Aliens/nephillim at miami mall???

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sometimes in life we won't be able to know all the details... but, we can know if something is of the Lord... or of the devil.

That should be the first consideration when dealing with anything really.
The majority of the people here will have the same definition, whether they disagree if it happened or not.

To be honest, I don't feel like reading into it because it's the internet and I'm aware it more than likely won't affect my life at all whether it's real or not.

I was just reading a book tonight that talked a lot about the devil using distractions from what we're supposed to be doing; that being serving God and spending more time with Him.

Boy, they really get us, don't they?

Like an episode of X-Files but maybe IRL
PROLLY NOT THO

Just sayin'

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Never trust women with 3 inch acrylic nails or youtube channels that might as well just be titled $Cliks$4Dat$Cash$Money$

That is funny. She did look funny. Don't worry, I don't trust women. While she was showing how to reverse the coordinates, I was watching how her shirt was reversed, and the Nashville was spelled backwards. Maybe if I get the Nashville coordinates and reverse them, a portal may open at my house?

(That might be an idea for a new web page, reversemycoordinates.com. No need to fiddle around with copy/pasting unruly coordinates. Let google maps find your location, or enter another location, then click: "reverse").

But if you did click on her video, and it opened a new page, the comment section people confirm what she's saying to do really does work:

80°11'12.0"S 25°46'42.0"E · Antarctic Ice shield, Antarctica

Listen I haven't watched any of this. I'm trying not to wake up my family but I'm a woman and I know right away, those nails say "don't trust me" and Sony did not make a portal CD player.

I don't really think it's necessary that anyone watch the videos.

The videos from post #149 I found interesting because there's actual Reps from Congress having meetings discussing "Inter dimensional" entities during the recent closed door Congressional Hearings. And now with them apparently popping out of portals at the Miami Mall, does that mean the abyss from Revelation 9 is now unlocked? Should I be prepared for the angels to be released from the great river Euphrates too?

It's still a fun thread to see what the members think.

And it seems to be attracting members I don't usually see over here on eschatology.

I think Jesus is coming soon, so I'm on a hair trigger for anything to happen at anytime now. I'm watching for everything on multiple news forums.

I was a teen in the early 2000s.
I would have remembered.
I would have bought it first.

I think the poster said it was a DVD player.
And it was a modified DVD player that the kid stole from his parents house.
A store bought CD player can't open a portal to another dimension. Lol.

I was a teen in the late 80s.
The only Amazon was a rainforest.
I can't really remember it.
I had no money for a DVD player back then.

Peaceful Sabbath.

Reactions: DuckieLady

Freedm

Aug 3, 2023
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Another interesting thing I'm reading they're saying if you search the coordinates for the Miami Mall, reverse them, and then re-enter them, they send you to Antarctica.
Yes, I confirmed that this is true, but the same is true of Orlando Florida, Atlanta Georgia, Havana Cuba, Cancun Mexico and many other places.

Reactions: Dave Watchman

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is funny. She did look funny. Don't worry, I don't trust women. While she was showing how to reverse the coordinates, I was watching how her shirt was reversed, and the Nashville was spelled backwards. Maybe if I get the Nashville coordinates and reverse them, a portal may open at my house?

(That might be an idea for a new web page, reversemycoordinates.com. No need to fiddle around with copy/pasting unruly coordinates. Let google maps find your location, or enter another location, then click: "reverse").

But if you did click on her video, and it opened a new page, the comment section people confirm what she's saying to do really does work:

80°11'12.0"S 25°46'42.0"E · Antarctic Ice shield, Antarctica

I don't really think it's necessary that anyone watch the videos.

The videos from post #149 I found interesting because there's actual Reps from Congress having meetings discussing "Inter dimensional" entities during the recent closed door Congressional Hearings. And now with them apparently popping out of portals at the Miami Mall, does that mean the abyss from Revelation 9 is now unlocked? Should I be prepared for the angels to be released from the great river Euphrates too?

It's still a fun thread to see what the members think.

And it seems to be attracting members I don't usually see over here on eschatology.

I think Jesus is coming soon, so I'm on a hair trigger for anything to happen at anytime now. I'm watching for everything on multiple news forums.

I think the poster said it was a DVD player.
And it was a modified DVD player that the kid stole from his parents house.
A store bought CD player can't open a portal to another dimension. Lol.

I was a teen in the late 80s.
The only Amazon was a rainforest.
I can't really remember it.
I had no money for a DVD player back then.

Peaceful Sabbath.
Doesn't this just sound like a modified DVD player had some bad wiring and may have caused an electrical issue? I don't claim to know how a DVD player works but it seems like it must have a lens or something.

So what if this thing hits this other thing, does this projector thing, and wa-la, light show/electric freakshow

Freedm

Aug 3, 2023
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Does anyone remember that Buzz Aldrin deal where he went to the South Pole and had a fit over something. He came back and sent out a tweet saying "we are all in danger, it is evil itself".

https://www.tiktok.com/video/7277634211815673119
I had never heard that Buzz Aldrin story before, but that's super interesting. "We thawed out something we shouldn't have". What did we thaw out?

