Three Raptures

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gordon

Jul 4, 2023
Longview
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One of the most precious of promises for the people of God is the eventual return of our Savior Jesus and being whisked away via the Rapture*. The term “Rapture”comes from the Latin Translation of the Bible, whereas the Greek translation is Harpazo’ meaning “Caught Up”. But such an event has remained a mystery for thousands of years beginning with insights coming from the Prophet Daniel. However as we come closer to the end of the age God is beginning to shine light on end time events like never before. This is especially true as we see the seven year Tribulation unfolding right before our very eyes.

Now the Word of God combined with our human curiosity has come up with three well known explanations regarding the churches rapture. These biblical theories amount to a Pre, a Mid and a Post rapture event. But let me say in advance that I am using the term “rapture” very loosely here only to point out that God will one day have to be supernatural in order to bring His children home.

Personally I believe that there is enough evidence to suggest that a “pre-tribulation rapture” never materialized. Current world events align so very well with Prophetic scripture that the “Pre” opportunity has come and gone. But surprisingly the Word still offers us three opportunities to be carried away. So let’s see what scripture has to say about each potential moment of departure.

1. In real time we have begun to suffer the effects of the “Seal judgments” of Revelation. These judgments have introduced us to the four horsemen of the apocalypse who have imposed upon humanity the Jab, medical murder, famine and death and hades (The later is still a mystery as of this writing.) What will then follow are a series of natural disasters that start by blackening the skies, turning the moon to blood and leveling mountains (Possible pole shift event as described in Rev 6:12). So as we approach chapter seven of Revelation the church should be wide awake by now. This then introduces us to our first example of departure which gains merit from a number of key passages.
    • We first gain insight in regard to the Church of Philadelphia.
Rev 3:10 Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come on the whole world to test the inhabitants of the earth.

It was assumed by many that this meant being raptured ahead of a seven year Tribulation. However as we have discovered it only refers to 3.5 years of that event. We see this in relation to what Daniel had to say about the work of the Antichrist and his control over the people of God.

Daniel 7:25 He will speak against the Most High and oppress his holy people and try to change the set times and the laws. The holy people will be delivered into his hands for a time, times and half a time.

The message continues by stating that the children of God are released after 3.5 years but then are given the kingdom.

Daniel 7:26 “‘But the court will sit, and his power will be taken away and completely destroyed forever. 27 Then the sovereignty, power and greatness of all the kingdoms under heaven will be handed over to the holy people of the Most High. His kingdom will be an everlasting kingdom, and all rulers will worship and obey him.’

The language is unique in that it parallels something Jesus once said after His resurrection.

Matthew 28:18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.

In this regard the Church finds a new commission under the Headship of Christ and gets lifted up in the process.

• Another witness to the churches time of departure (mid-point) we should remember the words of the Apostle Paul that speaks of a Restrainer being taken out of the way.
2 Thessalonians 2:6-8 And you know what restrains him now, so that he will be revealed in his time. 7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains (will do so) until He is removed. 8 Then that lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will eliminate with the breath of His mouth and bring to an end by the appearance of His coming;

• Since the Bible makes mention of the saints being set free after 3.5 years; surprising that period of time coincides with another of Daniels prophecies which talks about 1290 days and 1335 days.
Daniel 12:11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

Now I’m not setting dates here
, but rather I want to give the reader a calculation that gives a rough estimate as to how close we are to the return of our Lord. If we take into account that the Tribulation began around the beginning of March 2020 with the great Reset then the 1290 and 1335 days looks like this.

From Sunday, March 1, 2020
Added 1290 days Result: Tuesday, September 12, 2023

From
Sunday, March 1, 2020
Added 1335 days Result: Friday, October 27, 2023

As these passages come to life in our day they confirm an initial moment of exodus which comes about just after the first 3.5 years of the tribulation. Why do I believe this? Matthew 24:22 says “unless the time of the tribulation is shortened no human life could be saved”. Hence since 1290 and 1335 days are not cut short, we can conclude that our departure is soon. What is then revealed is a remarkable heavenly event where believers are found worshiping at the throne of the Most High.

Rev 7:9 After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands.

Rev 7:13-15
Then one of the elders asked me, “These in white robes—who are they, and where did they come from?”14 I answered, “Sir, you know. ”And he said, “These are they who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. 15 Therefore, “they are before the throne of God and serve him day and night in his temple; and he who sits on the throne will shelter them with his presence.

