Antichrist Biden

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've never liked Biden, although the Scriptures do ask us to pray for our leaders. He's my President, but I believe he's a product of deep corruption and corrupt election interference. So he has undone Trump's desire to fight back against illegals at the border. And he's fighting back against Trump's wish to have our embassy in Jerusalem, and to support the Jewish People in Israel.

Biden resumed paying the Palestinian terrorists, who say they want a homeland, but actually have said they wish to destroy any "Jewish State" in the region. They are terrorists, plain and simple. So Biden wants to undo Trump's pro-Israel line to let Palestinians go back to financing the killing of Jews.

That's precisely what the Palestinians are doing. They actually give a financial reward to those who kill Jews in Israel! The American Center for Law and Justice (Jay Sekulow director) has filed a lawsuit, because American tax money is financing the murder of Jews in Israel! Sekulow is himself a Christian "Jew" (ethnic Jew).

And so, the Palestinians, Hamas and Hezbollah have become emboldened. Just today bombing against Jerusalem has resumed--something that has not happened since Obama and Biden were in office more than 4 years ago! And what did Biden tell Israel to do? Fight back? No. Defend yourself? No! He told them *not to respond!* Don't retaliate. Let yourself be bombed!

What a murderous scoundrel. For political advancement, Biden is sacrificing Jewish lives, and using our money to do it. He funds abortions, even though he claims he's a Catholic. And he is opening the doors to illegals, out of political expediency. He castigated Trump for defending US interests against illegal incursions.

I've said my peace. Pray brothers and sisters!

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True,.. but Biden isn't our leader. He's a puppet. He can't control his own dogs let alone the country so you get a loophole!!! :D

Thanks for the understanding! I do try to control my emotions. It's not that I liked or trusted Trump so much, but he seemed like an honest man who actually did what he promised (unlike most politicians who are just trying to please their base and get elected by lying the public).

But Biden represents everything I, as a Christian, hate, even while he claims to be a "Christian." How can you even be a good Catholic and openly profess support for all kinds of abortions? How can he openly support the gay lifestyle and still claim to believe in the Bible?

You're right. Biden's a puppet, and he's done whatever he had to to get elected. And the media has been doing everything to support his candidacy as well as the election. What he doesn't represent is me, or anybody who really lives by the Bible.

Reactions: April_Rose

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden resumed paying the Palestinian terrorists, who say they want a homeland, but actually have said they wish to destroy any "Jewish State" in the region. They are terrorists, plain and simple. So Biden wants to undo Trump's pro-Israel line to let Palestinians go back to financing the killing of Jews.

That's precisely what the Palestinians are doing. They actually give a financial reward to those who kill Jews in Israel! The American Center for Law and Justice (Jay Sekulow director) has filed a lawsuit, because American tax money is financing the murder of Jews in Israel! Sekulow is himself a Christian "Jew" (ethnic Jew).

And so, the Palestinians, Hamas and Hezbollah have become emboldened. Just today bombing against Jerusalem has resumed--something that has not happened since Obama and Biden were in office more than 4 years ago!

I warned everyone about this, as did others here. He is just like Clinton and Obama, in that his policies already are and will always be consistently Pro-Islam, Anti-Israel and Anti-Christian.

If you could Randy, please post links to any news items you find of interest on this. I'd like to keep up with things, only I don't know that I have the time for doing searches right now, but I would appreciate it.

Thanks for the thread.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What a murderous scoundrel.
This murderous scoundrel and fraudulent imposter "president" should have already been forcibly removed from the WH through a military coup. So where are the generals and colonels who should be defending their country and the Constitution and taking action?

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But Biden represents everything I, as a Christian, hate, even while he claims to be a "Christian." How can you even be a good Catholic and openly profess support for all kinds of abortions? How can he openly support the gay lifestyle and still claim to believe in the Bible?

Simple answer here, you can't. He's a wolf in sheep's clothing.

I warned everyone about this, as did others here. He is just like Clinton and Obama, in that his policies already are and will always be consistently Pro-Islam, Anti-Israel and Anti-Christian.

As did I on CF and surprisingly or not so surprisingly I wound up getting banned for it.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If you could Randy, please post links to any news items you find of interest on this. I'd like to keep up with things, only I don't know that I have the time for doing searches right now, but I would appreciate it.

