Anti Mask Is Nothing New

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well if it's non-lethal like a baseball bat or stun baton something else like that... very unpleasant and potentially life altering when assaulted with it. It's not an unequal thing.

I'm just curious what the courts would think...
Good luck with that. lol. I think you would be going away for a long time. For most people, it's just pretty much like the flu/bronchitis. Wipes you out for a week and makes you cough. My daughter had it, her boyfriend's mother had it. Even though that woman had other health issues and was temporarily on a ventilator, she recovered.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good luck with that. lol. I think you would be going away for a long time. For most people, it's just pretty much like the flu/bronchitis. Wipes you out for a week and makes you cough. My daughter had it, her boyfriend's mother had it. Even though that woman had other health issues and was temporarily on a ventilator, she recovered.

Oh it's not that I'm violent...

I'm just thinking that it's the liberals who most definitely are (riots in several places) and I'm thinking that they will most definitely try something like this very very soon.
It's not like self defense is a horrible defense strategy either.

Kinda surprised that a story like this isn't in the news yet.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
After perusing the stories it seems that Anti-mask people are more likely to be violent than those wearing a mask...

Apparently it isn't enough that they are the leading spreaders of the virus to a community they have to physically assault those who are wearing masks or requesting people to follow mask wearing requirements.

So...
One can only conclude that anti-maskers are determined to destroy and maim everyone in any fashion they can fathom.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Mask Slackers of 1918

There have been those who refused to wear masks even during a flu epidemic...

Now it's conservatives who don't want to wear the masks and liberals who do...

Politics are funny...

The truth isn't relevant only the fighting is.
I wear a mask because I can and I'm at high risk of dying from a virus infection, but I'm technically exempt from wearing masks. That and it's much easier to go with the flow then try and go against the grain. It's also kinda disrespectful to older people to not wear a mask.

I don't really see it as politics, but born again Christians I would think would be wearing masks since their hearts are turned to their brothers and sisters of the earth. And we're supposed to have the courage to die for our brothers and sisters of the earth: John 15:13

13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Reactions: JohnDB

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That and it's much easier to go with the flow then try and go against the grain.
That's what it generally boils down. That is called "the line of least resistance". And the governmental tyrants are counting on this philosophy to impose their tyranny on the world. Just like actual sheep just follow the lead sheep without giving any thought, the majority of people in the Western world believe the lying media and the lying politicians instead of thinking things through.

At the same time at least ONE HUNDRED MEDICAL DOCTORS have come out publicly just recently and stated that all COVID restrictions should be immediately withdrawn since they are worthless.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's what it generally boils down. That is called "the line of least resistance". And the governmental tyrants are counting on this philosophy to impose their tyranny on the world. Just like actual sheep just follow the lead sheep without giving any thought, the majority of people in the Western world believe the lying media and the lying politicians instead of thinking things through.

At the same time at least ONE HUNDRED MEDICAL DOCTORS have come out publicly just recently and stated that all COVID restrictions should be immediately withdrawn since they are worthless.

Yeah I read that too. But early on I was at the grocery store and there was a man that was really sick and coughing all over the self checkout line and into the air, and while masks don't work 100%, they do slow down the wet mist from coughing and can prevent the spread of the virus. It's the wet mist from coughs that carry the virus and spread it to others, that and hand contact with infected surfaces.

And I also don't like having mandatory mask regulations, I think it's very similar to being a dictator by enacting mandatory mask laws. Fine line there and very anti-US American.

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not going to bother...it's there if you want to look at it. Why should I argue with you... because the second I provide "proof" you would immediately discount and try to discredit whatever proof I provided.

But it's there and there's a REASON the various governments of the whole world are mandating and promoting masks. (Hint: masks work)

And for whatever reason you can't be wrong...ever. Nevermind that admitting that you were wrong in order to become a Christian...and it's Christianity's best trait....you somehow say that you are not wrong in your mask assessment and could never be.
And on top of all this. I don't like arguing.
Except the governments only say masks work in public. The research shows it doesn't. Dr. Fauci even said so in March. You won't show proof because there is none.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
After perusing the stories it seems that Anti-mask people are more likely to be violent than those wearing a mask...

