Alien life on other planets

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Traveler

Dec 20, 2023
Parksvill
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There is no life on other planets.

Totally too funny to hear otherwise intelligent people claim their is!
Really, so who were the sons of god that cross bred with humans and wrecked the planet just before the flood of Noah.

Who is going to try to mix with the seed of men in the last days.

Dan 2:43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.
Unless both are biological in nature there will be no thought of cross breeding.

keithr

Dec 4, 2020
Dorset
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Really, so who were the sons of god that cross bred with humans and wrecked the planet just before the flood of Noah.
They were angels; fallen angels:

Job 1:6 (MKJV):
(6) And a day came when the sons of God came to present themselves before Jehovah. And Satan also came among them.​
Job 38:4-7 (WEB):
(4) “Where were you when I laid the foundations of the earth? Declare, if you have understanding.​
(5) Who determined its measures, if you know? Or who stretched the line on it?​
(6) Whereupon were its foundations fastened? Or who laid its cornerstone,​
(7) when the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?
Jude 1:6 (ASV):
(6) And angels that kept not their own principality, but left their proper habitation, he hath kept in everlasting bonds under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.​

The Greek word that's translated as habitation in Jude 1:6 is oiketerion, which is only used in this verse and in 2 Corinthians 5:2 -

2 Corinthians 5:1-4 (WEB):
(1) For we know that if the earthly house of our tent is dissolved, we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, eternal, in the heavens.​
(2) For most certainly in this we groan, longing to be clothed with our habitation which is from heaven;​
(3) if so be that being clothed we will not be found naked.​
(4) For indeed we who are in this tent do groan, being burdened; not that we desire to be unclothed, but that we desire to be clothed, that what is mortal may be swallowed up by life.​

Paul is saying that we are clothed, or live in, a human body, but after we die and we are resurrected God will give us (Christians) an immortal spiritual body to live in, and he uses the same word - habitation (oiketerion). It was the spiritual bodies that the angels had that they left and took on human-like form, and then forcibly took and mated with which ever women that they fancied. Their different DNA led to offspring who were superior to humans - the Nephilim.

Who is going to try to mix with the seed of men in the last days.
After the flood these (or other angels) once again mated with women, resulting in more Nephilim (e.g. Goliath). Genesis 6:4 (WEB):

(4) The Nephilim were in the earth in those days, and also after that, when God’s sons came in to men’s daughters and had children with them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.​

Daniel 2:43 (WEB):
(43) Whereas you saw the iron mixed with miry clay, they will mingle themselves with the seed of men; but they won’t cling to one another, even as iron does not mix with clay.​

This is an allusion to the fallen angels trying once again in the last days to take on human form. Who mingles with the seed of men? It has to be beings other than human. We hear of how people are being abducted by "extra-terrestial beings" (angels/demons) and having sexual experiments performed on them. That is most likely because they are working on taking on human form again, but in such a way that they do not produce giants but people who can merge in less noticably.

Unless both are biological in nature there will be no thought of cross breeding.
Yes, they need to be physical animals with close matching DNA, in particular the same number of chromsomes.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

DJT_47

Oct 29, 2022
Michigan/Sterling Heights
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God did populate the earth!! But no where will you find language that God has created other species, except what He had stipulated in Genesis 3:20 that "Eve is the mother of all living."

This is the classic example that I've stated that many in Christendom DO NOT know how to read and understand Scripture doctrines and it's interpretations. These just don't want to take the time to study the Word.

To God Be The Glory
Keep in mind the bible is about mankind and primarily the earth, not the galaxy or universe. And there's really not much detail at all about the earth which is another subject altogether and causes much controversy and speculation due to the scant information provided to us in the bible. I'm simply stating or restating what the scriptures say which may provide a clue.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is not correct. It appears that the James Web telescope has detected city lights on one of the planets that orbit Alfa Centauri.
link? I could not find any with several search parameters. they have not even observed an actual planet outside of our solar system.

All they have observed is spots on the stars, spectral light shifts with an assumption of a planet. but actually never observed an actual planet.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is not correct. It appears that the James Web telescope has detected city lights on one of the planets that orbit Alfa Centauri.
Thisa is the best photo of the binary star of Alpha Centauri. Can you point out the city lights?

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If there were alien life forms on other planets, He most definitely would have told us. You think not?
Yes!! Most definitely!!
Genesis 18:17-18 reads:
17 And the LORD said, Shall I hide from Abraham that thing which I do;
18 Seeing that Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him?

Keep in mind the bible is about mankind and primarily the earth, not the galaxy or universe. And there's really not much detail at all about the earth which is another subject altogether and causes much controversy and speculation due to the scant information provided to us in the bible. I'm simply stating or restating what the scriptures say which may provide a clue.
Scant information?? How's about this?....
Genesis 18:17-18....
17 And the LORD said, Shall I hide from Abraham that thing which I do;
18 Seeing that Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him?

