Antifa is taking over Seattle

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Blue state voters do. The Democrats wants contact tracing supposedly for the virus but that's just an excuse. Bill Gates and Sen. Elizabeth Warren is calling for a national contact tracing system to track everyone Bill Gates Calls For National Tracking System For Coronavirus During Reddit AMA, Elizabeth Warren Calls for 'National Contact Tracing' Program.

The proposed contact tracing system is similar to China's surveillance system.

USC Creating COVID-19 Surveillance System That Will Score Citizens
Don't compare apples and oranges.

No one is advocating killing people opposed to contact tracing. No one is suggesting sending in the police to force people to accept tracking.

Scoot

May 14, 2020
Victoria, Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Man alive - it is so hard to practice Proverbs 24:17 at a time like this! Being glad something I really struggle with at the moment with that - not because bad has happened - but because their own foolishness has come back on them instead of an innocent person. I'm not for violence or what happens - but seeing the wicked get a taste of what they have been supporting - it's hard not to find some satisfaction in that.

I guess the best thing for me to do now really - which I'm going to go and do is go and pray for her - that God would use what has happened to open her eyes, or for His glory instead of being glad when evil occurs to my enemy.

I'm still learning... forgive me God for being glad and help me to love those with greater compassion whilst hating their wickedness.

Last edited:
Reactions: Agios

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Rejoicing at the violence because it's directed at someone you don't like? Oh my. . . .

Nobody is "rejoicing".
If their going to vandalize properties then it's only right that the politicians who are allowing these riots get a taste.
That's what happens when u pander to the mob.

Olympia, Washington, Mayor Cheryl Selby has been a vocal supporter of Black Lives Matter and those protesting and rioting across the nation, yet when her own home was vandalized during the demonstrations, she called it “domestic terrorism.”
So first she supported the riots and did nothing to stop it.
Then when her own home got targeted she changed her tune really quick. Hypocrisy

“I’m really trying to process this,” she told the Olympian. “It’s like domestic terrorism. It’s unfair.”

Unfair is the innocent people who have had their properties damaged. Seeing she allowed it, it's only fair

“People have so little grace for each other right now. We need to have more grace,” Selby told the Olympian.

Oh so now she wants grace... Where was the grace when everyone else was coping the brunt of these criminals

“It’s pretty traumatic when somebody comes to your home.”

So she was unable to empathize with the citizens of her city until it happened to her

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Your posts are implying that u support the protests
That's like saying if I oppose the death penalty for running red lights, I must support the people who run red lights.

When u said this it looks like your supporting the protests...
These protests started when a policeman killed a man over a phony twenty dollar bill. That's not a capital offense even if he had been convicted of it. Having the police use force unnecessarily is going to make things worse, not better. The more patient and law-abiding the police are, the more people will like and trust them.
So, u don't support the protests and u don't support any action to disperse them.

Is it fair to say that u would rather have the crime continue than have the cops stop it?

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Nobody is "rejoicing".
If their going to vandalize properties then it's only right that the politicians who are allowing these riots get a taste.
So you do want to see violence; and you wrote "LOL" as if you'd be laughing at it.

LoL serves her right... I cannot believe what is being allowed to occur in the USA
Your posts are implying that u support the protests

When u said this it looks like your supporting the protests...
These protests started when a policeman killed a man over a phony twenty dollar bill. That's not a capital offense even if he had been convicted of it. Having the police use force unnecessarily is going to make things worse, not better. The more patient and law-abiding the police are, the more people will like and trust them.
So, u don't support the protests and u don't support any action to disperse them.

Is it fair to say that u would rather have the crime continue than have the cops stop it?
I would not say I support or oppose the protests. If they were completely peaceful, I could support them; but when the people who organized them cannot police themselves and keep all the protesters peaceful, I do not support them.

For example, I can sympathize with people annoyed by certain statues; but I am firmly opposed to demonstrators taking matters into their own hands and destroying the statues. If they want the statues removed, they should accomplish it peacefully and lawfully.

Don't put words in my mouth, please. I never said I don't support any action to disperse protests. My position is if they are peaceful, fine. If people start breaking the law, injuring either people or property, then the police are right to take action. But that does not mean using extreme methods or lethal force. I do not think the punishment should be more severe than the offense.

