Angels

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

How many angels?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 4 57.1%

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • more

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Show me the name Jesus in the Old Testament.

Modalism and Jesus Only teach a different god.
don't have to show you, his name was revealed when he came in flesh. no Personal name was given in the OT, because he had not yet come IN PERSON. but the Name Jesus which was in existance before he came in the flesh. scripture,
Luke 2:21 And when eight days were accomplished for the circumcising of the child, his name was called JESUS, which was so named of the angel before he was conceived in the womb.
now, CoreIssue, have any child been name before they was even conceived?, not just before being born, but before conception... NO. only when he cane in flesh was his name was know, supportive scripture,
Isa 52:6 Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I.

when did that happen?,
John 8:24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

there he is, your know in that day. well that day has come..... (smile).

now, you go back to any of my post, and find anywhere that I said that the NAME "JESUS" was given in the OT.

oh yes I declare and still do that he, who is Name JESUS was in the OT. .... (smile)... LOL.

now quote me on that.

and to prove it, just answer my question which i have put to you,

is this one person, or two, NOW WE'LL SEE IF THE PERSON WHOM YOU CALL FATHER IS REALLY JESUS....
John 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Isa 44:24 Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself

YOUR ANSWER please.
so Enoch111, is this two persons, or One in the SAME Person?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What do you mean "ONLY?"
don't mean to interrupt, but the name was hidden in the term "Salvation". for he saves. which Jacob knew "only" of his epithet of the Messiah. scripture,
Gen 49:10 The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be.

look up the word "Shiloh"

PS I know what you're after, JESUS didn't teach it.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
YOUR ANSWER please.
Two Persons, one God. Unfathomable by human reason.

Please note the distinction in verse 44:6:
Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel [the Father], AND his redeemer the LORD of hosts [the Son]; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God. [ONE GOD]

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
don't have to show you, his name was revealed when he came in flesh. no Personal name was given in the OT, because he had not yet come IN PERSON. but the Name Jesus which was in existance before he came in the flesh. scripture,
Luke 2:21 And when eight days were accomplished for the circumcising of the child, his name was called JESUS, which was so named of the angel before he was conceived in the womb.
now, CoreIssue, have any child been name before they was even conceived?, not just before being born, but before conception... NO. only when he cane in flesh was his name was know, supportive scripture,
Isa 52:6 Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I.

when did that happen?,
John 8:24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

there he is, your know in that day. well that day has come..... (smile).

now, you go back to any of my post, and find anywhere that I said that the NAME "JESUS" was given in the OT.

oh yes I declare and still do that he, who is Name JESUS was in the OT. .... (smile)... LOL.

now quote me on that.

and to prove it, just answer my question which i have put to you,

is this one person, or two, NOW WE'LL SEE IF THE PERSON WHOM YOU CALL FATHER IS REALLY JESUS....
John 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Isa 44:24 Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself

YOUR ANSWER please.

Jesus is the name of the human flesh the second person of the Trinity indwells.

That flesh did not exist in the OT neither did the name.

As for your question it is one person with two natures.

All you're doing is showing your biblical spiritual ignorance.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Two Persons, one God. Unfathomable by human reason.

Please note the distinction in verse 44:6:
Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel [the Father], AND his redeemer the LORD of hosts [the Son]; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God. [ONE GOD]
I'm glade you gave that scripture. see that "and "HIS" redeemer. the context is the same person, it's Jacob redeemer who "ALSO" is the LORD, the King of Israel. just read the the verses befor this one... (smile).

and two, are you saying that the Son is the "LORD", all caps ..... (smile). correct, it's the same person, listen to the the scripture that YOU gave, "I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God. see the "and" is describing both titles of the same one person. "King" "and" Redeemer. now let's see who this is. scripture,
Rev 1:17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:
just as I have been saying all along.

see how easy it is to reproof your lack of Knowledge of the scriptures. see that conjunction "and" connects the "LORD the King" to the "REDEEMER".

now since you cannot answer my Johnh 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24.

let's stay in Isaiah.

Isa 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he". see your ... "and" there... :D the first "WITH" last, now this,

Isa 48:12 Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last. now Enoch111, how many person is "I".

he's "ALSO". .... (smile)... lol. how simple

see, the trinity is nothing but modalism in "reverse" .... what a GREAT deception...... LOL. oh well.

Reactions: Rollo Tamasi

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They only baptize in the name of Jesus and they believe Jesus is the name of the solitary individual God. They deny the Trinity
he was speaking of what you said, "Modalism and Jesus Only teach a different god".

which he don't, that's what he was getting at.

Reactions: Rollo Tamasi

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
he was speaking of what you said, "Modalism and Jesus Only teach a different god".

which he don't, that's what he was getting at.

Well the Trinitarian God is not the same as a single person God rotating between the roles of father son and Holy Ghost

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
or two idiots who don't know any better than to try and define God for everyone else bc they cannot deal with the Unknown God of Scripture
idiots have no knowledge of God, but we have his Spirit that teaches us all things. unless there are idiots who don't read the bible.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
but we have his Spirit that teaches us all things.
well, you got something anyway, judging from the fact you refute Scripture every time you post i'd say it was prolly tares
ps your "we" runs in a crack and hides every time i wanna talk to it, so i don't believe it exists either, except also in your mind

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well, you got something anyway, judging from the fact you refute Scripture every time you post i'd say it was prolly tares
ps your "we" runs in a crack and hides every time i wanna talk to it, so i don't believe it exists either, except also in your mind
Rom 14:13 Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumblingblock or an occasion to fall in his brother's way.