Thanks for the thread.

I've been meaning to ask you, at my wife's request, that you give me a list of the "prophets" you trust. I recall that you were one of the very few "good" Christians who anticipated Biden's election victory. I and most others saw Trump winning, perhaps because we wanted that as conservatives and perhaps because some of us listened to so-called "prophets" who predicted Trump's victory.

We also saw the tremendous public support for Trump's meetings, even though COVID was shutting everything down, and the media was spilling out a tremendous load of anti-Trump propaganda (they're still doing this). So if you have some good names of prophets you think we can trust, I may actually let myself listen to them again. I feel so "damaged" right now that I find myself nearly unable to listen to anybody who calls himself or herself a prophet!

I've largely taken myself out of politics all these months since the last US election, even though I've been pretty big on news and politics. But I'll be sure to post things that I think you may be interested in, if I happen to listen in. I appreciate you, brother.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This murderous scoundrel and fraudulent imposter "president" should have already been forcibly removed from the WH through a military coup. So where are the generals and colonels who should be defending their country and the Constitution and taking action?

I've listened to some of them. Clearly, they don't have enough standing behind them for any kind of bold move. Without large-scale support, any "takeover" would constitute a coup, and nobody wants that. Nobody wants the blood and social disturbances this would lead to.

I've read several books on the corruption that has led to this "overthrow" of Trump's presidency. It's a complete scandal, as you suggest. But I can't overrule the plan and purpose of heaven. If God supports this open display of evil, who am I to resist it? The best I can do is to not show any support for Biden whatsoever.

Rest assured, that just because God is allowing this to take place does not mean He favors it. The Scriptures often speak of God tolerating evil, so as to round up all those who are part of it, to eventually destroy them. It's called "gathering them together for judgment."

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Simple answer here, you can't. He's a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Yes, in fact he is. I don't say this out of personal dislike or hate. It's a matter of discerning how God sees him.

As did I on CF and surprisingly or not so surprisingly I wound up getting banned for it.

I've been banned a few times! Sometimes I've had to clean up my act a bit. At other times, to be banned is a badge of honor! ;)

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, in fact he is. I don't say this out of personal dislike or hate. It's a matter of discerning how God sees him.

I've been banned a few times! Sometimes I've had to clean up my act a bit. At other times, to be banned is a badge of honor! ;)

Both of those statements would be correct!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We also saw the tremendous public support for Trump's meetings, even though COVID was shutting everything down, and the media was spilling out a tremendous load of anti-Trump propaganda (they're still doing this). So if you have some good names of prophets you think we can trust, I may actually let myself listen to them again. I feel so "damaged" right now that I find myself nearly unable to listen to anybody who calls himself or herself a prophet!

Well, there's a few names I could give you, Randy. But honestly, I think it's been a tough season for a LOT of people operating in the prophetic lately. That dream I posted the interpretation on of Trump going into the hospital and eventually being driven from the White House was from a sister of mine who in more recent times had come under serious attack spiritually from certain quarters, and things have freaked her out so badly that she no longer receives dreams much now. When she does, she keeps them to herself for future reference, but her and I no longer operate in that work right now.

So yeah, been a tough season for a lot of people whether they were right or wrong, and I have to say also that I realized how accurate dreams can be yet how easy thing can be to misinterpret if you don't have the full picture.

So I think my advice would be just to let the whole thing continue to rest for now. I think the church will enter into another season when the reputation for operating in the prophetic is restored, but I think the whole thing has caused many (everyone I know at least) to dig deeper and make sure that what they are prophesying is founded more securely on the Rock than ever before.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I've never liked Biden, although the Scriptures do ask us to pray for our leaders. He's my President, but I believe he's a product of deep corruption and corrupt election interference. So he has undone Trump's desire to fight back against illegals at the border. And he's fighting back against Trump's wish to have our embassy in Jerusalem, and to support the Jewish People in Israel.

And so, the Palestinians, Hamas and Hezbollah have become emboldened. Just today bombing against Jerusalem has resumed--something that has not happened since Obama and Biden were in office more than 4 years ago! And what did Biden tell Israel to do? Fight back? No. Defend yourself? No! He told them *not to respond!* Don't retaliate. Let yourself be bombed!