I have more to say too about that phony twenty dollar bill. No one seems to be asking where he got it. Who printed it? Why hasn't the government taken action against the counterfeiter? Are they even looking to find out who printed it, or is he still printing phony money? That whole situation wouldn't have existed if the counterfeiter had been stopped earlier. I find that odd: The police will investigate someone trying to use a bad bill but not the person printing them. If I weres the police, I'd be trying to get someone caught with a bad bill to tell me where he got it. Maybe he didn't know it was a bad bill. If I were the district attorney, I might even drop all charges if he told me where he got it and it helped break up a counterfeiting ring.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I have more to say too about that phony twenty dollar bill. No one seems to be asking where he got it. Who printed it? Why hasn't the government taken action against the counterfeiter? Are they even looking to find out who printed it, or is he still printing phony money? That whole situation wouldn't have existed if the counterfeiter had been stopped earlier. I find that odd: The police will investigate someone trying to use a bad bill but not the person printing them. If I weres the police, I'd be trying to get someone caught with a bad bill to tell me where he got it. Maybe he didn't know it was a bad bill. If I were the district attorney, I might even drop all charges if he told me where he got it and it helped break up a counterfeiting ring.

Ye im not sure, that part of it got overshadowed...

Don't put words in my mouth, please. I never said I don't support any action to disperse protests.

Cmon now i didn't mean to put words into your mouth
I was trying to interpret what u were trying to say with these two posts

"Sounds to me as if some people wish our govenment is was more like China's. Deng Xiaopeng knew how to deal with protesters. Send in tanks and kill them all.
Do we really want a government like the Communists in China? Do we want our own version of Tiananmen Square?"

U never directly said u don't support any action to disperse protests.
But to me It looks like thats what your saying here...

"Were the protesters in Tienanmen Square criminals who deserved to die?
Has anyone in Seattle committed a crime that deserves the death penalty? Should the police kill people without giving them a trial? You don't seem to get it. These protests started when a policeman killed a man over a phony twenty dollar bill. That's not a capital offense even if he had been convicted of it. Having the police use force unnecessarily is going to make things worse, not better. The more patient and law-abiding the police are, the more people will like and trust them."

So you do want to see violence; and you wrote "LOL" as if you'd be laughing at it.
No, we are feeding each other words... I said...
IF their going to vandalize properties then it's only right that the politicians who are allowing these riots get a taste...IF... IF... IF...

It's unfair for the mob to vandalize properties of innocent bystanders.
The mayor is allowing these thugs to roam the streets and terrorize people.
Now that her own home has been vandalized it has given her perspective.

What I found funny is how quickly she went from supporting the riots to condemning them,
and that they still attacked her home even though she let them do what they please.

My position is if they are peaceful, fine

Not for me, it's been almost three weeks and their still showing no regard to public health and no respect to everyone who follows the covid restrictions.
How long will they keep protesting and what exactly are they protesting for?

If people start breaking the law, injuring either people or property, then the police are right to take action. But that does not mean using extreme methods or lethal force. I do not think the punishment should be more severe than the offense.

Who is calling for lethal force anyway? Not me. They have their methods without using lethal force.
They can tear gas the zone to
disperse everyone and go in with rubber ammo for anyone who wants to stay.

Agios

Jun 2, 2020
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

LoL serves her right... I cannot believe what is being allowed to occur in the USA

I would not say I support or oppose the protests. If they were completely peaceful, I could support them; but when the people who organized them cannot police themselves and keep all the protesters peaceful, I do not support them.

For example, I can sympathize with people annoyed by certain statues; but I am firmly opposed to demonstrators taking matters into their own hands and destroying the statues. If they want the statues removed, they should accomplish it peacefully and lawfully.

Don't put words in my mouth, please. I never said I don't support any action to disperse protests. My position is if they are peaceful, fine. If people start breaking the law, injuring either people or property, then the police are right to take action. But that does not mean using extreme methods or lethal force. I do not think the punishment should be more severe than the offense.

More importantly, why was George Floyd not in jail in the first place? Why was this guy walking around among us? He pointed a gun at a pregnant women's belly, threatening her and her unborn child. People like this should not be walking around, free, especially when obviously he was drunk and was on drugs.

Whatever happened to protecting society against these types of criminals?

Agios

Jun 2, 2020
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The US has been in lockdown for 3 months, businesses have completely shut down, our economy is suffering, millions of people are out of work, people are dying from COVID, and then all of a sudden it's ok to be in a crowd of 60,000 people, close proximity, no regard for the additional people who WILL die of COVID, all because black lives matter? What about the health of the compromised? The elderly?

It sure seems to me, BLM, supports only those black lives - or rather, the lives - of criminals who are shot by the police.

Where are the priorities? Surely not with what is good for the entire country. Self centered and entitled = BLM/Antifa

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The US has been in lockdown for 3 months, businesses have completely shut down, our economy is suffering, millions of people are out of work, people are dying from COVID, and then all of a sudden it's ok to be in a crowd of 60,000 people, close proximity, no regard for the additional people who WILL die of COVID, all because black lives matter? What about the health of the compromised? The elderly?

