"And I Will Profess Unto Them, I Never Knew...Who, Exactly?"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 7:21-23 KJV is considered by the Once Saved Always Saved crowd to be among their strongest "proof texts". It's claimed, "Those who are saved but continue to work iniquity will not be lost because only those Jesus never knew will be told to depart from Him."

Matthew 7 KJV
[21] Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
[22] Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

[23] And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

The reason they conclude "only" those Jesus never knew will be told to depart is because they indeed read the word "many" but unconsciously interpret it as "all". Did Jesus say "all" who hear Him say to depart will be unknown by Him? No. He said "many" - "many" is not the same thing as "all".

Yes, there will be many in that day Jesus never knew to whom He will command to depart. However, there will also be those He knew full well but they allowed widespread iniquity to kill their agape cold and dead, leaving them unable to endure to the end and be saved, according to Matthew 24:12-13 KJV - they, too, will hear those same tragic words of Jesus.

So, who only will enter the kingdom of heaven? "He that doeth the will of My Father which is in heaven" (Matthew 7:21 KJV). Iniquity workers are not doing the will of the Father, no matter how high they raise their praise hands in church. Let's all strive to be among those who "do His commandments, that they may have a right to the Tree of Life and may enter into the gates to the city" (Revelation 22:14 KJV).

Last edited:

Alfredthefifth

Jul 19, 2022
Greater Tucson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First did you judge someone? By that you will be judged.
Second, did you feed his sheep? This is two fold, did you walk and talk in the LOVE of JESUS and did you feed the hungry? Withholding Gods love, being to aloof from a sinner, you do not know Jesus. The early church took care of the poor and widows.

King David, the same prophet David that wrote the book of Psalms. How many times was he called to task by other prophets for straying far into sin? But his book of the Bible is written about God's love and Salvation.

There is a huge division about Christians being able to live a sinless life or not.

So do you freely speak the gosple?
Do work in any food ministry?
Do you use another's sin as a mirror on yourself?
These things will divide the sheep from the Goats!

Sin is the nature of mankind, disallowing this and judging others in what you disallow. That is the judgment where Jesus will know you or not know you.

Did you feed his sheep? His words and food? Or did you keep it locked away in a great cathedral of your version of pureness?
Look in this mirror and judge yourself!

Alfredthefifth

Reactions: marks

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those Jesus will say He never knew are them that were never His Sheep for whom He died. He could never say that to them He died for, because He said of them Jn 10:14-15

14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.

15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is correct that Lord Jesus was pointing directly to... CLAIMED believers on Him. The evidence is solid on that because of their works in Him. Thusly, are those who don't believe on Jesus Christ going to be casting out demons, and doing many wonderful works in His Name? Not likely. So why do some push the vain excuse that Jesus was not speaking about true believers on Him?

I'll tell you why. It's because those don't want to admit that a Christian believer CAN fall away from Jesus by working iniquity!

I will never say those Jesus says to get away from Him when He appears are condemned to perish in the future "lake of fire". Jesus telling to get away from Him at His return isn't about that. It simply means those will not... be among His elect that reign with Him over the nations with the rod of iron. Instead, those believers will be under that rod in that future time.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those Jesus will say He never knew are them that were never His Sheep for whom He died. He could never say that to them He died for, because He said of them Jn 10:14-15

15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.
Thats funny the OP verses never mention " sheep " do they ?

Reading your " hyper " calvinism into scripture again eh ?

thats called eisegesis ( hyper calvinism ) just the opposite of exegesis ( Biblical Christianity )

hope this helps !!!

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
davy

It is correct that Lord Jesus was pointing directly to... CLAIMED believers on Him. The evidence is solid on that because of their works in Him. Thusly, are those who don't believe on Jesus Christ going to be casting out demons, and doing many wonderful works in His Name? Not likely. So why do some push the vain excuse that Jesus was not speaking about true believers on Him?

