Any Crypto Investors here?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just curious to see if there are any crypto investors here? 2024 looks to be the year of wide adoption, with the potential EFT listings that will make traditional investors turn their heads.

$250k per coin looks realistic.

Anyone dipping their toes in?

Reactions: Chains Broken

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just curious to see if there are any crypto investors here? 2024 looks to be the year of wide adoption, with the potential EFT listings that will make traditional investors turn their heads.

$250k per coin looks realistic.

Anyone dipping their toes in?

Nobody?

Nobody jumped on board with crypto?

Chains Broken

Oct 26, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nobody?

Nobody jumped on board with crypto?
I invested in Bitcoin a couple of years ago when it was at its peak, and then the prices started going down so I lost interest. I see prices are going up for them now again though, interesting.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I invested in Bitcoin a couple of years ago when it was at its peak, and then the prices started going down so I lost interest. I see prices are going up for them now again though, interesting.

Did you hang on, or sell out when it dropped?

Chains Broken

Oct 26, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you hang on, or sell out when it dropped?
I sold after a few months. I invested about $30 but was the free coins that Coinbase gives so I wasn't really upset. Have you been holding on since before this recent increase?

Jericho

Aug 10, 2023
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I own a little bit of Bitcoin, nothing major. I have been been investing in that and precious metals, particularly silver. They both have potential to skyrocket, especially when the fiat system starts to fail.

Reactions: Mr E

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I own a little bit of Bitcoin, nothing major. I have been been investing in that and precious metals, particularly silver. They both have potential to skyrocket, especially when the fiat system starts to fail.

I have a good buddy-- very wise and trustworthy. He stockpiles silver. Physical coin and bar-- and his reasoning is pretty solid. He says- when things go south and everything collapses (and it will) -- gold is too valuable to be used as an everyday commodity. A gold coin is worth over $2k--- how are you going to trade that for groceries?

Whereas a silver coin is worth $25--- it's going to be much more practical as a currency for commerce.

I have a good chuck of crypto-- Bitcoin, Etherium and half a dozen alt coins. My buddy says they are all likely to become worthless. I have gold and silver locked up in IRA and investment accounts, but only a little physical coin in my possession. He recommends changing that.

We both have a lot of lead-- mostly 9mm and .556 You have to be ready when the zombies come looking for food.

Jericho

Aug 10, 2023
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have a good buddy-- very wise and trustworthy. He stockpiles silver. Physical coin and bar-- and his reasoning is pretty solid. He says- when things go south and everything collapses (and it will) -- gold is too valuable to be used as an everyday commodity. A gold coin is worth over $2k--- how are you going to trade that for groceries?

That's a good reason. Silver also has quite a bit of industrial use, whereas gold is primarily used for jewelry. And from what I understand, the value of silver has been heavily suppressed. When the day comes and it finally breaks free, there is potential for even bigger gains than gold since it's so cheap right now.

I have a good chuck of crypto-- Bitcoin, Etherium and half a dozen alt coins. My buddy says they are all likely to become worthless. I have gold and silver locked up in IRA and investment accounts, but only a little physical coin in my possession. He recommends changing that.

Diversification is the best strategy since the future is so uncertain. I don't know if Bitcoin will be the future, but I do think the blockchain technology it's based on will be. But having actual physical assets in hand is always a good idea.

We both have a lot of lead-- mostly 9mm and .556 You have to be ready when the zombies come looking for food.

Heck, even having a surplus of household goods is a good idea. The 2020 pandemic taught us that even toilet paper can be as good as gold in times of emergency.

Reactions: Mr E

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's a good reason. Silver also has quite a bit of industrial use, whereas gold is primarily used for jewelry. And from what I understand, the value of silver has been heavily suppressed. When the day comes and it finally breaks free, there is potential for even bigger gains than gold since it's so cheap right now.

Diversification is the best strategy since the future is so uncertain. I don't know if Bitcoin will be the future, but I do think the blockchain technology it's based on will be. But having actual physical assets in hand is always a good idea.

Heck, even having a surplus of household goods is a good idea. The 2020 pandemic taught us that even toilet paper can be as good as gold in times of emergency.

I have a lot tied up in Real Estate, mostly in Southern California- but a little out of State. My bud says it will crash in California for sure so don't count on capitalizing on any gains unless you sell soon.... unfortunately my wife has nested and won't budge. Stock investments can also go bust overnight.

What a wonderful world--- thanks Joe Biden for destroying everything and bringing us to the brink of world war.

Reactions: Jericho

O'Darby

Feb 17, 2024
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You pay a premium, but I have bought 1/10th oz. and 1/4th oz. gold coins for that very reason.

Reactions: Jericho and Mr E