It sure seems to me, BLM, supports only those black lives - or rather, the lives - of criminals who are shot by the police.
What is really surprising -- and disturbing -- is that no one in the Trump administration saw all this as part of ONE GRAND CONSPIRACY to take down Trump and America at one and the same time.

And strangely enough Trump kept the chief conspirator beside him at all times, and did not fire him even after he was exposed as a fraud -- Anthony Fauci -- who had already established a reputation as a very untrustworthy individual. (Redfield and Birx were also co-conspirators with Gates and Soros). Then after Mark Esper disobeyed Trump's orders regarding the National Guard, he was not fired and remains as Secretary of Defense. The National Guard was emasculated by Esper, and this was treason. Fauci and Esper should have been arrested already.

Defense Secretary Mark Esper Orders National Guard in D.C. to Disarm, Wear Soft Caps Instead of Helmets
"The official said the president told Attorney General Bill Barr that he wanted the National Guard to be armed so that they could protect themselves from rioters and looters coming in to the city, but Esper on his own told the D.C. National Guard leadership to take the weapons of National Guardsmen who were coming in from other states."
Esper Orders National Guard in D.C. to Disarm, Wear Caps Not Helmets

No wonder Antifa and BLM are having a heyday. They have the full support of traitors in the Trump Administration.

Agios

Jun 2, 2020
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is really surprising -- and disturbing -- is that no one in the Trump administration saw all this as part of ONE GRAND CONSPIRACY to take down Trump and America at one and the same time.

And strangely enough Trump kept the chief conspirator beside him at all times, and did not fire him even after he was exposed as a fraud -- Anthony Fauci -- who had already established a reputation as a very untrustworthy individual. (Redfield and Birx were also co-conspirators with Gates and Soros). Then after Mark Esper disobeyed Trump's orders regarding the National Guard, he was not fired and remains as Secretary of Defense. The National Guard was emasculated by Esper, and this was treason. Fauci and Esper should have been arrested already.

Defense Secretary Mark Esper Orders National Guard in D.C. to Disarm, Wear Soft Caps Instead of Helmets
"The official said the president told Attorney General Bill Barr that he wanted the National Guard to be armed so that they could protect themselves from rioters and looters coming in to the city, but Esper on his own told the D.C. National Guard leadership to take the weapons of National Guardsmen who were coming in from other states."

No wonder Antifa and BLM are having a heyday. They have the full support of traitors in the Trump Administration.
Yep, and this will all be on the backs of Antifa and BLM forever! They are the reason all of the anarchist, there is no backing out from under this, it's all over the media. They will spin it though in the future and somehow blame Trump and the Right.

Their ideology is getting the best of them and it's about to get worse. Way to go BLM! lol

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
Two people now have been charged with setting fire to the police station in Minneapolis. Both are white.

Minnesota man charged with arson in razing of Minneapolis Third Precinct

A Minnesota man was charged Tuesday with setting fire to the Minneapolis Third Police Precinct, which was overrun and razed by vandals last month at the height of the rioting during the George Floyd protests.

Dylan Shakespeare Robinson, 22, of Brainerd, Minnesota, was charged with aiding and abetting arson...

...Another Minnesota man, 23-year-old Branden Michael Wolfe of St. Paul, was charged June 8 with aiding and abetting arson for setting the precinct fire. Both suspects are white.​

Are these "thugs" examples of "lawless white culture"?

Reactions: Giuliano

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More importantly, why was George Floyd not in jail in the first place? Why was this guy walking around among us? He pointed a gun at a pregnant women's belly, threatening her and her unborn child. People like this should not be walking around, free, especially when obviously he was drunk and was on drugs.

Whatever happened to protecting society against these types of criminals?
I don't know where you get your "news" but it is fake news. I'm not saying he was always a saint, but do let's try to get our facts right instead of exaggerating things to make his record worse than it was. He served time for his crime -- but he did not point a gun at a pregnant woman. Trying to discuss issues is complicated enough as it is, do we need to make it even more difficult?

Is This Aracely Henriquez, the Woman George Floyd Allegedly Assaulted?

PolitiFact - No, this photo doesn’t show a woman George Floyd assaulted

So you say if someone has been convicted of a crime, he should never be allowed to walk around again? Are you saying if someone's served his prison term, the cops should be allowed to kill him if they feel like it?

Where are the priorities? Surely not with what is good for the entire country. Self centered and entitled = BLM/Antifa
So what are the prioties? People should be shot and killed for fleeing the police, and no one should object? People should not be allowed to exercise their constitutional rights?

Were you objecting when armed people were protesting the shutdown?