Yes it was possible to have done those works in Christs name and yet be not true believers in Him, that was the point Jesus was making, In fact judas was a good example i believe of that.

If Jesus says He never knew them, then they really never knew Him John 10:14

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 7:21-23 KJV is considered by the Once Saved Always Saved crowd to be among their strongest "proof texts". It's claimed, "Those who are saved but continue to work iniquity will not be lost because only those Jesus never knew will be told to depart from Him."

Matthew 7 KJV
[21] Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
[22] Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

[23] And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

The reason they conclude "only" those Jesus never knew will be told to depart is because they indeed read the word "many" but unconsciously interpret it as "all". Did Jesus say "all" who hear Him say to depart will be unknown by Him? No. He said "many" - "many" is not the same thing as "all".

Yes, there will be many in that day Jesus never knew to whom He will command to depart. However, there will also be those He knew full well but they allowed widespread iniquity to kill their agape cold and dead, leaving them unable to endure to the end and be saved, according to Matthew 24:12-13 KJV - they, too, will hear those same tragic words of Jesus.

So, who only will enter the kingdom of heaven? "He that doeth the will of My Father which is in heaven" (Matthew 7:21 KJV). Iniquity workers are not doing the will of the Father, no matter how high they raise their praise hands in church. Let's all strive to be among those who "do His commandments, that they may have a right to the Tree of Life and may enter into the gates to the city" (Revelation 22:14 KJV).
There will be many who will desire entrance, and will cite the reason being that they did all these great works. Not that they've trusted Jesus, not that they are spiritually alive in the Spirit. That they did all these "works".

Jesus will respond, I never knew you, depart from me - your "works" are iniquity!

This has no bearing one way or the other on whether rebirth is forever, as I see it.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I'll tell you why. It's because those don't want to admit that a Christian believer CAN fall away from Jesus by working iniquity!

I will never say those Jesus says to get away from Him when He appears are condemned to perish in the future "lake of fire". Jesus telling to get away from Him at His return isn't about that. It simply means those will not... be among His elect that reign with Him over the nations with the rod of iron. Instead, those believers will be under that rod in that future time.
The thing is, while they claimed wonderful works done in Jesus' Name, Jesus redefined their works as "iniquity". So I wouldn't look at that a a "proof of their rebirth".

Much love!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Jesus surely said this, however, isn't it noteworthy that we apply it to others....not ourselves.

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There are believers who do works in His name out of wrong motives, for reasons like ego, ambition, fame and fortune. Wielding God's power for their own gain. While in their own personal walk they aren't denying themselves and taking up their cross and following/obeying His leading. I don't believe it's God's will for the spotlight to be on His works in a worldly way. Jesus never sought the spotlight, rather He ran from it as much as it was possible. And He would only have used donated money that He needed for basic personal needs....He sure wasn't building Himself a mansion or jets and expensive cars.

It comes across to me that He was saying to those that it would be AS IF He never knew them. God knowing the end from the beginning, "I never knew you" being heaven's perspective outside the realm of time.

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus surely said this, however, isn't it noteworthy that we apply it to others....not ourselves.
I believe it applies to the non elect, the goats of mankind who Jesus didnt Love nor die for.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The thing is, while they claimed wonderful works done in Jesus' Name, Jesus redefined their works as "iniquity". So I wouldn't look at that a a "proof of their rebirth".

Much love!

Not good enough. One does NOT do works in Jesus' Name as an unbeliever, and it's as simple as that.

Listen to The Holy Spirit, what He is revealing to you about your sins. You don't have to actually hear a voice or words to know when we mess up, He'll show us IF we continue to believe on Jesus Christ and desire to keep His commandments. Then when you are shown, ask Jesus forgiveness repenting to The Father through Jesus, which is why He gave us to say the prayer in Luke 11 which asks forgiveness.

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
not this Christian parody site
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Who is he talking about,to?

