All Sin Has Been Paid For - The World was buried with Him.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Spiritually and physically, where is Jesus now?
Living within every true believer all over the entire world; upon the physical earth in the present Temple of God - the physical body of the believer.
Ans. In Heaven with His Father, which is where we are going to be also.
Wrong.
John 14:21
John 14:23 Jesus and the Father come to US, to live with US; where we are.
We are the New Earth, and Jesus is our New Heaven.
No. We are the Temple of God.
To "be in Jesus", is to "be in the KoG", who IS Jesus.
Ok.

Agreed.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This was a letter written to the Hebrews. Which we are not. Not to say that the lessons are not valuable but not everything pertains to us.

Hebrews disagrees with you
2 Timothy 3
15 and that from childhood you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

16 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness

There is salvation and the opposite is damnation.
There is not just various levels of salvation which is what your saying

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hebrews disagrees with you
2 Timothy 3
15 and that from childhood you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

16 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness

A to letter of encouragement to Timothy. The scripture to him would have been the Old Testament.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, Christ did die for all, but not all believe, nor do all obey the gospel, to answer that call.
Therefore John 3:18 applies, and is in full force until death. And of course after death, there is no more hope or second chances for those who have neglected and/ or rejected their calling. Upon death, they remain as they "already" were......condemned.

2 Thessalonians 1:7-10

Who says there is no second chances?

Where does is that in the Bible?

I have no problem with limited resurrection for those who were faithless, by their own choice.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
A to letter of encouragement to Timothy. The scripture to him would have been the Old Testament.

So Matthew G, the devil is saved too?

Matthew 25:40-42
New King James Version

40 And the King will answer and say to them, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.’

41 “Then He will also say to those on the left hand, ‘Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels: 42 for I was hungry and you gave Me no food; I was thirsty and you gave Me no drink;

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“When the thousand years come to an end, Satan will be let out of his prison. He will go out to deceive the nations—called Gog and Magog—in every corner of the earth. He will gather them together for battle—a mighty army, as numberless as sand along the seashore. And I saw them as they went up on the broad plain of the earth and surrounded God’s people and the beloved city. But fire from heaven came down on the attacking armies and consumed them. Then the devil, who had deceived them, was thrown into the fiery lake of burning sulfur, joining the beast and the false prophet. There they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭20:7-10‬ ‭NLT‬‬
Revelation 20:7-10 When the thousand years come to an end, Satan will be let out of his prison. He will go out to deceive the nations—called Gog and Magog—in every corner of the earth. He will gather them together for b | New Living Translation (NLT) | Download The Bible App Now

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That is okay. I don’t mind if people believe this is heresy or not.
That is hardly the issue. It is not whether you mind, but whether God minds the way you undermine the truth daily, and plant lies for others to swallow. The Bible says that Christians are to "reject" heretics after they have been admonished twice. Well you have been admonished much more than that.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
“When the thousand years come to an end, Satan will be let out of his prison. He will go out to deceive the nations—called Gog and Magog—in every corner of the earth. He will gather them together for battle—a mighty army, as numberless as sand along the seashore. And I saw them as they went up on the broad plain of the earth and surrounded God’s people and the beloved city. But fire from heaven came down on the attacking armies and consumed them. Then the devil, who had deceived them, was thrown into the fiery lake of burning sulfur, joining the beast and the false prophet. There they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭20:7-10‬ ‭NLT‬‬
Revelation 20:7-10 When the thousand years come to an end, Satan will be let out of his prison. He will go out to deceive the nations—called Gog and Magog—in every corner of the earth. He will gather them together for b | New Living Translation (NLT) | Download The Bible App Now
Jesus says people are thrown into the same hell fire as the devil. So they are not saved, they are condemned to destruction. Their is no universal salvation of all men. MANY are deceived and go to hell fire.
Many preach and teach falsehoods and are liars and deceivers.

Matthew 24:4-6
New King James Version
4 And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you.
5 For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many.

Revelation 21
8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”

Reactions: Earburner

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus says people are thrown into the same hell fire as the devil. So they are not saved, they are condemned to destruction. Their is no universal salvation of all men. MANY are deceived and go to hell fire.
Many preach and teach falsehoods and are liars and deceivers.

Matthew 24:4-6
New King James Version
4 And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you.
5 For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many.

Revelation 21
8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”
Amen! Revelation 21:8 clearly proves the end results of unbelievers, even though Jesus died for all.
There is through belief in Jesus, the "blanket" of God's Grace for salvation/redemption, but there is no blanket of God's salvation/redemption, for those who neglect/reject His offer of salvation/redemption through unbelief in Jesus.
Romans 8:8-9

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The thing is, the revelation doesn’t stop at 21.

It stops at 22, with a new scene.

So even though we may believe people people are destroyed but 21 talks about people having a “part” in the lake of fire.

The you have 22 that says there are people on the outside and those going inside of the kingdom…

How does in reconcile by stopping in one chapter!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is hardly the issue. It is not whether you mind, but whether God minds the way you undermine the truth daily, and plant lies for others to swallow. The Bible says that Christians are to "reject" heretics after they have been admonished twice. Well you have been admonished much more than that.

