April's Rocking Twitter Party

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

DJ: You're welcome that you're a country boy but this was a rock party man!! Anyways buds, I hope ya'all enjoyed yourselves and please checkout Rock God by our very own April_Rose!! We might even have the inspiration for our band's name and Joshua's character in the story!! :D So love ya guys and peace!! ;)

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Got the boogie boogie blues!

You're the last person I expected to see here lol but if you're interested you can catch me on Twitter and I do believe I posted the link to my story earlier in this thread. :D Some of ya'all in here don't know what rock is. XD

And 30 years later...

Okay, okay so I guess that counts as rock lol are those the same people from thirty years before?

Just so you know that was a double post but really good song though. :)

love your writings and a great job on this.

Thanks and seriously the party is OVER now as it was supposed to be over an hour ago but you people don't know when to go home so I'm going to give you a couple of bonus videos and I'm adding some to the music thread as I don't want to reopen the party again or I'll never get to bed. XD Seriously though love you guys. :)

Reactions: Heart2Soul and Tone

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey guys come on in and take a load off. Since this party is promoting Rock God,.. how about we start off the party by having DJ's favorite food? Pizza. :D We've got cheese, pepperoni, and pepperoni and sausage so take your pick. :) @FluffyYellowDuck, @Tone, @Devin Wintch, @Michael1985, @Grailhunter. :D

View attachment 14226

View attachment 14228

View attachment 14229

Also some paper plates, and napkins. :) (What does everybody want to drink?)

View attachment 14230
Dang that pizza looks good!

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey guys, even though the party's over I now have over several views to Rock God now. I just checked. :)

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Or I should say several more lol and I already know that none of those were me and it had to be a few other people than the ones who read it on here because last night it read twenty-three views and now it reads twenty-eight!!! :D