Aliens/nephillim at miami mall???

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Freedm

Aug 3, 2023
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I watched another video on this yesterday, and there was a witness testimony. The guy was on the second floor, and looked down on a bunch of kids (teenagers) below who had this device. He said it looked like an old school DVD player that flips open. The kids were all excited and one of them said "just plug it in man, just do it", and they plugged it in, and that's when the popping sounds started happening, and, for lack of a better description, basically a portal formed around the device, and he saw a leg and an arm come out, and then he ran, and so did everybody else. (He said the portal made everything behind it look blurry and wavy)

The mall does have power outlets on the main floor, one by each tree, where there's also a bench and garbage can, so it is possible to plug things in down there.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You'd rather believe your own nonsense, than admit that there are things you don't understand.

OH I understand what's going on... the devil and his demons are deceiving people.

To those that abide IN Christ and know His Word... it is pretty funny stuff! laughing6.gif

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you saying the devil made hundreds of people hallucinate?

The devil has his demons do a little shuck and jive in front of people to not only freak them out to live in fear (which is sinful), but also to put forth the false narrative that there are aliens from outer space... that created mankind, who have come to save mankind and lead man to better times.

And the gullible fall for it of course because they don't know the Lord and are not walking with Him according to His Word.

What's funny is watching otherwise intelligent people lose their marbles! laughing3.gif

Freedm

Aug 3, 2023
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The devil has his demons do a little shuck and jive in front of people to not only freak them out to live in fear (which is sinful), but also to put forth the false narrative that there are aliens from outer space... that created mankind, who have come to save mankind and lead man to better times.

And the gullible fall for it of course because they don't know the Lord and are not walking with Him according to His Word.

What's funny is watching otherwise intelligent people lose their marbles! View attachment 40258
Oh, so you do believe people saw something real. Why didn't you say so? Why did you make it sound like you thought everybody was high on drugs?

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, so you do believe people saw something real. Why didn't you say so? Why did you make it sound like you thought everybody was high on drugs?

The devil can exhibit false manifestations which is why sometimes a group of people can be together but only a few see the evil apparition.

We see in God's Word also how angels can present themselves in the natural realm seemingly as real people so the devil can counterfeit this on the evil side... and these sightings happen most often to those that are open to evil such as people on drugs and people following the whole UFO nonsense.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One thing s for sure. They didn’t have a helicopter and 100 police cars deleting pics from personal phones because some kids were lighting off fire works.
One hundred cop cars! With two officers per car.

Some are saying this was an experiment in raising people's consciousness by dropping the veil that hides from our awareness what is always there.

For years during the decades long government UFO coverup the reason given was, people couldn't handle knowing the truth. On a secular level nor on a religious one.

Now,at a tiny blip on the world map, a Miami Florida mall, that secrecy veil drops from the consciousness of everyone present. And they can see.

Now,what happens? How do people respond?

A small location test to see what would happen in a world view if everyone could see.

Reminds me of that movie,They Live.

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds like the use of holograms. A deep state black swan scare event.

But why would they scare us with a black swan holographic event?

If this is for real there has to more news coming out in the days to come. Hundreds of people were there. If no video surfaces, it makes me think those witnesses were right in that the video equipment was somehow bugged, or scrambled. If I see any more interesting items, I'll post them here.

I was looking at a few things. Not many really seemed worthy or credible to post. This subject can attract a bunch of the tin foil hat crowd.

A couple Twitter style videos seemed interesting.

This guy said a couple things that were interesting. Like the cops seemed to have an already made strategy, to surround the beings, to slowly move beside the beings, to have a plan in place to deal with these circumstances. When he said they knew they were seeing something, were a part of something really big, he sounded for real. He said it felt like something was coming into our world.

And Congressional UAP Caucus co-chair Rep. Anna Paulina Luna (R-FL) leaving an unrelated hearing specified that we are dealing with "Inter dimensional" entities not "Aliens" during the recent closed door Congressional Hearings.