Well after the second time they are suppose to leave me alone and kick the dust of their feet.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The thing is, the revelation doesn’t stop at 21.

It stops at 22, with a new scene.

So even though we may believe people people are destroyed but 21 talks about people having a “part” in the lake of fire.

The you have 22 that says there are people on the outside and those going inside of the kingdom…

How does in reconcile by stopping in one chapter!
Revelation 22, the ones outside are all entirely evil.
Outside is also the outer darkness, or hell fire, eternal destruction. Outside refers to those who have no part of eternal life with God, they of course can not enter the city as they are in hell, the lake of fire, they are in that place and they never get out of that place. This also speaks to eternal torment, as in they continue to exist, not just burning into nothingness, they are bound, imprisoned, they can not escape the place, they are not free to leave, come or go.

12 “And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.”

14 Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city. 15 But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Doesn’t look like everyone is destroyed then doesn’t my friend?

they aren’t in hell either Scott’s but you could say that I guess but they are still outside in the Heavenly Realm, and the gates do not close. @Scott Downey

That is the lesson.

Love to you.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
  1. Matthew 8:12
    But the sons of the kingdom will be cast out into outer darkness. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”
    In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
  2. Matthew 22:13
    Then the king said to the servants, ‘Bind him hand and foot, take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’
  3. Matthew 25:30
    And cast the unprofitable servant into the outer darkness. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’
Outer darkness is the outside of heaven and the inside of hell

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Doesn’t look like everyone is destroyed then doesn’t my friend?

they aren’t in hell either Scott’s but you could say that I guess but they are still outside in the Heavenly Realm, and the gates do not close. @Scott Downey

That is the lesson.

Love to you.
The gates do not close, meaning the citizens of heaven are free to come and go and do whatever job The Spirit assigns them to do. They are not bound, but free.

The city is one place in heaven, there is more than the city that is the heavens.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So each person has their own work they will end up doing for God willingly, is this the premises of these verse are proclaiming by Paul? Similar for what he said in Philippians about obtain the resurrection of the dead - the exanAtsis resurrection the better one?
Yes, our salvation by God's Grace through faith in Jesus, is a two stage process. At the moment, all true "born again" believers are made to be partakers of His divine nature, which is to say that we are NOT fully complete, until we are resurrected bodily into the likeness of Christ's physical immortality, on the Day of His physical and Glorious return.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The gates do not close, meaning the citizens of heaven are free to come and go and do whatever job The Spirit assigns them to do. They are not bound, but free.

The city is one place in heaven, there is more than the city that is the heavens.

Perhaps that will leave us something to do for God going out to those who are outside the kingdom.

See this is my overall hope, I believe by faith. Which is not normally taught or sought after.

Going to help those outside in the darkness, and perhaps lead them to the truth of Christ.

All conjecture but to share my hope it is abnormal for most.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Here is more proof that outside is of hell, It is away from God, they are kept away from the Prescence of God in hell, and are in a place of everlasting destruction. Hell, lake of fire, are both specific places where the wicked dead are cast.
2 Thessalonians 1

3 We are bound to thank God always for you, brethren, as it is fitting, because your faith grows exceedingly, and the love of every one of you all abounds toward each other, 4 so that we ourselves boast of you among the churches of God for your patience and faith in all your persecutions and tribulations that you endure, 5 which is manifest evidence of the righteous judgment of God, that you may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which you also suffer; 6 since it is a righteous thing with God to repay with tribulation those who trouble you,

7 and to give you who are troubled rest with us when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels, 8 in flaming fire taking vengeance on those who do not know God, and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.

9 These shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power, 10 when He comes, in that Day, to be glorified in His saints and to be admired among all those who believe, because our testimony among you was believed.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is more proof that outside is of hell, It is away from God, they are kept away from the Prescence of God in hell, and are in a place of everlasting destruction. Hell, lake of fire, are both specific places where the wicked dead are cast.
2 Thessalonians 1

3 We are bound to thank God always for you, brethren, as it is fitting, because your faith grows exceedingly, and the love of every one of you all abounds toward each other, 4 so that we ourselves boast of you among the churches of God for your patience and faith in all your persecutions and tribulations that you endure, 5 which is manifest evidence of the righteous judgment of God, that you may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which you also suffer; 6 since it is a righteous thing with God to repay with tribulation those who trouble you,

7 and to give you who are troubled rest with us when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels, 8 in flaming fire taking vengeance on those who do not know God, and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.

9 These shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power, 10 when He comes, in that Day, to be glorified in His saints and to be admired among all those who believe, because our testimony among you was believed.

That is cool, but that is taking about what Jesus comes back in that day, and those who rejected Christ and had him killed were going to be destroyed all relating to that nation of Israel.

I see the vision of John singular as it stands in Revelation 22:14-15.

But listen my brother, I’m not worried about it all that much and thank you for sharing.

You are a smart individual, and your not stupid.

Therefore with this, I’ve answered your questions I believe adequately as I possibly could, and God bless you.