Party Tonight!!! :D

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure that there's going to be one anyways. Sorry @Hidden In Him, I wasn't planning on having one tonight but I have a thread full of excited virtual campers so I figured that we could go ahead and celebrate!!! :D It'll be in the fellowship area from seven pm to eleven pm et. As we can't have it too late guys and gals as we have a pretty big weekend ahead of us. :D

Reactions: Angelina and Wynona

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh and Hidden's more than welcome to come camping with us as well as it's Christ centered actually. :) So @Ziggy, are you a NSYNC and Backstreet Boys fan by any chance? ;)

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know the songs.. wouldn't say I'm a fan.
Like I wouldn't pay for concert tickets.
I grew up in the era of Kizz, BeeGees, Motown, John Denver,
Aerosmith, creedence clearwater, Elton John and such.

My daughter grew up in the Madonna, Backstreet Boys, I can't even think right now.. lol

I'm here.. in this genre.. Hugs

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I basically like music from all different kinds of genres except I don't really like rap or classical. I listen to stuff all the way back to the fifties and sixties to eighties, nineties, and early two thousands mostly. Country is the only kind of music that I actually like that's current lol

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I used to be able to play this on my 12 string acoustic guitar.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not a huge fan of the rolling stones but I like some of their music. For some strange reason beyond the realm of my understanding this song popped into my head and I have absolutely no idea why LOL

Reactions: Ziggy

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh and Hidden's more than welcome to come camping with us as well as it's Christ centered actually. :) So @Ziggy, are you a NSYNC and Backstreet Boys fan by any chance? ;)

Christ-centered camping... well, the Christ-centered is great. That part I'm into for sure. The camping part unfortunately reminds me of bugs and sweat, and plodding through the jungle.

Can I just post camping memes, and you consider that my contribution?

camping-meme-45.jpg

Camping-fun.jpg

d29681d86f0b39a12d6024fcf6d845b3.jpg

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And my Favorite All Time
I would take my boom box and this cassette, go down into the subway station and turn the volume as loud as it would go.
The acoustics were Awesome

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not a huge fan of the rolling stones but I like some of their music. For some strange reason beyond the realm of my understanding this song popped into my head and I have absolutely no idea why LOL

I never heard that one, but I remember playing Mario Bros on the atari.. LOL
time flies.. lol
I'm napping, see ya in a few
Hugs

Reactions: April_Rose

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ-centered camping... well, the Christ-centered is great. That part I'm into for sure. The camping part unfortunately reminds me of bugs and sweat, and plodding through the jungle.

Can I just post camping memes, and you consider that my contribution?

camping-meme-45.jpg

Camping-fun.jpg

d29681d86f0b39a12d6024fcf6d845b3.jpg

I did remember to pack the bear repellant at least.. LOL