation throughout his dominions, as recorded in Dan. 4:34-37. See the note there on v. 34.

The seven sevens therefore, meaning seven sevens of literal years, occupied 49 years (454 B.C. to 405 B.C. = 49 years). They began in 454 B.C. with the decree, and end with the completion of the walls and the dedication of the Temple in 405 B.C. See Ezra 6:10, 15-19. It must be remembered that the issuing of this decree took place long before Ezra appeared on the scene; and before any of the subsequent decrees of other monarchs, which all had to do with the Temple; whereas the first, issued to Nehemiah (2:1), had to do only with the "City" and its "walls". "
(The Companion Bible, Appendix 91)

Thus 454 B.C. is when the command to restore went out, and that is keeping to the Scriptures (which the KJV translators used).

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
587 B.C. - Judah is conquered by Babylon - Jerusalem and First Temple destroyed; most Jews are exiled. Later, Babylon was conquered by Cyrus-550 -539 B.C., and Cambises 530-522 B.C. , and Darius-522-486 B.C.

God scattered the ten northern tribe "kingdom of Israel" about 120 years before... Nebuchadnezzar came upon the "kingdom of Judah" and took them to Babylon for 70 years. So even though the "house of Judah" truly represent Israelites too, they are not Israel. The name Israel went with the northern "kingdom of Israel" that God removed out of the land never to return.

So even though the nation state today in the holy land is called Israel, it's actually the "house of Judah", mainly of a remnant of the three tribes of Judah, Benjamin, and Levi, and some small elements of the ten tribes that left Jeroboam's calf idol worship back in Solomon's day, and then the rest are foreigner converts, and other factions. The majority of Israelites today are still scattered among the Gentiles, called the "house of Israel".

Reactions: Keraz

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do you want to envolve myself in your ramblings and torments?

I made a valid Biblical statement. Per the Bible history of 1 Kings 11 thru 2 Kings 17, the name Israel was specific to the northern kingdom of ten tribes after God split old Israel into two separate kingdoms in Solomon's days. Before the split, they all together were called Israel. After the split we are to distinguish Israel from Judah.

Thus it was Judah that went into captivity to Babylon for seventy years, with a remnant of only them returning to rebuild the city, wall, and temple.

"house of Judah", or "kingdom of Judah" = tribes of Judah, Benjamin, Levi, and some small remnants of the ten tribes that left the north in Jeroboam's day because of the idol worship in the north he setup.

"house of Israel", or "kingdom of Israel" = the ten tribes of Israel, the majority of Israelites. These did NOT... go into captivity to Babylon by Nebuchadnezzar. These were no longer in the holy land when Neb came upon Jerusalem-Judea.

So there actually were 2 main captivities of the children of Israel from their lands of promise per Bible history. The first captivity was of the ten northern tribe kingdom of Israel, removed by the kings of Assyria out of the land, captive to Assyria and the land of the Medes. This happened about 120 years prior... to Judah's captivity to Babylon. The 2nd captivity was about the house of Judah that was left, taken captive to Babylon by the king of Babylon.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
David, the post of Timtofly you have replied as above is full of tares and it's a deceptive and diabolical message.

Why do you also commit a similar err saying that
"The 69th week ended with Christ's crucifixion in 29 A.D. That is when Messiah was "cut off" like the Scripture says."???

No, no David, Scripture does not say JESUS was crucified IN 29 A.D., it is you who are saying that, not Scripture. What Scripture says is that AFTER, yeah, AFTER the week 62 plus 7 the Messiah is "cut off". The question is that JESUS was not crucified neither in the week 69, but AFTER, neither
in the midst of the week 70th what is a devilish lie, this week 70th is/will be RULED by the EVIL PRINCE by entire.

My post is from Bible Scripture, take it or leave it.

The Daniel 9 prophecy is that Messiah (Jesus) would be 'cut off' after the 69th week. That means the His Ministry ended with His crucifixion to complete... the 69th week. There is NO WAY to move the final 70th "one week" into the time of Christ's Ministry. Those who do so corrupt God's Word, and don't care if they corrupt it.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It is true that Lord Jesus was NOT crucified within the 70 final week. The 69th week represents the end of Jesus' Ministry, and even says that is when He would be 'cut off'. No brainer.

The fact of the matter is that Antiochus IV in 170-165 B.C. served as a blueprint per Daniel 11 for the future "abomination of desolation". He just did not fulfill all of Daniel 11 (as the "vile person"). He literally took Jerusalem with an army, ended the daily sacrifice, and went inside the temple and sacrificed swine upon the altar spiritually desolating it, then spread its broth around inside the temple, and then placed an idol on the altar in Zeus worship, and demanded the Jews to worship it. That history per the Jewish historian Josephus (100 A.D.). He didn't do the great signs and wonders, miracles, that Lord Jesus said the coming pseudo-Christ will do in Jerusalem. So the "vile person" Scripture in Daniel 11 still lacks fulfillment.

That I also agree with. Jesus was 'cut off' AT... the end of the 69th week. There is still "one week" (70th) left to be fulfilled, and is for the end of this present world.
Daniel 9:24-27, Seventy Literal Weeks Explained?

