April's Rocking Twitter Party

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey guys come on in and take a load off. Since this party is promoting Rock God,.. how about we start off the party by having DJ's favorite food? Pizza. :D We've got cheese, pepperoni, and pepperoni and sausage so take your pick. :) @FluffyYellowDuck, @Tone, @Devin Wintch, @Michael1985, @Grailhunter. :D

news-pizza-hut.jpg

pizza-hut-pan-pizza-copycat-recipe-01.jpg

download (12).jpg

Also some paper plates, and napkins. :) (What does everybody want to drink?)

715brs59k+L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey Michael, welcome to the party. What would you like to drink? Also for the record there are virtual restrooms at the virtual park that we're having this virtual party at and I might have to soon hit them myself lol :D

Reactions: Tone

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh that's right that's what you like. Any particular flavor or regular? :)

Reactions: Tone

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So,.. first thing's first here is my Twitter account profile for those who don't have it yet. :) Anybody else who has Twitter please state your profiles now and then I'll start talking about my story. :)

https://twitter.com/rilly2021

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well anyways here is my short summary of Rock God. :D

Rock God tells the story of DJ,.. shortened version of David Goliath James AKA the Big Guy upstairs Himself with a big heart and loveable personality. He also loves His children, SpongeBob SquarePants, pizza, chocolate, and ice cream,.. as well as racing, karate, (for defense only) and of course rock music. He also befriends a teenaged boy by the name of Mick L. Dawson and teaches him the importance of not giving up on your dreams when he becomes the lead singer and lead electric guitarist of their rock band Shock Therapy and shows him what love, friendship, and believing in yourself really mean and the ones that love you never truly leave you,.. and most importantly God has given us more power within ourselves than we actually realize.

Which you can find right here. :D It now has five chapters and almost six. :)

Rock God - Rilly2021 - Wattpad