And The Final Verdict Is,.. GUILTY!!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Kaz

Apr 18, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
While he was subdued another officer could have cuffed him and put him in the car.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know that I'm new here and my opinion doesn't count for much

Don’t worry friend; my opinions don’t count either. LOL!

but if I was cop with other cops around me and the man I was pinning down told me that he couldn't breathe.

I hate to say this, but do you know what the penalty for disobedient children who refused multiple commands by their parents was in the Old Testament?:

Deuteronomy 21:18-19,21
[18] If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them: [19] Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place; [21] And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.

Even Jesus referenced this scripture:

Matthew 15:4
For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death.

People should honor, respect, and fear the police! That’s how you put evil away.

But no! Now you have the children of rebellion (who should have been dealt with long ago) openly filming police and cursing at them without fear!

It’s only going to get worse.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I personally have mixed views on this trial, personally I don’t see how it could have been a fair one give the awareness that if he was found innocent there would have been riots. If you were on the jury would you want that on your conscience, let alone the fact that many ruthless people would have been aware of who was sitting on that jury. That kind of gives the guilty verdict an edge. Is this police officer guilty of contributing to this mans death, with out a doubt, and for that alone their needs to be accountability of some kind.
Do I think he deserves the death penalty, no way !
What I do hope is that this whole experience brings about some kind of change in this mans heart, so I will be praying for him as he has lost his freedom, about to enter prison where cops are not liked, and no doubt any power that he felt he could off load on to others will be limited , the shoe will be on the other foot.
Surely our desire should be that people find the Lord !
Rita

Agios

Jun 2, 2020
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sorry, but I disagree. The man didn't have to die. They could have tasered him, use other cops to subdue him, cuff him and put him in the car.
OR..... he could have STOPPED all criminal behavior and become a law abiding citizen. Gee, the thought... seems so far fetched.

Reactions: NayborBear

Kaz

Apr 18, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
OR..... he could have STOPPED all criminal behavior and become a law abiding citizen. Gee, the thought... seems so far fetched.
Sure. He made bad decisions in life. That doesn't mean he deserves to die. It does say "Thou shalt not murder.",not "Thou shalt not murder only law abiding people.

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I personally have mixed views on this trial, personally I don’t see how it could have been a fair one give the awareness that if he was found innocent there would have been riots. If you were on the jury would you want that on your conscience, let alone the fact that many ruthless people would have been aware of who was sitting on that jury. That kind of gives the guilty verdict an edge. Is this police officer guilty of contributing to this mans death, with out a doubt, and for that alone their needs to be accountability of some kind.
Do I think he deserves the death penalty, no way !
What I do hope is that this whole experience brings about some kind of change in this mans heart, so I will be praying for him as he has lost his freedom, about to enter prison where cops are not liked, and no doubt any power that he felt he could off load on to others will be limited , the shoe will be on the other foot.
Surely our desire should be that people find the Lord !
Rita

I still think that the police officer deserves death but other than that we agree.

Sure. He made bad decisions in life. That doesn't mean he deserves to die. It does say "Thou shalt not murder.". Not "Thou shalt not murder only law abiding people.

Exactly. 7-07 or whoever the heck is appears to be a troll so I'm just ignoring him from now on.

Reactions: Kaz

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It does say "Thou shalt not murder."

It’s not murder. It’s God’s justice being executed on a resister of the law enforcer.

For:

Romans 13:4
[4] For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.

Kaz

Apr 18, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
He could have been overwhelmed and put into cuffs and into the car. He wasn't
I still think that the police officer deserves death but other than that we agree.

Exactly. 7-07 or whoever the heck is appears to be a troll so I'm just ignoring him from now on.

Kaz

Apr 18, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It’s not murder. It’s God’s justice being executed on a resister of the law enforcer.

For:

Romans 13:4
[4] For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.
If that's true, then why did God make that commandment. Isn't He the one who is the ultimate judge?

Kaz

Apr 18, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@April_Rose

I'm new here, but not to internet forums. I've encountered many trolls. See? lol

JavyUBs.jpg

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don’t worry friend; my opinions don’t count either. LOL!

I hate to say this, but do you know what the penalty for disobedient children who refused multiple commands by their parents was in the Old Testament?:

Deuteronomy 21:18-19,21
[18] If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them: [19] Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place; [21] And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.

Even Jesus referenced this scripture:

Matthew 15:4
For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death.

People should honor, respect, and fear the police! That’s how you put evil away.

But no! Now you have the children of rebellion (who should have been dealt with long ago) openly filming police and cursing at them without fear!

It’s only going to get worse.

Finally! Someone gets it. Thank you for seeing through God’s eyes, not emotions nor the mob’s eyes.

Agios

Jun 2, 2020
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sure. He made bad decisions in life. That doesn't mean he deserves to die. It does say "Thou shalt not murder.",not "Thou shalt not murder only law abiding people.
Check this link out Kaz, the ONLY killings the media pays attention to are blacks. Other races are killed by police, too, whites over double the numbers but we just don't hear about these. They WANT to continue this ridiculous race war:

People shot to death by U.S. police, by race 2021 | Statista

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Floyd was not murdered, but rather killed in the commission of multiple crimes. He caused his own death.

Reactions: Michiah-Imla

Kaz

Apr 18, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I feel bad for sounding argumentative here, but they weren't dealing with a group of people armed with machine guns and grenades. They could have subdued him
Check this link out Kaz, the ONLY killings the media pays attention to are blacks. Other races are killed by police, too, whites over double the numbers but we just don't hear about these. They WANT to continue this ridiculous race war:

People shot to death by U.S. police, by race 2021 | Statista
Hi Agios :)

Who cares what race they are? I doubt God pays any attention to the media when one of His children is murdered.

Kaz

Apr 18, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Floyd was not murdered, but rather killed in the commission of multiple crimes. He caused his own death.
Sir, you still didn't answer my question. When he was pinned down they could have had another officer cuff him behind the back, even pepper spray him and put him in the car. Why keep him pinned down even though he couldn't breathe until he died?