Please notice this one line of scripture;

“They have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.”

This one line defines which Saints are chosen. The departing Saints having come out of the great tribulation have gained redemption through Christ alone. It was His blood, His sacrifice and His ability to pass through death, burial and resurrection that brought us into favor with God and into His divine rest. But now there is another group of Saints waiting to depart.

2. Chapter 12 of Revelation reveals there will be children of Israel who have also gain redemption in Jesus/Yeshua; however this is after the first rapture has past. No doubt, the radical disappearance of the saints will make nations rethink their way in faith and prompt the Jew to conclude that Jesus/Yeshua really was the Messiah. Those that then place their faith in Him will be saved and find a place of rest for the duration of the Tribulation period. Here’s what we learn about this place of departure.

A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2 She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth. 3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads. 4 Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child the moment he was born. 5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.” And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne. 6 The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.

The occurrence that is being described is mirroring an astrological event that actually took place back in 2017. The stars aligned themselves in such away as to tell the story of the Virgin daughter of Israel gestating for nine mouths and then birthing the Redeemer. This celestial event goes on to tell the story of the dragon’s (The Devil’s) attempt to destroy the child. However after Jesus departs the earth, the dragon turns his attention to destroying the woman (Israel) and her offspring. However the woman flees into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God. More specifically this place of sanctuary is to protect the Jews that have found redemption in Christ. This no doubt parallels what Paul the Apostle was saying about the Children of Israel coming back to the vine through Christ (Romans 11:25-27). But why a different path for the Jew and the Christian in the first place; why the difference in covenants?
Continue at Three Raptures | Beyond Science | Before It's News

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One of the most precious of promises for the people of God is the eventual return of our Savior Jesus and being whisked away via the Rapture*. The term “Rapture”comes from the Latin Translation of the Bible, whereas the Greek translation is Harpazo’ meaning “Caught Up”. But such an event has remained a mystery for thousands of years beginning with insights coming from the Prophet Daniel. However as we come closer to the end of the age God is beginning to shine light on end time events like never before. This is especially true as we see the seven year Tribulation unfolding right before our very eyes.

Now the Word of God combined with our human curiosity has come up with three well known explanations regarding the churches rapture. These biblical theories amount to a Pre, a Mid and a Post rapture event. But let me say in advance that I am using the term “rapture” very loosely here only to point out that God will one day have to be supernatural in order to bring His children home.

Personally I believe that there is enough evidence to suggest that a “pre-tribulation rapture” never materialized. Current world events align so very well with Prophetic scripture that the “Pre” opportunity has come and gone. But surprisingly the Word still offers us three opportunities to be carried away. So let’s see what scripture has to say about each potential moment of departure.

1. In real time we have begun to suffer the effects of the “Seal judgments” of Revelation. These judgments have introduced us to the four horsemen of the apocalypse who have imposed upon humanity the Jab, medical murder, famine and death and hades (The later is still a mystery as of this writing.) What will then follow are a series of natural disasters that start by blackening the skies, turning the moon to blood and leveling mountains (Possible pole shift event as described in Rev 6:12). So as we approach chapter seven of Revelation the church should be wide awake by now. This then introduces us to our first example of departure which gains merit from a number of key passages.
    • We first gain insight in regard to the Church of Philadelphia.
Rev 3:10 Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come on the whole world to test the inhabitants of the earth.

It was assumed by many that this meant being raptured ahead of a seven year Tribulation. However as we have discovered it only refers to 3.5 years of that event. We see this in relation to what Daniel had to say about the work of the Antichrist and his control over the people of God.

Daniel 7:25 He will speak against the Most High and oppress his holy people and try to change the set times and the laws. The holy people will be delivered into his hands for a time, times and half a time.

The message continues by stating that the children of God are released after 3.5 years but then are given the kingdom.

Daniel 7:26 “‘But the court will sit, and his power will be taken away and completely destroyed forever. 27 Then the sovereignty, power and greatness of all the kingdoms under heaven will be handed over to the holy people of the Most High. His kingdom will be an everlasting kingdom, and all rulers will worship and obey him.’

The language is unique in that it parallels something Jesus once said after His resurrection.

