All Sin Has Been Paid For - The World was buried with Him.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah Jesus forgives you…

It’s up to you to repent and accept the forgiveness… it’s already there waiting, So thus Jesus has forgiven you. If people accept or reject it’s up to them. This is good news.

Do you just go around to people say you filthly sinner! God hates you for doing this or doing that! Repent! Or burn in hell forever!

Jesus paid for sin, and has total victory brother… please read post 17.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If people read the first post they will see that it is a progressive thing.

First you hear the good news,

right?

Then you those who make the choice to learn more, and accept not just the death of Jesus which was for all people.

they may end up accepting the resurrection and grow in the spirit, from being a babe in Christ to a son or daughter.

So please read everything presented to you, to understand what is being conveyed here.

I don’t mind people if they have a problem with this theology but it doesn’t make it any less true.

It’s traditional thinking that makes people think I’m a heretic or telling you something wrong, which is fine, call me a deceiver, call me a heretic, I will love you either way.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
@Behold.

my encouragement is for all people to make sure they read the whole post, to get the full effect of what is being said.[/QUOTE]

I read it .

Here is the lie.

Your quote...>" """""all people have been forgiven, and the wrath of God does NOT abide on anyone due to what Jesus had done on the Cross."""

Well, John 3:36 was written to explain the consequence of "not believeing".

So, the sentence you wrote that i quoted are a Lie.

Let me explain.
There is a hell and a lake of fire, that is created for the Devil and his own, and every Christ Rejector who died today, is in Hell right now.

There is a Great White Throne Judgment, and Christ Rejectors will find it, and from there, they will be found in the Lake of Fire.

So, you are teaching "no damnation"< based on a sort of hybrid Grace meets Universalism, which is really just trying to prove there is no eternal judgement.
Thats a lie.

Jesus told YOU, that you must be born again. And that is proof the reconciliation has been applied., or not.
IF not, and you die, you will meet God as Judge and not as your Father.
He WILL judge you for not being born again, which is to have died never believing in Christ, having NEVER received "The Gift of Salvation"< that is THE Reconciliation.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Behold.

my encouragement is for all people to make sure they read the whole post, to get the full effect of what is being said.
I read it .

Here is the lie.

Your quote...>" """""all people have been forgiven, and the wrath of God does NOT abide on anyone due to what Jesus had done on the Cross."""

Well, John 3:36 was written to explain the consequence of "not believeing".

So, the sentence you wrote that i quoted are a Lie.

Let me explain.
There is a hell and a lake of fire, that is created for the Devil and his own, and every Christ Rejector who died today, is in Hell right now.

There is a Great White Throne Judgment, and Christ Rejectors will find it, and from there, they will be found in the Lake of Fire.

So, you are teaching "no damnation"< based on a sort of hybrid Grace meets Universalism, which is really just trying to prove there is no eternal judgement.
Thats a lie.

Jesus told YOU, that you must be born again. And that is proof the reconciliation has been applied., or not.
IF not, and you die, you will meet God as Judge and not as your Father.
He WILL judge you for not being born again, which is to have died never believing in Christ, having NEVER received "The Gift of Salvation"< that is THE Reconciliation.

That is fine if you believe that way. I believe in the victory of Christ friend. All of those things you mentioned in my perspective have been completed. The wrath of God doesn’t apply to individuals, but applied to the nation Israel in 70Ad.

Listen though, I would prefer you to continue to call me a liar, a heretic, and a deceiver as I will still love you even if you do not believe that Jesus has returned taken the bride and the wrath was poured out on Jerusalem in 70Ad and has had the victory over Satan, Hell, Death, Sin, for all people.

Love you friend.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@MatthewG I'm of a doctrine that says we must repent to be saved. And this is older tradition which is common in some churches, but I am not OSAS or hyper grace believer.

The Old Testament had very strict ordinances for repenting of sins which involved sacrifice. If you truly believe that the bible holds the answers then you should be versed in old and new testament.

In Ezekiel 18:21-22 the Lord God of Israel spoke the following words:

If a wicked man turns from all his sins which he has committed, keeps all My statutes, and does what is lawful and right, he shall surely live; he shall not die. None of the transgressions which he has committed shall be remembered against him; because of the righteousness which he has done, he shall live.

That is regarding forgiveness of sins.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
That is fine if you believe that way. I believe in the victory of Christ friend.

Sorry, but John and a few of the Apostles lived PAST 70AD.

I told you this already, but you just pretend you can't hear it.