Every question concerning the Bible, surely has an answer. It's a matter of knowing Bible doctrines and it's interpretations. We all should be like the Bereans who searched the Scriptures to see if what Paul taught were true.

To God Be The Glory

• Love
Reactions: TLHKAJ

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is what I do for others who read my posts. It is a standard high-school scholarship. If you practice this, I guarantee you it will sharpen your analytical thinking. In any case, no one is required to do it.

I prefer to interact with people who practice this.
DISAGREE! You cannot guaranty that you can sharpen anyone's analytical thinking especially in spiritual matters. The Bible is a spiritual book and must be spiritually discerned, and NOT just by scholarly method.

And that he is able to discern Bible doctrines and it's interpretations.

To God Be The Glory

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really, so who were the sons of god that cross bred with humans and wrecked the planet just before the flood of Noah?
The "sons of God" are all believers who married into unbelieving women!! God said, "Be ye not unequally yoked with unbelievers!!" 2Corinthians 6:14
The sons of God cannot be aliens or bad angels BECAUSE they are of different origins. God made every living things after its' kind. @TonyChanYT and @DJT_47.

To God Be The Glory

DJT_47

Oct 29, 2022
Michigan/Sterling Heights
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The "sons of God" are all believers who married into unbelieving women!! God said, "Be ye not unequally yoked with unbelievers!!" 2Corinthians 6:14
The sons of God cannot be aliens or bad angels BECAUSE they are of different origins. God made every living things after its' kind. @TonyChanYT and @DJT_47.

To God Be The Glory
3 OT references to the "sons of God". Who or what were they??? Good question!

Gen 6

"1And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, 2That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose."

Job1

"6Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them."

Job 2
"1Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the LORD."

Traveler

Dec 20, 2023
Parksvill
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

To God Be The Glory
You are viewing this from the perspective of new testament times, Back then, before the flood all humanity was of a single tribe with a single language. These events all happened while Adam was still alive so there was no question regarding the belief in God.

You may want to consider this, Jesus said that as it was in the days of Noah so it will be in the last days, well Daniel had a bit to say about the last days here;

Dan 2:42 And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.
Dan 2:43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.
Dan 2:44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.
Now that is looking at the time just before Christ returns to set up the millennial reign. The implications here is that those who are trying to mingle with the seeds of men are not themselves men. So who are they ?

I know that the days seem to be getting darker and that evil is abounding but consider this. It is not that the demonic is gaining strength, it is simply becoming more concentrated. You see the demons are being kicked out of every where else and being cast out the heavens with the result that this earth has become their fall back position. Because the demonic now has a higher concentration per unit area they have appeared to be getting stronger but they are not. Its just the times we are going to have to live through.

Bill Judson

Feb 21, 2024
Tempe AZ
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those have spiritual bodies, they can possess people but are unable to cross breed with them.

If you know your bible you would know that angels can in fact manifest themselves in the physical realm.

Numerous examples of this in God's Word

Now you have something new to search for using your favorite search engine!

Traveler

Dec 20, 2023
Parksvill
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If you know your bible you would know that angels can in fact manifest themselves in the physical realm.

Numerous examples of this in God's Word

Now you have something new to search for using your favorite search engine!
I know this, in fact I ran into three of them.

But I am sure you are going to stick solidly with your stance until the god of forces shows up and you are not able to keep up the pretence any longer.

Bill Judson

Feb 21, 2024
Tempe AZ
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know this, in fact I ran into three of them.

How did you know who they were?

Did they show you their AIDC - Angel ID Card ?

But I am sure you are going to stick solidly with your stance until the god of forces shows up and you are not able to keep up the pretence any longer.

I'm not worried in the least.

Philippians 2:10 - That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

Romans 14:11 - For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

Traveler

Dec 20, 2023
Parksvill
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
How did you know who they were?

Did they show you their AIDC - Angel ID Card ?
They just popped into existence on a roof top, looked just like Greek workmen and then they asked the questions of me that proved they were from the the Lord and just as fast poped out of existence again.

But you would ask for ID wouldn't you.

RedFan

May 15, 2022
New Hampshire
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They just popped into existence on a roof top, looked just like Greek workmen and then they asked the questions of me that proved they were from the the Lord and just as fast poped out of existence again.

But you would ask for ID wouldn't you.
Can you share the questions they asked of you?

Bill Judson

Feb 21, 2024
Tempe AZ
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They just popped into existence on a roof top, looked just like Greek workmen and then they asked the questions of me that proved they were from the the Lord and just as fast popped out of existence again.

That doesn't prove they were of the Lord.

The devil does stuff like this all the time and uses scripture too to make people think they are of the Lord.

Right, more info is needed to be able to judge what was said against what God's Word says.

Traveler

Dec 20, 2023
Parksvill
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I was going through a rough patch and my intercession was notably lacking. The questions was about why I was going quiet.

In many respects I have grown tired and worn, guess I'm not as strong as I thought I was.