Antifa is taking over Seattle

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Antifa can't be anti-fascist cos there aren't any fascists political parties, most of them disappeared after 1945

They're young anti-capitalists and anarchists who wouldn't have a clue what do if capitalism was overthrown
They've been educated to become "useful idiots"
The White House Press Secretary said Trump is antifascist. How could that be?

Avalon1

Jun 2, 2020
NA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The most unusual thing is that there are no fascist parties in modern politics and there hasn't been in a long time.

But Kayleigh McEnany really makes fool out of reporters like Jim Acosta...

Jim Acosta's name is perfect for him since he likes to accost everybody.

Accost - Merriam-Webster definition:

To approach and speak to (someone) in an often challenging or aggressive way.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Then why did you say you disagreed with Trump's Press Secretary? So which is it: Is Trump anti-fascist or pro-fascist?

Refer to my post #218. There can't be anti-fascism when fascism doesn't exist

Do u think fascism exists?

Last edited:

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Refer to my post #218. There can't be anti-fascism when fascism doesn't exist

Do u think fascism exists?
It does not exist as a formally organized politcal party; but I think there are still politicians with fascist tendencies around.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It does not exist as a formally organized politcal party; but I think there are still politicians with fascist tendencies around.

So if fascism doesn't exist how can u claim to be an anti-fascist?
And if ur just labelling people fascist because of certain tendencies, what are those tendencies?

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So if fascism doesn't exist how can u claim to be an anti-fascist?
And if ur just labelling people fascist because of certain tendencies, what are those tendencies?
Fascism values the state over people. People exist to support the nation, while anti-fascists says the government exists to serve people. Fascism seeks to oppress and stifle all opposition. Fascism also frequently exalts nationalism and racism as a way of gaining favor and power. I think we can see some traces of fascism in the current Prime Minister of India. He promotes nationalism and a religious form of government. I see him as a potentially dangerous person.

President Xi may call himself a Communist, but he looks more like a fascist to me.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(foxnews.com/us/seattle-police-bodycam-video-chop-shooting)

(the media isn't featuring the actions of the jewish community..............minorities have highest likelyhood of targeting their own first....no spirituality/absence of certain brain functions (they do dream studies in universities not against reading the bible)....so its "payment for sin philosophy" that is why they target their own first, to compensate)

We should see mass murder and school shootings not just in Seattle this summer ................ we should see more "autonomous" zones, in or near jewish communities. In the usa specifically. This is a new era of pain not just for the usa but globally in self-inflicted suffering, "pain for pain". Its a new movement internationally.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not sure exactly what was said, but it should have been "Trump is Anti-Antifa". Antifa is pretending to be antifascist while using all the same tactics used by Fascists and Anarchists.
I'll repost the video.

Antifa strikes me not as a fascist group but an anarchist one. They can't be both.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Antifa strikes me not as a fascist group but an anarchist one. They can't be both.
Why can't they be both? Today the lines between Communist/Fascist/Anarchist/Islamist don't even exist. Check out the connections for yourself.

What was said in the video is correct about being antifascist when the whole statement is taken together. However, as far as I'm concerned, these fruitless press briefings should have been shut down a long time ago, and Trump should have had the National Guard stop all the anarchy in every city a long time ago also. It is not enough for a president to simply make remarks about what is going on and be a spectator when *Rome* is burning.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I'll repost the video.

Communists have long been anti-fascist. It is at the very core of their beliefs, from the 1920s. It is just a new name to counter the social stigma of being a communist in America.