Aliens/nephillim at miami mall???

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus IS the Angel of the Lord in the OT.
And if we are to become like him, then that leads to reason that we will be angels too.
Angels were created higher than man. They weren't created as people and then became higher than man. They were created higher and man was created "a little lower than the angels." (Psalm 8)

Psalm 8:3-6
[3]When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;
[4]What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?
[5]For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.
[6]Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet:

The fact that angels and humans are not the same is stated in the fact that we (as sons of God by faith) will one day judge angels.

1 Corinthians 6:3
[3]Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

How do you suppose that the sons of God came in unto (which indicated sexual union) the daughters of men and their offspring were physically described as being as tall as a cedar tree, and having 6 toes on each foot, and 6 fingers on each hand? How many unequally yoked marriages bring about giant offspring with extra digits??

Scripture says that the angels desire to look into salvation. They are not recipients of salvation.

1 Peter 1:12
[12]Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into.

When the angels left their first estate, they left their spiritual habitation/body when was the FIRST estate. Put the puzzle pieces together.

*Angels in heaven were created by God, therefore, they are called "sons of God."
*Angels' first estate is their spiritual abode.
*Angels can appear in a form that looks human, but they are not human. (If they were human, they wouldn't have to leave their first estate in order to take wives and create offspring that are physically very different than humans.)
*Scripture states that the angels/sons of God were present and shouted for joy at the creation of the earth, before man was created.
*On the other hand, Job, a righteous man, was not present at the creation of the earth.
*Angels marvel at the plan of salvation. They desire to look into it, yet are not recipients of it.

Reactions: Freedm

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's a lot of things not written in scripture that I don't know.
Yes, and what IS written in scripture is plain and clear. If we learn anything at all, it must align with all of scripture, or it is false.

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Somewhere west of Mississippi River
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Demons are the spirits of the Nephilim, the giants birthed by the fallen angels and daughters of men, who were destroyed in the flood during Noah's time. Genesis 6. The fallen angels themselves are chained in the bottomless pit till judgment day. (2 Peter 2:4).

I think you are getting into too many theories about the angels, demons, or created celestial begins to build a doctrine upon. A fallen angels from heaven to have sexual relationship with human women on Earth to produce giants? This is nothing but the foolish imagination of men.

You don't even understand what habitation in Jude 1:6 talks about.

Jude 1:6
  • "And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day."
The angels are HUMAN messengers with spirit of God. For example, Seth, Noah, Enoch, etc. But in Jude 1:6, talking about the rebellion children of God. They didn't keep their first position as the children or sons of God, but forsook Him, leaving their habitation (the house of God) to dwell or habitate with the Devil. "Habitation" is simply the house or place that they dwell in. They were once in the dwelling place of God (Mt 21:42-43), but have since left it. Spiritually they are not dwelling with God, but have left off and forsaken Him.

Ephesians 2:21-22
  • "In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
  • In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit."
The house or congregation of the Lord, built up of Gold and silver and precious stones, but also built up of wood hay and stubble. For example, a habitation built both of saved people AND of unsaved people. The unsaved who fall away are sons of God who leave their first habitation. And it has nothing whatsoever to do with anyone losing their salvation or transfer of created spiritual beings to hell! You need to understand that the wood hay and stubble of this habitation never were saved to begin with. But their first position or first estate was that they were part of the corporate body of God until they apostatized. Hello?

2nd Peter 2:20-22
  • "For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.
  • For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.
  • But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire."
See? It's no great mystery how the people of the congregation of God can fall from their first estate, or what that first estate was. The text implies that instead of being content with the dignity assigned to them as Messengers and sons of God, in their lusts they aspired higher and greater things and are set forth for an example, suffering the coming vengeance of God. Nothing to do with Angel falling from heaven, or spirits leaving the bodies of a fallen giants to a holding place in hell. How absurd!

All you are showing here is your deistic viewpoint that denies the supernatural Spirit Realm.... I Have encountered demons many times. I Am quoting scripture to you, you are denying the very scriptures themselves, not me. The demonic world is very real, not just a sign.

I do not deny Scripture (if you properly quote it) but what problem is that you do not actually UNDERSTAND it. Selah.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't NEED to have a reason., but I'll give you the best one I got. I don't trust the governments or the media or technology or so-called science.
(Nearly) everyone says this but they disregard what scripture clearly states about the shape of the earth. lol

People .....even most professing christians ....believe science falsely so called (specifically, NASA, which is a CIA MK Ultra front created by Wernher von Braun, a freemason, and MK Ultra programmer) over the Word of God. Who will we believe? God? .....or men?

Now .....this one will open a whole other can of worms! lol

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Angels were created higher than man. They weren't created as people and then became higher than man. They were created higher and man was created "a little lower than the angels." (Psalm 8)
Not in my REV translation.

1O Yahweh, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth. You have set your glory above the heavens!
2From the mouths of babies and infants you have established strength because of your adversaries, to silence the enemy and the avenger.
3When I look at your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars that you have established,
4what is man, that you think of him, and the son of man, that you visit him?
5For you have made him a little lower than God, and crowned him with glory and honor.
6You made him ruler over the works of your hands. You put all things under his feet:
7all of the sheep and cattle, and even the animals of the field,
8the birds of the heavens, the fish of the sea and whatever passes through the paths of the seas.
9O Yahweh, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth!