Nominal ,name only,Christians.

''never knew'' you. Jesus was the Lamb slain before the foundation of the world .
Before the fall.Before sin entered the world by one man, Adam. Interesting isn't it? When Eve disobeyed God,sinned,first.

The Lamb's Book of Eternal Life containing the names of all whom God would save was written before the foundation of the world too.

Jesus ] '' I never knew you...''
Is referring to those whose names are not in his Book of Eternal life.
Never knew. Not, I don't know you. Never, God is aware in terms of eternity, never knew you.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

Reader,

When you study that verse in context , comparing scripture with scripture, then that verse is clearly understood to not be talking to the born again.
Now, deceived people, will try to use that verse, and a verse in Hebrews, and a verse in James, and one or 2 in Matthew, to try to refute the Cross of Christ and deny the Grace of God.

Notice that Jesus says.....> """ i never knew you.""" to those in the verse.

So, that is not talking to the born again Christian., = as Christ most certainly KNOWS YOU< if you are the "temple of the Holy Spirit".
Jesus most certainly KNOWS YOU< if you are a SON/Daughter of God, as Christ LIVES IN YOU.
Paul says that if Christ does not live IN YOU< then you do not belong to God.

So, when you hear or read demonic Cross rejecting heretical teachings ..Hebrews 13:9.....that try to prove that Jesus does not "KNOW" the Born again, then mark this person as a teacher of false theology, who is trying to ruin your faith in Christ, and deceive you.​

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who is he talking about,to?

Nominal ,name only,Christians.

''never knew'' you. Jesus was the Lamb slain before the foundation of the world .
Before the fall.Before sin entered the world by one man, Adam. Interesting isn't it? When Eve disobeyed God,sinned,first.

The Lamb's Book of Eternal Life containing the names of all whom God would save was written before the foundation of the world too.

Jesus ] '' I never knew you...''
Is referring to those whose names are not in his Book of Eternal life.
Never knew. Not, I don't know you. Never, God is aware in terms of eternity, never knew you.

No, He is talking about Christians who will profess how they did many wonderful works in His Name.

And it will be because they no longer paid attention to their future sins in doing iniquity, that will get them into trouble when He comes.

God will not be mocked. Best to repent and get right with Him, and that applies to myself and to every one of His believers through His Son Jesus Christ.

Got a problem with a specific sin? Take it to Lord Jesus, repenting to Him, and asking His help. Better to have that ongoing relationship of showing Him you're trying than to be cast to the "outer darkness" with the wicked when He comes.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not good enough. One does NOT do works in Jesus' Name as an unbeliever, and it's as simple as that.
Just the same, Jesus told them He never knew them. And besides, I can do anything in anyone's name, only, I'll be a liar if it's not true. Or deluded. Or something. Do you think there may be any liars, or deluded ones?

Much love!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
No, He is talking about Christians who will profess

There are no "christians" in that verse.
How do you know? Its because until Jesus dies on the Cross, there are no Christians.
There are believers, and there are Apostles... but the Holy Spirit is not given yet..
All that happens well past Matt 7.
See, its by believing in that Sacrifice of Christ on the Cross, that CHRISTIANITY, begins.
So, in Matt 7, there is No Christ on the Cross, Yet.
But 20 Chapters later, Jesus dies on the Cross for the sin of the world.

That verse, is talking about religious people who try to be like Christ, and who probably are water baptized.
They are probably good people, caring, church members... and even know a lot about Jesus, and the bible, but, they do not know Him as "born again".
And that is why Jesus says, that He does not KNOW them...
See, you have to be BORN AGAIN, and become a SON/Daughter of GOD, to become Known by God.

Let me explain, again, as ive explained this in about 10 different Threads written by these people on this Forum.

God, Has Sons, and Jesus has a BRIDE.
God Has Sons, and Jesus has a "BODY of Christ".
The bible phrase that describes "flesh becoming flesh", or to become "ONE"... is the same word that describes a person being born again as the Bride of Christ.
Its this phrase..."to KNOW".

