All Sin Has Been Paid For - The World was buried with Him.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And that is mainly true. However the sermon on the mount holds true. Be careful not to misunderstand one aspect of the truth because of the other.

The righteous are scarcely saved and the saints are abundantly saved. The wicked perish and the hypocrites wander in eternal darkness.

God decides who is redeemed from this world. Not everyone is redeemed although the sacrifice of Christ has no numerical limit. If we declare everyone redeemed that is taking things way too far. Even among the righteous there is a need for repentance, humility and the fear of the Lord. Because you see more than one level among the saved (which most people don't) doesn't mean that there is not also more than one level among the lost.

Balance.

I don’t think so personally you may and that is okay you know. Cause not everyone that I come across if I decide to back to teaching is going to agree with me on every single thing.

You know we will be able to agree on?

1 John 3:23

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Love is the defining factor of a Christian’s life.

As the first post says.

Those who desire to be children of God, Will place their faith in Jesus.

Those who desire to be sons or daughters of God will seek to mature in faith, and suffer during it.

Where we suffer our will, to allow God to do his Will through us by abiding in Christ.

God bless you! @Episkopos

Reactions: dev553344

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And that is mainly true. However the sermon on the mount holds true. Be careful not to misunderstand one aspect of the truth because of the other.

The righteous are scarcely saved and the saints are abundantly saved. The wicked perish and the hypocrites wander in eternal darkness.

God decides who is redeemed from this world. Not everyone is redeemed although the sacrifice of Christ has no numerical limit. If we declare everyone redeemed that is taking things way too far. Even among the righteous there is a need for repentance, humility and the fear of the Lord. Because you see more than one level among the saved (which most people don't) doesn't mean that there is not also more than one level among the lost.

Balance.
I'm not to sure about your conclusion. Yes, we all, who do believe in Christ, are definitely at different levels of learning about Christ, but that doesn't mean that each are, or will be locked into a certain level in the Day of Christ's return, and there we shall stay. We must not apply the different levels of achievement, being similar to a religious purgatory.
Paul applied your thoughts this way:
1 Cor. 3[11] For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
[12] Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;
[13] Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.
[14] If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.
[15] If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

Last edited:

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not to sure about your conclusion. Yes, we all, who do believe in Christ, are definitely at different levels of learning about Christ, but that doesn't mean that each are, or will be locked into a ce

what is ce?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
My brother where have I spoken to say that there is no judgment.?

Here is your quote.

"""""The result of Jesus having paid for sin of the whole world, is reconciliation, which means Gods wrath does not abide on individuals... they have been forgiven on their sin.""""

You wrote that "Gods wrath does not abide on individual".......and that means ALL people, .... and that wrath is God's Judgement, found here.

John 3:36.

If you need me to show you for the 3rd time, just deny it again.

Reactions: ChristisGod

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Surely you don't mean this global earth, in a remodeled/restored condition?

Way back in KJV Isaiah (2750+/- years ago), God was already speaking of new Heavens and a new earth. 65[17] For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
But, I don't think it's going to be anything like this old earth now. In fact, it will be very different, but at the same time very familiar, as if we never left it. Hopefully, you will see what I mean, but expecting retorts by most, for departing from the accepted views of "Religion" by "the wisdom of men".
1Cor.2[5] That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.

Here is a challenge for you all, by the KJV Bible:
Matthew 5[5] Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

Question: in which creation of earth does the Spirit of God desire to dwell? John 3:3-8, John 14:17, Revelation 3:20.

Genesis 2[7] And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground [earthen elements], and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life [Oxygen- gaseous element]; and man became a living soul.

Romans 8[8] So then they that are in the flesh [only] cannot please God.
[9] But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you.
Now, if any man have not the Spirit of Christ,
he is none of his.
2 Corinthians 4[6] For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.
[7] But we have this [His] treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

Again I ask, in which
creation of earth does the Spirit of God desire to dwell?
Again, what shall the meek actually inherit, that is for now, a creation of this earth?

Well, think it through...what was it that Jesus inherited?
Ans. Eternal life, in an earthen body like ours, that once was only "earthen", but now is Heavenly and immortal.

THAT IS THE New
EARTH, that the meek shall inherit.
Their own New bodies, having the eternal Glory of Christ's likeness.

2Cor.5[17] Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
Gal.6[15] For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth anything, nor uncircumcision,
but a new creature.

Again, WHERE does God and His Righteousness desire to dwell?
2Pet.3[13] Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, where-in dwelleth [His] righteousness.
No, no, no.

The New Heaven and New Earth is not going to be our Glorified Bodies. It will be a newly created earth; hopefully just like this one was in the beginning. Before the world fell.

I believe the earth was very different in the beginning; and it was perfect.