Daniel's 70 weeks are literal 7 day periods, or 490 literal days.

If Daniel meant 490 years he would have written

(Four Hundred Ninety Years)

Daniel had no restrictions in "Writing" exact numerology as seen below.

Daniel 6:1KJV
It pleased Darius to set over the kingdom an hundred and twenty princes, which should be over the whole kingdom;

Daniel 8:14KJV
And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

Daniel 12:11KJV
And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

Below in Daniel 10:2-3 we see just another example of Daniel's literal weeks, as Daniel mourned and fasted for 3 literal weeks or 21 days.

Daniel 10:2-3KJV
2 In those days I Daniel was mourning three full weeks.
3 I ate no pleasant bread, neither came flesh nor wine in my mouth, neither did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled.

Below in Daniel 9:24-27 we see 70 literal future weeks or 490 days.

When the call/commandment goes out in Jerusalem to build unto the Jewish Meshiach/Messiah that they wait for (They Denied Jesus Christ) this will start the 7 week period.

62 literal weeks will be in building, and Meshiach/Messiah will be cut off by the Armies surrounding Jerusalem who stops the building.

The 70th literal week will see the antichrist revealed in making a covenant, and in the middle of this literal week he proclaims to be Meshiach/Messiah God to the Jews, and Jesus returned to the apostate church, to start a Millennium on earth.

The 3.5 year tribulation starts at this time.

Attachments

• upload_2021-6-19_15-45-41.gif
    upload_2021-6-19_15-45-41.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 0

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Daniel 9:24-27, Seventy Literal Weeks Explained?

Daniel's 70 weeks are literal 7 day periods, or 490 literal days.

If Daniel meant 490 years he would have written

(Four Hundred Ninety Years)

Daniel had no restrictions in "Writing" exact numerology as seen below.

Daniel 6:1KJV
It pleased Darius to set over the kingdom an hundred and twenty princes, which should be over the whole kingdom;

Daniel 8:14KJV
And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

Daniel 12:11KJV
And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

Below in Daniel 10:2-3 we see just another example of Daniel's literal weeks, as Daniel mourned and fasted for 3 literal weeks or 21 days.

Daniel 10:2-3KJV
2 In those days I Daniel was mourning three full weeks.
3 I ate no pleasant bread, neither came flesh nor wine in my mouth, neither did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled.

Below in Daniel 9:24-27 we see 70 literal future weeks or 490 days.

When the call/commandment goes out in Jerusalem to build unto the Jewish Meshiach/Messiah that they wait for (They Denied Jesus Christ) this will start the 7 week period.

62 literal weeks will be in building, and Meshiach/Messiah will be cut off by the Armies surrounding Jerusalem who stops the building.

The 70th literal week will see the antichrist revealed in making a covenant, and in the middle of this literal week he proclaims to be Meshiach/Messiah God to the Jews, and Jesus returned to the apostate church, to start a Millennium on earth.

The 3.5 year tribulation starts at this time.

Really funny, the Daniel 9 sevens are days and not years??? That is total rubbish!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really funny, the Daniel 9 sevens are days and not years??? That is total rubbish!
Yes (Seventy Weeks) Or (Four Hundred Ninety) "Future" days, that will start with a "Future" command to build Jerusalem to Messiah

Last edited:

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes (Seventy Weeks) Or (Four Hundred Ninety) "Future" days, that will start with a "Future" command to build Jerusalem to Messiah
Then it will be totally destroyed? For a person who preaches instant annihilation at the Second Coming, why have 490 days prior to?

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Quote:
>>>Keraz said: ↑[URL='https://www.christianityboard.com/threads/about-the-signs-of-the-second-coming-of-jesus.39344/page-19#post-1037243']May 30, 2021 # 371[/URL]
God’s Holy People in the Last Days:

Isaiah 62:1-12... ..They will be called the holy people; the Redeemed of the Lord.

Daniel 8:23-26 In the last days, when sin is most prevalent, a powerful leader will arise. He will succeed in whatever he does, and will take control of the mighty nations and of God’s holy people. By cunning and deceit, his plans will come about and cause great harm to many when they least expect it. He will challenge even the Prince of Princes, but then will be broken, but not by human hand.
This prophecy tells of events to happen in the distant future. <<<

Yes, "a powerful leader will arise", but not "in the distant future", quite the opposite, it will be in the near future, I would say before the middle of this current decade.

In my understanding the most important now is to know that the son of perdition already was born decades ago, and is about to manifest himself very soon, I mean before the middle of this current decade-2020 to 2030 - and the last week, the 70th week - Daniel 9:v.27 - will start.

And now, even now, in days to come or in near future, he, the son of perdition, will manifest himself among the esoteric, and kabbalistic and spiritist people of Israel guided by the esoteric and kabbalistic and spiritist Judaism, and they will acclaim him as their messiah, as said JESUS - John 5:v.43 to 47, combined with 2Thess. 2:v.9 to 12:

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Satan -the son of perdition-, will manifest himself as a lamb, as a messiah, in fact a false messiah, AN IMPOSTOR (John 5:v.43 combined with Revelation 13:v.11), it seems he is from the tribe of Dan as prophesied Jacob (Genesis 49:v.16-17). By the way, the tribe of Dan is not mentioned in Revelation 7.,

Jeremiah 30:v.23-23 - King James Version
23 Behold, the whirlwind of the Lord goeth forth with fury, a continuing whirlwind: it shall fall with pain upon the head of the wicked.
24 The fierce anger of the Lord shall not return, until he hath done it, and until he have performed the intents of his heart: in the latter days ye shall consider it.