Now let me bring it down to the real and back off the spiritual aspect just a bit so that i can give this understanding to you very DIRECTLY.

Reader.....The first time you have SEXUAL RELATIONS with someone, that is "to KNOW" them, as that is "flesh joining flesh", and becoming "one".
See that?
So, when Jesus says HE does not "KNOW" those people in that verse, He is saying, you are not my BRIDE, you and i are not become ONE, Spiritually = I dont KNOW YOU.

See that?
So, all the born again, are become "ONE with God", and "the Bride of Christ", as that is to be KNOWN by God and Christ.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
"depart from me i never knew you".

This verse is used by the religious and water baptized but lost, and nearly every CULT in existence to try to keep you from trusting in the finished work of Christ on the Cross, after you are born again.

Listen carefully.....

If you are born again, then the Devil has lost.
He has LOST the war, regarding his fight to make sure that you died damned and hell bound.
But he has not given up on you, he has only failed to keep you out of heaven.

His next agenda is this. = To cause you to lose faith in Jesus and have you believe that you didnt lose faith in Christ.
That is his clever deception.
He will have you in a broken faith, "fallen from Grace", "In the flesh" "carnally minded" and you will BELIEVE you are not.

How does He do it?
Very simple. He gets you to NOT BELIEVE that God Through Jesus who saved you, keeps you saved.
Now, think for just a second..
Does not even common sense teach you that what SAVES YOU, is what KEEPS YOU SAVED?
How can it not?

Yet, the Devil will have you believing that you have to do it for yourself, and his ministers will endlessly try to convince you that your salvation is all on your back to carry and perhaps lose.
And how do you know if he has deceived you?
= You will believe you can lose your salvation.
See that? That is NO FAITH IN CHRIST TO KEEP YOU SAVED. And that is a mind that is blinded from the Gospel TRUTH. That is a faith that is shifted from faith in CHRIST to faith in Self..... Faith in Works. Faith in Self EFFORT.... Faith in Commandments..... Faith in holding on to anything at all except ONLY Jesus Himself to KEEP YOU SAVED.

So, what do you believe keeps you saved? ????
What ?

Water Baptism?
Mary ?
Confessing Sin?
Church Membership?
Water baptism?
Taking Sacraments and doing Penance?
Trying to do something or not do something? ???
See all that? That is YOU doing something for yourself (self effort) that YOU TRUST, and that is NOT faith in Christ to SAVE YOU and KEEP YOU SAVED.

Let me dial it in for you.
Hear me now...
If what you are trusting in, to keep you saved.....to get you into heaven... did not die on the CROSS = then your faith is broken, misplaced, subverted, and ruined.

Reader......Are you trusting in "holding onto your faith? or trying to "abide" by SELF effort?
Well, did "holding unto your faith, die on the Cross for you"?
Did trying to 'abide" by self effort die on the Cross for you?
THINK.

Did confessing sin and repenting all the time, die on the Cross for you?
If it did, then keep confessing and repenting as that is your SAVIOR.... you believe.

Do you see it yet?

Did water baptism die on the Cross for you?
If it did, then keep believing that that water washed your sin away.

Did, "trying to endure to the end' die on the Cross for you?
If so, have at it till your last breath.

See it?
See what DIDNT die on the Cross for your sin that you are trusting in as if it did?

LISTEN.
God provide only ONE WAY to be saved and stay saved... and JESUS is THE ONLY WAY, and none of that other JUNK. And its all JUNK compared to JESUS. John 14:6
Believe it.

==========================================

Now let me show you the verse....

"depart from me i never knew you."""

Reader......Heretics world wide and universe deep try to NAIL you with this verse, if you are born again. They try to teach and do, that YOU can be that hell bound person, born again.
So, mark the person who teaches you this filthy lie, as they are a Dark Light.
What is that? That is the opposite of a "child of the Light" with "Jesus being the Light of the World".

