America--a Boiling Cauldron

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Recently, I was reading through my journal, and I came across an entry that I wrote on August 4, 2019 (a year ago). This is what I wrote:

I see this nation as a boiling cauldron--bubbling up--like a pot that could boil over. The hatred is that strong and growing.
As I "saw" this and wrote it in my journal, I remember having NO idea what it meant, but I had been spending time in the Lord's presence, and He had been speaking to me about various things that day, so I knew it was from Him. Certain groups in America want to destroy this nation. The anarchists are seething with anger. I've seen it in their eyes in videos; I've heard it in their voices....

As Christians, we need to be careful not to fight hate with hate. We need to show the love of Jesus more than ever!!! I'm praying for revival!

Last edited:

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Recently, I was reading through my journal, and I came to an entry that I wrote on August 4, 2019 (a year ago). This is what I wrote:

I see this nation as a boiling cauldron--bubbling up--like a pot that could boil over. The hatred is that strong and growing.
As I "saw" this and wrote it in my journal, I remember having NO idea what it meant, but the Lord had been speaking to me about various things that day, so I knew it was from Him. Certain groups in America want to destroy this nation. The anarchists are seething with anger. I've seen it in their eyes in videos; I've heard it in their voices....

As Christians, we need to be careful not to fight hate with hate. We need to show the love of Jesus more than ever!!! I'm praying for revival!

This is but a reflection of what has been happening with the American church as a result of the American gospel and American Jesus.

The church needs to get honest and humble itself. God resists they who consider themselves as the greatest.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is but a reflection of what has been happening with the American church as a result of the American gospel and American Jesus.

The church needs to get honest and humble itself. God resists they who consider themselves as the greatest.

We ALL need to humble ourselves constantly before our Savior because apart from Him, we can do absolutely NOTHING. We ARE nothing without Him! It is only as we submit ourselves to the Holy Spirit that we can do anything of eternal value.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Recently, I was reading through my journal, and I came across an entry that I wrote on August 4, 2019 (a year ago). This is what I wrote:

Cauldron is also interesting imagery. It suggests spiritual powers at work, and in all the dreams I have received on what is coming, the real power behind things will be demonic; spirits of lawlessness and hatred will be coming upon people, and inciting and goading them on to violence and destruction. The imagery of tornados appears constantly, as a force that will sweep people up in its momentum and carry them forth to do evil. It's similar to the Biblical imagery of "being blown about by every wind of doctrine," and "the floods came, and the winds blew, and it beat upon that house, and it fell. And great was the fall of it."

Last edited:

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cauldron is also interesting imagery. It suggests spiritual powers at work, and in all the dreams I have received on what is coming, the real power behind things will demonic; spirits of lawlessness and hatred will be coming upon people, and inciting and goading them on to violence and destruction.
You hit the nail on the head. The devil is working overtime to kill, steal, and destroy...because he knows his time is short.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen!

Overcome evil with good! Love your enemies. Since this is our new man, choosing love is choosing our new creation, empowered by God, to work the will of God, in perfect love and peace!

Much love!

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen!

Overcome evil with good! Love your enemies. Since this is our new man, choosing love is choosing our new creation, empowered by God, to work the will of God, in perfect love and peace!

Much love!
Jesus Christ is the only One who commands this of His followers--to love our enemies and bless those who persecute us--and gives us the power through the Holy Spirit to live this out!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... I'm praying for revival!

I'm praying that my "lifeboat" cabin will be ready for occupancy when needed. -- And I'm thinking in 6 to 11 months.

Lke 22:35 And he said to them, “When I sent you out with no purse or bag or sandals, did you lack anything?” They said, “Nothing.” 36 He said to them, “But now, let him who has a purse take it, and likewise a bag. And let him who has no sword sell his mantle and buy one.

Or we can literally be as the unwise virgins who had no oil.
Bobby Jo

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm praying that my "lifeboat" cabin will be ready for occupancy when needed. -- And I'm thinking in 6 to 11 months.

Lke 22:35 And he said to them, “When I sent you out with no purse or bag or sandals, did you lack anything?” They said, “Nothing.” 36 He said to them, “But now, let him who has a purse take it, and likewise a bag. And let him who has no sword sell his mantle and buy one.

