Accountability Partner

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jshiii

Oct 15, 2008
North Pole
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have asked God for an accountability partner, other than my Christian friends (to close to them to feel comfortable). Please join and pray for me that the Lord will provide.

For now, I have 24/7 prayer line at my church, when I feel weak. (temporary)

God Bless all of my brothers/sisters on the Christianity Board,

John

#STRONGHOLDSareGOINGDOWN

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I have asked God for an accountability partner, other than my Christian friends (to close to them to feel comfortable). Please join and pray for me that the Lord will provide.

John

#STRONGHOLDSareGOINGDOWN
Systematic reading of Scripture - Old and New Testament - and a commitment to pray for many specific things - can be really good as an ongoing practice.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

John

#STRONGHOLDSareGOINGDOWN
Looking to others to help us when we struggle is God's way for us. The first person to look to is God Himself, the Holy Spirit inside all His children.

For me the greatest help is to know without question that God is with me, that He made me to love me, that He knows all about what I'm going through, and what I'm dealing with, and how I'm affected by everything,

And it always was His plan to love me, and make me holy in fruitful in Christ. He never stops this work, so you can be free with Him, the God Who sees me.

Your heavenly Father, who sees what is secret, loves you to no end!

Much love!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Looking to others to help us when we struggle is God's way for us. The first person to look to is God Himself, the Holy Spirit inside all His children.

For me the greatest help is to know without question that God is with me, that He made me to love me, that He knows all about what I'm going through, and what I'm dealing with, and how I'm affected by everything,

And it always was His plan to love me, and make me holy in fruitful in Christ. He never stops this work, so you can be free with Him, the God Who sees me.

Your heavenly Father, who sees what is secret, loves you to no end!

Much love!
In all activity, 'looking unto Jesus' (Hebrews 12.2) defines matters very well.

Reactions: Mutt

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father I pray blessings on this fellowship request in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.

Reactions: Mutt and amadeus