Listen, John, and some of the Apostles who were not yet Martyr'd, were ALIVE PAST 70AD..
They are surely as much the "BRIDE" as you will ever be.
And they were not raptured.... or "taken up".... They , especially John, kept writing Letters to the Churches that we have as our NT.
Was he not a part of the "BRIDE"?
John was writing the REVELATION< 20 yrs obo after you say, "the bride was taken".

See, according to your bizarre theology .. JOHN and a few of the Apostles, must not be the BRIDE.....as they were sill here after 70AD.
Yet you say that Jesus came for the Bride.

So, your LIE, your warped theology, is clearly shown, clearly demonstrated.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I respect that Devin. Never said that repenting wasn’t part of it. Repenting is as you know turning away from a once taken path to another. There are many people who believe in Christ, and the main topic we are dealing with is faithless people, right? Telling others about their sins being forgiven, it can cause them to turn towards God because of the goodness of God. It’s possible when people hear stories shared by you to another it gets the persons mind thinking and choosing and deciding what they may do, right?

I’m not against people in their personal sanctification in Christ, conforming to his death.

I want to know Christ—yes, to know the power of his resurrection and participation in his sufferings, becoming like him in his death, Philippians 3:10

Paul has the same heart, it’s up to individuals what they will do when they hear this good news.

Romans 2:4

Or do you show contempt for the riches of his kindness, forbearance and patience, not realizing that God’s kindness is intended to lead you to repentance?

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry, but John and a few of the Apostles lived PAST 70AD.

I told you this already, but you just pretend you can't hear it.

Listen, John, and some of the Apostles who were not yet Martyr'd, were ALIVE PAST 70AD..
They are surely as much the "BRIDE" as you will ever be.
And they were not raptured......... They , especially John kept writing Letters that we have as our NT.
John was writing the REVELATION< 20 yrs after you say, "the bride was taken".

See, according to your bizarre theology .. JOHN and a few of the Apostles, must not be the BRIDE.....as they were sill here after 70AD.
Yet you say that Jesus came for the Bride.

So, your LIE, your warped theology, is clearly shown, clearly demonstrated.

Thank you brother for sharing what is on your heart. You won’t really get anywhere with me, but I know you believe in the death, burial, and resurrection so I love you either way, even if you were an atheist I would still have love for you sir.

This is the point I’m putting out there, not everyone is the same in their understanding as others.

I do have something share with you though, about Matthew 24. On Fulfilled Eschatology: When Jesus talks in Matthew 24: There is Joshepus, Cornelius Tacitus, Cassius Dio, Suetonius to consider as well.

Are 4 sources that confirm everything that Jesus had said as having had happened. It is difficult to take the time to study these things.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Thank you brother for sharing what is on your heart. You won’t really get anywhere with me, .

And you'll never "get anywhere" with any real believers on this forum who understand that JOHN and a few of the Apostles were alive, beyond 70AD, when you falsely teach that Jesus came for His "Bride".

They were still here, past 70AD, deceiver.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for calling me names brother. Love you either way. Not everyone is the same nor has to hold to the same things you may hold dear. Man is Shakeable like buildings. Standing on Christ and the spiritual side of things they are unshakable.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I respect that Devin. Never said that repenting wasn’t part of it. Repenting is as you know turning away from a once taken path to another. There are many people who believe in Christ, and the main topic we are dealing with is faithless people, right? Telling others about their sins being forgiven, it can cause them to turn towards God because of the goodness of God. It’s possible when people hear stories shared by you to another it gets the persons mind thinking and choosing and deciding what they may do, right?

I’m not against people in their personal sanctification in Christ, conforming to his death.

I want to know Christ—yes, to know the power of his resurrection and participation in his sufferings, becoming like him in his death, Philippians 3:10

Paul has the same heart, it’s up to individuals what they will do when they hear this good news.

Romans 2:4

Or do you show contempt for the riches of his kindness, forbearance and patience, not realizing that God’s kindness is intended to lead you to repentance?
Telling people their sins are forgiven has nothing to do with the effect it has on them. Which is probably a false sense of security and remission of concern for their state with God. The truth is that only God can forgive sins. Man doing that is not allowed by God and only given to his apostles. And please note that some might not be forgiven:

After His resurrection, Jesus told the disciples, “If you forgive the sins of any, they are forgiven them; if you retain the sins of any, they are retained” (John 20:23).

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I knew this had to be heaven.
Surely you don't mean this global earth, in a remodeled/restored condition?

Way back in KJV Isaiah (2750+/- years ago), God was already speaking of new Heavens and a new earth. 65[17] For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
But, I don't think it's going to be anything like this old earth now. In fact, it will be very different, but at the same time very familiar, as if we never left it. Hopefully, you will see what I mean, but expecting retorts by most, for departing from the accepted views of "Religion" by "the wisdom of men".
1Cor.2[5] That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.

