All the fulness of Deity dwells in Him Bodily !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What "bugs" me is when Satan uses you to say Jesus wasn't good.
And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God.

Did Satan use me to post this verse?

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, God does not have a divine son, but fully indwells his human son, making the son God by default.

If God removed Himself from the son, the son would be a normal resurrected spirit.

But, He will never do that.
And that makes His Son God.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God.

Did Satan use me to post this verse?
You didn't just post it. You TWISTED it. My Jesus was/is GOOD! Your Jesus was a sinner.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You didn't just post it. You TWISTED it. My Jesus was/is GOOD! Your Jesus was a sinner.

You don't agree with what Jesus said here?

Please explain why?

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What "bugs" me is when Satan uses you to say Jesus wasn't good.
If I rearrange it to say this....

And Jesus said unto him, Why NOT callest thou me good? I AM good, that is, God....ME!

...Will you feel better?

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No, God does not have a divine son, but fully indwells his human son, making the son God by default.

If God removed Himself from the son, the son would be a normal resurrected spirit.

But, He will never do that.

Sure .. and I understand this .. my version is slightly different .. where there are 3 distinct personages .. each with control over powers - yet the the same in spirit ... with one at the top .. a hierarchy .. a family - as is shown to us as the way God wants things to be.

I have a less lonely vision than you .. :) but in any case .. so where do you think your next vacation will be to ? When tired of singing Hail Mary's beyond the pearly gate .. well .. I jest. Such things are forbidden .. Rule #1 - No Praising God .. Ever .. cept on one day .. per cycle .. and that day I must keep secret from you.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You don't agree with what Jesus said here?

Please explain why?
Jesus was clearly saying He was good, because He is God. You are totally twisting it to mean that Jesus was wicked. Your Jesus is a sinner.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're saying Jesus WAS evil. Be honest and admit it. Stop twisting and dodging the truth of what you are saying.
No, I am saying pooping, peeing, being tempted of the devil etc., is not what Jesus considered good compared to God's perfect Spirit that cannot be tempted by the devil.

Question, was Zecharias good?...

5 There was in the days of Herod, the king of Judaea, a certain priest named Zacharias, of the course of Abia: and his wife was of the daughters of Aaron, and her name was Elisabeth.

6 And they were both righteous before God, walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When was He "made"?
Col 1 By Him all things were created.
He was made in Matt 1....

20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.

22 Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,

23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.