April 8th Eclipse passes over 7 cities named Nineveh in USA

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am a Sister haha and I would do as led of the Lord on that.

Uh-oh, I'm sorry Sister!

This man has sure done his homework. He lays it out that this Eclipse is a prophetic warning from God to us and our nation. There's more to this eclipse than most others. I heard CERN is also firing up it's LHC again on...you guessed it, April 8th...

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Cyd

Cyd

Nov 10, 2023
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Uh-oh, I'm sorry Sister!

This man has sure done his homework. He lays it out that this Eclipse is a prophetic warning from God to us and our nation. There's more to this eclipse than most others. I heard CERN is also firing up it's LHC again on...you guessed it, April 8th...

Yes I have several other video's posted from him thanks... Now the one I am going to share is a guy I watch that covers several things earthquakes, solar sun flares, and has this one will post here of Eclipse things..

I love his short clips put up daily as they also watch for the pole flip and magnetic pole information.. this is his youtube channel should anyone else like to watch his clips... I have just watched this stuff checking for years.
https://www.youtube.com/@Suspicious0bservers

Reactions: MA2444

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes I have several other video's posted from him thanks... Now the one I am going to share is a guy I watch that covers several things earthquakes, solar sun flares, and has this one will post here of Eclipse things..

I love his short clips put up daily as they also watch for the pole flip and magnetic pole information.. this is his youtube channel should anyone else like to watch his clips... I have just watched this stuff checking for years.
https://www.youtube.com/@Suspicious0bservers

That eclipse is going to go right over me in full shadow. I dont think I want to go out Monday. I think I'm going to stay home and rest in the Lord. I'll see it on videos later the whole thing, lol. But I'll also be where I would want to be if bad things start happening that day! I wont be miles away watching the eclipse and half drunk like most everyone will prolly be. This aint no party, that's for sure!

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Cyd

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Don't worry. If anything happens, it will have nothing to do with the eclipse. More likely just stupid people panicking. Or evil people taking advantage of others' fears and insecurities. It amazes me there's so much ado over nothing. Prophetically, this eclipse is of no significance. Astronomically, it is interesting. But that's all.

Cyd

Nov 10, 2023
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Last edited:

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@MA2444 If you get a chance watch the earthquake video of the guy I put up, he is pretty accurate at even predicting where and the size of the quakes. Let me know if you think his knowledge good.

Earthquake watch USA 2024

He has a lot of volcano videos. Geez just his lineup shows that the US is going to crumble!

Well, I suppose these things must come to pass before Jesus makes all things new again.

When you do a remodel, the demolition phase is always first!

Reactions: Cyd

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do any or all of the Internet prophets of doom feel silly yet?

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I watched the live coverage on Sky news, brought back memories of when we experienced it here in 1999 …….haven’t heard of anything else happening though !!!
The word ‘ eerie ‘ came up a lot as people were interviewed, that was a word I used in 1999, it is an eerie feeling when everything goes quiet and dark in the middle of the day.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do any or all of the Internet prophets of doom feel silly yet?

Hey for all you know most of America might have repented and so everything will be ok?!

Besides, with Ninevah stapled to the prophecy I'm pretty sure it said you have 40 days to repent or destruction comes. If it is indeed tied to the Ninevah warning from Jonah, then we could have 40 days still. So dont count your chickens too soon, lol.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was overcast for most of the eclipses path.

Eclipse glasses sold out in stores here in a few hours. And to see what?

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was sunny in my city and I didnt go outside but I saw out the window and on the cameras that it got pretty dark pretty quick. It made my cameras go to night vision, but it didnt last long.

Reactions: BlessedPeace

SavedInHim

Jan 10, 2023
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey for all you know most of America might have repented and so everything will be ok?!

Besides, with Ninevah stapled to the prophecy I'm pretty sure it said you have 40 days to repent or destruction comes. If it is indeed tied to the Ninevah warning from Jonah, then we could have 40 days still. So dont count your chickens too soon, lol.
lol, Got your bases covered either way, eh.

Reactions: MA2444 and Rita

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was a beautiful day here...in the low 80's, mostly sunny and a great view. And some very ......suspicious ......activities and shenanigans going on.