Anyone able to watch Superbowl 55 on their smartphone? If so, how, what URL? App?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My cousin called after trying to get the CBS Sports App to work on his phone. No go.
Any help appreciated. Eighteen minutes till game start in his time zone. 6:30 p.m. est.

Thanks for any help.
Blessings.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't even know "they" were still playing football. I must be getting old!
Sadly, the Chiefs lost. 31 to 9! There were some ridiculous calls by the zebras. But that is to be expected when playing the Buc's in their own home stadium. The good part was, Brady won his 1st SB with the Bucaneer's after New England traded him last year. LoL! The owner thought TB was too old. He's kicking himself now I bet.

Reactions: 2nd Timothy Group

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sadly, the Chiefs lost. 31 to 9! There were some ridiculous calls by the zebras. But that is to be expected when playing the Buc's in their own home stadium. The good part was, Brady won his 1st SB with the Bucaneer's after New England traded him last year. LoL! The owner thought TB was too old. He's kicking himself now I bet.

Friend of mine said she watched it, and she'd rather watch a cow giving birth than that game, LoL.

Then again, she was wearing a Saints hat on to stay warm.

WHODAT!!

5bf20c4c674d9.image.jpg

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friend of mine said she watched it, and she'd rather watch a cow giving birth than that game, LoL.

Then again, she was wearing a Saints hat on to stay warm.

WHODAT!!

5bf20c4c674d9.image.jpg
Yaeh,being a Saints fan wouldn't have a thing to do with that that cow.lol I stopped watching when the Bucc's got to 31.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yaeh, being a Saints fan wouldn't have a thing to do with that that cow. lol I stopped watching when the Bucc's got to 31.

I should have stopped watching the day they got Tom Brady and then started loading the team with more talent than some teams have had in more than four decades, LoL.

But at least we KICKED THEIR TOOKUS in the regular season; twice in fact, and badly. Just not when it bloody counted!!!! :mad:

I don't wanna talk about this. BAD subject, Lol. :p

And thanks for bringing up bad memories. Blessings in Christ to you as well, LoL.

Reactions: WaterSong

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Football is that thing with that oval ball they kick around, right? (Kidding. :p) I don't watch football all that much.

Reactions: Hidden In Him

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I should have stopped watching the day they got Tom Brady and then started loading the team with more talent than some teams have had in more than four decades, LoL.

But at least we KICKED THEIR TOOKUS in the regular season; twice in fact, and badly. Just not when it bloody counted!!!! :mad:

I don't wanna talk about this. BAD subject, Lol. :p

And thanks for bringing up bad memories. Blessings in Christ to you as well, LoL.
LOL, Whodat...other team going to the Bowl...whaaat? :p

Brady is an exceptional QB, I do admit. And he doesn't look like he's aged a bit.
I think Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes was in kindergarten when Brady won his first Superbowl. But at least Mahomes did win it last year. Which was a long time coming for KC.
Now, I want to see the Browns win a Bowl game. That would be a miracle. But do-able, since I'm a big believer in such things.
Love the underdog.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now, I want to see the Browns win a Bowl game.

Me too! Or the Bills! Great fan base there. And I like an underdog myself.

1tb1.jpg

Brady is an exceptional QB, I do admit. And he doesn't look like he's aged a bit.

That's what happens when you have personal chefs cooking the best vegan meals for you every day, and a supermodel for a wife who can make sure you're well taken care of.

Again, is this a subject I really need to be discussing?

Reactions: WaterSong

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Me too! Or the Bills! Great fan base there. And I like an underdog myself.

1tb1.jpg

That's what happens when you have personal chefs cooking the best vegan meals for you every day, and a supermodel for a wife who can make sure you're well taken care of.

Again, is this a subject I really need to be discussing?
No, you are free to skedaddle anytime you like. :p
Having a multi-billion dollar business woman wife does help. As does micro-plastic surgeries for the both of them. A key trick to what appears to be eternally youthful. Christie Brinkley. 67, is the most famous one for that. Second to Cindy Crawford.
The only thing plastic surgeons haven't figured out how to micro-fix? Supposedly it is the knees. Which is why you'll see CB bending hers in a pose.
Who cares really? Breathtakingly gorgeous is breathtakingly gorgeous.
While the rest of the world's women need oxygen, they remain breathtakingly gorgeous. Money helps of course.
Like, when doesn't money help in this world?

cc60daa3e6157fe8e0cb82b4b45937ed.gif

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Lol Zebras is that what you call the referees over there

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol Zebras is that what you call the referees over there
It's what I call them. After my MiL started the trend when hubby was on the HS football team. He played Varsity when he was a Freshman. He loved to hit people. lol Had a scholarship to an ivy league college too but his knees did him in in his senior year.
His mom was an avid fan. Whenever the ref's made a bad call this petite little lady at a Catholic HS in the bleachers would stand up and shout, "Kill the zebra!Kill the zebra!" LOL!
Long before my time but I always wondered, how many hail mary's, not passes but acts of contrition, did she have to do after she confessed that one? Everyyyy single game!lol