An angel... or two

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was during my street witnessing time not that it's over. The Lord had a terrible time convincing me to go out on the streets of Hot Springs on Saturday and night and witness. One evening out in the yard it was if He'd placed His left arm around my shoulders and as he pointed with His right arm toward Hot Springs said "Son, you see those people over there? Go witness to them". It was during the racing season and the clubs and taverns were packed to overflowing. The sidewalks were crowded and the partiers were thick even at 3am.

He gave a dream one night and it was the Holy Spirit speaking. There was this large wooden frame. It wasn't heavy but was of a size that made it impossible to be carried by one person and I was supposed to carry it. The frame represented the gospel of Jesus Christ. As I stood looking at it and wondering how, the Holy Spirit spoke in the dream and said "you can't carry this alone but if you'll carry this end I'll carry the other and we can pull this off together".

Every time I want to think of how the Holy Spirit is I remember this dream. His voice was so warm, so close, so filled with love. So enjoined to me. My love for Him I cannot say due to lack of words.

This dream to me is a perfect picture of how we" carry off" the witness of Jesus Christ. We offer a willing heart and the Lord supplies the rest.

I rode a motorcycle in those days and I would leave our house at midnight and ride to Hot Springs twenty miles distant. . One Saturday night as I rode a big European made bike passed me. There was a tavern just outside the city called the green door. As I rode past I saw that big bike parked in the crowded parking lot. I pulled in, parked and looked at the mystery motorcycle. The hot muffler was still popping on the big BMW as I walked by.

Inside I looked around at who might have been riding. I couldn't see anyone so began to talk to others. I ministered to one man whose daughter had been drowned by breaking through the thin ice on a pond. I know I was supposed to go there for him. I never laid eyes on the biker and have often wondered if it was an angel of God sent to guide me. As I stepped outside into the night the motorcycle was gone.

On another occasion I was with a coworker and we had to drive to another city. Along the way we stopped to eat as we'd had no lunch. We parked and went in and again there was a big Harley outside all decked out with windshield and saddle bags.

Inside the restaurant we ordered food and I noticed the biker in leathers seated at a table by himself. The unusual thing about him was that the table was covered with
books. He had a large king James Bible, a concordance, a notebook and other Kindle references. Certainly not what you expect to see in front of a biker.

I went over to his table and introduced myself and began to talk about the Lord Jesus. I remember Him asking me "who is Jesus to you"? We had a inspiring visit and then parted ways.

I've wondered so many times if these bikers were angels. As I spoke with the biker I noticed a lone man at a nearby table listening to our conversation with the most intent and peaceful expression imaginable. Who was this fellow? He didn't seem the average diner either!

Only the Lord knows the times that we've crossed paths with God's heavenly servants.

Last edited:

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It was during my street witnessing time not that it's over. The Lord had a terrible time convincing me to go out on the streets of Hot Springs on Saturday and night and witness. One evening out in the yard it was if He'd placed His left arm around my shoulders and as he pointed with His right arm toward Hot Springs said "Son, you see those people over there? Go witness to them". It was during the racing season and the clubs and taverns were packed to overflowing. The sidewalks were crowded and the partiers were thick even at 3am.

He gave a dream one night and it was the Holy Spirit speaking. There was this large wooden frame. It wasn't heavy but was of a size that made it impossible to be carried by one person and I was supposed to carry it. The frame represented the gospel of Jesus Christ. As I stood looking at it and wondering how, the Holy Spirit spoke in the dream and said "you can't carry this alone but if you'll carry this end I'll carry the other and we can pull this off together".

Every time I want to think of how the Holy Spirit is I remember this dream. His voice was so warm, so close, so filled with love. So enjoined to me. My love for Him I cannot say due to lack of words.

This dream to me is a perfect picture of how we" carry off" the witness of Jesus Christ. We offer a willing heart and the Lord supplies the rest.

I rode a motorcycle in those days and I would leave our house at midnight and ride to Hot Springs twenty miles distant. . One Saturday night as I rode a big European made bike passed me. There was a tavern just outside the city called the green door. As I rode past I saw that big bike parked in the crowded parking lot. I pulled in, parked and looked at the mystery motorcycle. The hot muffler was still popping on the big BMW as I walked by.

Inside I looked around at who might have been riding. I couldn't see anyone so began to talk to others. I ministered to one man whose daughter had been drowned by breaking through the thin ice on a pond. I know I was supposed to go there for him. I never laid eyes on the biker and have often wondered if it was an angel of God sent to guide me. As I stepped outside into the night the motorcycle was gone.

On another occasion I was with a coworker and we had to drive to another city. Along the way we stopped to eat as we'd had no lunch. We parked and went in and again there was a big Harley outside all decked out with windshield and saddle bags.

Inside the restaurant we ordered food and I noticed the biker in leathers seated at a table by himself. The unusual thing about him was that the table was covered with
books. He had a large king James Bible, a concordance, a notebook and other Kindle references. Certainly not what you expect to see in front of a biker.

I went over to his table and introduced myself and began to talk about the Lord Jesus. I remember Him asking me "who is Jesus to you"? We had a inspiring visit and then parted ways.

I've wondered so many times if these bikers were angels. As I spoke with the biker I noticed a lone man at a nearby table listening to our conversation with the most intent and peaceful expression imaginable. Who was this fellow? He didn't seem the average diner either!

Only the Lord knows the times that we've crossed paths with God's heavenly servants.

Real nice testimony there, thanks for sharing, it's amazing what Jesus can do. ;)

Reactions: Frank Lee

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He's ready to use each of us IF first there be a WILLING heart. No other qualifications are necessary.

It's been said that when you see someone filling an office for Jesus that's the least qualified person in the natural for that job.

So the excellency of the power is from God and never ever man

Reactions: amadeus