Matthew 28:18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.

in the first place; why the difference in covenants?
Continue at Three Raptures | Beyond Science | Before It's News
According to the Prophetic Word of God in Daniel and the Gospel and the Apostles writings and Revelation

The First 3.5 years have been completed in CHRIST

The Last 3.5 years are given to satan

There never was a 'pre-trib' rapture spoken by God in His Word and there never will be.

There is no mid-trib rapture because God never spoke it in His Word.

JESUS says HE is Coming after "tribulation of those days" = Matthew chapter 24

Daniel said the LORD comes after the "tribulation".

The Apostles AGREE with the LORD and the Prophets: after tribulation = 1 Thess & 2 Thess, 1 John and more

Revelation of the LORD Jesus Christ says HE is coming after the tribulation = Rev 6:9-11, ch7, 10:7, ch12, ch13, ch14, ch19, ch20

Proverbs 30:5-6 and Revelation 22:17-21

Gordon

Jul 4, 2023
Longview
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ive heard the idea of Christ fulfilling the first 3.5 years but can you give a reference? Thx

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ive heard the idea of Christ fulfilling the first 3.5 years but can you give a reference? Thx
Most people have been led to believe(falsely) that Christ was cruicified in the 69th Week of Daniel chapter 9.

This is a false report and is directly against the written word in Daniel ch9.

Daniel 9:24
Seventy weeks are determined
For your people and for your holy city,
To finish the transgression,
To make an end of sins,
To make reconciliation for iniquity,
To bring in everlasting righteousness,
To seal up vision and prophecy,
And to anoint the Most Holy.

25“Know therefore and understand,
That from the going forth of the command
To restore and build Jerusalem
Until Messiah the Prince,
There shall be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks;(= 69 weeks)
The street shall be built again, and the wall,
Even in troublesome times.

26“And after the sixty-two weeks (= after the 7th week + 62nd week)
Messiah shall be cut off, but not for Himself;

Messiah, the LORD Jesus Christ, came in the 70th week (Messiah cut off after the 7weeks/Rebuild + 62 weeks = after 69th week)

How do we know this???

#1.) Daniel ch9 says AFTER the 69th week

#2.) Daniel 9:24 Confirms this:
Seventy weeks are determined
a.) finish the transgression
b.) make an end of sins = FULFILLED = GOSPEL = JESUS on the Cross said "It is finished".
c.) make reconciliation for iniquity = GOSPEL = Rom 5:10 , Rom 11:15, 2 Cor 5:19, Col 1:19-22, Heb 2:16-18(entire book of Hebrews)
d.) bring in everlasting righteousness = FULFILLED = GOSPEL, Acts, Romans 10:4, Philippians 1:3-11 & 3:9, 2 Peter 1:1-4
e.) seal up vision and prophecy = FULFILLED = REVELATION
f.) anoint the Most Holy Place = FULFILLED = Hebrews ch9

Last edited:
Reactions: No Pre-TB

Gordon

Jul 4, 2023
Longview
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for your insights; I'll keep it in mind as I continue my studies. But I do find at present that the messiah and the redeemed of the Lord are present the first 3.5 and the wrath of God (the last 3.5) settles Israels transgressions. Chapter 7 is the dividing line.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for your insights; I'll keep it in mind as I continue my studies. But I do find at present that the messiah and the redeemed of the Lord are present the first 3.5 and the wrath of God (the last 3.5) settles Israels transgressions.
Just now i updated Post #4

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for your insights; I'll keep it in mind as I continue my studies. But I do find at present that the messiah and the redeemed of the Lord are present the first 3.5 and the wrath of God (the last 3.5) settles Israels transgressions. Chapter 7 is the dividing line.
You said: "But I do find at present that the messiah and the redeemed of the Lord are present the first 3.5 and the wrath of God"

Please post the references where you see this - Thank You

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Saints, who are believers in Christ from every nation on earth, are still on earth in Revelation chapters 12, 13, 14

Rev ch18 shows us the LORD has not yet Returned and HE is calling out to "His people" to flee Babylon = Rev 18:4

Rev ch19 is when the LORD Returns

Gordon

Jul 4, 2023
Longview
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The question is; do all believers wait for a post trib exit? Verses that I have proposed in the article would suggest otherwise. Now please understand the goal for all of us is to settle what the Lord is telling us; how are end time events actually unfolding? The wise person is going to be tenacious enough to reason through scripture looking for clues to a mystery that is just now being revealed. The wise person will also be willing to be wrong (I'm speaking only of myself here.) But none the less I have yet to exhaust the potential for a mid-trib event