Or we can literally be as the unwise virgins who had no oil.
Bobby Jo
If we all listen to and follow the leading of the Holy Spirit, we’ll be fine. :)

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If we all listen to and follow the leading of the Holy Spirit, we’ll be fine. :)

GOD gave us the Scriptures AND the Holy Spirit. Perhaps we should hear and obey BOTH?? -- They don't contradict each other ...

Lke 22:35 And he said to them, “When I sent you out with no purse or bag or sandals, did you lack anything?” They said, “Nothing.36 He said to them, “But now, let him who has a purse take it, and likewise a bag. And let him who has no sword sell his mantle and buy one.

"Experience is the WORSE teacher because it gives you the TEST, and then the LESSON."
Bobby Jo

Reactions: ChristisGod

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GOD gave us the Scriptures AND the Holy Spirit. Perhaps we should hear and obey BOTH?? -- They don't contradict each other ...

Lke 22:35 And he said to them, “When I sent you out with no purse or bag or sandals, did you lack anything?” They said, “Nothing.36 He said to them, “But now, let him who has a purse take it, and likewise a bag. And let him who has no sword sell his mantle and buy one.

"Experience is the WORSE teacher because it gives you the TEST, and then the LESSON."
Bobby Jo
I agree. The Holy Spirit gives us the correct interpretation of the scriptures. On our own, we tend to miss it, which is why we have so many denominations. :(

Last edited:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Jesus Christ is the only One who commands this of His followers--to love our enemies and bless those who persecute us--and gives us the power through the Holy Spirit to live this out!
This teaching (above) was given for us to deal with our PERSONAL enemies.

There is another teaching which deals with the enemies of God and Christ, who have then become the enemies of freedom, law, order, and justice . As well as everything that is good, moral, decent, and lawful. Satan has bared his fangs through the Leftists in America.

PSALM 2:GOD'S WRATH IS AGAINST GOD'S ENEMIES
1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,
3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure...
9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

Reactions: teamventure

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This teaching (above) was given for us to deal with our PERSONAL enemies.

There is another teaching which deals with the enemies of God and Christ, who have then become the enemies of freedom, law, order, and justice . As well as everything that is good, moral, decent, and lawful. Satan has bared his fangs through the Leftists in America.

PSALM 2:GOD'S WRATH IS AGAINST GOD'S ENEMIES
1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,
3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure...
9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

I'm not sure how this verse in Psalms applies to our situation in America.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm not sure how this verse in Psalms applies to our situation in America.
Are not the Democrats and Leftists in America the enemies of (1) God, (2) Christ, (3) Christians, (4) Christianity, (5) the Constitution, (6) the Bill of Rights, (7) law and order, (8) justice, (9) freedom and (10) truth?

When anyone hates the truth and hates righteousness, that person becomes an enemy of God and Christ. Hence Psalm 2 directly applies. God's WRATH is reserved for these evildoers.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are not the Democrats and Leftists in America the enemies of (1) God, (2) Christ, (3) Christians, (4) Christianity, (5) the Constitution, (6) the Bill of Rights, (7) law and order, (8) justice, (9) freedom and (10) truth?

When anyone hates the truth and hates righteousness, that person becomes an enemy of God and Christ. Hence Psalm 2 directly applies. God's WRATH is reserved for these evildoers.

All of us were enemies of God deserving His wrath, but in His great mercy, He saved us! Our main mission as Christians is to preach the gospel of reconciliation to the world. First and foremost, we are Christ's ambassadors.

Romans 5:8-11--But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from the wrath of God through Him. For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life. And not only this, but we also exult in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received the reconciliation.

2 Cor 5:18-21--Now all these things are from God, who reconciled us to Himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation, namely, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not counting their trespasses against them, and He has committed to us the word of reconciliation.
Therefore, we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were making an appeal through us; we beg you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God. He made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf, so that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
All of us were enemies of God deserving His wrath, but in His great mercy, He saved us!
You have totally missed the point. Christians were FORMERLY enemies of God. But evildoers who CHOOSE to be enemies of God are reserved for wrath. Indeed the New Testament teaches that the civil authorities have a right and responsibility to EXECUTE evildoers.