So that verse..... Its very simple to unchain yourself from it, if some deceiver has you believing that it is you, or could be.

Now notice.... Jesus said.......that you are to depart from Him, (after you die) based on one situation.

1.) "I never KNEW YOU."

See that? "i never KNEW YOU".

Now, are you paying attention?
Listen.
When you are born again.....Christ, God, and the Holy Spirit, come to live in you, as you become "the TEMPLE of the HOLY Spirit".
If you are born again, you become "ONE with God".
If you are born again, you become "seated in heavenly places, in Christ".
If you are born again, you have become a SON/Daughter of God "in Christ".
If you are born again, you become an "heir of God", and a "joint heir with Jesus".
If you are born again, you possess ETERNAL Life, and Jesus is Eternal Life who is in you.
If you are are born again.....you are this... "The righteousness of GOD, in Christ".
If you are born again, you have become... "As JESUS IS, ... so are the born again... IN THIS WORLD"".

Now, i ask you. = Can God, Christ, and Holy Spirit ....live in you, and not Know you?
Can you be "seated in heavenly places, IN CHRIST", and Jesus not know you?
Can you be a heir of God, and a Joint Heir with Christ, and Jesus not know you?
Can you be a SON/Daughter of GOD, and JESUS not know you?

Listen... Can GOD be your Heavenly FATHER, and Jesus say... "I never knew you" after you die?

Do you see it Yet?

So, the next time a DECEIVER tries to subvert your faith by twisting that verse into their LIE, just remember what they are, who they are, and what they are trying to do to you.

Reactions: Blue Dragonfly's

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
He never knew them, because their name is not in his Book of Life.
We see such [people now, claiming to heal ''in Jesus name when they are charlatans.

Anyone can claim his name behind their works. The difference being those whom he works through and does know get results. Those charlatans whom he's never known do not.
It's the same now as it was then.
Just the same, Jesus told them He never knew them. And besides, I can do anything in anyone's name, only, I'll be a liar if it's not true. Or deluded. Or something. Do you think there may be any liars, or deluded ones?

Much love!

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
"depart from me i never knew you".

This verse is used by the religious and water baptized but lost, and nearly every CULT in existence to try to keep you from trusting in the finished work of Christ on the Cross, after you are born again.

Listen carefully.....

If you are born again, then the Devil has lost.
He has LOST the war, regarding his fight to make sure that you died damned and hell bound.
But he has not given up on you, he has only failed to keep you out of heaven.

His next agenda is this. = To cause you to lose faith in Jesus and have you believe that you didnt lose faith in Christ.
That is his clever deception.
He will have you in a broken faith, "fallen from Grace", "In the flesh" "carnally minded" and you will BELIEVE you are not.

How does He do it?
Very simple. He gets you to NOT BELIEVE that God Through Jesus who saved you, keeps you saved.
Now, think for just a second..
Does not even common sense teach you that what SAVES YOU, is what KEEPS YOU SAVED?
How can it not?

Yet, the Devil will have you believing that you have to do it for yourself, and his ministers will endlessly try to convince you that your salvation is all on your back to carry and perhaps lose.
And how do you know if he has deceived you?
= You will believe you can lose your salvation.
See that? That is NO FAITH IN CHRIST TO KEEP YOU SAVED. And that is a mind that is blinded from the Gospel TRUTH. That is a faith that is shifted from faith in CHRIST to faith in Self..... Faith in Works. Faith in Self EFFORT.... Faith in Commandments..... Faith in holding on to anything at all except ONLY Jesus Himself to KEEP YOU SAVED.

So, what do you believe keeps you saved? ????
What ?