But this guy takes the cake. This guy makes ME nervous just looking at him. Representative Robert Garcia. Watch this one. Then blow it up on full screen. Move the slider button to the left again and again. Watch him come out of that meeting. Watch his eyes dart back and forth. Yikes.

The guy looks like he saw a ghost.

Now would be a bad time to be an Atheist.

Peaceful Sabbath.

Freedm

Aug 3, 2023
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
One hundred cop cars! With two officers per car.

Some are saying this was an experiment in raising people's consciousness by dropping the veil that hides from our awareness what is always there.

For years during the decades long government UFO coverup the reason given was, people couldn't handle knowing the truth. On a secular level nor on a religious one.

Now,at a tiny blip on the world map, a Miami Florida mall, that secrecy veil drops from the consciousness of everyone present. And they can see.

Now,what happens? How do people respond?

A small location test to see what would happen in a world view if everyone could see.

Reminds me of that movie,They Live.
I don't think the government is that organized or that thoughtful to be honest. I think they're just winging it. One eye witness said he saw some kids with a device that looked like a DVD player with a fold out screen, and one of the kids was encouraging the other kid to plug it in, and when they did, it started popping and created a portal.

So my theory is this: The government has a portal machine (or many) and a government employee who works with these machines brought one home (for whatever reason) and his 14 year old "borrowed" it to show off to his friends. These kids were afraid to try it at home, so they decided to go to a public place with lots of people around, so they took it to the mall. That way if a creature comes through, they can scatter and only have to run faster than granny. The father discovered the device was missing and called in the cavalry, which is why the cops were already arriving at the mall by the time the people started running. They were looking for these kids. It also explains the official story of four kids having been arrested, they just didn't tell us the real reason for the arrests. When the kids plugged in the device, it started making popping sounds, which is why people thought they heard fireworks or gunshots (and conveniently provided an easy cover story for the police), but the popping sound was the sound of a portal being generated. Portal pops open, creatures step through, everybody runs.

The portal machine does not create a portal to another planet, but to another dimension. There's a video on YouTube of an ex-CIA operative who said a high ranking pentagon official told him not to mess with aliens because they are demons. Which would jive with demons living in a different dimension, on our earth, and a portal being required for them to step into our dimension, or vice versa. It also would explain why UFOs (and even Bigfoot) seem to be able to disappear and reappear at will, as though they're moving into another dimension.

The jellyfish UAP from last week, was only visible using a thermal imaging camera, and others have said that the original "red vision" night vision cameras allowed pilots in Vietnam to see demons, which tells me that certain camera technology is able to see the other dimensions, as though a dimension is nothing more than a cloak, and the portal removes the cloak (which might explain the popping sound). Coincidentally, it's been said that night vision is "alien tech", recovered from alien spacecraft, so if night vision is required to see other dimensions, that would make sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlessedPeace

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think the government is that organized and that thoughtful to be honest. I think they're just winging it. One eye witness said he saw some kids with a device that looked like a DVD player with a fold out screen, and one of the kids was encouraging the other kid to plug it in, and when they did, it started popping and created a portal.

So my theory is this: The government has a portal machine (or many) and a government employee who works with these machines brought one home (for whatever reason) and his 14 year old "borrowed" it to show off to his friends. These kids were afraid to try it at home, so they decided to go to a public place with lots of people around, so they took it to the mall. That way if a creature comes through, they can scatter and only have to run faster than granny. The father discovered the device was missing and called in the cavalry, which is why the cops were already arriving at the mall by the time the people started running. They were looking for these kids. It also explains the official story of four kids having been arrested, they just didn't tell us the real reason for the arrests. When the kids plugged in the device, it started making popping sounds, which is why people thought they heard fireworks or gunshots (and conveniently provided an easy cover story for the police), but the popping sound was the sound of a portal being generated. Portal pops open, creatures step through, everybody runs.

