Another Trump Triumph: In Landslide Victory President Donald Trump Re-Elected!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I haven't read the link yet, but I would agree about White and Copeland. There was a time when I actually liked Copeland (in the 90s). I thought he was funny. But I knew fairly quickly he was something of a quack theologically, and his "prophecies" were as generic as... well, a can of Spam. I was hoping he would finally knock it off after he "blew" Covid away - and I imitated that in front of my wife for a few weeks cuz I just couldn't help but make fun of it - but apparently not.

Despite the things that dreams have told me about what is coming, I honestly can't say as I know for certain what happens November 3rd or not. I have simply reported what they were communicating faithfully. But I see this phenomenon as not even an attempt at genuine prophecy. It's just bandwagoning, to tell you the truth. You see it in the Old Testament as well. Everybody would jump on one opinion just because they assumed it was true, and then the wheels come off the bandwagon everybody was standing on.

Even if Trump won, I wouldn't trust them quite honestly. They come off like a bunch of copycats just trying to make themselves look gifted and "anointed of God."
A broken clock is right twice a day.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mmmmm!!!

:)

Fats are what make foods taste good!

:oops:

My favorite is bacon, I do like spam too, but I ate Costco type hotdogs everyday for a year to two years and started getting chest pains, so I stopped eating them and now I'm fine. Talk about what the heck :confused:

Last edited:
Reactions: marks

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't disagree, and would NEVER presume to tell someone else what to do. That ain't my job.

However, GOD DOES give us information to save our lives and possessions. And if I don't warn you what SCRIPTURE SAYS then your blood will be my head.

So don't believe ME, -- but BELIEVE SCRIPTURE!
Bobby Jo
God told Ezekiel that, in the Bible. Not to say you aren't responsible to what God has told you. But what Scripture says is that God told Ezekiel this. God told Noah to build a boat, so big. Are you building this boat? Big 3 decks? I expect not, because God told that to Noah, and it was specifically to him.

But I'm interested! I'm not fixed on one certain timeline or such, I've been watching a long time, and I've seen some very interesting things over these past decades, and in particular related to how people think of the end of the age, how, and when it comes.

The best I can tell is with a sudden destruction, worldwide cataclysm, at which time those "in Christ" are caught up to be with Jesus, the beast empire begins to form, and the 70th week of Daniel begins.

I'm simply a student of the Bible, with no agenda more than knowing my Unseen Creator as deeply as I can in this world, in this life. Let it be tomorrow, let it be in a 1000 years, I just study the Word.

Anyway, I agree with you, I don't like to hijack threads, but, if you build it, I will come.

Much love!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God told ...

... the church to "come out of her".

If you don't want to heed that warning, then: "lest you share in her punishment".

YOU have been WARNED by GOD. And so now YOU can make your CHOICE! :)
Bobby Jo

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... the church to "come out of her".

If you don't want to heed that warning, then: "lest you share in her punishment".

YOU have been WARNED by GOD. And so now YOU can make your CHOICE! :)
Bobby Jo
I've been warned by you.

It remains to be seen whether you are speaking for God.

Much love!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well if they have prophesied in teh name of the Lord in teh past and have been wrong- No follower of Jesus should listen to them, but shunthem for falsely prophesying in the name of the Lord!
Good advice my friend . Now to encourage you , i shunned them long ago . Lambs dont heed or let other lambs heed false ones .

Reactions: Ronald Nolette

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree, BobbyJo. However, I do not believe in modern prophets. I have seen too many incidences where modern prophets have been wrong. They never seem to remind us of their errors (which disqualifies them as a prophet, in my mind). I am well aware of Biblical prophecies and have them stored in memory in case something crops up that signifies a possible fulfillment of said prophecy. But, come on, Trump and Pence as the 2 prophets of Revelation - that's a stretch (IMO). However, I hope I am wrong because that means Jesus is coming soon! :)
That aint what JOHN said when JESUS said BEHOLD i come quickly . HE said EVEN SO COME LORD JESUS .
THERE will be no greater JOY than when our KING does come and the lambs are with HIM FOREVER .
And ps , JESUS CHRIST the same yesterday , today and forever , means cessationism , dont need to be beleived .
THe same gifts are still available today . AFTER JESUS comes we have no need for all of that . But till HE DO
the gifts remain . AND to put your mind at ease , Believe me i know that many , ever so many are false .
But it dont mean the gifts have ceased . IT just means we in the last days and JESUS said
Many false prophets would come and would decieve many .

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That aint what JOHN said when JESUS said BEHOLD i come quickly . HE said EVEN SO COME LORD JESUS .
THERE will be no greater JOY than when our KING does come and the lambs are with HIM FOREVER .
And ps , JESUS CHRIST the same yesterday , today and forever , means cessationism , dont need to be beleived .
THe same gifts are still available today . AFTER JESUS comes we have no need for all of that . But till HE DO
the gifts remain . AND to put your mind at ease , Believe me i know that many , ever so many are false .
But it dont mean the gifts have ceased . IT just means we in the last days and JESUS said
Many false prophets would come and would decieve many .

Right, Amigo, we don't throw out the baby with bathwater!

Reactions: amigo de christo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've been warned by you. ...

You CAUGHT ME. I secretly wrote the Book of REVELATION, got a DeLorean up to 88mph, left my "manuscript" back in time, -- all just to you fool.

I meant "fool you"! ;)
Bobby Jo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This time I think it's going to be the other way around, Truther.
Very well might be very true my friend .
All i know is real persecution is coming for the lambs . And not just in iran or china . I mean the western socities .
OH well , i was never told i would live forever in this body . And if i am killed , I AM ONLY PRESENT WITH THE GLORIOUS KING .
LET the WILL of GOD BE DONE . that is what i say . For whether we live or die , the lambs have ALL HOPE .
Paul knew . Lambs cling to the KING . That is where our TRUST MUST BE . cause this ol world wont be a loving us much at all .
OH but always forgive those who persecute , even bless those who persecute you . But never conform one ounce to any lie .
Put those feet on the ground and forward march one and all . ITS all out battle time and our weapons are spiritual not carnal .
SOUND the trumpet and let the glorious LORD be praised . No fear of death , FOR THOSE IN JESUS have eternal life .
Be faithful even unto death .

Reactions: Hidden In Him

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree! And I pray that God will make a way where there seems to be no way.
Something so peaceful and truly wonderful just came into my mind as i re read what you wrote .
You have an answer sister . And it brought me so much peace when i heard this in the SPIRIT .

You said , And i pray that GOD will make a way where there seems to be no way .

DO you want to know the pure thought that came into my mind .
ALL i heard was this . HE ALREADY HAS MADE THE WAY , JESUS CHRIST THE WAY THE TRUTH THE LIFE , JUST FOLLOW HIM .

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let loose the yellow bird and let it sing truth , pointing only to JESUS . Praise the glorious LORD my sister .

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Bump, because we need to be reminded of what was said in these prophecies from two years ago.

I'll keep this one locked as an archive of things said in the past.

A new topic may be warranted to further discuss these prophecies.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.