I did watch an episode of something one day, where they described how nobody is allowed to fly over a certain area in Antarctica, but in a medical emergency, the crew of this plane had to take the fastest route to the person needing medical help, so they flew over this area, and they saw down below a giant perfectly circular depression in the ice, which looked like a buried UFO. Could this have been the reason they were not supposed to fly in that area? There are so many stories about Antarctica like that.

It's also been said, that in our distant past, (some even say during Noah's time) that this area of the planet was actually warm and inhabitable. All of which gets me speculating: Did God shift the pole, after imprisoning the fallen angels and punishing the nephilim, to cover up evidence and keep mankind away from that area?

hmmm.gif

Reactions: Dave Watchman

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I confirmed that this is true, but the same is true of Orlando Florida, Atlanta Georgia, Havana Cuba, Cancun Mexico and many other places.

That reminded me of yet another twitter video of a large figure taken on a Brazillian hill.

This was apparently latter debunked as being a tall basketball player from Italy. If true, he's lucky the Brazilians didn't shoot him.

Peaceful Sabbath.

Reactions: Freedm

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Doesn't this just sound like a modified DVD player had some bad wiring and may have caused an electrical issue? I don't claim to know how a DVD player works but it seems like it must have a lens or something.

So what if this thing hits this other thing, does this projector thing, and wa-la, light show/electric freakshow

It sounds like you hit the nail on the head Fire Lady.

Nothing to see here folks, move along.

Peaceful Sabbath.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But why would they scare us with a black swan holographic event?

The Deep State elite (also known by many other secret society names) has been controlling world events, such as wars, economy, governments, population, etc. for centuries. There have been many attempts to stop them: Lincoln, JFK, etc. and many assassinations, events like 911, Covid, etc. (rare, AKA "black swan" scare events) to cover up or promote their activities.

One of their planned scare events is alien invasion to create a need to form a one-world government. Hence all the alien talk in Washington DC, revealing area 51 secrets, social media, etc., here of late. Another one is WW3.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another one is WW3.
This one looks for real. As real as a heart attack. And soon. The U.S. doesn't have enough battle ships to send to all the hot spots.

It's getting difficult to keep track of all the potential conflicts. I have no doubt the frog like demons have already been sent out to gather the kings of the earth for that great battle of God Almighty.

Peaceful Sabbath.

Freedm

Aug 3, 2023
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It sounds like you hit the nail on the head Fire Lady.

Nothing to see here folks, move along.

Peaceful Sabbath.
I don't know where that video is from, but it's not from the mall in Miami. The mall in Miami is an outdoor mall and the corridor is much more narrow than what we're seeing here. Also, this portal seems to have some colour, while the rest of the video is black and white. I suspect this is probably a scene from a Japanese movie or something.

Freedm

Aug 3, 2023
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Deep State elite (also known by many other secret society names) has been controlling world events, such as wars, economy, governments, population, etc. for centuries. There have been many attempts to stop them: Lincoln, JFK, etc. and many assassinations, events like 911, Covid, etc. (rare, AKA "black swan" scare events) to cover up or promote their activities.

One of their planned scare events is alien invasion to create a need to form a one-world government. Hence all the alien talk in Washington DC, revealing area 51 secrets, social media, etc., here of late. Another one is WW3.
A one world government is impossible. Will never happen. Especially now. The world is polarizing as we speak. The U.S. can't bully the world into submission anymore. I know many Christians think this is prophesied, but it's not.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A one world government is impossible. Will never happen.

Rev is pretty clear there will be a one world government. It will be accomplished by someone able to perform miracles, saying he is God.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A one world government is impossible. Will never happen.

Reckon God lied about it in His Word?

It's already in the works and many people around the world are calling for a one world government and a one world leader because they think this is the only way the world can have peace and salve all our problems.

It's been in the works for a really long time and now with the advent of effective modern technology, the time is ripe for this to happen. Expect to see some terrible things happen to get the people of the world to start thinking we all need to come together under one government and one leader so we can have peace, save the environment, strop racism (except against Jews and Christians), and LGBBQeas[ofvaodfnvbao rights, etc, etc

Freedm

Aug 3, 2023
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Rev is pretty clear there will be a one world government. It will be accomplished by someone able to perform miracles, saying he is God.
The entire book of Revelation refers to the events of the first century, and the Roman government was the "one world government" with Nero the beast believing he was God, so there is no prophecy about a one world government in our future.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A one world government is impossible. Will never happen. Especially now. The world is polarizing as we speak. The U.S. can't bully the world into submission anymore. I know many Christians think this is prophesied, but it's not.

It's not that world governments would or could get along to form a one world government, but rather that a small group of elites has already done so behind the scenes and have covertly placed people in key positions within the governments of most countries worldwide. They (AKA, the Deep State) have been manipulating world affairs, the economy, wars, etc. for their own benefit while fleecing we the people.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The entire book of Revelation refers to the events of the first century,

It was written in teh first century but the majority is about events far into the future, which is clearly the case because most of it's events have not happened.

and the Roman government was the "one world government" with Nero the beast believing he was God,

Rome was not a world ruling government. It was only a shadow of what's coming.

so there is no prophecy about a one world government in our future.

Yes there is and it will literally be global and not part of the globe like Rome.