Another Trump Triumph: In Landslide Victory President Donald Trump Re-Elected!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[
IMO, Trump is the better choice. I am not confident saying that because Trump is unpredictable. However, Trump is no saint and he is probably not even a Christian. Remember, many presidents tell us what they think we want to hear. If Trump wants the evangelical vote, then he must say he is a Christian (Christians fall for this every election, it seems). Trump is a deeply flawed man; I say that knowing that I am flawed, as well. His ego does not reflect Christian humility or meekness, and he exaggerates to such a degree that many misperceive these exaggerations as lies. He is a womanizer who speaks degenerative words about women. He is greedy and is extremely unlikely to reside in Heaven when all is said and done (Jesus told us this about the rich, remember). Trump's life does not reflect Christian values, but he does support Christian values with his office and policies (mostly). Trump is the better option because of what Devin wrote (above).

Pence is someone I can admire as a person, at least as far as I am aware. Pence does appear to be an honest Christian.

The issue of the prophecy is worth ignoring. So many Christians have prophesized falsely, it's a wonder if any of those Christians will join us in Heaven. Please, any who believe such prediction - remember when it does not come true, and be a little more humble next time you are supporting another false prophet. It makes it more difficult for us to recognize the real prophet when he/she does come along.

Anyone who is committed to the Lord Jesus Christ is going to Heaven. I am grateful He knows our hearts and all our actions. God works everything together for the good for those who love Him and are called according to His purpose..

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... But ...Trump and Pence as the 2 prophets of Revelation - that's a stretch (IMO). However, I hope I am wrong because that means Jesus is coming soon! :)

I could ask you a simple handful of questions which would prove that you're not currently equipped to make that assessment. But it seems EVERYONE has an OPINION with NO FOUNDATION. The use their FEELINGS, instead of Scripture. And I don't expect you to be any different, --but if you're up to the "test" then LETS GO! -- Rock & Roll! :)

Bobby Jo

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm up to the test! Prove to me that Trump & Pence are the 2 prophets from Revelation.
Shall we open a different Topic or a Conversation?

And by the way, -- A LOT of people think they're up to a task only to bail because they won't do the work, or because their doctrine LIES are more important than the TRUTH of Scripture. But you might be the FIRST to actually seek the TRUTH!
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let's do it right here. You should understand that I have limited time to communicate on this forum. I have five minutes free every hour. Most of my comments are before I start work, and some during work. So, if I do not respond until the following day, please be patient.

Nah, -- I ain't gonna tie up someone else's Topic.

But for the sake of expediting let me start with the FIRST TASK, -- determining the Scriptural Prophetic time-line through the Book of Psalms --, and whether you are aware of it's existence?

And if you don't want to continue this discussion, then I understand. But if you're really "up to it", then choose a format, -- but not here!
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You and me both!

:eek:
I ain't waiting. There's too much to be done while it's day, before no man can work. And we only have about some six to nine months before we can't buy or sell.

The SMART Jews got out of Europe BEFORE World War II started. -- A co-worker's grandfather sent his wife and young son (his own father) to Canada with the expectation that he would follow shortly after tending to some financial matters, but the doors closed and he perished in the ovens.

Matt. 24:15 “So when you see the desolating sacrilege spoken of by the prophet Daniel, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand), 16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains; 17 let him who is on the housetop not go down to take what is in his house; 18 and let him who is in the field not turn back to take his mantle.

... or maybe you COULD wait a little longer ... :rolleyes:
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I ain't waiting. There's too much to be done while it's day, before no man can work. And we only have about some six to nine months before we can't buy or sell.

The SMART Jews got out of Europe BEFORE World War II started. -- A co-worker's grandfather sent his wife and young son (his own father) to Canada with the expectation that he would follow shortly after caring for some financial matters, but the doors closed and he perished in the ovens.

Matt. 24:15 “So when you see the desolating sacrilege spoken of by the prophet Daniel, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand), 16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains; 17 let him who is on the housetop not go down to take what is in his house; 18 and let him who is in the field not turn back to take his mantle.

... or maybe you COULD wait a little longer ... :rolleyes:
Bobby Jo

Where do you think you'll be able to hide?