Last edited:

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The question is; do all believers wait for a post trib exit? Verses that I have proposed in the article would suggest otherwise. Now please understand the goal for all of us is to settle what the Lord is telling us; how are end time events actually unfolding? The wise person is going to be tenacious enough to reason through scripture looking for clues to a misery that is just now being revealed. The wise person will also be willing to be wrong (I'm speaking only of myself here.) But none the less I have yet to exhaust the potential for a mid-trib event
LOL x100 - thank you this one

Nevertheless, it is wonderful that you SEE this: "These judgments have introduced us to the four horsemen of the apocalypse who have imposed upon humanity the Jab, medical murder,"

Gordon

Jul 4, 2023
Longview
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL x100 - thank you this one

Nevertheless, it is wonderful that you SEE this: "These judgments have introduced us to the four horsemen of the apocalypse who have imposed upon humanity the Jab, medical murder,"
Is this not the great falling away? the white horse rider has a “crown” and carries a “bow”; so where are the arrows? This bow represents a weapon, but not in the traditional sense. The word “bow” in the Greek is “Toxon”. This is where we get our words for “toxin or toxic”.

Reactions: David in NJ

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is this not the great falling away? the white horse rider has a “crown” and carries a “bow”; so where are the arrows? This bow represents a weapon, but not in the traditional sense. The word “bow” in the Greek is “Toxon”. This is where we get our words for “toxin or toxic”.
100% Brother and i rejoice that the Holy Spirit has revealed this to you.

Gordon

Jul 4, 2023
Longview
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you like that then you'd probably really enjoy "agenda 21"
  • Thread watched
Agenda 21 is Our Intro to the Tribulation of Revelation

Reactions: David in NJ

Gordon

Jul 4, 2023
Longview
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You said: "But I do find at present that the messiah and the redeemed of the Lord are present the first 3.5 and the wrath of God"

Please post the references where you see this - Thank You
I'm still trying to discover how replies are handled on this forum. Some come into my email box and others don't.
I missed this one, but would simply direct you to the article.
But I also have a question:
If you believe in a 3.5 year trib, does that mean you believe we are appointed unto the wrath of God, even as it has been determined that Israel should finish her 490 year correction?

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm still trying to discover how replies are handled on this forum. Some come into my email box and others don't.
I missed this one, but would simply direct you to the article.
But I also have a question:
If you believe in a 3.5 year trib, does that mean you believe we are appointed unto the wrath of God, even as it has been determined that Israel should finish her 490 year correction?
1 Thess 1:10 - "and to await His Son from heaven, whom He raised from the dead—Jesus our deliverer from the coming wrath."

1 Thess ch5
Now about the times and seasons, brothers, we do not need to write to you. 2For you are fully aware that the Day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3While people are saying, “Peace and security,” destruction will come upon them suddenly, like labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

4But you, brothers, are not in the darkness so that this day should overtake you like a thief. 5For you are all sons of the light and sons of the day; we do not belong to the night or to the darkness. 6So then, let us not sleep as the others do, but let us remain awake and sober. 7For those who sleep, sleep at night; and those who get drunk, get drunk at night. 8But since we belong to the day, let us be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love, and the helmet of our hope of salvation.

9For God has not appointed us to suffer wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ. 10He died for us so that, whether we are awake or asleep, we may live together with Him. 11Therefore encourage and build one another up, just as you are already doing.

2 Thess 2:1-8

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
does that mean you believe we are appointed unto the wrath of God,
I don't know anyone that identifies as a Christian and believes we are appointed to wrath.
The question is? What is God's out poured wrath. Pre-TB advocates miss the mark here. They constantly confuse thlipsis, where we get the word translated tribulation, as God's wrath. Yet tribulation, great or small is still persecution and we are never promised not to endure that. What we are promised to them that know Him is to not face his wrath when He returns to destroy those that destroy the earth (Rev 11:18). And only the Philadelphia church is promised to be kept from/protected/guarded from the trial of testing that will come because they have shown perseverance. They have already proven they can resist evil and stand fast. Nothing that comes at them will cause them to change and because of that, Christ is their shield and buckler - they are guarded.

