Antifa is taking over Seattle

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Agios

Jun 2, 2020
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Looks like you are the one burying your head in the sand rather than opening your eyes to the racist/anarchist policies of BLM, Antifa, etc. Nobody is feeding anyone ideas, since the conservative news sources are ACTUALLY REPORTING. Unlike the Fake News media. Here is a headline which wont appear in the MSM (and I will not even post the link since it is sick).

DISGUSTING: Gun Running Warlord Raz from CHAZ – Played the Lead Role in Production of a White Girl Getting Gang Raped by Black Men

This is the guy who has taken Seattle hostage while the Trump administration has stood by.

White liberals in America (like yourself) refuse to believe the evils that are being perpetrated by blacks in America. Just suffer "White guilt" and excuse every evil deed. Shameful.
The left does't like to hear the Truth, they ignore all sense of it and support all violence (except violence done by black men - this is ok).

Reactions: Enoch111

Avalon1

Jun 2, 2020
NA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't compare apples and oranges.

No one is advocating killing people opposed to contact tracing. No one is suggesting sending in the police to force people to accept tracking.

Is a national contact tracing system not a type of surveillance system? Is it not tracking people? It's just one step closer to the full surveillance system. I don't think we should get carried away with contract tracing, it's unnecessary.

Reactions: historyb

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is a national contact tracing system not a type of surveillance system? Is it not tracking people? It's just one step closer to the full surveillance system. I don't think we should get carried away with contract tracing, it's unnecessary.
If you really want to discuss this, okay.

Do we have a national contact tracing system run by the government? So far as I know, we don't. We do have tracing systems but they are run by corporations not the government. I find it strange that people are paranoid about the government tracking locations but seem unconcerned that Facebook and Google collect a lot more data and some highly personal data at that. We wonder why the government can't catch crooks? Corporations are allowed to do things the government can't.

I also think our government is not going to abuse information the way the Chinese government does. Our government has checks and balances. China doesn't. An agency that gets out of control gets caught sooner or later; and Congress or the President holds the abusers accountable.

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
Do we have a national contact tracing system run by the government? So far as I know, we don't. We do have tracing systems but they are run by corporations not the government. I find it strange that people are paranoid about the government tracking locations but seem unconcerned that Facebook and Google collect a lot more data and some highly personal data at that. We wonder why the government can't catch crooks? Corporations are allowed to do things the government can't.
I had that exact same conversation with a conservative friend. He went on a rant about how the government was spying and tracking everyone, and I asked him why, if he was so worried about being tracked, he wasn't even more upset about tech firms tracking just about everything he does. Through his phone they know where he is all the time, what his daily movements are, where he shops, where he eats out, who he talks to, what he says, etc. And through his PC/laptop they know what he buys, what he looks at, what he reads, what he comments on, what he watches, what sort of medical issues he has, etc. And through all that they have a regularly-updated, very detailed profile of pretty much everything about him.

For some reason I can't figure out, that didn't seem to bother him (I think he cited the fact that he agreed to those companies' user agreements). All I could take from that is that it comes down to how conservatives are pro-business and anti-government.

Avalon1

Jun 2, 2020
NA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you really want to discuss this, okay.

I also think our government is not going to abuse information the way the Chinese government does. Our government has checks and balances. China doesn't. An agency that gets out of control gets caught sooner or later; and Congress or the President holds the abusers accountable.

I don't use Facebook because it's been hacked a few times, and I don't use Google for the very reason that you mentioned.

Avalon1

Jun 2, 2020
NA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Elizabeth Warren has her way there will be a national contact tracing system, and she's probably not the only senator that wants it.

Avalon1

Jun 2, 2020
NA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had that exact same conversation with a conservative friend. He went on a rant about how the government was spying and tracking everyone, and I asked him why, if he was so worried about being tracked, he wasn't even more upset about tech firms tracking just about everything he does. Through his phone they know where he is all the time, what his daily movements are, where he shops, where he eats out, who he talks to, what he says, etc. And through his PC/laptop they know what he buys, what he looks at, what he reads, what he comments on, what he watches, what sort of medical issues he has, etc. And through all that they have a regularly-updated, very detailed profile of pretty much everything about him.

It's legitimate concerns.

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's becoming just another stoner and booze party, and will self implode soon. Don't worry, there's actions being taken out of the public eye also. The government is not just ignoring the situation.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The United Nations openly supports terrorist organization, Antifa

bandicam-2020-06-20-22-00-19-032.jpg

Reactions: Candidus

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Antifa says it is an anti-fascist group. Now Trump's Press Secretary says Trump is anti-fascist. Curiouser and curiouser.

Reactions: Candidus

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The most unusual thing is that there are no fascist parties in modern politics and there hasn't been in a long time.

But Kayleigh McEnany really makes fool out of reporters like Jim Acosta...

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The most unusual thing is that there are no fascist parties in modern politics and there hasn't been in a long time.

But Kayleigh McEnany really makes fool out of reporters like Jim Acosta...

Oh, so if protesters are taking risks with health, our national leader should encourage his supporters to do it too?

I can't believe Trump hired her. Here's what she was saying in 2015. She changed her turn after he won the nomination.

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The United Nations openly supports terrorist organization, Antifa

bandicam-2020-06-20-22-00-19-032.jpg
Ever noticed how they are justified by calling such protesters "mostly peaceful" where arson, looting, and other violence is the description of any ANTIFA or BLM protest? As if that makes their criminal riots legitimate!

But have actual Card-Carrying Neo-Nazi's march down the street with their little flags, and that is "Pure unadulterated Violence"!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ever noticed how they are justified by calling such protesters "mostly peaceful" where arson, looting, and other violence is the description of any ANTIFA or BLM protest? As if that makes their criminal riots legitimate!

But have actual Card-Carrying Neo-Nazi's march down the street with their little flags, and that is "Pure unadulterated Violence"!

Antifa can't be anti-fascist cos there aren't any fascists political parties, most of them disappeared after 1945

They're young anti-capitalists and anarchists who wouldn't have a clue what do if capitalism was overthrown
They've been educated to become "useful idiots"

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Antifa can't be anti-fascist cos there aren't any fascists political parties, most of them disappeared after 1945

They're young anti-capitalists and anarchists who wouldn't have a clue what do if capitalism was overthrown
They've been educated to become "useful idiots"
Political Pawns, and don't even realize their being played