Here is a challenge for you all, by the KJV Bible:
Matthew 5[5] Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

Question: in which creation of earth does the Spirit of God desire to dwell? John 3:3-8, John 14:17, Revelation 3:20.

Genesis 2[7] And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground [earthen elements], and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life [Oxygen- gaseous element]; and man became a living soul.

Romans 8[8] So then they that are in the flesh [only] cannot please God.
[9] But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you.
Now, if any man have not the Spirit of Christ,
he is none of his.
2 Corinthians 4[6] For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.
[7] But we have this [His] treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

Again I ask, in which
creation of earth does the Spirit of God desire to dwell?
Again, what shall the meek actually inherit, that is for now, a creation of this earth?

Well, think it through...what was it that Jesus inherited?
Ans. Eternal life, in an earthen body like ours, that once was only "earthen", but now is Heavenly and immortal.

THAT IS THE New
EARTH, that the meek shall inherit.
Their own New bodies, having the eternal Glory of Christ's likeness.

2Cor.5[17] Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
Gal.6[15] For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth anything, nor uncircumcision,
but a new creature.

Again, WHERE does God and His Righteousness desire to dwell?
2Pet.3[13] Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, where-in dwelleth [His] righteousness.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Thank you for calling me names brother. Love you either way. Not everyone is the same nor has to hold to the same things you may hold dear. Man is Shakeable like buildings.

I dont blame you for not being able to even try to deal with the fact that John was alive Past AD70, and you say the Bride was already with Jesus.

So, you are stuck in the headlights of your own deception, and you put yourself there, or was it a cult that led you to teach this 70AD, deception?

Also Don't confuse a label with a name.

See, when Paul said that some are "bewitched" and "in the flesh", he was not calling them names.

"Deceiver" is not a "name being called"...Its merely an understanding, regarding what someone is, and what someone is trying to do.

Jesus once said that someone "Is a Devil".
Paul once said of a group that they are "Dogs".

So, that is not "calling names", any more then me point out your deception, defines you as a deceiver., MatthewG

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Telling people their sins are forgiven has nothing to do with the effect it has on them. Which is probably a false sense of security and remission of concern for their state with God. The truth is that only God can forgive sins. Man doing that is not allowed by God and will probably judge people for attempting to forgive sins.

Jesus only gave this authority to a few people and it was his apostles. And please note that some were not to be forgiven:

After His resurrection, Jesus told the disciples, “If you forgive the sins of any, they are forgiven them; if you retain the sins of any, they are retained” (John 20:23).

I’m not so sure me and you have the same mindset.

Let me ask you, do you believe your sins have been forgiven? You continue to say only God can forgive sins right?

If a brother comes up against you and calls you a liar, or say they go and tell others you are a liar and not to be trusted, (as the Pharisees did with Jesus right)?

Do you forgive that person and pray for them to have a change of heart?

Or do you revile against the person?

Do we forgive other people and their sins that they commit against us? Wasn’t that what a Jesus did? If you have some telling you about what Jesus done and that he has paid for the sins of the world already, that he has forgiven all people and they can freely come to him and pray to the father and have a relationship with God freely?

Does this scripture just mean nothing?

Ephesians 1:7In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace

Is it because of Jesus blood that in Him, when a person chooses to believe there is found forgiveness of sins and redemption it was already waiting for them, just not accepted yet, and their account done been paid for they just did not know it.

Last edited:

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I dont blame you for not being able to even try to deal with the fact that John was alive Past AD70, and you say the Bride was already with Jesus.

So, you are stuck in the headlights of your own deception, and you put yourself there, or was it a cult that led you to teach this 70AD, deception?

Also Don't confuse a label with a name.

See, when Paul said that some are "bewitched" and "in the flesh", he was not calling them names.

"Deceiver" is not a "name being called"...Its merely an understanding, regarding what someone is, and what someone is trying to do.

Jesus once said that someone "Is a Devil".
Paul once said of a group that they are "Dogs".

So, that is not "calling names", any more then me point out your deception, defines you as a deceiver., MatthewG

I got so use it man it doesn’t bother me honestly, I don’t believe what you are saying as true. It’s okay though, I’m not gonna knock you down for believing that they lived passed 70Ad. I personally don’t believe that. What else do you want from me, Sir?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m not so sure me and you have the same mindset.

Let me ask you, do you believe your sins have been forgiven? You continue to say only God can forgive sins right?

If a brother comes up against you and calls you a liar, or say they go and tell others you are a liar and not to be trusted, (as the Pharisees did with Jesus right)?

Do you forgive that person and pray for them to have a change of heart?

Or do you revile against the person?