You don't seem to understand what BLM is about. Maybe it's because of you're a victim of fake news?

You may want to write the White House and express your concern about the big rally planned in Tulsa. That will be indoors. At least the protests are outside and not that many people have been reported to have gotten coronavirus. On the other hand, the cases in Oklahoma are still high, and I'd guess more than one person in that arena will have it. The pictures I saw had protesters wearing masks. While Trump's campaign will be handing out masks, I don't think people will be required to wear them.

Agios

Jun 2, 2020
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know where you get your "news" but it is fake news. I'm not saying he was always a saint, but do let's try to get our facts right instead of exaggerating things to make his record worse than it was. He served time for his crime -- but he did not point a gun at a pregnant woman. Trying to discuss issues is complicated enough as it is, do we need to make it even more difficult?

Is This Aracely Henriquez, the Woman George Floyd Allegedly Assaulted?

PolitiFact - No, this photo doesn’t show a woman George Floyd assaulted

So you say if someone has been convicted of a crime, he should never be allowed to walk around again? Are you saying if someone's served his prison term, the cops should be allowed to kill him if they feel like it?

So what are the prioties? People should be shot and killed for fleeing the police, and no one should object? People should not be allowed to exercise their constitutional rights?

Were you objecting when armed people were protesting the shutdown?

You don't seem to understand what BLM is about. Maybe it's because of you're a victim of fake news?

You may want to write the White House and express your concern about the big rally planned in Tulsa. That will be indoors. At least the protests are outside and not that many people have been reported to have gotten coronavirus. On the other hand, the cases in Oklahoma are still high, and I'd guess more than one person in that arena will have it. The pictures I saw had protesters wearing masks. While Trump's campaign will be handing out masks, I don't think people will be required to wear them.
It is not fake news, but where ever your delusions take you.

BLM is racist, it has destroyed buildings cars, teamed up with Antifa, destroyed a neighborhood, spray painted homes, buildings, streets, set cars and buildings on fire.

It has set the black community back - far, far back. Any respect they may have had, has been lost.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is not fake news, but where ever your delusions take you.

BLM is racist, it has destroyed buildings cars, teamed up with Antifa, destroyed a neighborhood, spray painted homes, buildings, streets, set cars and buildings on fire.

It has set the black community back - far, far back. Any respect they may have had, has been lost.
My guess is they are feeding you ideas you want to believe, that you're willing to think something is true because you want it to be. I don't think we can have a real conversation since you trust whatever your sources are without question, so I'm putting you on ignore. I won't be reading your posts. You are free to post whatever you want, but I won't be reading it.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Maybe there is no conspiracy. Maybe the people who know Trump don't like him. Does Trump have even one friend?

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My guess is they are feeding you ideas you want to believe...
Looks like you are the one burying your head in the sand rather than opening your eyes to the racist/anarchist policies of BLM, Antifa, etc. Nobody is feeding anyone ideas, since the conservative news sources are ACTUALLY REPORTING. Unlike the Fake News media. Here is a headline which wont appear in the MSM (and I will not even post the link since it is sick).

DISGUSTING: Gun Running Warlord Raz from CHAZ – Played the Lead Role in Production of a White Girl Getting Gang Raped by Black Men

This is the guy who has taken Seattle hostage while the Trump administration has stood by.

White liberals in America (like yourself) refuse to believe the evils that are being perpetrated by blacks in America. Just suffer "White guilt" and excuse every evil deed. Shameful.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Looks like you are the one burying your head in the sand rather than opening your eyes to the racist/anarchist policies of BLM, Antifa, etc. Nobody is feeding anyone ideas, since the conservative news sources are ACTUALLY REPORTING. Unlike the Fake News media. Here is a headline which wont appear in the MSM (and I will not even post the link since it is sick).

DISGUSTING: Gun Running Warlord Raz from CHAZ – Played the Lead Role in Production of a White Girl Getting Gang Raped by Black Men

This is the guy who has taken Seattle hostage while the Trump administration has stood by.
We were discussing whether George Floyd ever pointed a gun at a pregnant woman. Why are you talking about a gun running warlord as if that's relevant to what we were discussing?

If people have real evidence about illegal gun-running, I suggest contacting BATF instead of writing an article at dubious sites like Gateway Pundit.

ATF Home Page | Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives
White liberals in America (like yourself) refuse to believe the evils that are being perpetrated by blacks in America. Just suffer "White guilt" and excuse every evil deed. Shameful.
Don't be silly. I had a black man commit a crime against me last year. I called the cops. Why wouldn't I? That doesn't mean I start shaking when I see a black person.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

This whole thing is nuts, it's a product of the lawless trying to govern the lawless.

Reactions: historyb