The world will go through a fiery trial and we will see if everyone's testimony holds true.

1 Cor 3
13Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. 14If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.

God's judgments come in 3 ways per Deut 32:43
1. He avenges the blood of his servants (Rev 19:2 says that the judgement is on mystery Babylon - NOT man)
2. Renders vengeance (wrath) to his adversaries; Matthew 13:41-42; 2 Thess 1:7-8; the bowls in Rev 16; Jeremiah 46:8-10 also found in Rev 19:15
3. Grants mercy to his land and people; Rev 22:14

If Deut 32:43 is true and applicable to Revelation, God's anger is on Babylon, not us. Then his wrath is after the 7th trumpet is blown during the bowls on wicked men and his mercy to his people is the resurrection of the dead, the rapture and the peace that follows his coming. There is no 7 year wrath of God on mankind. There is no 3.5 year wrath of God on mankind. There is only Him destroying Babylon, mankind rebelling as a result (during the trial the whole world will experience) and His final coming to save the just and destroy the wicked after he begins to reign over the whole earth.

Gordon

Jul 4, 2023
Longview
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Thess 1:10 - "and to await His Son from heaven, whom He raised from the dead—Jesus our deliverer from the coming wrath."

1 Thess ch5
Now about the times and seasons, brothers, we do not need to write to you. 2For you are fully aware that the Day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3While people are saying, “Peace and security,” destruction will come upon them suddenly, like labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

4But you, brothers, are not in the darkness so that this day should overtake you like a thief. 5For you are all sons of the light and sons of the day; we do not belong to the night or to the darkness. 6So then, let us not sleep as the others do, but let us remain awake and sober. 7For those who sleep, sleep at night; and those who get drunk, get drunk at night. 8But since we belong to the day, let us be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love, and the helmet of our hope of salvation.

9For God has not appointed us to suffer wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ. 10He died for us so that, whether we are awake or asleep, we may live together with Him. 11Therefore encourage and build one another up, just as you are already doing.

2 Thess 2:1-8

What coming wrath?

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

What coming wrath?

Revelation 6:12-17
I looked when He opened the sixth seal, and behold, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became like blood. 13And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind. 14Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place. 15And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains,
16and said to the mountains and rocks,
“Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb!
17For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?”

Reactions: No Pre-TB

Gordon

Jul 4, 2023
Longview
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus our deliverer from the coming wrath.
the great day of His wrath has come
the great day of His wrath has come

So are you delivered or expecting His wrath to come down on you?

Now Rev.12 introduces us to the woman; which most believe is Israel.

A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2 She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth. 3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads. 4 Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child the moment he was born. 5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.” And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne. 6 The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.
Why is Israel protected and not us during the Trib? What this means is we are still coming out of the fog regarding how Jesus will preserve His people; yet He will.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The question is; do all believers wait for a post trib exit? Verses that I have proposed in the article would suggest otherwise. Now please understand the goal for all of us is to settle what the Lord is telling us; how are end time events actually unfolding? The wise person is going to be tenacious enough to reason through scripture looking for clues to a misery that is just now being revealed. The wise person will also be willing to be wrong (I'm speaking only of myself here.) But none the less I have yet to exhaust the potential for a mid-trib event
7th Trumpet rapture! Mid-Trib and I have exhausted all the possibilities.
However, I have come to an alternate reasoning, that the Seals, Trumpets and Bowls are released either simultaneously or rapidly. We are shown what each one means individually and read it in a linear fashion; but it does not follow that these events are fully realized before the next is released. Many things are happening at once, amd they accumulate, but for perspective, we are given different vantage points. Also I have recently come to find out that that there are certain parathetical passages that are not to be taken chronologically with prrevious events. For instance, chapter 7 is a parathetical passage. It states that, before any of the previous events progress to a destructive level, the 144k are sealed. Before any harm comes to the earth they are sealed. Well, in the Seals, we see lots of devastation: wars, famine, death to 25% of the entire population. Obviously that translates into harm to the grass and trees. Therefore, if they are released quickly, a 7th Trumpet rapture could actually precede much devastation. ButnI do believe we will have to suffer through some. The Antichrist persecuted tue Church during this time ... or is he just persecuting the Jews, whom he has organized ten nations against?
The COMING BIG WAR in the Middle East will certainly signal that we are in it.