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Secondly, there are an unimaginable number of truths in our universe that are not even mentioned in our Bible, so to use the argument that "it's not mentioned in the Bible, so therefore it's not true" is a logical fallacy.
Profound point, which I make all the time.

It is certainly true with respect to non-theological truths, like what is the speed of light, who won the MLB MVP in 1958.

Regading theological truths, not all is revealed to us. However, nothing can be true that contradicts Scripture's theological point. By this, I mean any apparent discrepancies, say among the Gospels, are on non-theological points, such as Both Matthew and Mark quote the centurion as saying “Surely this man was the Son of God!” (Matt. 27:54, Mk. 15:39), but that’s not how Luke records it. In Luke 23:47, the centurion says, “Surely this was a righteous man.” The theological point that Jesus is the son of God, the Liberating King, the savior of the world, is not in error.

Hope this helps.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not only does scripture plainly explain angels (holy, and fallen), nephilim, and demons ...but my personal experience bears witness to the scriptures. I was subjected to satanic rituals while I was in the womb, and they dedicated me to satan.

I used to get very sick every year in October and be sick all the way into January. It would be so severe, I didn't have a desire to fight for breath. I didn't have a desire to live.

When God took me to the root of that desire to die, He showed me what happened before I was born ....the satanic ritual, when I was being born, the presence of satan was so tangible, I (as a preborn infant) didn't want to be born. I, as a preborn infant tried to retreat back into the womb. I didn't want to be birthed into the hands of satan.

God showed me that so I would know where that stronghold entered ....the desire not to live. It was a literal eye-opener to understand where the open door was created, and how to submit it to God .....to choose to come into agreement with His Word...

Psalm 118:17
[17]I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD.
Acts 17:28
[28]For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.

From the age of 3, I was used on the altars during satanic rituals (with infant and child sacrifice) to be a gateway to bring in fallen entities. I KNOW what I experienced. When you experience ......literal spiritual rape and invasion of every orifice of your body by spiritual entities..... it is horrific!!! I know what I experienced, and I know what I saw. These spiritual entities looked like swirls of colored light ....like luminescent .... going in and out.

When I was age 4, they took me to the Mayan pyramids for a 3-day high level ritual that was not conducted by humans. The beings who presided over those 3 days of rituals were nephilim in physical form. I was bound on a stone altar, countless entities passing through every orifice ....and the 2 nephilim who performed infant sacrifice each day ....one was an upright lizard, and the other was an Anubis (doglike head with a human body). No, these were not costumes. There is no way a human is that thin bodied. And I heard them speaking with one another .....no human language, but a demonic language. It was like ....similar to Chew-bacca ...but more fluid. And they spoke simultaneously, not like us where one speaks and the other listens, then that one is quiet while the other speaks. These nephilim spoke simultaneously (but not in unison). And I understood them telepathically ....very businesslike, as I'm on the altar, a (flesh and blood) black jaguar at my head, and countless entities passing through my body .....these nephilim were discussing between themselves about me, my "chosen" status (in their opinion), my bloodline, their plans and purpose for being here. It was too much for me ....I left my body.

I've seen too much with my eyes to deny what the scriptures state about the spirit realm and about their progeny.

@amadeus ....you told me not to water down my testimony. It's not easy to share ...

Reactions: David H.

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not deny Scripture (if you properly quote it) but what problem is that you do not actually UNDERSTAND it. Selah.
you rationalize scripture to the point that you cannot be taught the truth of the word... deism.... Taken the Word of God and shoved it into the box of your own rational mind. This is why you don't have eyes to see the spirit world.

Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise. For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness. (1 Corinthians 3:18-19)

Reactions: Freedm and TLHKAJ

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What did I tell you? Focus on your Scripture (hopefully, the 66 book of the Bible) rather than what wordly Wikipedia, the Catholic Bible, etc. says.

Do you realize that the main reason for the Jewish rejection of the apocryphal book of Enoch is that it is inconsistent with the teachings of the Torah. Actually, from the standpoint of Rabbinic Judaism, the book is considered to be heretical. Enough said.
A lot of people tell me a lot of things lol
Well it could be the inconsistencey is that Enoch isn't a book of the law. It's more prophetic. And certain sects of Judaism like the Saducees weren't into things prophetic. I think it was the Pharisees that had a more open mind.
I never said I took the book of Enoch as scripture anyways. I said it's mentioned in scripture therefore it should be relevant to at least look into to it to see what it says.
Jasher now, I'm on chapter 33 with Esau and Jacob. There is a lot more details in the accounts of Noah, Abraham, all the way to Joshua.
It doesn't change the context of what we find in the Bible, it simply enhances it and gives a lot more background.
So here is a page of my story.
When I was around 17, I was sitting at night on the sofa, the electricity was out and I had an oil lamp. I saw a big book under the table so I picked it up. It was one of those Big Catholic Bibles with all the pictures and caligraphy, it was beautiful.
I have always had a curious mind, so I decided to jump to the end of the book to see how the story ended.
Yeah, we got Angels and Dragons and Locusts with long hair, and a lake of fire, and the sky falling.. and it freaked me out, being in the dark with only an oil lamp for light.
But that little bit of curiosity led me to investigate a Baptist church which preached of DAMNATION and HELLFIRE and how we must be saved from the end of the world.
So I got baptised and gave my life to the Lord.
I'm 58 now. 40 years have gone by and I still have a curious mind, because you never know where the Lord will lead ya.
I love prophecy. It keeps my pic and shovel sharp when I go looking for treasure in them there words of the Lord.
And I found many a treasure over the years. And you wouldn't think bread was so interesting until you started digging into the dough.

