Anti Christ

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I didn't IMAGINE what I saw and experienced....PERIOD. You have trouble believing the scriptures.
I am addressing the nature of your response to me....not your experience as a child.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am addressing the nature of your response to me....not your experience as a child.
Fine.... my response was based on your snide remark. How can you say such a thing to someone who actually experienced something that horrific? I'm not so much thinking about myself here.....but consider that a 4 year old child was forced to endure that....and the babies who were murdered in a hideous way. Your question was heartless and inconsiderate.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Fine.... my response was based on your snide remark. How can you say such a thing to someone who actually experienced something that horrific? I'm not so much thinking about myself here.....but consider that a 4 year old child was forced to endure that....and the babies who were murdered in a hideous way.
It is your interpretation as snide. If you insist on putting my words in the worst possible light, even in the face of clarification, you are left with your prejudiced view for which I am also sorry.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Then tell me.....what was your intention with that question if not to mock?
it was not to mock, not in the slightest...it was to determine how, whatever you saw/experienced could be identified as nephillim

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
it was not to mock, not in the slightest...it was to determine how, whatever you saw/experienced could be identified as nephillim
You should have phrased your question in kinder words, not words that sound to be mocking. I am not in the wrong here.
Anyway.....I answered your question.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You should have phrased your question in kinder words, not words that sound to be mocking. I am not in the wrong here.
Anyway.....I answered your question.
my dear, I say what I say with the intent of not beating around the bush. What is said is never intended as an insult yet if it is heard as an insult, that is unfortunate. No doubt the scriptures are also heard in unfortunate ways with many loosing the path because of insistence.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
my dear, I say what I say with the intent of not beating around the bush. What is said is never intended as an insult yet if it is heard as an insult, that is unfortunate. No doubt the scriptures are also heard in unfortunate ways with many loosing the path because of insistence.
They were nephilim. They were not spirit beings, nor my imagination. They were not humans in suits. Believe all the lies that make you feel comfortable if that's what you want. Scripture supports my experience...period. And done.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mayflower

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just a question . Do you all think when Christ returns, He will be a mere man possessed ?

I ask because I trying to figure out why do most believe satan as the antichrist will be possessed?

I think the Trinity functions as one. It isn't possession. Just Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Jesus being God in flesh.

I think antichrist would have something like an unholy thing... devil, spirit of antichrist, man with spirit of the antichrist:

"Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God; and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world."
1 John 4:1‭-‬3 NASB1995

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I don't know. Maybe you should try being there to see for yourself. Then maybe you would stop and think before responding with such an insensitive comment.
tell me why you think it insensitive?

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You might change your snide rejoinder when one shows up in your back hard...hungry.
I suppose society is quiet happy to live in fantasy/imagination. We tell children about Santa Claus and easter bunny and the tooth fairy without blinking but are offended when asked why we tell such bald faced lies to little ones who don't have the ability to discern.
Straight shooting is deemed insensitive.....our preference being smooth words which conceal truth. I imagine exposure to self goes against the grain!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a danger in interpreting scripture through the lens of experience.
Do you have an experience with Jesus Christ? Have you ever experienced the love of God?

Aren't you aware that we can EXPERIENCE God and His love? Do you see this in scripture? Yes, we do.

Psalm 34:8 (KJV) O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.

So tell me ....why shouldn't and why wouldn't our experience testify to the truth of God's Word?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jostler

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So tell me ....why shouldn't and why wouldn't our experience testify to the truth of God's Word?
Because God's word is truth because it is God's word. Taking our experience and going to God's word and searching for affirmation is dangerous because we can justify anything by taking the scriptures out of context. That doesn't mean the experience isn't real, taking such a stand would be heartlessness in the extreme. But taking that experience and attempting to interpret the scriptures by that experience is fraught with difficulty.

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you study Genesis 6, and realize Jesus warned us the time shortly preceding His return will be characterized by comparison with "the days of Noah, its easy enough to conclude the reappearance of hybrids is prophesied. Those who have already met them have had experiences that are fully compatible with Scriptural teaching.

Reactions: TLHKAJ