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where do you think you'll be able to hide?

OUT OF THE CITIES?

Maybe in a remote location? ... Where the government will be so busy controlling the masses, that they won't have the resources to go into the nether regions? Like maybe 8,000 ft in the mountains? -- I ain't staying in the townsite, that'd be foolish. I've got a LIFEBOAT where I hope to "stay below the radar".

But that's only half the question. The IMPORTANT HALF is the timing, -- and it doesn't seem to bother most people. They're content being SURPRISED:

1 Thess. 5:3 When people say, “There is peace and security,” then sudden destruction will come upon them as travail comes upon a woman with child, and there will be no escape. 4 But you are not in darkness, brethren, for that day to surprise you like a thief.

And there's no guarantees that we'll get through this alive, but I CAN GUARANTEE that my chances are some TEN THOUSAND PERCENT better than staying in the Townsite, where it not only EXPOSES ME and MINE, but is on a NUCLEAR TARGET LIST.

Matt. 24:16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains

And so all I can say to those people who are warned to FLEE THE CITIES (Rev. 18:4) is:

Good Luck! o_O
Bobby Jo

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yea , as far as kim clement . Nope . not a prophet any man should follow .
I did not catch the names of the others . But rest assured if kenneth copeland or paula white is amongst those names ,
I WOULD flee them . Oh yes i have examine them . And they are bad news my friend .

I haven't read the link yet, but I would agree about White and Copeland. There was a time when I actually liked Copeland (in the 90s). I thought he was funny. But I knew fairly quickly he was something of a quack theologically, and his "prophecies" were as generic as... well, a can of Spam. I was hoping he would finally knock it off after he "blew" Covid away - and I imitated that in front of my wife for a few weeks cuz I just couldn't help but make fun of it - but apparently not.

Despite the things that dreams have told me about what is coming, I honestly can't say as I know for certain what happens November 3rd or not. I have simply reported what they were communicating faithfully. But I see this phenomenon as not even an attempt at genuine prophecy. It's just bandwagoning, to tell you the truth. You see it in the Old Testament as well. Everybody would jump on one opinion just because they assumed it was true, and then the wheels come off the bandwagon everybody was standing on.

Even if Trump won, I wouldn't trust them quite honestly. They come off like a bunch of copycats just trying to make themselves look gifted and "anointed of God."

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... God that tells me my diet, and my medical care, and how to do my job at work, and what to do with my time, will also tell me when to go where. ...

I don't disagree, and would NEVER presume to tell someone else what to do. That ain't my job.

However, GOD DOES give us information to save our lives and possessions. And if I don't warn you what SCRIPTURE SAYS then your blood will be my head.

So don't believe ME, -- but BELIEVE SCRIPTURE!
Bobby Jo

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anyone wanna help with this . Also the two witnesses call down plagues upon the earth and judgments .
They are not mike pence and trump . If anyone else wants to help our dear friend bobby , now is the time .

I don't know who responded to this, but I have tried a few times. He's dead set on this belief apparently, for whatever reason.

I just hope he doesn't get sick of all those canned goods and imperishables he's been storing up, cuz if not they're gonna go bad, Lol.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Start another topic. I don't know what a 'conversation' is.

... on the top right of the screen there's "YOU" / "INBOX" / "ALERTS". Open "INBOX" and select "Conversation". -- This may be the best being that we BOTH have other things that keep us from responding in a timely fashion.

Bobby Jo :)

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree! And I pray that God will make a way where there seems to be no way.

And I pray with you, that Doors will be Opened, Paths made Straight, and Spirits Refreshed! :)

PW, let me share that GOD has done MIRACLES for me in my pursuit of HIS Will in my life. And I believe HE will meet and EXCEED every petition you place at HIS Feet. :)

With Very Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not really . some of those same prophets so called , also prophesied a mitt romney win . Just cause they get it right
dont make them true . Anyone can guess or have a feeling and be right .
Just always remember that as well my friend .

Well if they have prophesied in teh name of the Lord in teh past and have been wrong- No follower of Jesus should listen to them, but shunthem for falsely prophesying in the name of the Lord!

Status
Not open for further replies.