Another weird dream!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cardinal1990

Feb 21, 2015
So a few nights ago I had a dream I was walking up to a house that looked like my uncles house, I knocked on the door and a man came to the door, he didn't open it, right away I knew he was some sort of religious man (preacher or something, I don't know). He stood there looking at me through the window that was on the door (which was somewhat big), the window was clear on the sides and not as clear on the middle (he was standing where the window was clear). He moved to his left (where the window wasn't as clear but I could still kinda see through it). His faced changed from human looking to a hideous scary looking thing with big horns, which was the devil. He kept moving from right to left and his face kept changing from human to devil and he was smiling at me the whole time, I didn't wanna run away from him so I just stood there.

I've had many dreams of my uncles house and I was inside and there was always something trying to get into the house (it was in all black, it had horns) and it always stood at the living room door looking in the window. I've had this same dream multiple times.

biointeger

Feb 10, 2016
Melbourne? Australia
Cardinal1990 said:
So a few nights ago I had a dream I was walking up to a house that looked like my uncles house, I knocked on the door and a man came to the door, he didn't open it, right away I knew he was some sort of religious man (preacher or something, I don't know). He stood there looking at me through the window that was on the door (which was somewhat big), the window was clear on the sides and not as clear on the middle (he was standing where the window was clear). He moved to his left (where the window wasn't as clear but I could still kinda see through it). His faced changed from human looking to a hideous scary looking thing with big horns, which was the devil. He kept moving from right to left and his face kept changing from human to devil and he was smiling at me the whole time, I didn't wanna run away from him so I just stood there.

I've had many dreams of my uncles house and I was inside and there was always something trying to get into the house (it was in all black, it had horns) and it always stood at the living room door looking in the window. I've had this same dream multiple times.
That sounds like you have some repressed memories about your uncle.

rail fan

May 4, 2016
Mississauga, Ontario
Wow! What can I say...I really does sound like you had some bad memories or experiences at some point in your uncles home...
I would leave this in the hands of our Lord to calm this....

God bless

Reactions: Angelina

Angel

May 16, 2016
I think it means that an unclear view of the gospel has made you believe religious types to be the devil. Do you harbor any ill will towards Christians?

Risen Angel

Jul 23, 2012
Interesting. I was just thinking about starting a warfare forum when I saw this post. God reveals things to us in dreams to teach us. Last night I was warring in a dream and fought against Satan by breaking through the lie and calling on Jesus Christ. I have no power, but Christ has ALL power. You may have to learn how to fight, especially if these dreams continue. Many Christians have no concept of a spiritual world, let alone how to operate within it.

"For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works."

2 Corinth 11:13-15

God is demonstrating what he has already revealed in the word. What you see with your eyes is not always the truth. The presence that was once trying to get in has now taken up residence, or will in the future. Be careful of who you listen to here, on this message board; some people will try to keep you in ignorance, or tell you that your dream is all a metaphor for something else.

Sometimes it is simply what it appears to be - a demon.

I am always taken aback by the amount of "Christians" who have failed to read the word of God, and then spend their time trying to teach others. So much of the church these days have lost the word. I think even if they did read the text it would simply be words on a page to them. If you dream, you are rare. If you can retain the memory upon waking, you are rarer still. If you can learn to fight inside the dream, then I will teach you - or God will send someone else.

God has been warning us of people rising up within the church who are completely evil, but have the outward appearance of good. Some of these agents of destruction have mastered their disguise so well that only God can reveal the truth. The problem is that when God reveals the truth our human nature rebels against the teaching and we revert back to our human understanding. We must trust God, in all circumstance, at all times - even when we do not understand, or struggle to believe.

A calling has gone out. Soldiers will awaken and rise. There is no other choice.

The vision has been opened... the prophets have begun to see. GOD IS NOT SILENT!!!!!

Satan has flooded the church with forgeries so that when the real vision comes, it will not be recognized for what it is. The lie has been told, and delusion has taken the minds and hearts of nearly all who claim to be Christian. The signs are apparent to anyone who can truly see. I weep for this earth because I know what is coming.

"And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie." 2 Thess 2:11

The church will reject me for the message I come to tell. It is not me that they are truly rejecting - it is God.

I am not the first of my kind, but I fear I am the last.