Apparently it isn't enough that they are the leading spreaders of the virus to a community they have to physically assault those who are wearing masks or requesting people to follow mask wearing requirements.

So...
One can only conclude that anti-maskers are determined to destroy and maim everyone in any fashion they can fathom.
The Left can't "seem" to stop spreading misinformation and lies.

Reactions: Candidus

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Mask Slackers of 1918

There have been those who refused to wear masks even during a flu epidemic...

Now it's conservatives who don't want to wear the masks and liberals who do...

Politics are funny...

The truth isn't relevant only the fighting is.

That's because this "pandemic" has been a political juggernaut from the very beginning. Some of us who have been around the block a few times could see this. There has been so much misinformation coming from officials and the MSM. Don't wear masks/wear masks.... Asymptomatic people are contagious/are NOT contagious.... Hydroxychloroquine works/does NOT work.... (By the way, it works in every country except the U.S. :confused:)

The radical Democrats and their junkyard dogs in the liberal MSM have been so intent on getting rid of Trump that they have made everything worse than it had to be. They don't love America; they just love to control Americans. It didn't used to be this way. I remember the Blue Dog Democrats back in the day. They were conservatives, mostly from the South. But I guess all those old southern gentlemen died off, and the young (and some older) anarchists have taken their place. More's the pity. :)

I'm adding this video about HCQ since I mentioned it in this post. Interesting.

Last edited:

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Prove it.
You know, I had to take TWO statistics courses for my college degree, and I would like to see the statistics that PROVE that "...many (if not most) anti mask people have been shown statistically to be super-spreaders of the virus," as John is saying.

In my college statistics classes I learned:

1. Statistics don't PROVE anything.
2. Statistics can easily be manipulated to "prove" whatever a person wants to prove.
3. Correlation does NOT prove causality. (Just thought I'd stick this one in for the fun of it! :))

Last edited:

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

So...
Lol, no silly...most antit maskers just want to be able to go about business as usual... There's always a few crazies out there in any realm.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... One can only conclude that anti-maskers are determined to destroy and maim everyone in any fashion they can fathom.

What a silly statement, based upon nothing more than hysteria. Perhaps such people have their opinions but few facts.

As for me, I DO NOT WEAR A MASK because of a MEDICAL EXEMPTION. -- I'm SICK of wearing a useless mask. :)
Bobby Jo

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What a silly statement, based upon nothing more than hysteria. Perhaps such people have their opinions but few facts.

As for me, I DO NOT WEAR A MASK because of a MEDICAL EXEMPTION. -- I'm SICK of wearing a useless mask. :)
Bobby Jo
Yeah, I can't BREATHE with a mask on, so it really doesn't matter if there are germs in the air or not. :rolleyes:

Seriously, I've been staying home when I'm sick for many years and using zinc lozenges and spray when I have to get out and about during flu season. (TheraZinc is great!) I'm glad that people are being told to stay home when they're sick, but a craziness has taken over the world. We've gone from one extreme to the other.

Zinc Oral Spray - TheraZinc® Oral Spray - Organic Immune Support

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Left always accuses others of what they are doing themselves.
Are you accusing me of being a liberal? (politically speaking)

I take great offense to this and you need to apologise.

I am A-political... meaning that I don't engage in politics...I stand back and laugh at the two sides fighting.

Politics is the device used to kill Jesus and all Christian martyrs. I don't have anything to do with it.

I am from the camp of truth and prudence.

IDC if you want to engage in rhetoric with others. Don't do it with me.

Reactions: Josho

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Left always accuses others of what they are doing themselves.

This is obvious by how judgmental the news has become and critical of who they're reporting on. The news is typically run by liberals, and liberals are the ones everyone judges for being immoral. How ironic.

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you accusing me of being a liberal? (politically speaking)

I take great offense to this and you need to apologise.

I am A-political... meaning that I don't engage in politics...I stand back and laugh at the two sides fighting.

Politics is the device used to kill Jesus and all Christian martyrs. I don't have anything to do with it.

I am from the camp of truth and prudence.

IDC if you want to engage in rhetoric with others. Don't do it with me.
No one is truly apolitical. Neutrality is a myth, IMHO.