Ezekiel 7:v.1 to 10 - Complete Jewish Bible
The word of Adonai came to me: 2 “As for you, human being, here is what Adonai Elohim says about the land of Isra’el:
‘The end! The end is coming
to the four corners of the land!
3 Now the end is upon you!
I will send my anger upon you,
I will judge you according to your ways.
I will bring on you all your disgusting practices.
4 My eye will not spare you, I will have no pity,
but I will bring your ways upon you,
and your disgusting practices will be done among you.
Then you will know that I am Adonai.’

5 “Here is what Adonai Elohim says:

‘Disaster, unique disaster — here it comes!
6 The end is coming! The end is coming!
It rouses itself against you — here it comes!
7 Doom has come to you,
you who live in the land!
The time has come, the day is near,
for tumult, not joyful shouts on the mountains.
8 Now, soon, I will pour out my fury on you,
I will spend my anger on you;
I will judge you according to your ways
I will bring on you all your disgusting practices.
9 My eye will not spare you, I will have no pity;
but will bring upon you what your ways deserve;
and your disgusting practices will be among you.
Then you will know it is I, Adonai, striking you.
10 “‘Here is the day! Here it comes!
Doom has gone out,...

Daniel 9:.26-27-CJB-Jewish Bible-WHAT PREVAILS IS THE WORD OF GOD. The Word is GOD.
26 Then, AFTER(yeah AFTER)after the sixty-two weeks, MASHIACH will be cut off and have nothing.The people of A PRINCE (YEAH A PRINCE) yet to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary, but his end will come with a flood, and desolations are decreed until the war is over.(This has nothing to do with the destruction of Israel in the year 70AD, as follows:

27 He (he WHOM? the PRINCE; who is he?) he will make a strong COVENANT with LEADERS for ONE week [of years].

(Do you see? This SATANIC PRINCE will rule the last week, the week 70th, by entire. And he will make a strong COVENANT with LEADERS for ONE week[of years].
What kind of strong COVENANT the satanic PRINCE will make with leaders?Who are these leaders?

In this POINT, that is, AFTER the END of the week 62, the prophecy is still in the beginning of the week 70th, and A PRINCE is working in his strong COVENANT with leaders;
Therefore, in this point the FIRST half of the week 70th is in the beginning, and it is already running, and the STRONG COVENANT of the satanic PRINCE and the LEADERS takes place or is applied for ONE WEEK, but there is a period of time AND EVENTS called or known as FIRST half of the last week that is ruled by the EVIL PRINCE. The manifestation of this EVIL and satanic MAN Beast is prophetic, Ezekiel prophesied about this EVIL PRINCE-Ezekiel 21:v.25.

... He-the EVIL PRINCE-shall confirm the COVENANT WITH MANY FOR ONE WEEK:and IN THE MIDST OF THE WEEK he-THE EVIL PRINCE-shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.
Scripture does not say JESUS was crucified IN 29 AD,many people are saying that, not Scripture. What Scripture says is that AFTER,yeah, AFTER the week 62 plus 7 the Messiah is"cut off".

JESUS was not crucified neither in the week 69, but AFTER, neither in the midst of the week 70th, what is a devilish lie, this week 70th is/will be RULED by the EVIL PRINCE (2 Thes.2:v.4 and 9to12) by entire in near future.

13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the Truth:

Be careful or Get ready

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now disasters are occurring frequently around the world. The signs of the second coming of Jesus have appeared. Clearly, the prophecies the Lord Jesus said 2,000 years ago have been fulfilled, like “And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, see, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood” (Revelation 6:12), and “For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. All these are the beginning of sorrows” (Matthew 24:7–8). Facing frequent disasters, how can we welcome the Lord’s return and avoid missing the chance to reunite with the Lord? The following content will tell you the answer.

1. The Appearance of the plagues, War, Famine, and Earthquakes
2. Spiritual Famine
3. The Restoration of Israel
4. Visions Appeared in the Stars
5. The Gospel Spreads to the Ends of the Earth
6. The Appearance of False Christs and Antichrists
How many of the MANY false christs have you seen or know about, that say that they themselves are Christ?
Most likely, not that many.

Or, should I ask: How many of the MANY have seen or know about that are coming in His name, saying that Jesus is Christ?
Most likely, very many.
Do you see that? If not, then Luke 21:8 will help:
Luke 21[8] And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, [that] I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.
Luke 21:8 puts the correct spin on the "many", don't you think?

How many church workers, Pastors, Evangelists, Bishops and Prophets, are coming in the Name of Jesus, and ARE NOT Born Again of His Holy Spirit?
MANY!

Back to the parable of The Wheat and the Tares.