Now if all the evildoers in America (including the traitors in government) had been immediately arrested and imprisoned (since they broke the laws of the land), would that have been what Christ approves? See Romans 13.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have totally missed the point. Christians were FORMERLY enemies of God. But evildoers who CHOOSE to be enemies of God are reserved for wrath. Indeed the New Testament teaches that the civil authorities have a right and responsibility to EXECUTE evildoers.

Now if all the evildoers in America (including the traitors in government) had been immediately arrested and imprisoned (since they broke the laws of the land), would that have been what Christ approves? See Romans 13.

Yes, we WERE enemies of God, and we were evildoers, rebelling against the truth. Were you not an evildoer prior to coming to the faith?? Paul said that anything not done of faith is sin.

I agree that civil authorities have a duty to deal with lawbreakers and anarchists. If you are a civil authority, then you need to do your job, but in the process, you can also tell these lawbreakers about Christ!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

As I "saw" this and wrote it in my journal, I remember having NO idea what it meant, but I had been spending time in the Lord's presence, and He had been speaking to me about various things that day, so I knew it was from Him. Certain groups in America want to destroy this nation. The anarchists are seething with anger. I've seen it in their eyes in videos; I've heard it in their voices....

Understanding what has been happening is the key to understanding what you have written.

Jeremiah 51 gives use clues as to what is happening in our respective lands.

Jeremiah 51:13-14: -

13 O you who dwell by many waters,
Abundant in treasures,
Your end has come,
The measure of your covetousness.
14 The Lord of hosts has sworn by Himself:
"Surely I will fill you with men, as with locusts,
And they shall lift up a shout against you."

A couple of verses earlier it states: -

Jeremiah 51:6-10: -

6 Flee from the midst of Babylon,
And every one save his life!
Do not be cut off in her iniquity,
For this is the time of the Lord's vengeance;
He shall recompense her.
7 Babylon was a golden cup in the Lord's hand,
That made all the earth drunk.
The nations drank her wine;
Therefore the nations are deranged.
8 Babylon has suddenly fallen and been destroyed.
Wail for her!
Take balm for her pain;
Perhaps she may be healed.

9 We would have healed Babylon,
But she is not healed.
Forsake her, and let us go everyone to his own country;
For her judgment reaches to heaven and is lifted up to the skies.
10 The Lord has revealed our righteousness.
Come and let us declare in Zion the work of the Lord our God.

And we also read in the previous chapter: -

Jeremiah 50:39-42: -

39 "Therefore the wild desert beasts shall dwell there with the jackals,
And the ostriches shall dwell in it.
It shall be inhabited no more forever,
Nor shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation/for two ages.
40 As God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah
And their neighbors," says the Lord,
"So no one shall reside there,
Nor son of man dwell in it.

41 "Behold, a people shall come from the north,
And a great nation and many kings
Shall be raised up from the ends of the earth.
42 They shall hold the bow and the lance;
They are cruel and shall not show mercy.
Their voice shall roar like the sea;
They shall ride on horses,
Set in array, like a man for the battle,
Against you, O daughter of Babylon.

Hope this helps you to also understand why the cauldron has occurred and what the sins of the nations are because the same cry as in America is also occurring to varying degrees in the other members of the Coalition of the Willing.

Babylon was remembered after WW1 in a treaty in 1926 when people once again began living in the Land of the Chaldeans.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree. The Holy Spirit gives us the correct interpretation of the scriptures. On our own, we tend to miss it, which is why we have so many denominations. :(

Yep, and apparently your "interpretation" is to disregard Jesus' FINAL INSTRUCTIONS before going to the Garden to be arrested, beaten, and crucified.

Some people say they obey - and don't; others say they won't - and do. (Ref. Matt. 21:29-30) -- The REWARD is in the latter.
Bobby Jo

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yep, and apparently your "interpretation" is to disregard Jesus' FINAL INSTRUCTIONS before going to the Garden to be arrested, beaten, and crucified.

Some people say they obey - and don't; others say they won't - and do. (Ref. Matt. 21:29-30) -- The REWARD is in the latter.
Bobby Jo

Oh, brother. :rolleyes: Bobby Jo, can you give it a rest? Jesus "instructions" are to walk in wisdom and know the times and the seasons. And you are about to prove to this entire community you didn't know much in "about 6 to 11 months."

Keep attacking sisters like this who should be treated a lot better, and you will alienate yourself from this entire community, and for good reason.

Reactions: Prayer Warrior