Water Baptism?
Mary ?
Confessing Sin?
Church Membership?
Water baptism?
Taking Sacraments and doing Penance?
Trying to do something or not do something? ???
See all that? That is YOU doing something for yourself (self effort) that YOU TRUST, and that is NOT faith in Christ to SAVE YOU and KEEP YOU SAVED.

Let me dial it in for you.
Hear me now...
If what you are trusting in, to keep you saved.....to get you into heaven... did not die on the CROSS = then your faith is broken, misplaced, subverted, and ruined.

Reader......Are you trusting in "holding onto your faith? or trying to "abide" by SELF effort?
Well, did "holding unto your faith, die on the Cross for you"?
Did trying to 'abide" by self effort die on the Cross for you?
THINK.

Did confessing sin and repenting all the time, die on the Cross for you?
If it did, then keep confessing and repenting as that is your SAVIOR.... you believe.

Do you see it yet?

Did water baptism die on the Cross for you?
If it did, then keep believing that that water washed your sin away.

Did, "trying to endure to the end' die on the Cross for you?
If so, have at it till your last breath.

See it?
See what DIDNT die on the Cross for your sin that you are trusting in as if it did?

LISTEN.
God provide only ONE WAY to be saved and stay saved... and JESUS is THE ONLY WAY, and none of that other JUNK. And its all JUNK compared to JESUS. John 14:6
Believe it.

==========================================

Now let me show you the verse....

"depart from me i never knew you."""

Reader......Heretics world wide and universe deep try to NAIL you with this verse, if you are born again. They try to teach and do, that YOU can be that hell bound person, born again.
So, mark the person who teaches you this filthy lie, as they are a Dark Light.
What is that? That is the opposite of a "child of the Light" with "Jesus being the Light of the World".

So that verse..... Its very simple to unchain yourself from it, if some deceiver has you believing that it is you, or could be.

Now notice.... Jesus said.......that you are to depart from Him, (after you die) based on one situation.

1.) "I never KNEW YOU."

See that? "i never KNEW YOU".

Now, are you paying attention?
Listen.
When you are born again.....Christ, God, and the Holy Spirit, come to live in you, as you become "the TEMPLE of the HOLY Spirit".
If you are born again, you become "ONE with God".
If you are born again, you become "seated in heavenly places, in Christ".
If you are born again, you have become a SON/Daughter of God "in Christ".
If you are born again, you become an "heir of God", and a "joint heir with Jesus".
If you are born again, you possess ETERNAL Life, and Jesus is Eternal Life who is in you.
If you are are born again.....you are this... "The righteousness of GOD, in Christ".
If you are born again, you have become... "As JESUS IS, ... so are the born again... IN THIS WORLD"".

Now, i ask you. = Can God, Christ, and Holy Spirit ....live in you, and not Know you?
Can you be "seated in heavenly places, IN CHRIST", and Jesus not know you?
Can you be a heir of God, and a Joint Heir with Christ, and Jesus not know you?
Can you be a SON/Daughter of GOD, and JESUS not know you?

Listen... Can GOD be your Heavenly FATHER, and Jesus say... "I never knew you" after you die?

Do you see it Yet?

So, the next time a DECEIVER tries to subvert your faith by twisting that verse into their LIE, just remember what they are, who they are, and what they are trying to do to you.
You would think it would make sense. God's free irrevocable gift of faith and Salvation is exactly what God said it is. And Jesus died to seal with his blood,as is tradition,that new covenant.

While the enemy of God would be committed to obscuring that fact because it guarantees he's lost his [power over those souls for eternity.

Not one to admit to losing he , the eternal liar , pushes the anti-gospel. The antithesis to the gospel.

No you're not eternally saved. Yes,you can lose your salvation.
Thinking you're eternally saved is a license to sin with impunity.
Because Satan wants to obscure those verses that say those who are in Christ don't make a habit of sinning. If they do, they have never known Jesus.
Satan claims Once Saved Always Saved , Once Sealed Always Sealed, is a lie.