What a murderous scoundrel. For political advancement, Biden is sacrificing Jewish lives, and using our money to do it. He funds abortions, even though he claims he's a Catholic. And he is opening the doors to illegals, out of political expediency. He castigated Trump for defending US interests against illegal incursions.

I've said my peace. Pray brothers and sisters!
Biden is clearly a Satanist ! just like Obama and Clinton etc.
Pope Francis is a Satanist clearly and the Jesuits are Satanist not to mention I have met many in the RCC who are, not to mention the same within all denominations who are clearly peddling nonsense and promoting filth.
Look the fact is that such people would of been kicked out of the Church in years gone by, for peddling the rubbish that they do now.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden is clearly a Satanist ! just like Obama and Clinton etc.
Pope Francis is a Satanist clearly and the Jesuits are Satanist not to mention I have met many in the RCC who are, not to mention the same within all denominations who are clearly peddling nonsense and promoting filth.
Look the fact is that such people would of been kicked out of the Church in years gone by, for peddling the rubbish that they do now.

I'd like to see Catholics and these lost religious people saved! However, I feel you're right, that these religious organizations have descended into the abyss. And I think it's been gradually happening for a very long time now.

We've all heard of the corrupt Papacy in the late Middle Ages. We've seen the Mariolatry and prayers for the dead going on in Catholicism. They seem to venerate their own pope, their own Church, and the saints more than God Himself!

But I'm sure there's still a few good Catholics out there. And I won't hold against them the fact they were raised up in it by their parents. I was raised up in Lutheranism, and the denomination I was in has gone essentially belly up. I do have an old friend who pastors a Lutheran Church, and I know he's pretty solid.

All compassion and evangelism aside, I agree that the Christian religion has fallen on hard times. If you want to stay alive, spiritually, you're going to have to go outside of some of these old, fallen structures, and fine real Christians.

Pope Francis may not be a Satanist, but he sure identifies with some pretty liberal causes. I think he's seems to be starting to put the lights out of Catholic conservativism, which is one of the most unchanging institutions in history.

Incidentally, conservatism in the Catholic Church is no better than legalism in the Jewish religion! The Catholic Church was already bad when it remained truth to its doctrines and traditions. It can only get worse when it completely undermines its faith.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'd like to see Catholics and these lost religious people saved! However, I feel you're right, that these religious organizations have descended into the abyss. And I think it's been gradually happening for a very long time now.

We've all heard of the corrupt Papacy in the late Middle Ages. We've seen the Mariolatry and prayers for the dead going on in Catholicism. They seem to venerate their own pope, their own Church, and the saints more than God Himself!

But I'm sure there's still a few good Catholics out there. And I won't hold against them the fact they were raised up in it by their parents. I was raised up in Lutheranism, and the denomination I was in has gone essentially belly up. I do have an old friend who pastors a Lutheran Church, and I know he's pretty solid.

All compassion and evangelism aside, I agree that the Christian religion has fallen on hard times. If you want to stay alive, spiritually, you're going to have to go outside of some of these old, fallen structures, and fine real Christians.

Pope Francis may not be a Satanist, but he sure identifies with some pretty liberal causes. I think he's seems to be starting to put the lights out of Catholic conservativism, which is one of the most unchanging institutions in history.

Incidentally, conservatism in the Catholic Church is no better than legalism in the Jewish religion! The Catholic Church was already bad when it remained truth to its doctrines and traditions. It can only get worse when it completely undermines its faith.
Conservatism ? you mean orthodox ?
While I believe that the Church must be orthodox always another thing comes into play and that is ignorance and such things that are always present in any and all things.

I state that I am Catholic but not Roman Catholic, I was Baptised in the C of E and went to Lutheran bible study in the main, my mum is a Lutheran. the C of E and the Lutheran Churches claim to be the Catholic Church as well and I believe that any Church that does not claim to be Catholic is not worthy of Christ Jesus at all.
I have seen people leave the Lutheran Church in droves over the years, I have seen people who had intentions to become Priest turned away because they were devoted to Jesus Christ first and foremost and the same with Priest who left the Church or were kicked out because they would not follow along with the new path that Churches are heading down nowadays with all their worldly works abiding with the Governments nonsense, not to mention Cash cow etc etc leading the Church to become a Government controlled husk of a Church that disregards Christ Jesus as the head.