Do we forgive other people and their sins that they commit against us? Wasn’t that what a Jesus did? And if you someone who believe that Jesus died, was buried, and resurrected your sins are forgiven?

Does this scripture just mean nothing?

Ephesians 1:7In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace

Is it because of Jesus blood that in Him, when a person chooses to believe their is found forgiveness of sins and redemption?
Redemption thru his blood and forgiveness of sins is a generalization Paul was making which doesn't mean our sins are forgiven. It just means they can be. As I quoted the apostles were given to forgive sins or retain them of the people.

Are you saying that God has given you the same authority and power of the Apostles? I think that is what you are saying.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Redemption thru his blood and forgiveness of sins is a generalization Paul was making which doesn't mean our sins are forgiven. It just means they can be. As I quoted the apostles were given to forgive sins or retain them of the people.

Are you saying that God has given you the same authority and power of the Apostles? I think that is what you are saying.

The Holy Spirit with-in and the spirit of Christ with in allows me to forgive other peoples sins.

I don’t have to look at people and say oh look at him he cusses all the time and and his wife had abortion, God would never forgive him and his wife…

I use to though, I use to look down on every person I met when I first was a Christian.

So by the Holy Spirit, and spirit of Christ and abiding in Christ I can say yes, I can forgive someone and their sins (when they are acting towards me say being mean, or hateful) it’s all by the strength of Christ it is possible. He allows it to be forgiven.

im not Catholic so don’t let me steer you wrong.

Jesus though is the mediator between man and God and I can’t make people choose him, He is the one who paid for the (life of all people) by pay for sin. He forgave me while I was a sinner, and I never learned about it until understanding it.

Let me ask you a question Devin.

It’s a personal one, but in your faith, do you believe God has forgiven all sins of the world?Past, present, future for all the world? Yes or no?

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Surely you don't mean this global earth, in a remodeled/restored condition?

Way back in KJV Isaiah (2750+/- years ago), God was already speaking of new Heavens and a new earth. 65[17] For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
But, I don't think it's going to be anything like this old earth now. In fact, it will be very different, but at the same time very familiar, as if we never left it. Hopefully, you will see what I mean, but expecting retorts by most, for departing from the accepted views of "Religion" by "the wisdom of men".
1Cor.2[5] That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.

Here is a challenge for you all, by the KJV Bible:
Matthew 5[5] Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

Question: in which creation of earth does the Spirit of God desire to dwell? John 3:3-8, John 14:17, Revelation 3:20.

Genesis 2[7] And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground [earthen elements], and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life [Oxygen- gaseous element]; and man became a living soul.

Romans 8[8] So then they that are in the flesh [only] cannot please God.
[9] But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you.
Now, if any man have not the Spirit of Christ,
he is none of his.
2 Corinthians 4[6] For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.
[7] But we have this [His] treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

Again I ask, in which
creation of earth does the Spirit of God desire to dwell?
Again, what shall the meek actually inherit, that is for now, a creation of this earth?

Well, think it through...what was it that Jesus inherited?
Ans. Eternal life, in an earthen body like ours, that once was only "earthen", but now is Heavenly and immortal.

THAT IS THE New
EARTH, that the meek shall inherit.
Their own New bodies, having the eternal Glory of Christ's likeness.

2Cor.5[17] Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
Gal.6[15] For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth anything, nor uncircumcision,
but a new creature.

Again, WHERE does God and His Righteousness desire to dwell?
2Pet.3[13] Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, where-in dwelleth [His] righteousness.

Good post ear burner thank you for sharing.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Holy Spirit with-in and the spirit of Christ with in allows me to forgive other peoples sins.

I don’t have to look at people and say oh look at him he cusses all the time and and his wife had abortion, God would never forgive him and his wife…

I use to though, I use to look down on every person I met when I first was a Christian.

So by the Holy Spirit, and spirit of Christ and abiding in Christ I can say yes, I can forgive someone and their sins (when they are acting towards me say being mean, or hateful) it’s all by the strength of Christ it is possible. He allows it to be forgiven.

im not Catholic so don’t let me steer you wrong.

Jesus though is the mediator between man and God and I can’t make people choose him, He is the one who paid for the (life of all people) by pay for sin. He forgave me while I was a sinner, and I never learned about it until understanding it.

Let me ask you a question Devin.

It’s a personal one, but in your faith, do you believe God has forgiven sins? Past, present, future for all the world? Yes or no?

Yes forgiving someone of their sins against us is good. But that does not mean God has forgiven them:

Matthew 6:14-15

King James Version

14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:

15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Note in the passage above that it says God will not forgive them if they don't forgive men their tresspasses. There are other reasons why God might not forgive someone.