Not too many decades ago, the U.S. was so covered in old growth Oak Trees from the East Coast to at least the Midwest. The tree coverage was still so extensive up to 1968 that there were great squirrel migrations that were said to have spanned incredible distances without even touching the ground. That's when the last great squirrel migration is recorded to have happened. An event that is now extinct due to over-industrialization.

Not only large areas of tree coverage, but there was also trees that were enormously tall and huge all over the world. There are a few places in the Bible that speak of such trees.

God created an unimaginable beauty of a world that we have robbed and raped of what it once was. Once all of the greedy wicked are destroyed and removed from existence, and everything is created anew, that's where I want to live.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The result of Jesus having paid for sin of the whole world, is reconciliation, which means Gods wrath does not abide on individuals... they have been forgiven on their sin.
You are continuing to post heresy even after being corrected. Which means that you do not want the truth. The above blanket statement is NONSENSE and contradicts the Bible.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
what is ce?
"Ce" is a typo. I sent it accidently because of my fat fingers and because the "post reply" BAR is so HUGE and ACROSS the whole page!
One would think that all we need is a small round button to hit, for ."post reply".

So now, after my little rant, what I did after I sent my unfinished post, was I HIT THE small BUTTON "edit", and continued.
If you go back, you will see my completed post.

Reactions: MatthewG

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are continuing to post heresy even after being corrected. Which means that you do not want the truth. The above blanket statement is NONSENSE and contradicts the Bible.

That is okay. I don’t mind if people believe this is heresy or not.

See many people today believe Gods wrath abides on people now today.

The understanding goes, the Wrath abided on the Nation of Israel, who paid the price of killing the Son of God.

People get it twisted by making it for people today when that is not contextually correct.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, no, no.

The New Heaven and New Earth is not going to be our Glorified Bodies. It will be a newly created earth; hopefully just like this one was in the beginning. Before the world fell.

I believe the earth was very different in the beginning; and it was perfect.

Not too many decades ago, the U.S. was so covered in old growth Oak Trees from the East Coast to at least the Midwest. The tree coverage was still so extensive up to 1968 that there were great squirrel migrations that were said to have spanned incredible distances without even touching the ground. That's when the last great squirrel migration is recorded to have happened. An event that is now extinct due to over-industrialization.

Not only large areas of tree coverage, but there was also trees that were enormously tall and huge all over the world. There are a few places in the Bible that speak of such trees.

God created an unimaginable beauty of a world that we have robbed and raped of what it once was. Once all of the greedy wicked are destroyed and removed from existence, and everything is created anew, that's where I want to live.
So, in your estimation, we are going to go back to a garden of Eden situation, with eternal life and immortal bodies, made to be forever alive by God's Spirit within us, and not by blood.

OK. I can entertain that, but tell me, since Jesus is now on the right hand of the Father, why doesn't Jesus need a New literal earth right now?
And if He hasn't needed one for over 2000 years, why do we?
Hmmm....Jesus said this:
John.14[3] And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

John.17[24] Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

Spiritually and physically, where is Jesus now?
Ans. In Heaven with His Father, which is where we are going to be also.
We are the New Earth, and Jesus is our New Heaven. To "be in Jesus", is to "be in the KoG", who IS Jesus.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not to sure about your conclusion. Yes, we all, who do believe in Christ, are definitely at different levels of learning about Christ, but that doesn't mean that each are, or will be locked into a certain level in the Day of Christ's return, and there we shall stay. We must not apply the different levels of achievement, being similar to a religious purgatory.
Paul applied your thoughts this way:
1 Cor. 3[11] For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
[12] Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;
[13] Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.
[14] If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.
[15] If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

So each person has their own work they will end up doing for God willingly, is this the premises of these verse are proclaiming by Paul? Similar for what he said in Philippians about obtain the resurrection of the dead - the exanAtsis resurrection the better one?

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is your quote.

"""""The result of Jesus having paid for sin of the whole world, is reconciliation, which means Gods wrath does not abide on individuals... they have been forgiven on their sin.""""

You wrote that "Gods wrath does not abide on individual".......and that means ALL people, .... and that wrath is God's Judgement, found here.

John 3:36.

If you need me to show you for the 3rd time, just deny it again.

Yes, Gods wrath abides on no one today.

Gods wrath was on the nation of Israel, … that was their judgment along with the white throne and things of that nature. One day I hope to be able to give better explanations I’ll just have to wait until sometime next year.

A judgment yes there will be one. I haven’t denied or said anything about during our time together.

I don’t believe it will be like the white throne judgment but a judgment based on what we done, either good or bad and our works are tested like the scripture that earburner shared.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is okay. I don’t mind if people believe this is heresy or not.

See many people today believe Gods wrath abides on people now today.

The understanding goes, the Wrath abided on the Nation of Israel, who paid the price of killing the Son of God.

People get it twisted by making it for people today when that is not contextually correct.
If all your sins are forgiven they are atoned for and one is saved.