So I hear what your saying. But I'm not going to tell you how to do your own studying. You have to figure that out for yerself.

Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Psalm 8:3-6
[3]When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;
[4]What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?
[5]For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.
[6]Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet:

The fact that angels and humans are not the same is stated in the fact that we (as sons of God by faith) will one day judge angels.

1 Corinthians 6:3
[3]Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

How do you suppose that the sons of God came in unto (which indicated sexual union) the daughters of men and their offspring were physically described as being as tall as a cedar tree, and having 6 toes on each foot, and 6 fingers on each hand? How many unequally yoked marriages bring about giant offspring with extra digits??

Scripture says that the angels desire to look into salvation. They are not recipients of salvation.

1 Peter 1:12
[12]Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into.

When the angels left their first estate, they left their spiritual habitation/body when was the FIRST estate. Put the puzzle pieces together.

*Angels in heaven were created by God, therefore, they are called "sons of God."
*Angels' first estate is their spiritual abode.
*Angels can appear in a form that looks human, but they are not human. (If they were human, they wouldn't have to leave their first estate in order to take wives and create offspring that are physically very different than humans.)
*Scripture states that the angels/sons of God were present and shouted for joy at the creation of the earth, before man was created.
*On the other hand, Job, a righteous man, was not present at the creation of the earth.
*Angels marvel at the plan of salvation. They desire to look into it, yet are not recipients of it.
So are there only male Angels?
Or is there neither male nor female?
And if they are neither then how were they able to procreate anything?

So you want to know what the next lie coming down the pike is?

Man was created in a petri dish by aliens and placed on the earth as slaves to rule over them. To extract all the gold from the earth because they need gold to survive. Have you ever watched the movie Enemy Mine?
I think its Quaid and Gossert Jr. that play the main characters. I used to watch this all the time.
So instead of humans enslaving Draks and having them mine for minerals. Aliens created man to mine the earth for them.
It's coming... they going to throw everything including the kitchen sink at us. Be ready.

Hugs

Freedm

Aug 3, 2023
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Regading theological truths, not all is revealed to us. However, nothing can be true that contradicts Scripture's theological point. By this, I mean any apparent discrepancies, say among the Gospels, are on non-theological points, such as Both Matthew and Mark quote the centurion as saying “Surely this man was the Son of God!” (Matt. 27:54, Mk. 15:39), but that’s not how Luke records it. In Luke 23:47, the centurion says, “Surely this was a righteous man.” The theological point that Jesus is the son of God, the Liberating King, the savior of the world, is not in error.

Hope this helps.
Yes, I agree that the broad theological points of scripture are generally (hopefully) not lost in such minor discrepancies, and we can strengthen those points through cross references, but some Christians very much like to claim that the Bible is 100% free of errors, and therefore every single word carries the utmost weight. It's probably a source of comfort for people to be able to use the Bible as their crutch that they cling to, if they can claim it is the word of God himself, but the truth is we're not connected to God through a book, we're connected to God through Jesus. The book is just a reference tool and a guide for us.

Reactions: Wrangler

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
some Christians very much like to claim that the Bible is 100% free of errors, and therefore every single word carries the utmost weight.
They confuse the basic fact of the matter. It is a work written by men not God, period, end of story, case closed regarding this literal truth.

God inspired these men to write as they did. It is foolish to equate being inspired by X with X actually putting pen to paper. The exception being the 10C, literally written by the figurative hand of God. Some even get confused with the word of God being a person rather than the words in Scripture.

Every religion has a book. Our religion is not special for this reason but that we serve the living God.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's what those that see these creatures were doing before they saw what they thought they saw

Pic1__GIF.gif Yo man, did you see that alien dude???

Freedm

Aug 3, 2023
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Here's what those that see these creatures were doing before they saw what they thought they saw

View attachment 40216 Yo man, did you see that alien dude???
Sure. Dozens of witnesses from all walks of life all were smoking weed that day and all happened to have the same hallucination that day, causing hundreds of people to go running and screaming, and prompting a police response unlike the city has ever seen before. Makes a lot of sense.

Freedm

Aug 3, 2023
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well, that's how the potheads roll ya know View attachment 40238
You know your explanation is nonsense. You're just making a big joke out of it. I think you're just saying this because it's easier than accepting that maybe something really did happen. You'd rather believe your own nonsense, than admit that there are things you don't understand.

It's o.k. If you're not ready for this stuff, then stay in your bubble.

Last edited: