Antifa is taking over Seattle

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Show me what you're talking about.

If this were happening from any other group but a so-called civil rights group, they would not be handling it with kid gloves. Instead, they are basically saying: "We are going to give in to the criminals, leave our precinct, and give them whatever they want. How is this not terrorism by BLM and Antifa? You can't make threats against the police. I can't make threats. I certainly can't take over several city blocks. It's simply a loosely organized criminal enterprise intimidating the police and country.
If I knew you could do anything if you did it in Floyd's name, and I was that kind of person, I'd go rob a bank while carrying a Black Lives Matter sign. As nuts as that sounds, at this point, I almost believe it would work.

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States

If this were happening from any other group but a so-called civil rights group, they would not be handling it with kid gloves. Instead, they are basically saying: "We are going to give in to the criminals, leave our precinct, and give them whatever they want. How is this not terrorism by BLM and Antifa? You can't make threats against the police. I can't make threats. I certainly can't take over several city blocks. It's simply a loosely organized criminal enterprise intimidating the police and country.
If I knew you could do anything if you did it in Floyd's name, and I was that kind of person, I'd go rob a bank while carrying a Black Lives Matter sign. As nuts as that sounds, at this point, I almost believe it would work.
Is there something specific in that video you wanted me to comment on, or are you more interested in griping about the overall situation?

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Warren v. District of Columbia - Wikipedia
The Police are Not Required to Protect You — Barnes Law

This is how we see the Police stand by in Democrat Cities when the Liberal Communists Rampage and attack people, burn buildings, tear down statues or deface property or even loot. But get a handful or "Proud Boys" defend themselves and start winning the fight with ANTIFA, and the police are on them like flies on a turd!
It's true that no one should depend on the police for protection. That's a myth, really. Any good police officer would do his best to protect citizens, but it's not their primary job, and of course, it's impossible for them to protect everyone. They apprehend criminals, they aren't our armed guards. You want armed guards, you have to hire them.

Reactions: historyb

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is there something specific in that video you wanted me to comment on, or are you more interested in griping about the overall situation?
Good grief. You claimed there were no armed guards, remember? The police say otherwise. Do I have to spoon-feed you everything?

Reactions: historyb

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
Good grief. You claimed there were no armed guards, remember? The police say otherwise. Do I have to spoon-feed you everything?
She said they "have been hearing about" alleged armed guards at the barricades, and that if anyone saw that to call 911. That's not "the police said there are armed guards", is it?

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's true that no one should depend on the police for protection. That's a myth, really. Any good police officer would do his best to protect citizens, but it's not their primary job, and of course, it's impossible for them to protect everyone. They apprehend criminals, they aren't our armed guards. You want armed guards, you have to hire them.

What is problematic is the selective involvement if someone on the Right does something that the Left does with impunity under the noses of the Police. The "good cop" myth goes out the window!

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
sure if you watch this:

Very interesting. Do you know why our local police departments are functioning more like an army these days?

This is what Obama said in a campaign speech before becoming POTUS.

We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded.
The chickens have come home to roost! Now, I’m not saying this is all his fault. Globalist Republicans and Democrats have both contributed to this problem, and Trump has played his part.

So...when you complain about our local police functioning more like our military, you know who is to blame.

Last edited:

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
police-23523-768x582.jpg

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
Outrage at video showing child who was maced by police at Seattle protest

Standing among a group of peaceful anti-racism protesters in downtown Seattle on a recent Saturday afternoon, Mando Avery held his seven-year-old son’s hand as he and three generations of his African American family finished a prayer with members of their church.

Only feet away, Evan Hreha, 34, a hairstylist, arrived at the protests alone.

That was when, Avery said, out of nowhere, a police officer fired mace at the group. It hit his son square in the face.

As the young boy screamed and clutched on to his father, Hreha caught it all on camera. He confronted the officer he believed had maced the boy and told him the footage was going online. He then posted it on social media...

...Since then, Hreha has been arrested and spent two days in jail for what some are calling police retribution for a video which went viral. The young boy is still traumatized, reeling from the chemical burn on his cheek and asking his parents what he did to deserve it.

“I would say that you were targeting my boy,” Avery told the Guardian, asked what he would say to police.

“I don’t know if you were trying to set an example and strike fear into him. You did a great job.”

What upsets him most, Avery said, is that officers and a group of emergency medical technicians standing about a block away did not step in to help.

“No officer, who’s paid to protect, chose to stand up, break the ranks, go help this child,” he said.

“I just don’t understand how any of them can sleep.”

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have a low opinion of any "parent" that would drag a child to a protest that more times than not, turns violent? What kind of parent uses their child as a shield? It only takes one person to throw something at the Police for them to respond to the whole crowd! Mace is not a laser or a sniper-rifle! You spray an area and sweep across.

We hear that the "Protesters" were maced "unprovoked..." Who said that? Did they ask the Police why they maced the crowd? Nope!
Mace is not a precision weapon. It would be hard to "target" precisely one child in a crowd. The race card has lost its luster, now they are dragging out children.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
I have a low opinion of any "parent" that would drag a child to a protest that more times than not, turns violent?
I'm sure the parents don't care one bit about your opinion of them.

What kind of parent uses their child as a shield?
Where did you see that?

It only takes one person to throw something at the Police for them to respond to the whole crowd! Mace is not a laser or a sniper-rifle! You spray an area and sweep across.
That's good policing....just mace the entire group even if 99% of them didn't do anything.

We hear that the "Protesters" were maced "unprovoked..." Who said that?
Everyone who was there.

Did they ask the Police why they maced the crowd? Nope!
Mace is not a precision weapon. It would be hard to "target" precisely one child in a crowd. The race card has lost its luster, now they are dragging out children.
You really have issues man.

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sure the parents don't care one bit about your opinion of them.

Useless Scumbags usually don't!

That's good policing....just mace the entire group even if 99% of them didn't do anything.
A coward lobs a bottle from within your group, your group earns the pleasure of a response. The "protest" has then turned violent. Just parade a child in front of you like a Muslim sends missiles from next to a school... you can then scream how the people responding are "targeting" CHILDREN!

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
A coward lobs a bottle from within your group, your group earns the pleasure of a response.
So now you've made two unsubstantiated claims. You first said they used the child as a shield and now it's that someone threw something at the police.

Where's your evidence for either?

The "protest" has then turned violent. Just parade a child in front of you like a Muslim sends missiles from next to a school... you can then scream how the people responding are "targeting" CHILDREN!
Get help dude. Seriously, get help.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Very interesting. Do you know why our local police departments are functioning more like an army these days?

This is what Obama said in a campaign speech before being elected POTUS.

In a long campaign speech, he dropped this little bomb: "We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded."
The chickens have come home to roost! Now, I’m not saying this is all his fault. Globalist Republicans and Democrats have both contributed to this problem, and Trump has played his part.

So...when you complain about our local police functioning more like our military, you know who is to blame.

Q: Is Obama planning a Gestapo-like “civilian national security force”?

A: This false claim is a badly distorted version of Obama’s call for doubling the Peace Corps, creating volunteer networks and increasing the size of the Foreign Service.

FactCheck.org

What did you find interesting in the video?

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So now you've made two unsubstantiated claims. You first said they used the child as a shield and now it's that someone threw something at the police.

Where is your evidence that the police "targeted' a child? Totally unsubstantiated!

Where is your proof that the Police were not provoked to push people back with mace? Of course, all you have is the protesters "word" and nothing else! Unsubstantiated!

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Q: Is Obama planning a Gestapo-like “civilian national security force”?

A: This false claim is a badly distorted version of Obama’s call for doubling the Peace Corps, creating volunteer networks and increasing the size of the Foreign Service.

FactCheck.org

What did you find interesting in the video?
LOL! Obama mentioned the Peace Corps before making that statement, but since when was the Peace Corps as “powerful” as the military?? Read what Obama said again.

"We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded."

.​

Last edited:

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
Still no evidence that this person used their child as a shield or that anyone threw something at the police. Yet I guarantee you'll stick with your made-up narrative.

Where is your evidence that the police "targeted' a child? Totally unsubstantiated!
I never said they did.

Where is your proof that the Police were not provoked to push people back with mace? Of course, all you have is the protesters "word" and nothing else! Unsubstantiated!
Where's my proof that something didn't happen? Um....that would be the complete lack of evidence that it did. And if you're just going to wave away the eye witness testimony of all the people there, there's nothing left to say. Like I said, you need help.

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Where did I claim that anyone threw a bottle? Can you read?

Where did you claim that the child was targeted? You posted an article that made the claim!

Dragging a child to a highly potentially violent protest is using a child as a shield, or is it just bad parenting? They sure used the child precisely as a shield in the article!

Last edited: