Anti Christ

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Thanks for the link

Everything or should I say the majority of scripture is written for those of whom the end shall come , I see the history ,yet understand that it shall happen again
You are close. What took place in history as a localized event by a localized power, will be repeated by the same power on a global scale. This is not a power such as pagan Rome revitalized or reborn as some teach, but the same Roman power of the time of Christ only in a different form... The iron legs now mixed with miry clay, a clay that is unworkable, an apostate church...a church state union, the religious harlot woman riding the political global beast. But in the end, the beast turns on the woman and destroys her. That church state union is Babylon the Great, which at first will have the support of all the Nations, but like the time when Cyrus defeated her as God's instrument, so will the spiritual Euphrates river dry up... Her support base, the people, will discover her treachery, her lies,

KJV Revelation 17:1
1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:

KJV Revelation 17:15
15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

JV Revelation 16:12
12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

KJV Revelation 18:21
21 And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.