What I see of Evangelism is just un saved people in general peddling, dribble because they are not truly born again and are on a mans works trip sadly and nothing to do with Paul at all truly, or a false Paul, putting him above Peter. all tho I do not regard Peter as in regards that he was a worldly Leader as such a light as a Carnal person would perceive him.
I have people here banging their fist that Paul is the Leader or more ? :rolleyes: they are idolising Paul, Paul wrote half the Bible Paul this Paul that, yes but it's not about point scoring to me, such is a worldly affair for carnal dolts to play with.

I was brought up to hate the RCC from every angle one could name, School you name it and so I looked into it from studding doctrines and found that the Protestants were just deluded Idiots on many topics, but then again within the people who were RC, their was another side of the coin that the Protestants were totally correct about. what idiots many in the RCC were and the Bible condemns such as they do. I may say don't do such because the Bible points such a thing out as wrong and they could not care less what the Bible says about such, they are like the Jews who disregard the OT and make another bastard religion under the same name that's in regards to mans works and not God. but I understand why such is so, it's because they are Carnal and not born again in fact. so all such people are a curse, a abomination to God ! so no wonder the world is under so many delusions.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So President Trump sneezes and he gets impeached not once but twice.

What I want to know is, WHY AREN'T THE REPUBLICANS IMPEACHING BIDEN???

Because friends, they are all in it together.

There are a few straglers that want to make things right,
and the AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE COMPLICIT!!

Where are all the people protesting against Hamas?
Where are all the people protesting against the demise of our economy?
Where are all the people protesting against Woke culture and Critical race theory?

WHERE ARE THEY!! ??

just blowing of some steam this morning.
I ran out of popcorn and I need another cup of coffee.
Which by the way is getting more expensive EVERY DAY!

And don't knock on any wood unless you got savings in the bank to replace it if you break it.

AHHHHH!!!

Nobody cares..
:(

time is short, that's all I got to say
Hugs

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So President Trump sneezes and he gets impeached not once but twice.

What I want to know is, WHY AREN'T THE REPUBLICANS IMPEACHING BIDEN???

Because friends, they are all in it together.

There are a few straglers that want to make things right,
and the AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE COMPLICIT!!

Where are all the people protesting against Hamas?
Where are all the people protesting against the demise of our economy?
Where are all the people protesting against Woke culture and Critical race theory?

WHERE ARE THEY!! ??

just blowing of some steam this morning.
I ran out of popcorn and I need another cup of coffee.
Which by the way is getting more expensive EVERY DAY!

And don't knock on any wood unless you got savings in the bank to replace it if you break it.

AHHHHH!!!

Nobody cares..
:(

time is short, that's all I got to say
Hugs

Ziggy, I agree with you, but only *emotionally.* The sentiment is, I believe, largely correct. But technically, I'd have to say there are still many Christians who feel neglected, ignored, and unrepresented by our political leaders. We are indeed in a sorry state in history, even as Christians.

I've been screaming in the wilderness for decades that our democratic system is *not* based purely on the Bible, but on some kind of political eclecticism, in which several religions rule, along with a philosophy of tolerance that is based on Deism and on the Enlightenment. Freedom for all religions is *not* in the Bible. "There shall be no other gods before me" is in the Bible, and not--"religion is an accursed thing" (Voltaire).

And it is this very hostility against religious exclusivity that has created our modern liberal state. You cannot tolerate ungodly belief systems in our society without leavening the whole lump! Once you tolerate Islam, paganism, and homosexuality, your State will be rife with political protectors of those belief systems.

But I believe this is at the heart of the problem--compromise and idolatry within our used-to-be Christian system itself. I've heard for years from Christians that US philosophy is the greatest philosophy in the world--even better than the 10 Commandments, since it advocates for NT "tolerance."

But this "tolerance" is only necessary once we've lost the majority in our formerly Christian society. We never had to tolerate Hamas, Mohammad, and the Palestinian terrorists--not in our political rhetoric nor in our policy towards Israel.