Are you saying everyone who ever lived will be saved ?

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If all your sins are forgiven they are atoned for and one is saved.

Are you saying everyone who ever lived will be saved ?

Not to the kingdom of heaven,

But from Satan, Sheol/Hell/Hades, Death, Sin, I do believe everyone has been saved from this things on behalf of Christ all are saved from these things.

Biggest confusion is that in that day in Age - Jesus was telling them to turn to him so they would be saved from the Wrath that was coming to those who would end up having Christ crucified.

Jesus spoke mainly to Jews about this warning.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not to the kingdom of heaven,

But from Satan, Sheol/Hell/Hades, Death, Sin, I do believe everyone has been saved from this things on behalf of Christ all are saved from these things.

Biggest confusion is that in that day in Age - Jesus was telling them to turn to him so they would be saved from the Wrath that was coming to those who would end up having Christ crucified.

Jesus spoke mainly to Jews about this warning.
so you have various kinds of salvation that end up in different places with different people ? the JW's and mormoms have similar beliefs.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only one Salvation, that is founded in Christ.

Jesus death was on behalf of all the world.

Many people find that hard to accept and have problems with it.

There are two areas I know from scripture.

Outside, or inside the kingdom.

People also have a problem with accepting sin being paid for, we know that sin can harden the heart, and some people loved darkness more than the light that sin hardens the heart some because dark in their hearts and don’t care for God.

Sin can be problem, but the solution is turning towards Christ to soften the heart and allow God renew the heart and mind.

Jesus still died for them… no matter who they are or what they done.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So each person has their own work they will end up doing for God willingly, is this the premises of these verse are proclaiming by Paul? Similar for what he said in Philippians about obtain the resurrection of the dead - the exanAtsis resurrection the better one?
Matt.19[29] And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.
] But many that are first shall be last;
and the last shall be first.

Mark.9[35] And he sat down, and called the twelve, and saith unto them, If any man desire to be first, the same shall be last of all, and servant of all.
Mark.10[31] But many that are first shall be last; and the last first.
Luke.13[30] And, behold, there are last which shall be first, and there are first which shall be last.

All the above is describing equality. None will be above another or below another.
And if there be talk about rewards, what greater reward is there, than to have God's free Gift of Eternal Life, and His immortality.
Nothing compares to it. Therefore any other reward(s) would be insignificant.

Our example of equality among us, to take place in the New heavens, New earth was shown in
Acts.4[32] And the multitude of them that believed were of one heart and of one soul: neither said any of them that ought of the things which he possessed was his own; but they had all things common [equal].
Of course, today I can't say that any church is literally following that principle, though some do try.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only one Salvation, that is founded in Christ.

Jesus death was on behalf of all the world.

Many people find that hard to accept and have problems with it.

There are two areas I know from scripture.

Outside, or inside the kingdom.

People also have a problem with accepting sin being paid for, we know that sin can harden the heart, and some people loved darkness more than the light that sin hardens the heart some because dark in their hearts and don’t care for God.

Sin can be problem, but the solution is turning towards Christ to soften the heart and allow God renew the heart and mind.

Jesus still died for them… no matter who they are or what they done.
Yes, Christ did die for all, but not all believe, nor do all obey the gospel, to answer that call.
Therefore John 3:18 applies, and is in full force until death. And of course after death, there is no more hope or second chances for those who have neglected and/ or rejected their calling. Upon death, they remain as they "already" were......condemned.

2 Thessalonians 1:7-10

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, Christ did die for all, but not all believe, nor do all obey the gospel, to answer that call.
Therefore John 3:18 applies, and is in full force until death. And of course after death, there is no more hope or second chances for those who have neglected and/ or rejected their calling. Upon death, they remain as they "already" were......condemned.

2 Thessalonians 1:7-10
Amen to the proclamation of the truth .

Reactions: Earburner

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, in your estimation, we are going to go back to a garden of Eden situation, with eternal life and immortal bodies, made to be forever alive by God's Spirit within us, and not by blood.

OK. I can entertain that, but tell me, since Jesus is now on the right hand of the Father, why doesn't Jesus need a New literal earth right now?
And if He hasn't needed one for over 2000 years, why do we?
Hmmm....Jesus said this:
John.14[3] And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

John.17[24] Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

Spiritually and physically, where is Jesus now?
Ans. In Heaven with His Father, which is where we are going to be also.
We are the New Earth, and Jesus is our New Heaven. To "be in Jesus", is to "be in the KoG", who IS Jesus.
No, no, no.

I said nothing of the sort.

I said that the New Heaven and New Earth is not going to just be us receiving our Glorified Bodies. Period.

The rest I stated was clearly my opinion of where I hope to go; what I personally hope the New Heaven and New Earth will be.

That's all.