The portal machine does not create a portal to another planet, but to another dimension. There's a video on YouTube of an ex-CIA operative who said a high ranking pentagon official told him not to mess with aliens because they are demons. Which would jive with demons living in a different dimension, on our earth, and a portal being required for them to step into our dimension, or vice versa. It also would explain why UFOs (and even Bigfoot) seem to be able to disappear and reappear at will, as though they're moving into another dimension. The jellyfish UAP from last week, was only visible using a thermal imaging camera, and others have said that the original "red vision" night vision cameras allowed pilots in Vietnam to see demons, which tells me that certain camera technology is able to see the other dimensions, as though a dimension is nothing more than a cloak, and the portal removes the cloak (which might explain the popping sound). Coincidentally, it's been said that night vision is "alien tech", recovered from alien spacecraft, so if night vision is required to see other dimensions, that would make sense.

There's a book written by Colonel Philip Corso. The Day After Roswell.

He reveals a great deal about what technology was reverse engineered from the spacecraft crashed at Roswell.
Night vision is just one technology.

Years ago soldiers using infrared scopes saw Demons through that lights exposure of them.

Reactions: Freedm

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One eye witness said he saw some kids with a device that looked like a DVD player with a fold out screen, and one of the kids was encouraging the other kid to plug it in, and when they did, it started popping and created a portal.

The portal machine does not create a portal to another planet, but to another dimension. There's a video on YouTube of an ex-CIA operative who said a high ranking pentagon official told him not to mess with aliens because they are demons. Which would jive with demons living in a different dimension, on our earth, and a portal being required for them to step into our dimension, or vice versa. It also would explain why UFOs (and even Bigfoot) seem to be able to disappear and reappear at will, as though they're moving into another dimension.

I agree that the aliens are not from outer space, they are demons.

Another interesting thing I'm reading they're saying if you search the coordinates for the Miami Mall, reverse them, and then re-enter them, they send you to Antarctica.

Does anyone remember that Buzz Aldrin deal where he went to the South Pole and had a fit over something. He came back and sent out a tweet saying "we are all in danger, it is evil itself".

https://www.tiktok.com/video/7277634211815673119

That's crazy.

Peaceful Sabbath.

Reactions: Freedm

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Another interesting thing I'm reading they're saying if you search the coordinates for the Miami Mall, reverse them, and then re-enter them, they send you to Antarctica.

Does anyone remember that Buzz Aldrin deal where he went to the South Pole and had a fit over something. He came back and sent out a tweet saying "we are all in danger, it is evil itself".

That's crazy.

Peaceful Sabbath.
Never trust women with 3 inch acrylic nails or youtube channels that might as well just be titled $Cliks$4Dat$Cash$Money$

Listen I haven't watched any of this. I'm trying not to wake up my family but I'm a woman and I know right away, those nails say "don't trust me" and Sony did not make a portal CD player.

I was a teen in the early 2000s.
I would have remembered.
I would have bought it first.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I

That's crazy.

Peaceful Sabbath.
There are research bases in Antarctica.

If anyone knows the coordinates of their home,why not do the same thing and see where it lands you.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
waving_face.gif
This is all just demonic deception regardless of how it's brought to ya'lls eye balls

Those who are walking with the Lord they way they should be know that Jesus is THE most powerful person in all of creation and the devil is scared of Him!.... True Christians ain't scared of demons, aliens, inter dimensional dufuses, or whatever label anybody wants to put on this stuff.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All over this thread is "aliens."

Well, define that. What does that word mean to you?

How are you going to debate something if you don't have an agreement over what the subject is or a basic understanding of how the other person interprets the subject?

How will you make sense to one another unless you take the time to listen?

Does anyone even know what the other person is talking about, like, at all?

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All we really need to know is... these apparitions are of the devil and NOT of the Lord.

And... you can chase them off by running towards them screaming "I cast you out In the Name of Jesus Christ... now get!"

And, they will disappear if you have faith in that Name and believe what you say will come to pass.

Mark 16:17
And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

Philippians 2:10
That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;